Up, Up and Away - Cover

Up, Up and Away

Copyright© 2008 by McJeep

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Swift fighter program was almost scrapped by the Confederacy because it was too much airplane for even the above average person to fly. In a last ditch effort to save the program, a whole new way of selecting, augmenting and training volunteers was tried. It worked, but would the price for success be too high?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It's only the beginning but the implications are terrific.

— Gerald Sayer, first flight in the Gloster-Whittle E28 jet, 1941.

Trenat's sun had barely cleared the horizon when BatGirl, Taz and Bingo taxied their Swift, the "Gotham City", to the end of the runway. BatGirl was so excited she had to remind herself to breathe. She checked her instruments one final time and announced that she was ready for takeoff.

"Affirmative," the AI intoned. "You are cleared for takeoff."

"Roger. OK boys, here we go," she said into the comm.

"Let's go!" Taz yelled.

"I'd say 'Break a leg' but I'm in here with you, so how about 'don't get us killed'," Bingo joked. Taz laughed in the background.

She throttled up the engine and released the brake. Tiffany could feel the incredible power of the engine vibrating through the airframe as the Swift quickly accelerated to 110 mph. She pulled back gently on the stick and they were airborne.

"Oh my God! I'm actually flying!" Tiffany thought to herself. A single tear of happiness rolled down her cheek inside her helmet.

"Gear up," she said to the AI. A few seconds later a small thump and a green indicator on her systems screen told her that the wheels were up and locked.

"Landing gear is up and locked," the onboard AI confirmed. "Come around to a heading of one eight zero at an altitude of twenty-five hundred feet. Increase airspeed to 400 miles per hour."

BatGirl began a climbing turn and soon brought her craft to a southerly heading. Within a few seconds she had climbed to 2,500 feet and increased the throttle to a steady 400 miles per hour. The AI then ran them through an hour long series of maneuvers and navigational exercises. Tiffany enjoyed herself more than she ever had before. Taz and Bingo, however, were hungry and bored and began to complain.

"Are we almost done?" Taz griped. "I don't know what you needed us here for. You're just going for a joy ride."

"We are authorized to make a weapons run but Captain Carter needed to be qualified first," the AI explained. "Turn to heading two seven four and we will arrive at the gunnery range in 3.4 minutes."

Taz and Bingo suddenly got busy, bringing their BLiPP guns online and getting a feel for the targeting.

"Make your altitude 1000 feet and your airspeed 300 miles per hour," the AI told BatGirl. "The attack run is now visible on your HUD." Indeed, a green line had appeared on BatGirl's heads-up display. All she had to do was follow it.

The AI said to the gunners, "Your targets will be identified on your targeting screens in red. For this run you have five available shots. You will be in range in five, four, three, two..."

Taz wasn't quite sure what to expect, but he felt that the BLiPP ought to make some noise, or recoil, or something. But it didn't. He pulled the trigger and a ball of blue lightning streaked out of the gun port to strike the targets; quick, quiet, nearly instantaneous destruction. His initial disappointment was soon displaced by a juvenile feeling of joy at the destruction he was causing. He quickly chose, and fired on, five individual targets and giggled to himself as they exploded into fragments of plastic and metal.

Bingo was having just as much fun, but he had used his head and selected targets that were clustered together. When the run was over, Taz had eliminated five targets and Bingo had destroyed eleven. The AI critiqued their performances and in successive attack runs Taz scored as well as Bingo. After six attack runs, BatGirl and her crew turned for home.

BatGirl had gotten very comfortable flying the Swift at altitude, but her anxiety came back when faced with her first landing. She handled the pressure, however, and made a picture perfect landing. She taxied the Swift back to the plane's hanger and was guided in by her technician, and concubine, Ronny. She powered down the Swift and popped open her canopy only to hear applause coming from below her. All six of their technicians were standing beside the plane. As they climbed down from their cockpits, they were mobbed by Greg, Faith, Callie, Ronny, Gina and Patty. Kisses and hugs and congratulations were being passed around when the sound of a clearing throat disturbed them.

"You are expected in debriefing," Major Jones told them. "Celebrations can wait."

"Yes Sir," they all answered.

BatGirl, Taz, and Bingo followed Major Jones to debriefing while the technicians prepared the Swift for the afternoon flight.


The debriefing was mercifully short, being spent mostly congratulating the pilots on their first successful solo flights. Tiffany endured the meeting as best she could and was thankful when it was over. She now understood why some women were so enamored of horses and motorcycles. The excitement of the flight and the rumbling vibration of the engine radiating through her seat had driven her to a sexual frenzy. She was so horny that she could barely think.

Most of the crews headed for home after the debriefing, but Tiffany convinced Tim and Corey to get cleaned up on base. They all headed to the flight crew locker room, which, because of the breaking down of traditional morals by the confederacy, was unisex. The three of them stripped out of their flight suits and as soon as Tiffany was sure they weren't being watched, she pulled the boys into a shower stall with her.

"What's up?" asked a surprised Corey.

"I need you two and I need you now!" She said in a loud whisper.

"But, we've never done this with you before," Tim said.

It was true. Tiffany had not slept with Tim or Corey. At first, she was too shy and later she had become disgusted by their attitudes toward their concubines. After they had straightened up their act, she had begun to look at them as potential lovers, but she had never had the time to pursue her new feelings. But she was going to now.

"I know but I've got to have you before I go crazy," she said as she stroked their now hard cocks. She spread her legs and bent over at the waist and began to suck Tim's cock. Corey, standing behind her now, was looking at her puffy and swollen pussy. He reached up and turned the water on in the shower before threading his eight-inch prick into her.

Tiffany began to thrust her ass back into Corey, urging him to fuck her hard. Her gyrations prevented her from doing a very good job on Tim's cock, but he wasn't complaining. Corey, taking the hint, drove his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could. It didn't take long before he filled her pussy with spurts of hot cum.

As soon as Corey pulled out of her, Tiffany stood up and leaped into Tim's arms, positioning her dripping pussy over his slick penis. Tim leaned back against the wall of the shower and began to fuck her standing up. In this position, Tim's cock rubbed hard on Tiffany's clit and within a minute, the orgasm that she craved hit her like a ton of bricks. Tim held her tight as she came then gently set her feet on the floor when she was finished. Tiffany knelt down and finished Tim off with a blow-job to thank him.

"Damn!" said Corey. "Are we gonna get this kind of treatment every time you get to fly?"

"Maybe," Tiffany said with a contented smile on her face.

"I love this job," Tim replied.


Sophia had been at the repair hanger with Ken since ten that morning preparing for her contest with Esteves. She had rushed over as soon their debriefing had ended. She was warmed up and ready to go. Ken was giving her some last minute advice.

"You'll be required to spar in three disciplines; Jujitsu, karate and a weapon. He favors his right side, especially his right leg. He has a tendency to stay too far up on the balls of his feet so that will help you in your throws. He is weak in most weapons except for the short staff, but you are still better. If the Governor draws the short staff be careful of his left hand, he is better with his left hand than his right in that weapon."

"I will remember," Sophia replied.

"Let's go Kitten. It's time," Ken said.

Sophia and Ken walked to the center of the hanger where a square of mats had been placed to delineate the contest area. Almost all of the students in the Swift program were there, seated around the square or standing for a better view. Sophia could see her family and Tiffany's family seated in the front row. As she entered the square, her family and friends cheered for her.

Manuel Esteves entered the hanger from the other direction. He strode confidently toward the square dressed in a blood red gi with a black belt. He was met with a light smattering of applause from his clique and quite a few boos and hisses from others. He moved to the center of the square to stand in front of Sophia, staring at her with a look of utter hatred.

Governor Brown, wearing a white gi with the white belt of a novice, approached the two contestants.

"We are here today to witness a challenge to the rank of godan held by Master Santini by shodan Esteves," the Governor told them. "The challenge has three parts, a Jujitsu match, a Karate match, and a weapons match. The first match is Jujitsu and will be scored using the scoring rules for competition Judo. The match will be contested to one point, or ippon."

Manuel Esteves unbelted his gi and took off the top, leaving himself bare-chested. He tossed the garment to one of his followers in the crowd.

"Very smart," thought Sophia. "He eliminates the garment for potential holds and at the same time dares me to strip in front of the crowd. Too bad he doesn't know me very well."

Sophia slowly unbelted her gi and removed it, baring her firm breasts. Manuel blinked when she did this and looked uncertain for a second.

"Good," she thought, "that's rattled him a bit. He didn't expect me to call his bluff."

Governor Brown stepped up to them and asked, "Contestants ready?"

Both fighters nodded.

"Fight!" the Governor exclaimed.

Manuel wasted no time. He moved quickly toward Sophia who stood her ground and waited for him to come to her. Remembering about his tendency to favor his right side, Sophia feinted to the left, forcing Manuel to move to his right, putting him off balance. That was all of the opening that Sophia needed. She quickly grappled his arm and pivoting to the left she performed a flawless hip throw. Manuel sailed a good 5 feet through the air, landing squarely on his back.

Governor Brown raised the red flag that signaled the end of the match. "Ippon, " she declared. "Match to Master Santini."

Esteves jumped up and began to protest, telling the governor that he had not fallen on his back.

"Captain Esteves. You know the rules as well as I do. You landed on your back after a throw and that is scored as one point. The match is over," Miranda Brown replied. "Prepare for your next match."

Sophia watched Manuel return to his corner. He was cussing and stomping around. "Good. That should keep him rattled," she thought.

After a short break, Governor Brown called the contestants back to the center of the square.

"The second match is karate. The match will be scored using international completion rules. The first contestant to 9 points will be declared the winner. Remember, the points are as follows: 1 point for hitting your adversary's abdomen or head with your fist. 2 points for kicking your adversary's abdomen or for punching or kicking your adversary's back. And 3 points for kicking your adversary's head or for a takedown with a follow up technique. Points will be shown on the display," Governor Brown said, indicated a display sitting on a table next to the square. "Are you ready?"

They nodded.

"Fight!"

Sophia and Manuel began to spar in a flurry of movement. It was obvious from the beginning that Sophia was far superior to the Brazilian. Taking advantage of his right side favoritism, Sophia quickly scored 5 points, 1 for a punch to his chest, 2 for a kick to his stomach and 2 for a punch to his back. Following the generally accepted rules for sparring, she pulled her punches and kicks at the last minute.

Sophia figured to finish this match quickly, but she underestimated her opponent. Manuel wasn't just mean, he was also smart. He figured out his weakness after Sophia's last two points and made an adjustment. As Sophia maneuvered for another attack he feigned a move that would use his right leg for a kick. Sophia fell for it and once she was committed to a block, he spun and landed a punch to the side of her head. Unlike Sophia, Manuel didn't pull his punch. The blow left Sophia stunned, but still on her feet. Manuel spun to the left, bringing his right foot around for a vicious kick to Sophia's head. The kick dropped her to her knees but it didn't knock her out. She returned to her feet, but being disoriented, she left her back exposed. Manuel darted in and punched her hard over her right kidney. Pain shot through her body as the force of the blow reverberated through her core.

Sophia turned herself around in time to ward off a couple of attacks but the pain in her back was slowing her up. Manuel came at her again, faking a punch to her head then dropping low and sweeping her feet out from under her. Manuel finished the maneuver with a hard stomp to her chest, bringing his foot down squarely on her right breast. Sophia's breath rushed out of her. Manuel began to stomp her again but Governor Brown blew a whistle and jumped between them waving the red flag.

"The match is over!" the Governor yelled. "Match two goes to Esteves. Fighters return to your corners."

Manuel returned to his corner, a smirk on his face. Ken Yamato tried to help Sophia up, but she waved him away and walked to her corner by herself.

"That mother-fucker didn't pull his punches!" Sophia told him in a pissed-off tone.

"I warned you. He has no regard for women. And the rules don't say you have to pull your punches," Ken replied. "Remember that in the next match."

"I will," Sophia replied between clenched teeth. "I will."

After a ten minute break, the Governor again called the fighters to the center of the square. With her was Colonel Walker carrying a small container.

"This is the last match," the Governor said. "In this container are the names of numerous weapons. Each contestant has trained with all of them at some point."

Governor Brown reached into the container and drew out a slip of paper. She unfolded it and read the contents aloud, "The weapons contest will be decided with the short staff. The contest will be contested to three touches, only blows to the abdomen or head count."

"Isn't that just fuckin' dandy!" Sophia thought. "I'm already half crippled and Manuel's best weapon is chosen." Her mood didn't get any better when she saw Manuel across from her grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Sophia returned to her corner and Ken handed her a beautifully engraved short staff with metal bound ends.

"This jo was made by my grandfather. He gave it to my father who gave it to me. I would be honored if you would use it today," Ken said to her.

Sophia bowed and then accepted the short staff from him. "You honor me by allowing me to use it."

"Remember about his left hand," Ken whispered to her.

"I will."

Sophia returned to the center and stood facing Manuel.

"How do you feel, bitch?" he hissed under his breath. "Are you sure you want some more? Why don't you just admit you fucked your way up the ladder and go home now before I really hurt you?"

Sophia took stock of her situation. Her left eye was beginning to swell shut, her back was aching, and her right tit was red and sore from the stomping her had given her. Even after all that, she wasn't going to let him get the best of her.

"I'm going to bust your fucking head open, asshole," she muttered back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.