Up, Up and Away - Cover

Up, Up and Away

Copyright© 2008 by McJeep

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Swift fighter program was almost scrapped by the Confederacy because it was too much airplane for even the above average person to fly. In a last ditch effort to save the program, a whole new way of selecting, augmenting and training volunteers was tried. It worked, but would the price for success be too high?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit.

— General Chuck Yeager

The 1st Air Fighter Wing soon fell into a shipboard routine. They were up at 0530 and reported to hangar D for physical training, or PT. Sophia became the group leader because of her martial arts seniority. Every morning they all warmed up with Tai Chi, followed by karate and weapons katas. They then ran three to five miles and lifted weights. They went to mess together at 0830 and were in the simulators at 0900. Lieutenant Colonel Jones and his two crew-members attended every session and before long it was as though they had been flying with the group from the beginning.

Simulator practice was exhausting and very frustrating at first. The scenarios that they were flying were extremely difficult. Many of them were replays of some of the battles fought by the original Swift crews, battles in which aircraft had been lost. The addition of a limited shield helped immensely, as did the added targeting proficiency of the gunners. Simulated losses were down 80% compared to the original skirmishes, but aircraft were still lost.

The value of a recon and command aircraft was realized immediately. The high resolution quality of the imagery and the ability to make adjustments to enemy movements in real-time, as opposed to the delays inherent in using orbit-based intelligence gathering, made the attacks of the Swifts much more deadly. Aircraft losses also dropped significantly because the recon aircraft could identify enemy troop locations and gun emplacements that would have been invisible from orbit.

Most of the 1st elected to eat dinner in their quarters with their concubines, although there were always some who went to the mess hall. Dinner was at 1800. From 1900 to 2000, Sophia taught advanced martial arts classes in hangar D and from 2000 to 2300 the hangar was open for sporting events. Jones set up a schedule and was immediately swamped with requests. He drafted Candace Tollert to help him sort it out.

Soccer, to no one's surprise, got the most field time. Softball, football and cricket were also popular with various segments of the crew. One of the most requested games was one thought up by Tex. Instead of getting mad after his run in with the Marines, Tex tried to figure out a way to bring everyone together. Most of the physical sports were too lopsided when the small pilots and gunners played the larger Marines. Tex figured that there needed to be an equalizer, something that would blunt the incredible strength of the Marines and slow-down the quick and agile Swift crews. One day, Tex stepped over an active grav sled in the hangar. The low gravity sent him up in the air, until he left the field, at which point he fell on his ass. The missing piece of the puzzle fell in place and low-grav volleyball was born.

Low-grav volleyball was played on a basketball-sized court with a gravity of approximately 1/8 that of Earth. The top of the net was set at 30 feet and the floor was slightly sticky so that the players could move. Teams of 12 competed against each other. It was an immediate success. Big marines could jump high and spike the ball, but their weight worked against them when they moved. The Swift crews could move quicker, but their velocity worked against them. The first few games were hilarious to watch as big marines and little pilots went flying around, crashing into the walls, net and each other. Eventually, the players developed some amazing skills and the matches became almost like a ballet with choreographed movements and established plays.

Sophia's martial arts classes also drew a lot of attention. At first, it was only the Swift crew-members who came to her evening classes. After a few days, a few marines and navy people started to come by and watch. The techniques that Sophia was teaching went way beyond what even the marines had learned in training. One evening, she was instructing a group on tactics to use against a larger foe. One of the marines waiting around for the football game to start approached her.

"I see a lot of fancy footwork and spinning around, but that won't help you against a larger attacker. He'll just take you down to the ground where you'll be helpless," the man said.

Sophia looked him over. She estimated his height at almost 7 feet with the typical marine augmentation package. She noticed how his movements were restricted to some degree by the bulk of his muscles.

"Do you think that you could beat me hand-to-hand?" Sophia asked him.

"Wouldn't even be a contest," he replied.

"Try me," she replied.

"I'm not going to waste my time with you," he said, turning to walk away.

"Bock, bock, bock," she taunted him. "The big bad marine is chicken."

He turned back to her. "Fine, but you'll regret this," he said.

"Want to make a bet on it?" Sophia said.

"Sure. Why not?"

"I win, you come to my morning martial arts class for a week," she said.

"What if I win?" he asked.

"You get to take me to dinner."

"And that's supposed to my incentive?"

"Damn right," she said with a leer as she stared suggestively at his crotch.

"It's a deal," he said. "Come on then, give it your best shot."

In his defense, he did see her move. But that was about it. The next thing he knew he was face down on the floor with his arm being held between his shoulder blades. Sophia let the man up.

"All right, you get to attack this time. I might have caught you by surprise," she said.

"Damn right you did," he said.

This time, the marine circled Sophia looking for an opening. Suddenly, he darted in and made a grab for the front of her gi. Instead of achieving his goal, she grabbed his arm, and using his momentum, pulled him off balance. As his body was moved past her, she performed a spinning kick that landed squarely on his ass and sent him to the floor. The other people standing around began to laugh. And that made him mad.

Picking himself up off the floor he launched himself a Sophia, meaning to bowl her over. She neatly sidestepped him and landed a punch to his solar plexus. His breath left him in a whoosh. Sophia casually grabbed a pressure point in his arm and lowered him to the ground. She knelt over him and put her lips to his ear.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 0530. Wear a gi. Your replicator can make you one. Oh, and by the way, you can still take me to dinner. How about tomorrow evening?" she whispered. At the same time, she let her other hand sneak up and caress his cock.

"Mmmm, very nice. Yes! I think dinner will be very exciting. What's your name?"

"Carl Donaldson," he gasped, still trying to catch his breath.

"I'll see you in the morning Carl," she said as she let go of his arm.

Carl got up and went to join his football buddies, resigned to the fact that they would be giving him hell about this for a long, long time.


Faith and Aaron approached the door to Aaron's quarters with their hands all over each other. Faith had run into Aaron before dinner and they had eaten together in the mess hall. During the meal, Faith mentioned the night before Heather's birthday. The memory of the activities that evening soon had both of their libidos running at full throttle. Aaron took her hand and led her back to his room, which he thought would be unoccupied.

The door opened and they were surprised to discover that Sophia was home, and she wasn't alone. She was being thoroughly fucked by a huge, but good-looking marine. Aaron recognized him as the marine named Carl that had shown up for martial arts practice that morning. Carl was standing and holding Sophia by her ass cheeks. She was holding his upper arms and she had her feet braced on his hips. Sophia was riding what had to be at least a 12 or 13-inch cock and taking every bit of it. The lovers both had their eyes closed, savoring the feeling of their union.

"Holy shit!" Faith whispered with a look of disbelief on her face.

Aaron and Faith slipped inside the room and closed the door. They quietly sat down on a bed and watched the spectacle taking place in front of them. As they watched, Aaron fondled Faith's tits and she rubbed his cock through his suit. Soon, Sophia's face and chest started to blush.

"She's going to cum," Aaron whispered in Faith's ear. Faith unzipped her jumpsuit and snaked her hand down between her legs. Her middle finger found her slickened crack and began to stroke her clit. Aaron slipped his hand inside her suit and began to pinch and role her nipples.

"She's not the only one," Faith said as a small orgasm quickly rippled through her.

Sophia began to cum, a drawn out scream erupting from her mouth. She flung her head back and continued to grind on Carl's thick rod. She began to grunt every time a spasm occurred in her pussy. Within seconds, Carl unloaded too. Sophia continued to slide up and down on his cock, milking every last sensation out of her orgasm. Before she was through, semen and pussy juice began to drip to the floor from where it had run down her ass. Finally, she pulled herself up and hugged the marine tight.

Carl was the first to open his eyes and immediately spotted Aaron and Faith on the couch. Carl whispered to Sophia.

"Set me down," Sophia said softly. Carl set her on the floor. Sophia turned and smiled at Faith and Aaron.

"Wasn't that awesome?" Sophia asked. "God, the feeling of raw power that I just experienced was ... I can't really describe it."

Faith just nodded her head. Her eyes were fixed on Carl's now half-hard cock. It seemed to her that it was hanging half-way to his knees. Sophia noticed the direction of her gaze.

"Go ahead honey. I don't mind," Sophia said. "I'll keep Aaron occupied."

Faith walked over to the man as if in a daze. She dropped to her knees and began to lick the combined sex juices from his dick. Carl wasn't quite sure how to take all of this but he knew a good thing when he saw it. He just kept his mouth shut.

Sophia peeled Aaron out of his flight suit and went down on him. After a few minutes, she stopped and gave him a kiss.

"Baby, it's going to have to be anal for you. I'm so stretched out right now I'll never feel you," Sophia said.

"When have I ever turned down your tight little ass?"

Sophia stuck her ass in the air in invitation. Aaron fucked her until she had three more orgasms. Sophia had finally had enough and rolled away from him. Aaron looked over to Carl and Faith. She was on top, riding him with her tits pressed into his chest. Her little pink rosebud seemed to wink at him from across the room.

Aaron went to his locker and got a bottle of lube. He worked a large amount into his cock and placed himself behind Faith. Matching the couple's motions as best that he could, Aaron began to work the large head of his cock into Faith's ass. The head of his cock finally popped into her poop chute. Faith let out a loud gasp.

"Oh God, I've never been so full," Faith moaned. "Fuck my ass, baby."

Aaron applied pressure until his cock was completely buried in her butt. He could feel Carl's prick sawing back and forth in her pussy, a pair of thin membranes the only things separating the two men. Aaron began to thrust into her, causing Faith to begin screaming as a huge orgasm grabbed her.

"Fill me up," she screamed at them. "Fill me up with your cum."

Carl and Aaron picked up their pace and soon they were both pounding her hard and fast. The feeling of each other's cocks rubbing back and forth inside of Faith soon had them ready to blow too. Almost simultaneously the men came, filling her ass and cunt full of hot jism.

The three of them collapsed in a pile. Sophia crawled over to them and before long, the whole bunch of them was asleep.

That's how Reggie and Camilla found them later.

"Dammit. Everywhere is full up," Reggie said.

"Come on, luv," Camilla said in her soft British accent. "I think I know a spot. There's an empty office near the ready-room."

"OK, but it won't be as comfortable as having a bed."

"We'll make do," Camilla said, gazing at the naked people. "You know, you could just invite me over some evening. Your family looks like it would be a lot of fun to get to know."

"Really. You would want to do that?" Reggie asked.

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Are you jealous or something? We aren't an exclusive item, you know," she said.

"I know, but I always thought that you were more, um, refined than that."

Camilla laughed, "You've been watching too much Mary Poppins. Just because I'm British doesn't mean that I'm a fuddy-duddy. I like to fuck, in case you haven't noticed."

"I did notice," Reggie grinned.

"Right then, no more sneaking around. We have just as much right to use our rooms as our family does. Besides, I've seen Jocelyn giving you the eye. I know that she'll be up for a bit of fun with us," Camilla said. "The rest of them too, I don't doubt."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.