Up, Up and Away - Cover

Up, Up and Away

Copyright© 2008 by McJeep

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The Swift fighter program was almost scrapped by the Confederacy because it was too much airplane for even the above average person to fly. In a last ditch effort to save the program, a whole new way of selecting, augmenting and training volunteers was tried. It worked, but would the price for success be too high?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

A pilot must have a memory developed to absolute perfection. But there are two higher qualities which he also must have. He must have good and quick judgment and decision, and a cool, calm courage that no peril can shake.

— Mark Twain, speaking about Mississippi River pilots.

Aaron was forced to admit that he had been wrong about Miranda Brown. The woman was not magnificent; she was way beyond that.

Governor Brown had assembled an eight-person committee to look at public safety issues for the growing colony. She had enlisted the services of a police detective, a doctor, an emergency medical technician, an engineer, a geologist, a meteorologist, the airbase safety officer, and Aaron. These people had all been found among the Military or concubine population on the planet. Sitting in on their meetings was Hunter Wallace, who was gathering the information he needed to locate public facilities in and around Prentiss. After tonight's meeting, Governor Brown had invited Aaron to dinner. Dinner had been incredible, but not as incredible as the dessert.

Aaron was rapidly approaching his fourth orgasm of the evening. He was sliding his eight inches smoothly back-and-forth between Miranda's large tits. Aaron remembered hearing of tits like hers referred to as 'torpedoes'. They were every bit of double-D in size and stuck straight out from her body with no sag. Her pink areolas were precisely centered so as to give her breasts a conical look, just like the front of a torpedo.

Miranda was holding her ample breasts together, making a velvety tunnel for Aaron's cock. Every time his cock appeared from between her breasts, she licked the bulbous head with her long, pink tongue. Aaron began to speed up, his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"I'm going to cum!" he warned her. She responded by looking up at him to expose her long, pale neck so that he would have a place to deposit his pearly juice. Aaron came with a grunt, several weak spurts of cum dribbling out of his cock to spatter on Miranda's neck.

"My favorite kind of jewelry!" she purred.

Aaron gave her a kiss and propped himself up against the headboard. Miranda got up and wiped the semen off of her neck with a towel. Aaron took a moment to look his newest lover over.

At six feet tall, Miranda was an impressive woman. She had all the characteristics of the classic redhead: deep blue eyes, pale skin with faint freckles that began on her face and extended down to her breasts and pale pink nipples that were almost inverted until they were stimulated. Her shoulder length auburn hair framed a face that would have been at home on the cover of any fashion magazine. Below her gravity defying tits, she sported a slightly rounded belly, which she had admitted to Aaron, was caused by her love of good food and a desk job that had her sitting most of the day.

From the waist down though, she was firm and tight. She had enough hips and ass to give her an hourglass figure and her long legs just never seemed to end. Aaron had spent a half-hour just rubbing and licking those long legs this evening. Much to his delight, she didn't completely shave her pussy either. She had opted to keep a wide landing strip of her bushy, dark red hair.

Miranda finished cleaning up and asked, "Would you like another drink?"

"I'd love one!" he replied. Miranda turned and left the room, headed for the kitchen. Aaron watched her shapely ass sway as she walked out the door.

"Be right back." She called.

"Damn! All of that and she has real beer too!" Aaron thought to himself. "If the Confederacy hadn't effectively done away with marriage, I'd be down on one knee as soon as she got back begging her to marry me."


Miranda opened the refrigerator and took out two bottles of Sam Adams. She noticed that she was down to about a six pack of the rare commodity. She opened them and returned to the bedroom. Aaron was still sitting up in the bed but his eyes were closed. She crawled up in the bed and sat next to him. When they were sitting down, their radical difference in height was not so apparent. Miranda touched the cold bottle to his arm, making him jump.

"Tired?" she asked.

"No, satisfied." Aaron replied. "It's been a wonderful evening. Thank you."

"My pleasure, I've enjoyed myself too. I wish that we could do this again soon."

"Me too, but I ship out in the Jarvis in two days," he replied.

"I know, but it doesn't mean that I can't want it. I'll be counting the days until you return." Miranda said.

"Do you really mean that?" he asked, knowing that she could have any man she wanted.

"Yes!" she said, and she found that she really did mean it. She had developed strong feelings for Aaron over the past few months. Now she was regretting that she didn't move faster with him. She knew that she would be thinking a lot about him over the next six months while he was deployed.

Aaron smiled at her and took a drink of his beer.

"Oh, man, that's good!" he said, relishing the taste of a beer that had actually brewed back home. "How do you get this? And the steak for dinner, that was real too!"

"Being the Governor has its benefits." She replied mysteriously. She didn't tell him what she'd had to do with the Captain of the Red Baron to get the steaks, beer, wine and other luxuries that she enjoyed.

"You know, I was thinking while you were gone, that if circumstances were different, I'd ask you to marry me," Aaron said with a laugh. "A woman as beautiful and talented as you who can get real steak and beer in the backwaters of the galaxy is quite a catch!"

"I'd have said yes!" Miranda blurted out before she had a chance to think. She recovered by rolling her eyes at him.

"Damn, where did that come from?" she thought. Miranda had not given thought to any kind of serious relationship since leaving her sniveling, two-timing husband back on Earth when she was picked up.


Miranda had married 'well' back on Earth, landing a husband with a well-connected family in Rhode Island. Even though she had a MBA from Harvard and a PhD. from Yale in public administration, she had spent most of her life as a stay-at-home mom, raising three kids. She knew about her husband's affairs. She just didn't care. She had lost all respect and admiration for him soon after they were wed.

He was a lazy slacker who only had a job because of his family. By the time she figured that out, she was pregnant with triplets. Afraid to divorce him and to be forced to fight him and his family for custody, she put up with his shit for 18 years. By the time the kids were in college, she was so used to the situation she just stayed with him. She took a job with a non-profit agency and before long she was running their whole program.

Miranda was just beginning to feel like her life was turning around when the Confederacy pickup happened. She had been attending a gathering to raise money for a new library when the Marines had appeared on the stage in front of the string quartet. Miranda and eight other volunteers were called up front and given their instructions about selecting concubines. Miranda's husband was not a volunteer.

Miranda watched as most of the women in the room stripped down, and some of the men. She noticed, with disgust, that her husband was one of the first to be naked and was already stroking his cock to get it hard. She turned to the Marine standing on the stage.

"Is it possible for me to say something to the crowd?" she asked. "My husband is down there and I'd like to say something about him to the other volunteers."

Thinking that the woman was going to make a plea for someone to take her husband with them, the Marine shrugged and handed her the microphone from the stage.

"Excuse me everyone," Miranda said into the microphone. "I think that most of you know me and my husband. I have been selected for service but he has not so he is fair game to anyone who wants to select him."

Thinking that his wife was promoting him, her husband stood up on a chair where everyone could see him.

Miranda continued, "Before you select him I just want all of you to know what a worthless, lazy, two-timing piece of shit he really is. He began cheating on me before our children were even born. The only reason he has anything is that his mommy wouldn't let his father throw him out of the family business. He's a borderline psychotic and if you look closely at his CAP scores, you'll see that he is a selfish son-of-a-bitch whose only thought is for himself. He..."

Miranda's speech was cut-off by a loud buzzing noise. Her husband had tried to rush the stage to get to her and had been hit by a Marine with a stinger. He was flopping around on the floor in spasms, his now flaccid cock wiggling like a worm on a hook.

Having nothing left to say, she handed the microphone back to the Marine and started down the steps. Suddenly, the room erupted in applause, mostly from the women assembled in the room. A lot of the men were looking at their wives in fear. Miranda headed directly to the buffet table where a chef and a one of his assistants were standing. She looked them over for a second then asked, "Would you two like to get off this planet before the lizards show up?"

They both said yes and Miranda led them over to a Marine.

"I'm ready to go," she informed the Marine. The Marine consulted with his AI though his implant.

"You still have four concubine slots to fill." He told her.

"I understand that," she replied. "But, I'd rather wait and fill them later. I don't feel that these spoiled rich people would make the best companions. They have too many old habits to break."

The Marine looked at her with new-found respect. "I believe that is a wise choice," he said. "If you'll just step into the transporter Mrs. Canton, you'll be sent to a waiting transport ship."

"My name is no longer Canton," she said. "I'm retaking my maiden name as of right now."

"Very well, Miss Brown," the Marine said after a short hesitation. "Come this way."

Miranda walked into the transporter and never looked back.


Miranda felt herself growing more and more comfortable with Aaron as they talked. It was already nearly 2 o'clock in the morning and they were still up, telling each other about their lives and families and dreams. Before long, Miranda found herself telling Aaron about her plans for the colony.

"Have you ever given any thought to what you want to do when the war is over?" she asked him.

"If you believe the Confederacy, the war will never be over," he replied. "The Sa'arm will just keep coming and coming like a mindless plague.'

"That may be, but I think that we have to have some kind of plan for the future. We have to have something to work towards. That's why I'm so adamant about everyone, even the concubines, contributing to the colony," she said. "I have a plan Aaron."

"What is it?"

"I want to transform this planet into a resort. Kind of like the "Palm Springs" of the Confederacy."

"Do you think that would really work?" he asked. "Who would be able to come out here with a war on?"

"That's the beauty of it, don't you see. Marine and Navy personnel who have been deployed for months at a time will have somewhere to go to spend their leave. How many of them do you think really want to go home and spend their entire leave with their same old concubines in their same old pod? Not many of them," she said. "We can become 'the place' to unwind from duty. We have dozens of freshwater lakes, a great climate and with the recreation facilities that Hunter is designing; we'll soon have lots of things to do. 4-wheeling, hiking, camping, boating, golf ... you name it and we'll have it."

"But how would that be profitable? We literally don't have money, we can get just about anything replicated," Aaron said.

"Do you know what the most desirable commodities are now that we have colonized these worlds?" she asked.

"No."

"Anything from Earth," she said, "and anything hand-made or hand-crafted. Look at how impressed you were that we had real steak and beer for dinner. People will give just about anything for a taste of home or for a quality item that's not been spit out of a replicator. People will trade for things. It's already starting to happen; there's an economy out here that is developing based on the barter system. Did you know that there is some guy at one of the repair depots that managed to bring rabbits with him when he was picked up? He's been giving them away to people in exchange for seeds and other things that his colony needs. Those rabbits are worth more than gold now."

Aaron pondered the possibilities.

"We could do the same thing on a grand scale. Not only could we have trade goods but we could have the recreation to go with it," she told him. "Imagine what we could offer; casinos, Broadway shows, restaurants with 'real meat and spirits'. We could have the finest call girls and gigolos in the galaxy, specially trained to make you, Mr. or Mrs. Marine, feel like the ruler of the world. We can turn Trenat into Ibiza, Disney World and Hedonism all rolled into one."

"Do you really think that's possible?" Aaron asked her, astounded by the vision that she had presented him.

"I've already started. It's not common knowledge yet, but we are going to be getting a new supply station in orbit around Trenat. A very large portion of the fleet will be coming through here on a regular basis. Add to that the air fighter school and other military operations and we'll be hosting a lot of military personnel. All I have to do is get it built and Hunter is already doing that part. He's been in on this plan from the beginning. It's something that is needed for the war effort."

"I'm amazed!" Aaron told her.

"And if the war is won, just imagine how many people still on Earth would love to be able to go on vacation to a resort on another planet. Especially one without all the bullshit rules and moralities that hamper you back on Earth. All we'll have to do is switch our economy from bartering back to money and it will come flowing in."

Aaron stared off into space as the possibilities tumbled within his brain. He was thinking back to a conversation that he'd been a part of way back at Heather's birthday party. A small smile formed on his face.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Do you think you can get me some chickens?"

"Chickens?"

"Yep, and some vegetable seeds like tomatoes, cucumbers, and green beans," Aaron said.

"Why would you want chickens and seeds?"

"I want to cash in on a small slice of your very large pie. You'll need fresh food to feed all of these vacationers and it'll be a lot cheaper to grow the food locally than it will be to import it. The easiest way to start will be with chickens and some vegetables. The chickens can provide meat, eggs and fertilizer. Once we get that established, we can expand into grains, pigs, beef and other commodities. Before long we'll be producing our own cheese, wine and beer," Aaron said.

"You want to be a farmer?"

"Not a get-down-in-the-dirt-and-dig kind of farmer, no. I want to be a businessman. Actually, I want my family to be in the business. And provided the planet can support farm animals and crops, I believe that farming would be a secure business even if all we ever did was produce fresh food for the residents of Prentiss. I imagine that a lot of the work can be automated and I'm sure there are lots of concubines that will need some work to do."

"Ah, now I see where you're going with this," she replied. Her estimation of Aaron went up another notch.

"Besides, I expect to be able to negotiate favorably with the government," he said as he began to nibble and lick her sensitive ears.

"That, I don't believe, will be a problem," she replied.


Miranda sat on a couch and absent-mindedly played with her tangled hair. Aaron had just left and she hadn't even had time to go to the kitchen for her morning coffee, let alone get a shower and prepare for her busy day. Her mind was wandering somewhere in the future. After 15 minutes of staring off into space, thinking, Miranda addressed the AI.

"If I had my pregnancy block removed this morning could the nannites have me ready to conceive by this afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes," the AI replied. "If you wish, I can have the replicator produce a drink for you that will start the process."

"Please do."

"I take it from the timing of your request that you are going to attempt to produce offspring with Captain Sperry," the AI stated.

"That is correct," she replied. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. Breeding amongst high CAP scoring individuals is to be encouraged. The resulting offspring are much more likely to be valuable contributors to the Confederacy. I project that any offspring produced by a union between you and Captain Sperry will develop CAP scores of approximately 8.1 to 8.4."

"You make it sound so romantic," Miranda replied as she removed the nannite drink from the replicator. She swallowed it in one gulp. The taste nearly made her gag.

"Damn, couldn't you at least try and make it taste better," she complained.

"I'm sorry. Is there a flavor that you would prefer in the future?"

"Mint would be OK. Medicine should taste like mint," she replied.

"Noted. I now have that preference recorded in your medical profile. You should be ready to be impregnated by 2:00 o'clock this afternoon," the AI said.

"Thank you," she replied as she ran her hands over her stomach.


Like most of the Swift families in the 1st Air Fighter Wing, Tiffany's family was having a farewell party for their departing members. Tiffany was taking Greg with her as her technician. Her first choice would have been Ronny, but since he had gotten Lisa pregnant, he really wanted to stay home to be with her during her pregnancy.

Corey was taking Gina with him and to everyone's surprise; Faith had asked to go on the first deployment with Tim. Speculation was running rampant about why she wanted to go. Most of the family thought that it was because she now had Heather taken care of, but Tiffany had other suspicions. Tiffany had seen how much Faith liked Aaron and she also knew that Sophia was taking Kyle with her. Faith had mentioned Kyle more than once.

The farewell gathering was nice, but sad. Nobody wanted anyone to have to leave, but they all understood the reality of military life. Tiffany's parents came to the party and brought Heather with them. Faith and Heather spent a lot of time talking and hugging. It was going to be hard on them. Eventually, the Carter's left with Heather so that Tiffany's family could spend their last evening together. For the first time, the entire adult clan made love to each other. Even Tiffany, who was by far the most reserved of the family, made love to each and every family member staying behind. She went to sleep knowing that they all loved her.


Aaron hurried to the government center for his meeting with Miranda. She had made him promise to see her one last time before he shipped out. She had cleared her schedule for a while this afternoon so that he could visit. Aaron wanted to see her badly too, but he knew it would be a short meeting. He had so much left to do before he shipped out in the morning. As soon as entered her outer office, her new secretary jumped up and opened the door for him. He thanked the young woman on his way into her office.

"No interruptions for 30 minutes, please," Miranda told her secretary.

As the door to the Governor's office closed, Miranda walked around the desk to meet Aaron. She took his hand and led him to a large sofa against the wall. Before they could even get comfortable, she had him in an intense kiss, her hands fumbling with the zipper on his flight suit. His hands were tugging at her skirt, trying to get it up over her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.