Save My Soul
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by SilverFoxFiles

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a face from the past resurfaces, NCIS must race to save one of their own. NCIS fanfiction--threesome!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fan Fiction   Group Sex  

"Nice show, DiNozzo. Jenny, I wouldn't have expected him to be the guy."

Tony whirled around, automatically tucking Jen behind him.

"Gibbs? What the hell are you doing here."

Jethro motioned to Tony's pants, stretched firmly over his erection. "Not what you were, that much is obvious. Not that I didn't try."

Tony sighed and ran a hand through his hair, turning to look at Jen. "Want me to get rid of him or now that he's seen, you want him to stick around so we can contain him?"

"He may as well stick around. This was one of our options, especially since Tobias knows. Wouldn't be long before Jethro knew as well. Easier this way." Jen let her head hang against Tony's chest, needing to give up all pretenses for a few minutes. Gibbs was right, she had to trust this man, and she did. She just wasn't used to giving up all control of her life, at least not her professional life. This was what she was going to have to do, at least for the immediate future.

"He was going to figure it out sooner or later. The man may be totally inept at his own relationships, but he can sniff out a couple having sex pretty quickly. Was a skill I appreciated when we were on assignment, not so much right now."

"Tobias had better keep his damn mouth shut or I'll shut it for him," Tony said in a soft but dangerous voice. "And his sniffer can't be that good. Look at his expression. He didn't suspect this before now and we're hardly new."

Tony led Jen to the den. "Give us a couple of minutes, Gibbs. There are a bunch of menus in the kitchen. Can you order some food for Jen?"

"Sure," Jethro replied, nodding and disappearing down the hall. They clearly needed a few minutes together.

As soon as he was gone, Tony pulled Jenny tight against him again, stroking the back of her neck. "I love you, honey. We're going to find out who set you up and trust me, they will pay. But I need to know how you're doing and don't BS me, Jenny. We don't do that with each other."

"I wouldn't do that, even if I could. But Tony, I'm fine. I mean, as fine as someone under investigation by the FBI can be. Today, is possibly the worst day of my life, but I know that you and Jethro and the rest of the team are going to find out who is framing me. I'm trying to play nice, but it's going to get pretty boring if I have to spend too much time hanging around home. I also don't want a security detail. Whoever this is, they aren't coming after me. I'm more worried about you, and the rest of the team. They'll go after the people I love."

"We'll have to make sure Fornell contains our relationship. Maybe we can smokescreen it with Gibbs. You two have a history. Would you allow that? I could set him up on security detail, you two could carry on a very public relationship. Might confuse things a bit." Tony lowered his voice.

"Did he come on to you? Dressed in that, what red-blooded man wouldn't, and his blood has always run really hot."

"What do you think? I show up at the front door in a nightie that barely covers anything and a robe that is just as indiscreet. Of course he hit on me. I didn't reciprocate though, I stopped being a cock tease in my junior agent days." Could she allow Gibbs to squire her around town, and publicly woo her, knowing his feelings? If she had to she would, but she didn't relish hurting him. "If Gibbs agrees, I'll say that it's fine. But Tony, asking him to do so is playing with fire. He deserves better."

"He's an adult, Jen. If he knows the score, and how could he not with the way I just kissed you, and he agrees without coercion, believe that he knows his limits." The idea of Gibbs coming on to Jenny was a bit of a turn on and Tony would be lying to himself if he didn't come to terms with the fact that he wanted to see Jen and Gibbs together to meet his voyeuristic tendencies. It made sense in the grander scheme of things as well but...

"I would have understood if you were a little tempted, Jenny." It was all Tony would say. She could never find out that he'd been sporting a hard-on for Gibbs for years. She had no idea he even had bi leanings and he wasn't about to let his deepest darkest secret out. Ever. He had a good thing here with a beautiful and capable woman who would not tolerate him wanting another guy, any guy, but especially not that guy, the most hetero guy Tony'd ever met.

"I've been down that road before. The bridge has pretty much been burnt, even if we flirt and tease a little. I'm only interested in one NCIS agent right now, and he's right in front of me." It was true, but there was always a pull towards Gibbs, he still had something that made him irresistible. She wouldn't ruin what she had though, for a fling with Jethro Gibbs. Not again. "We'll talk to him, see what he has to say. If he agrees, I'm fine with it. It's not like we haven't done it before. I don't think anyone in this town would be surprised in the least."

"Fine with me, Jen." He brought her hands to the front of his pants. "I'm glad you didn't kiss anyone beside me. I love your passion and I'm going to devour every bit you're willing to give me."

"All you have to do is ask and I'll accommodate that in every way I can. When this is done, I want to work towards something more permanent. I think we're ready for it. If you think it's a good idea."

"Do I think? Jenny, I love you. I want to be with you forever, permanently. I want to marry you and spend the rest of our lives together, but this isn't a proposal, not yet. We don't celebrate an anniversary on the day you got accused of murder. Tomorrow night, you and me, someplace quiet and out of the way. I'll pull that ring I've been hanging onto for six months out of my safe and..."

She looked shocked. "What? You didn't think I planned ahead? I did. Just been waiting until I was sure you wouldn't shoot me down. I'm only getting married once, Jenny, and I know it is right, but I had to be sure you did too."

"I wasn't expecting that, Tony. I know you love me, but that you want to marry me is amazing to me. I'll say yes, I want to be with you forever. I just never thought you'd be thinking that way. I'll wait forever to get a ring, you don't have to do it tomorrow, just knowing it's out there is enough for me."

"I've been waiting to give it to you for a while. I designed it myself, picked out the center stone..." He trailed off, feeling slightly embarrassed that he'd put so much time and effort into the ring. "I've been thinking that way since we hit a year together. I've known in my heart that you were the one for me within the first month, Jen. I just had to be sure you felt the same and saw beyond my persona of party boy to way deep inside."

"I wouldn't have accepted your invitation to dinner if I really believed you were a party boy, Tony." Jen knew enough about her team to know when Tony was putting up a front, and his act was what led Jen to believe that he could pull off a double life during his undercover assignment. It didn't hurt that he had a fabulous body, something that was sure to catch Jeanne's eye, but it was his skills that made him perfect. She didn't think that even Jethro could have pulled off what Tony had. "You may have the horny party boy role down, but I know better."

"I know. I was just worried. My heart has never been this involved," he admitted in a quiet tone of voice. "And I was worried that if it didn't work out, I'd throw myself into a relationship with her to forget you. There's only one person who ever fascinated me like you do and they aren't romance material."

"I'm not sure I'm secure enough to hear about one of your high-school crushes Tony. Who am I to compete against your first love?"

"Not high school, Jen. Someone who is completely never going to know about my feelings and it really doesn't matter. And I said fascinated, not in a romantic manner necessarily. Just ... intrigues me."

"Fascinated when talking about relationships is always romantic or at least sexual. It's okay, fantasies are fine as long as they don't move any further than that."

"Not always. Abby fascinates me but she's my little sister." Did he have to mention a work colleague? "Ducky's stories fascinate me. Some of my frat brothers lives fascinate me. Not attracted to any of them."

"You'll have to tell me someday who it is that has you tied up in knots Tony. I promise not to hold it against you. I might even share one of my untouchable fantasies with you."

She had untouchable fantasies that she didn't share? "Maybe someday. It isn't anyone you'd even imagine me to be fascinated by."

"I look forward to hearing it." She knew Tony would tell her eventually, they were good about not hiding things from one another. "And I promise, nothing you say will upset me. I'm quite secure in my womanhood, and what ever you tell me can't be that bad."

"I want to hear all about yours too, Jen. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine." He knew he'd admitted that it was a sexual fascination but for now that was okay. He'd play it cool for now.

"You tell me yours I'll tell you mine. Over a bottle of wine and some candlelight, we'll make a night of it."

"Only one bottle?" Tony chuckled. "Need at least two of the good stuff."

"I want you relaxed, not knocked out Tony. So a glass or two will have to do."

"Fine." Tony let out a mock overdramatic sigh.

Jethro ordered some Japanese, including a couple of bottles of sake and tried to adjust his still-hard cock in his pants. He'd never really gotten over Jen and seeing DiNozzo kiss her with such passion and the hardness he'd sported ... Jethro didn't even want to examine what it all meant. He was hard, he was horny, he'd been deprived far too long, and he had to go make nice with two people who probably wanted to fuck their problems away.

He closed his eyes, his imagination carrying him away. Were they fucking right now? Did Tony have her bent over the couch, her ass in the air. He knew damn well she hadn't been wearing panties in that short thing. He groaned, realizing he was fucking his hand as best he could through his pants. It wasn't going to go down soon unless he came, so he might as well resign himself to hell and a nasty case of blue balls for now.

"You two decent?"

"When have you ever known me to be decent Jethro. We're both dressed though, if that will suffice. I will even run up and change, so you're not uncomfortable. I honestly wasn't expecting you today."

"Don't change a thing, Jenny. Sometimes I like remembering what we had. And I bet Tony loves the view and those legs that don't end." He walked in, trying to ignore the fact that he was burning for her and they had to see how hard he was, and dropped into a chair.

"How long have you two been involved?" They looked at each other, clearly waiting for the other to answer, so Jethro plunged onward.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.