Glory or Bust - Cover

Glory or Bust

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6: The final countdown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The final countdown - Because of drug side effects, Peggy is starved of sex by her ill husband. he does however persuade her to get her share elsewhere when a chance overheard conversation at work leads her to planning a trip to a glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The police officer turned to Jim and said, "Make it easy on yourselves tell me who the other two guys were and it will count as assisting the police and you will get a lighter sentence!"

Jim tried to make the officer believe him when he replied, "That's just it the idea of meeting here is anonymous sex, so you don't know anything about the others, no names, no ages, no addresses, no way of contacting them. It's that which allows them to do what ever they want to do with no recriminations!"

The officer walk up to Peggy, who now stood there trying her best to control her sobbing, she had traces of the other's spunk running down both legs, her tits were marked with love bites, her nipples still stiff from her recent excitement and her lipstick smeared across her left cheek. The officer leaned close to her face and sniffed the air, then he said, "you smell like a cheap rate whore, you sure you not got form for prostitution?"

Jim instinctively jumped to his wife's defence, "No she has not, we got into this only very recently when my long term medical condition and the drugs side effects rendered me unable to get an erection and I coaxed her into finding her sexual releases elsewhere!"

For the first time since entering the toilet, the officer smiled; secretly he admired Jim for his defence of his wife and yes even the true love he showed in wanting her to still be sexually satisfied if he could not, of course that was if it was true! The officer turned to Jim and said, "I can't believe that, when I came in you were fucking this slut's cunt like there was no tomorrow, hardly the actions of someone who could not get a hard on let alone not take care of his wife's needs some other way!" "Besides that just makes her a free whore, a worthless cum bucket of a tramp!" he declared now staring at Peggy's cunt.

"My wife is not a free whore, she is a tender loving woman who deserves better than some plastic tube stuffed full of batteries to give her sexual relief!" Jim declared indignantly.

Then Jim listened in disbelief when the officer said, "I suppose you, got your kicks from watching her perform like a slag, taking other men's cocks so you could eat their spunk from her wide open cunt! What are you a cock sucking faggot?"

Jim in an instant, realised he either now began lying or he risked losing the respect of his wife, but I he lied and the officer did not believe his lies it could be worse for them all. He replied, "I can not deny that since we came here today, my attitude to tasting spunk has changed and I must admit I do like it but that was not the main reason I was here, I was here to protect my wife if things got too rough!"

Both Peggy and Jim were then shocked as the officer said, "OK. So prove it, get down on your hands and knees like a cock hound and lick up the spunk now running down her legs. Shaking from fear and a little rage, Jim immediately got on his hands and knees and crawled slowly over to his wife, who was leaning still sobbing against the toilet sinks. As he approached the officer raised his hand and rapidly landed a hard spank on Jim's lily white ass. At the same time, he told Peggy to tell her husband to suck her client's spunk from her cunt and arse.

With trembling voice, Peggy, got into the role play as she said, "You worthless faggot, come her and lick up those customers loads from my thighs and whilst your there you better do a fucking good job on cleaning it all out of my arse! Oh yes and then there is that black guy's load that could be making me pregnant at this moment up my cunt. You better start there and suck it all out my come eating wimp of a husband!"

Jim was taken aback, she was so convincing as she spoke he forgot their troublesome audience and obeyed with a yes mistress. So convincing was her role play he had another hard on, it had been seven years since he had managed two hard on's in one day. The officer saw it too as he commented that the fucking wimp was enjoying it look at his poor little cock straining to fuck something again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.