Sleene - Cover

Sleene

Copyright© 2008 by BenWahKhan

Chapter 3: Friday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Friday - A couple decide to try a little DS

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

On Friday, I went shopping on my way home from work and then called Ken.

"Hi honey"

"Hey sweetie. You ready?"

"I've been sitting in a puddle all day! I can't believe how horny I am! Do you want me to come over," I asked, hopefully.

"Yes, but not tonight"

"Uhhhh, come on. I'm so horny. We could start tonight," I added, coquettishly.

"We will start tonight, but you'll start over there. Do you have a pen and paper handy?"

"Ummm ... hang on ... okay, I'm ready." God was I ready!

"Alright, I'm going to sleep in tomorrow. I want you to wake me at 10 o'clock with a cup of fresh coffee. I'll set up the pot to start brewing before you get here. Before you come over shave like you normally would except use the conditioner instead of soap so you'll be soft and smooth all over."

"All over?"

"Don't shave your bush. Shave your pussy lips carefully, very smooth but no knicks. You have a little hair around your anus, wax it. I want your rosebud clean and smooth."

"Wait a minute ... you know I've never done anal sex."

"Sweetie, come Monday morning you won't be able to say that anymore."

"I'm not sure about this"

"Trust me. I won't hurt you ... much," he said with a chuckle.

I shivered. "That it?"

"No. You've never done anything like this, right?"

"Right"

"Okay, first thing, we need a safe-word. The safe word is groundhog. Write it down and remember it. There might be times when you want to say 'no' or 'stop' as part of the role. That's fine, but if you say 'groundhog' I will stop. Then I'll know you mean it. Okay? Remember this is for fun and I don't want to hurt you or our relationship, right?"

"Right ... good"

"The next thing is this ... I want to make sure that there is a line between this and the rest of our relationship. So tomorrow morning your name is Sleene. I will call you Sleene or slave. You will call me sir in non-sexual situations and master in sexual situations. You will not call me Ken or honey when we're role-playing. Do you understand, slave?"

Oh my god! I thought I was horny before! "Yes ... master"

"You will prepare before presenting yourself. You will condition your pubic hair so that it is very soft. You will shave your underarms and legs with conditioner. You will also carefully shave your pussy lips with conditioner. You will wax and condition your rosebud."

"Yes master"

"You will put skin cream on your whole body tonight before you sleep and you will do your fingernails and toenails. Use red nail polish."

"Yes Master," I was almost panting now.

"In the morning you will wear nothing except your shoes and a coat. Your makeup will be tasteful. My slave is not a slut! Except for me, that is."

"Yes Master"

"You will come to the house and bring your make-up and toiletries. Wake me promptly at 10 with a fresh cup of coffee. You have my key?"

"Yes Master!"

"Good. Now go and prepare yourself. Do not masturbate! I want you nice and horny. You have a long weekend ahead of you, Sleene."

"Oh yes Master," I panted.

"One more thing, wear that perfume I like"

"Yes Master"

God it was a long night! I was nearly climbing the walls! I was so distracted and horny I couldn't do anything. I tried to read, but ended up just reading words. I know Ken told me not to, but I had to masturbate, just to take the edge off. Even the cats were getting edgy with my pacing around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.