Up, Up and Away - Cover

Up, Up and Away

Copyright© 2008 by McJeep

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Swift fighter program was almost scrapped by the Confederacy because it was too much airplane for even the above average person to fly. In a last ditch effort to save the program, a whole new way of selecting, augmenting and training volunteers was tried. It worked, but would the price for success be too high?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

No matter how vast, how total, the failure of man here on earth, the work of man will be resumed elsewhere. War leaders talk of resuming operations on this front and that, but man's front embraces the whole universe.

— Henry Miller

Sophia stumbled out of the transporter into a cacophony of noise and chaos. Her concubines were standing with Aaron, Reggie and their concubines a short distance away.

Aaron spoke as she walked up. "We are supposed to find a place to sit down while they finish bringing up the rest of the volunteers. One of the Marines said it will probably take about an hour."

The group located a place where they could all sit down in a circle so that Tammy's toddlers could walk around without wandering off. A Marine wandered by and told them that things would go smoother if the sponsors would go ahead and collect all of their concubines CAP cards and find out if anyone had any critical medical conditions that needed to be taken care of. They should also find out if there were any dependent children that needed to be picked up and if all the concubines would please remove their clothes. He also told them that once all the sponsors were aboard there would be further instructions.

Reggie, Aaron and Sophia collected everyone's CAP cards while Ann, ever the doting mother, collected and folded what remained of the concubines clothing. The only medical condition that required necessary medication was for Marty's high blood pressure, but he had taken it that morning and was in no immediate danger. Most of the girls were also without their birth-control pills.

Once all of that was taken care of Aaron said. "Well, we've got a while, why don't we go around the circle and tell everyone a little bit about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Aaron Sperry. In my previous life I was a firefighter until I had an accident and hurt my leg. I've always loved video games and played them all the time. That's how I got into the Swarm Attack tournament."

"I also want to tell you all that I expect our group to be a family to each other. I know we've all heard the stories about concubines being sex slaves and having no rights. That may be how the Confederacy looks at it but as far as I'm concerned we all have to get along and we can't do that if the sponsors become tyrants. I think that I know Sophia and Reggie well enough to say that we will treat everyone with love and respect. We are starting a new life here and we all have a stake in it. Next." Aaron said looking at Jessica seated next to him.

Looking rather nervous Jessica began. "My name is Jessica. I am twenty-two years old and I was a student at the University of Central Florida. I was majoring in computers and electronics. I guess I ended up here because I took a job with Vidtronics and we were all required to work at the tournament. Wanda introduced me to Aaron and Reggie and they chose me to go with them."

After a slight pause Wanda spoke up. "I'm Wanda. I'm twenty-three years old. I also was a student at UCF majoring in Computer Technology. I'm very good friends with Jessica, Bonnie and Uma. We all shared a large apartment near campus. We've been friends for two years after meeting in a math class. I, for one, am excited to be here. I was beginning to think that I wasn't ever going to get picked up."

"My name is Kelly." Said the platinum blonde teen sitting next to Wanda. "I'm sixteen. I was a high school junior and I was in Orlando to watch my brother compete in the Swarm tournament. I'm so glad that Reggie found me. Reggie says he picked me because I was a cheerleader in school, but I think it was because I have big tits!" Kelly said, sticking her ample chest out

Everyone got a laugh at that except Reggie, who blushed. Kelly looked to the woman next to her and said, "Your turn."

Everyone looked at the woman holding the baby. "My name is Tammy and this is Tim." She said indicating the baby. "The two playing out here are Cindy and Craig. I was never married to their father and he left me after Tim was born. I am here today because I stopped by to pick up my paycheck. I worked as a custodian in the convention center. I actually had the day off but had to stop by and get my check."

Tammy began to cry. "I still can't believe that you chose me. I'm a fat, unmarried mother of three. What could you all possible want with me when you already have all these beautiful young women?" she asked.

Sophia, who was sitting next to her, pulled the woman into a hug. "We picked you because we like you and your beautiful kids. And we do think you are beautiful and when the Darjee medical technology gets through with you, you won't be heavy anymore."

"You would do that for me?" Tammy asked.

"Of course, sweetheart." Sophia said.

Tammy broke out into a broad smile.

"I guess I'm next." Sophia said. "My name is Sophia Santini, but all my friends call me Kitten. I'm twenty-four and I was going to community college back home in California. I'm not going to lie to you, I can't wait to get started on our new life. I had two hobbies back home. Video games and sex. Now I'm going to get to play a real-life game and get all the sex I can handle without the fear of disease or pregnancy. And what Aaron said before about family goes double for me. I love you all already."

"Your turn." Sophia said to Kyle.

"Hi. I'm Kyle and I'm 20 years old. I didn't go to college after high school because my parents couldn't afford to send me. I've been working as a technician and salesman at an electronics store, saving money for college, and was at the electronics convention when the pickup happened."

Kyle stood up, exposing his long, hard cock to everyone. "Before you have to ask, its eleven and a half inches long. Every girl I've ever been with has measured it. Ever since I developed as a teen I've felt like a freak. When girls found out about me in high school they all wanted to try it. All that did was cause their boyfriends to beat the shit out of me if I even talked to them. Everyone always told me that this was a gift, but it's been more of a curse to me."

"Kyle, that won't happen to you now." Sophia told him. "We will all love you and there won't be that kind of jealousy in our house."

"Especially after I get a couple of inches added on to mine!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Down boy!" Sophia retorted. Reggie stuck his tongue out at her.

"Don't stick that tongue out unless you're prepared to use it."

"Put your pussy where my mouth is." Reggie shot back.

"Next." Aaron called out.

"My name is Darren and I'm thirty-one years old." A slightly chubby man said. "I was an automotive engineer working mostly on aerodynamics. I was at the automotive convention when the pickup happened. I'm not sure why, but Sophia chose me over a couple of other guys."

Sophia leaned over to Tammy and in a stage whisper said, "He's got a great tongue." Chuckles could be heard from around the circle.

Next to Darren sat the Carters. "My name is Marty and this is my wife Ann." Marty began. "Our daughter Tiffany was also selected as a volunteer. I am fifty-two and was a high school principal. My wife is forty-four and taught 4th grade. It's my understanding that we are supposed to be the parents of this group because of our age and experience." Marty grabbed Ann's hand and gave it a squeeze. "We understand the dynamics of the group and even though we are older and more traditional, we will do our best to fit in."

"Marty, no one is going to force you to do things you don't want to." Aaron told him.

"We appreciate that."

Reggie stood up and turned to the Carters sitting next to him. He held out his hands and helped them to their feet. When they were standing he gave each of them a hug.

"My dad died when I was ten," he told them, and my mother is a volunteer and she and my sister were also picked up today. I'm pretty sure that they won't be going to the same planet we are. I might be 'of age' according to the Confederacy but I'm still just a kid. I'm glad you're going with us." He told the Carters.

"By the way, my name is Reggie." He said as the three of them sat back down.

Reggie nudged the girl sitting next to him.

"I'm Uma. He won't admit it, but my dad named me after Uma Thurman. He has every one of her films on DVD. I'm 19 and I was going to UCF to be a mechanical engineer. I lived with Wanda, Jessica and Bonnie."

"How did you all end up working at Vidtronics?" Aaron asked.

"That would be my doing." Bonnie answered.

"I saw a flyer at school about part-time work for a video game company and checked it out. I went in for an interview and was hired on the spot. They told me that they would be putting on this big conference and they needed people with technical skills to fill positions. The pay was good and it only required a few days paid training so I got all the girls and some others from school to apply."

Reggie leaned over and whispered to her. "Oh yeah. Sorry. I'm Bonnie and I'm twenty-one."

Aaron stood up and said. "That's everyone. Welcome. I'm sure we will all get to know each other very well soon..."

Before Aaron could continue a loud voice boomed out over the crowd.

"All right everyone shut up and listen up." The voice was coming from a female marine standing on a small stage. "My name is Sergeant Lunsford and I'm in charge of this cluster fuck. Sponsors, get your concubines settled and then bring their CAP cards, list of dependents for pick up and any urgent medical requests with you to this stage."

Aaron, Sophia and Reggie and walked to the stage with the other sponsors.

Once all the sponsors were at the stage Sergeant Lunsford continued. "All right. Here's the deal for right now. We are going to get you all sorted and into your pods. Because you are living in groups, we have already configured groups of three pods together into one residence. After we get the CAP cards from you we will send you to your pods to get settled in. There will be a general assembly in about four hours, after we get the rest of our volunteers transferred up from the other pickup locations. Line up together by teams."

The sponsors shuffled around until they were arranged in a line. Six marines arrived, set up two tables, and then began processing the teams. After a short wait, Aaron, Sophia and Reggie found themselves standing in front of a large, black Marine. All three were surprised when the man spoke in a soft voice with a thick Australian accent.

"G'day sirs. May I have your CAP cards and those of your concubines." The Marine said.

Aaron, Reggie and Sophia handed the CAP cards to him.

"Do you have any dependent children to be picked up?"

"No," Sophia replied, "but I do have one concubine with high blood pressure and no medication."

"Which concubine?" The Marine asked.

"Marty Carter."

The Marine made a notation on a hand-held device.

"We also have several concubines without their birth control pills." Aaron added.

"That will not be a problem." The Marine replied. He then produced three small PDA's and gave one to each of them.

"This will allow you to interact with the AI for now and it will direct you around the ship until you learn your way around. Lieutenant Santini, if you will collect your concubine with high blood pressure, the PDA will direct you to medical. Your assigned pod is Red #4. Lieutenants Sperry and Carson, please collect the rest of the concubines and proceed to your pod. The pod doors will only open on the command of the sponsors. Any questions?"

Aaron, Sophia and Reggie all said no. The Marine dismissed them with a nod before waiving to the next group in line to step forward.

Once they returned to the group, Sophia collected Marty and took him to medical for treatment. Aaron and Reggie rounded the rest of them up and, with the help of the PDA, found pod Red #4. They all stood there for a minute looking at the door, which had no handle or knob. Finally Reggie said, "AI, please open the door." The door slid open to reveal a common area with sofas and chairs and several doors leading to other parts of the pod. Everything looked common enough except that everything, from the walls to the furniture, was a single color that defied explanation.

The group entered the room and began to look around. Some of the concubines began to search the other rooms and before long began to report back that they had found bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen and a nursery. Once the nursery was found, Tammy and Ann took the children in there for some sorely needed nap time. After the kids were asleep, the adults all congregated in the common area.

"Well, it not much but its home." Wanda said.

"Yeah, I hope they let us paint, or something." Uma added. "I don't think I can take this color day-in and day-out."

"We'll see what we are allowed to do." Aaron promised them.

"Sponsors have full control over the design of their pods." The AI told them. Several of them jumped when the voice spoke, seemingly from nowhere.

"What limits do we have on the layout of our living quarters?" Aaron asked.

The AI replied. "The amount of space is limited to what you currently have. Once you arrive at your colony and the pods are transferred to the planet, expansion is possible. Within the current allotment of space, you may change the floor plan to suit your needs. Large scale changes may take a few days to accomplish."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.