Glory or Bust - Cover

Glory or Bust

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4: Testing times

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Testing times - Because of drug side effects, Peggy is starved of sex by her ill husband. he does however persuade her to get her share elsewhere when a chance overheard conversation at work leads her to planning a trip to a glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The next week passed slowly for both Peggy and Jim, although neither really knew what the other was thinking they both were eager to set out on their new adventure together. For Peggy she wanted to re live the thrill of being a whore for strangers pleasures, for the simple act, that first time, of allowing the men to use her three holes had released a side of her she did not know existed. To herself now she freely admitted she was a slag, a common worthless whore, a cum slut; no a cum queen; for she knew she would never tire of taking as much cum as she could in any hole she could get it. The only worry on her horizon was, would she be able to let herself really go with her beloved husband with her; or would the thought of having to live with him knowing she was a cock crazy slut be too much for their marriage to survive.

For Jim, the thought of his dear prim and proper wife, becoming the plaything of a stranger was an unbelievable aphrodisiac and to prove it had they not made love for the first time in months upon her return from servicing these men, but more he had actually cum up his wife for the first time in over a year. He had his nagging doubts as all men who truly loved their wives and yet wanted them to be whores for other men often do. Would she find a better lover, a more deserving cock to worship and start not coming home straight from work maybe even claiming she was working late and instead in a seedy hotel with some lover or other, what if that lover was some big black man with a massive cock? Hell; these thoughts haunted him day and night for the last seven days but yet he felt more alive and he was more sexually active since that fateful day.

Now today they would go into that toilet hand in hand and wait in the cubicle, wait for someone to come stick their cock up his wife, what if they wanted him to suck their cock too? As he pondered this new thought; he did not realise till he spurted, he had absent mindedly been stroking his hard cock. Here was his answer staring at him like a rabbit in a car's headlights, the small pool of white sperm on the bathroom lino told him if told to, he would do so and do it eagerly.

He hoped no one would but secretly wished he would be made to do so, he could excuse his actions as not wanting to spoil Peggy's fun but deep down inside he wanted to relive one of his earliest sexual experiences. When he was thirteen, he and a school friend had bunked off school to go to this school pals house to play with his train layout.

They had sneaked in through the garage only to find out, the lad's parents were already out and Glen invited him up to his bedroom to see the train layout. Only just outside the bedroom Glen had stopped him and said, "What do I get if you get to play with my train set?"

Jim was flustered; finally stammering, "What would you want?"

Suddenly Glen was pressing his lips to Jim's as his hand groped at his crotch trying to feel his cock; rather then feel disgusted Jim actually became aroused and returned the favour seeking out Glen's cock. Glen then pulled away and told him to remove his trousers and pants as Glen slipped into the bedroom. For some reason Jim, removed everything and slipped in behind Glen. Suddenly Jim was knocked face down on the bed and an also naked Glen was rubbing his arse cheeks.

Glen gloated as he asked if Jim had ever had a cock in his mouth, Jim started to say he had not, as he opened his mouth to speak his mouth was invaded by Glen's cock; just long enough for him to lubricate Glen's cock then Jim felt Glen's weight on his back and with Glen's maniacal laughter in his ears he felt his anal virginity ripped from him. The pain was excruciating but was soon replaced with a warm erotic feeling which had Jim shooting his cum with out a hand being laid on his cock.

Glen then made Jim lick up the sticky mess he had made, that was after he had shot his load up his arse of course. Jim never got to play with the train set that day but he did get to suck his first cock and got his first taste of another man's seed. For a while Jim was confused as to whether he was gay, bi sexual or straight. When he was sixteen he met his first serious girlfriend and pushed any thoughts of other men's cocks far from his mind. However those thoughts were now back with vengeance.

He quickly cleaned up the bathroom floor and went to his bedroom where Peggy was already dressed in her glory clothes as she lovingly called them. Jim insisted on checking her out, he started with her tits, stroking them and making sure she was not wearing a bra, he demonstrated this to himself by pinching and twisting her nipples, Peggy just began breathing a little heavier. Next he made her raise her skirt, checking she was wearing the flimsy lacy deep red panties, matching stockings right down to the matching six inch high heeled fuck me shoes. They both looked at the bedside clock and simultaneously said time to go.

Taking her by the arm, Jim led her down tot eh car and even played the perfect gent by opening the door her side and then after she had entered closing it for her; he then went round to the drivers door, opening it and sitting inside he closed the door and turned to her and said, "Where to ma'lady?"

Peggy smiled and said, "To the rampant cocks, James and don't spare the bollocks!"

He pulled away from their drive as they joint laughter masked the aroma of latent sexuality which the car was now steeped in. He really had to fight the urge to drive at above the permitted speed limits, he thought to himself it would really good if he got pulled over for speeding with his wife in this dress and state, mind you he mused if she was horny enough she could always fuck the copper and get them both off the offence.

He was almost lost in thought as he drove and Peggy beside him was apprehensive about asking why he was deep in thought in case he said he had changed his mind and did not want her to go through with this. So they travelled on in silence, both scared the other may chicken out. Jim nearly passed the toilets until Peggy nudged him and pointed; he was too late to turn in so he went down to the next junction and turned round. Soon he pulled in and parked a fair distance from the entrance. Peggy suddenly asked him why and he muttered that the car would not be as noticeable here, until Peggy suggested that maybe the car being near the toilet was the signal for the action to be available.

Jim reversed the car nearer to the entrance of the toilet; getting out he came round and opened Peggy's door for her and together they stood looking around before sure they were not being watched they entered the ladies loo's together hand in hand. Jim looked around inside and remarked he was glad this was the ladies and not the gent's. Peggy asked him why and he pointed to the dividing wall between the two toilets saying that's where the urinals would normally be so this floor would be a wash with spilled piss; at least here the floor was clean and dry.

Peggy led him down the foyer and straight in to cubicle five, as she closed the door she pointed out the two glory holes and said that's the one which showed first and then pointing at the one opposite it she said and that's where that monster black cock came from. She went over and slipped her panties off before sitting on the toilet pan. Then she said, "Come on Jim, you know the deal. Off with those clothes!"

Jim's heart was beating so fast he actually thought he could be about to have a heart attack as he slipped his slacks down and stepped from them, quickly followed by his pants and then he removed his tee shirt and stood totally naked before his wife, in this surreal atmosphere of a confined cubicle. He was just about to step forward to allow Peggy to play with his cock when he saw some movement off to his right; he nodded in that direction and Peggy turned to her left and began slowly stroking her cunt with long lingering strokes. Suddenly a finger came through the hole and a painted fingernail indicated for Jim to come closer to the hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.