Perils of Penelope - Cover

Perils of Penelope

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: Finally making a stand in London

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Finally making a stand in London - The story of the road to prostitution of a young woman determined to obtain power and influence from her body.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Penelope did not have to wait long for a further lift into London; she was stood beside the M3 on the hard shoulder, thumbing at every car that was on her side of the motorway. A large black Ford Zephyr estate slowed and finally pulled up just a few feet in front of her. As she walks forward she is both glad and yet disappointed to see two passengers inside the car. One a white woman mid thirties in age and the driver was a large coloured guy.

Now Penelope was glad because she felt safe that another woman would be in the car and yet it also meant she would not be able to add to her growing financial gains, or so she thought. The woman climbed out the car and placed Penelope's case into the boot of the car before telling her to slide in between her and the driver.

Eager to get out of the cold, Penelope slide on to the long bench type seat and edged to the middle of the car; meanwhile the woman climbed in beside her. They had not gone fifty yards when she felt the coloured guy place his hand on her upper thigh. Her itch immediately sprang back into life and she casually glanced at her fellow female passenger. It was clear she had seen the driver's hand on Penelope's thigh; she coughed to let the driver, Leroy, she was aware of this move.

Without even looking up or moving his hand, he snaps, "Shut the fuck up bitch! If you are going to be a pain you can fuck off into the back of the car!" Angie recognises the serious tone of Leroy's voice and without hesitation she climbs over into the back of the car. Now Leroy smiles his white teeth in stark contrast to the dark ebony of his skin; at the same time he begins massaging Penelope's thigh ever closer to her now bubbling cunt.

He speaks out so all present can hear, "You know young lady, I would dearly love to fuck your hot white cunt, if you like my fuck bitch here can suck your tits or you can suck her fucking whorish cunt!"

Leroy is then shocked by the response he gets; "Well you could fuck me and she could do whatever you tell her too but it will cost you! Twenty to fuck my arse or cunt and ten for me to suck your cock; if you want anything else we can discuss a price!"

As they are driving along, Leroy laughs out loud, "Fuck me of all the people I have to pick up is a two bit street hustler", He then smiles and says, "Angie, give this bitch thirty fucking quid, she is going to take my cock up her cunt and then she is going to eat your fucking cunt!"

Angie spoke with a slurred voice, "Yes lover, whatever you want is fine!" Penelope realises she is high on drugs and fears a little for her own safety, it's one thing to fuck for money but with two people who clearly use drugs, and could attack her instead of paying is another matter.

They pulled off the M3 and travelled along the A23 for some distance before pulling to a secluded lay-by. Then Leroy ordered Penelope in to the back of the car and when she went to get in alongside Angie he snapped, no in the back here, pointing to the tailgate. Angie slid out of the car and quickly laid the rear seat flat creating a large flat space in the very back of the car.

Penelope hesitated before getting in to this space, she waited till she had the money in her hand, then tucking it in to her handbag she stripped off and climbed in to the boot space. Leroy simply dropped his pants and had Angie strip and suck his large black cock preparing it for Penelope's open cunt lips.

Soon the nine inch cock was nestled between Penelope's cunt lips and as it slid deeper into her Angie was already sat on her face rubbing her cunt hard against Pen's mouth. Suddenly Leroy plunged the rest of his cock into Pen's cunt with one hard thrust this caused her to jerk forward and she scraped her teeth on Angie's clit; Angie thought this was deliberate and a so well timed as she was just pushing down at the time and it caused her orgasm to break. She flooded Pen's face with her cum; which in turn caused Penelope to start cumming and in doing so she clamped her cunt muscles around Leroy's large back cock.

This sudden clamping of her cunt muscles milked the spunk from Leroy's cock and she felt the tell tale hot stinging as his load washed over her cunt walls. Leroy was not going to be denied, for he had always intended to fuck both Pen's holes and as his slick cunt juiced cock exited her still clutching cunt he thrust forward again spearing the slick cock up her arse. Penelope screamed into Angie's cunt as he arse was ripped open to accommodate his weapon. He pounded her poor sore arse for twenty minutes before filling her with a second load of cum.

When they had exited the car and got dressed, Penelope dared to ask Leroy for her second twenty for the arse fuck and got a slap across her face for her trouble. Her case and bag was dumped from the car and she was left standing there as the car sped off with Leroy laughing out loud at her. Penelope swore that would be the last time she ever gave anything away without getting the full and proper payment up front. She eventually arrived in Trafalgar square at 11 pm too late to get a room despite having over eighty pounds now from her first day as a prostitute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.