Glory or Bust - Cover

Glory or Bust

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: The visit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The visit - Because of drug side effects, Peggy is starved of sex by her ill husband. he does however persuade her to get her share elsewhere when a chance overheard conversation at work leads her to planning a trip to a glory hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Next morning, Peggy decided to begin her preparations for visiting the glory hole toilets; she decides on her clothes she would wear and as it was to be her first experience of anonymous sex, she thought it would be great to have new clothes so she could look at them and remember her experiences.

Carefully she thought about her style of dress and came upon the idea it had to be something easy to remove, yet sexy enough to stimulate her as she travelled to the scene. Grabbing her coat she kissed her husband and taking their joint credit card she headed off to do some special shopping.

Later in town she headed into a shoe store and looking around she spotted a pair of bright red, stiletto heeled shoes which mentally says fuck me all over them. She turns to the shop assistant and asks if they have that style in a size seven. The young female assistant looks at the shoes and then slowly looks Peggy up and down; then she turns and disappears into the store room; returning shortly with a shoe box, she shows them to Peggy and suggests she tries them on. The assistant leads her over to a bench and kneels down taking the shoes from the box. Peggy sits on the bench but in doing so has to open her legs a little wider than she would have normally done.

The assistant leans forward and removes Peggy's shoe and then raises her ankle a little, she then slowly slips her foot into the new shoe. Peggy instantly becomes aware that the assistant's eyes are not on her shoes, but rather she is looking straight up along her leg; she is sure from where she is kneeling and the angle she is looking she must be staring at her panties. Rather than feeling angry for some unexplained reason she begins to feel sexually excited, so much so she actually subconsciously opens her legs a little wider. Now the wet patch beginning to form on her gusset is clearly on view to the assistant.

On the pretext of checking their fit the assistant raises Peggy's leg a little higher and wider, her other hand slides along Peggy's smooth inner thigh to within a few centimetres of her cunt. Peggy's breathing suddenly becomes excited; she quickly glances around the shop and is relieved to see its almost empty and the only other visible assistant, an older woman is busy with a mother and daughter pair.

Suddenly Peggy feels light finger's touching her panties wet patch pressing it back against her cunt, flushed she looks into the assistants face and mouths the words is there somewhere more private. The assistant shakes her head but pops a piece of paper into Peggy's hand just as the wonderful feeling fingers disappeared. A shaky voiced Peggy asked if they sold self supporting stocking in a similar red to the Shoes. The assistant rose and quickly returned with a pair of fish net stockings in a bright red colour. As Peggy went to rise the assistant kissed her quickly on the lips and whispered for her to ring her.

Then she led Peggy over to the counter where the older shop assistant took the payment for the two items and a flustered Peggy then left the shop. As she walked she thought to herself that this shopping thing could be a lot of sexual fun and she decided to see what fun she could have fitting herself out for her glory hole escapade.

Next she went into a small clothing shop and was pleased to see the assistant was also a young petite female. She quickly produced the shoes and asked for a wrap around skirt to match this colour. The girl looked at the shoes and actually murmured fuck me they are so sexy looking. Rather than feigning disgust at her swearing Peggy said, "Yes I thought so to, don't you think they say fuck me all over them!"

The girl nodded and turned towards a rack of skirts, thumbing through them she selected a similar coloured skirt and held it up to Peggy, it was a single piece which wrapped around and tied with two thins straps. Peggy looked at it and then asked if she had one a little shorter, which raised the eyebrows of the girl. Peggy steeped up close to the girl and whispered that she would like to seduce her husband with the sexy outfit but would like to try it on too.

The girl was confused, did she mean she wanted to try on the skirt or try it on with her; scared of making the wrong connection she immediately found the next size down, and led Peggy to the back of the shop and showed her into the changing room. She was about to pull the curtain closed and leave Peggy to try on the skirt when Peggy grabbed her hand and said no. I will need you to help me. The girl whispered fine, just let me go drop the catch on the shop door.

By the time the girl came back and entered the cubicle, Peggy was stood in her panties and blouse. She asked if the girl sold lacy panties in the same colour as the skirt and shoes; the girl went and got a pair and when she entered the cubicle she stopped dead in her tracks for there was Peggy completely naked and stroking her cunt. Her cunt juices already smeared all over her fingers, cunt lips and nipples.

Before the girl could react, Peggy pressed her lips to her mouth and kissed her passionately, bringing her hand up over the girl's cute little arse. The girl instinctively responded and was soon sliding her fingers deep into Peggy's hot wet cunt. Frantically Peggy undressed the girl before kneeling before her and began kissing her thighs working ever closer to her cunt.

Then with feather light kisses on her cunt lips, Peggy gently parted the girl's cunt lips as her tongue sought the source of the clear yet nectar sweet juices. Within minutes of lapping at the eager girl's cunt, Peggy sensed her pending climax, so she redoubled her efforts, probing the girl's cunt hole with her rigid tongue; she was rewarded with not just a trickle or a flow of cunt juices but when the girl came she squirted so hard that she soaked Peggy's face even though Peggy was swallowing as fast as she could. The girl calmed down and began apologising but Peggy simply placed her hands on the girl's shoulder and pressed her down towards the wet lino. At first the girl thought Peggy was going to make her lick up the fluid on the floor so she resisted until Peggy gasped, oh babe go down and do me ... I need to feel your mouth on my cunt.

Now the girl dropped to her knees kneeling in the cold clammy wetness she pressed her mouth to Peggy's cunt and repeated everything Peggy had done to her with the same climatic result. Peggy was not aware that this was the girl's first woman on woman experience but both were well satisfied by the end. The girl tried to persuade Peggy to stay longer but she had to go finish shopping.

Having both dressed and paid for her skirt a newly energised Peggy headed off to get her white blouse. She spotted a neat shop offering the type of blouse she was looking for as sale prices and she entered to disappointedly find a single male shop assistant. The lesbian session she had just had; had been the first since she had married Jim and she was now eager to repeat it, but it was not going to be here in this shop. Although she was a little disappointed her hormones were still raised and she was horny enough to fancy a cock. The more she looked at the young male, the more she started to visualise in her mind him with a big stiff cock ready to fuck her cunt. She selected a wrap around semi transparent blouse and asked if she could try it on. The man led her to the fitting room and was about to leave her to it when she asked, "Can I ask your opinion?"

He nodded and she pulled all her goodies from the bag and said, "Do you think this blouse will set off this ensemble of clothing?"

The guy whistle and said, "I should think you would be a knock out in that lot?" then he added, "but I cannot see a bra amongst the items, are you planning on wearing one?"

Peggy put her finger to her lips as if contemplating her decision before answering, "I was not planning on one!" All the time she knew that a bra would hinder her fun at the glory hole and so she never intended to wear one.

The shop assistant said, "Well may I suggest you put everything on and I will go check for a sturdier blouse, after all you would not want those to simply pop out!" he said nodding towards her tits.

When he left he went to the shop door and locked it and spent a little time looking for a heavier duty blouse that could contain her 44D tits. Without success he returned to the fitting room and as he entered he saw Peggy stood there struggling to get the blouse to fasten correctly. He was stunned for this four foot something pocket beauty was a picture of a typical street walker. High heeled fuck me shoes in red, red stockings red easy release skirt flashing the stocking tops as it flicked this way and that and the hint of the red lacy panties. All topped off with those huge tits struggling to stay inside the almost see through blouse but clearly showing the deep pink rock hard nipples.

He asked if he may help and placed his hands on her tits to raise them allowing the material of the blouse to pass underneath them and support them making them seem even larger. The heat of his hands turned her cunt into a running tap; she closed her own hands over the top of his and squeezed then into her tits. Then releasing his hand she felt him locate the tie for the blouse and suddenly her tits fell free f the blouse and instantly he had his hot mouth clamped over her nipple and his tongue flicked and teased the engorge nipple flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.