Ritual 2 - Birth of the Clan - Cover

Ritual 2 - Birth of the Clan

Copyright© 2008 by Itemreader

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A year ago, John Patrick Rogers got a new name, a new wife, and a new job. Nine months later, he got three new children. But now, as the new Craxill embassy goes on line, there's some unfinished business to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond  

I woke with Priya in my arms, her hair tickling my nose, while her gentle breathing ruffled the (scant) hairs on my chest.

My left arm was pinned beneath her, but my right was free, and I used it to gently brush her hair back, then began to stroke her side, moving down her flank to her hip, then around to her ass. I toyed with her asshole, then moved down her taint to the base of her pussy, which I began to stroke. She began to moisten, and I spread her fluids around her lower lips, until she was wet enough to press my finger into her channel.

As my finger entered her, she moaned, and pressed back against my finger, driving it deeper into her. I began to thrust it in and out, and she moved against my thrusts, making them more intense. I pulled my finger out, and replaced it with two, drawing another moan from my wife.

My next step was to roll Priya onto her back, and replace my fingers with my now-hard cock, pressing into her slowly and gently. Her legs separated, and and pulled up, allowing me to penetrate more deeply, as her heels began to press against my ass and encourage me to do so.

It wasn't long before we went over the edge together, her orgasm happening first, and triggering mine. We remained joined for a moment, until she pressed her hands against my chest, and said, "I need to pee."

I kissed her, then pulled out and rolled off, freeing her to flee to the bathroom, hand cupping her dripping pussy as she went. She didn't have time to close the door, so I heard a number of amusing noises as she let loose, then muttered to herself as she cleaned up.

When she came back to bed, she slipped back into my arms and said, "Good morning, Husband. That was a very nice wakeup. Your new duties are having a very pleasant effect on you. We haven't had this much sex since the first weeks of our marriage."

"Good morning, yourself, beloved wife," I replied. "I suppose I'm subconsciously trying to make sure you don't feel neglected as a result of my new relationships."

"No danger of that, darling," she said, "In fact, I'm actually not completely opposed to your bringing one of your pets to bed tonight, so you can ravish her instead of me. I'm not turning you down, you understand, just encouraging you to share the wealth."

I considered being upset, despite her disclaimer, but the look of love in her eyes, and the nervousness, convinced me otherwise. "I'll consider bringing one of them to bed, or perhaps taking them elsewhere before I join you. If I use one of them, I'll try to keep something in reserve in case you change your mind, but I won't push you to anything."

Priya smiled, and said, "You're certainly allowed to play without me, with Rillnam or Nilwint, that is, but I think I'd like to watch, and maybe to join in. I'd like a taste of Rillnam's milk, for one thing."

I kissed her, and said, "Keep talking like that, and I'm going to be late for work. Very late, and very very relaxed."

She giggled, and said, "I see advantages in that, but also costs, so I suppose I should behave."

"Not to worry, dear," I replied, smiling, "Your behavior is fine as it is. Now let's go get clean, before the babies start up."

We had a quick shower, then dressed and went to check up on the babies, who were just waking up, and looking to eat. Jessica and Priya fed the girls, while I warmed a bottle of expressed milk and fed my son. Nilwint joined us as I burped William, and asked to hold him for a moment.

William, at least, had decided that Craxill were perfectly wonderful playthings, and he batted at Nilwint's face as she gazed into his eyes.

"I will have one of these soon, Master, thanks to you," she said, as she swayed in place, to William's vocalized pleasure. "I am feeling the urges that indicate that I have fertilized Kirnwan's egg, the urge to eat so that I may feed it properly, before it is born, and after. I look forward to providing milk for it, and for your pleasure."

I stroked Nilwint's face, and said, "I will suckle at your breasts, when it is time, but only so long as it does not risk harm to your child. You will be used hard in the next few weeks, then somewhat less so while the child is attached to you. When it is grown enough to leave you for a time, I will make up for lost time, but you are to place the child's welfare ahead of my expressed desires at all times. If I ask for something that risks harm, to you or the child, or your mate, you will inform me of the risk, and I will refrain."

Nilwint's face showed a great deal of emotion, mostly joy, as she said, "I am honored by your love, Master. With your permission, I plan to ask my mate if our child may bear your name, as a mark of the honor you do to me."

"Should you bear a son, you have my permission to name him so, if custom and your mate allow it. You are to tell your mate that I permit this, but do not require it, and will not be offended if he chooses otherwise."

I stroked her face and asked, "How are you feeling this morning. Is there any soreness? Any sign of damage?"

"I feel fine, Master. I feel well used, and well loved, by you and by my mate. I look forward to your next use of me."

"I have another obligation tonight, so you will serve your mate instead of me. But I will be using you again, quite soon."

Nilwint bowed her head, and said, "As you wish, Master. I love you, and I love him, and I can not choose between you."

"I hope that you never feel that you need to choose. If you ever feel that my demands on you are harming your mate, or your relationship with him, tell me at once."

"Thank you, My Lord," said Kirnwan, who had just entered the room. "Cook sent me to remind you that breakfast will be ready shortly, and you should come soon, if you wish to eat before you go to work."

I nodded my understanding, and said to Nilwint, "Apropos of work, you are scheduled to work today at the Embassy, is that correct?"

"Yes, Master," she replied.

I told her, "Priya and Rillnam have prepared a new set of robes for you. They are marked with our clan colors, and our badge, and have been modified to display your collar correctly. You will don them immediately prior to leaving for the Embassy, and remove them as soon as you enter the house tonight. You will inform your supervisor that you have been taken as Pet of the Lord of Clan Phoenix, and that it is my wish that you continue to perform the same duties, so long as it is acceptable to him or her."

"Phoenix, Master?" she asked, in a puzzled tone.

"A mythical bird from my homeland. It lived for a thousand years, then perished in a funeral pyre, only to spring forth reborn from its own ashes. It symbolizes the rebirth John and I experienced one Earth year ago, in our Ritual of Joining."

"I see, Master. Thank you for your explanation," Nilwint said, bowing.

"Inform your supervisor that I will be available for any questions that may arise. One last thing. Upon reflection, I find the use of the word 'Master' to be unnecessary. Henceforth you will address me as 'My Lord, ' just as the rest of the clan does. You are a beloved Pet, not a slave, and your speech should reflect that."

"As you wish, My Lord. Please forgive me if I should err," Nilwint said.

"Of course, love. Now, I need to see about breakfast. Priya, Jessica, are you ready to accompany me?"

Both women nodded, and so off we all went.


Work at the office went smoothly again, with a minimum of disruption. Nilwint's change in status apparently didn't require additional explanation from her supervisor, as I received no calls or messages on the subject. During one of several lulls in the day, I started the delicate process of calling in the favors necessary to start the process of obtaining citizenship for my Craxill clan members.

I arrived home to find a nude Nilwint sitting at Priya's feet while the latter played with Rillnam's sons, with our own children reclining in their bouncy seats, batting at the mobiles over their heads. Neither Jessica and Nadiya, nor Rillnam and John were present.

"Welcome home, darling," Priya said, handling the boys off to Nilwint's attentions, and rising to greet me. "Another day of calm before the storm at work?"

"Ever the optimist," I said, smiling. "Yes, I got through the day without having to glare at even one unruly subordinate, or to bellow at even one outrageous request by an outsider. It was almost boring. Just the way I like it.

"And how were things at home?"

"Quiet, thankfully," Priya said. "Rillnam and John are taking advantage of the chance to spend some quality time together, so I was watching their kids as well as ours. Jessica and Nadiya went out for a quick shopping trip, probably for a gift for us for the party, though they didn't say. I've invited Rillnam to our bed tonight, and Cook will have dinner ready shortly."

She'd slipped the comment about Rillnam in so smoothly I couldn't help but grin. "I'm sorry, I think I missed something? Something about bed?"

Priya smirked, and said, "Never mind, we'll talk about it later."

Our dinner, and the rest of the evening, were as uneventful as my work day had been, and once the children (both sets) were fed and put to bed, Priya and Rillnam went off to the bedroom while I cleaned up a few things in the living room.

By the time I got to the bedroom, Priya and Rillnam were nude, and caressing each other gently. As I entered the room and began to undress, Rillnam moved between Priya's thighs, and began to kiss and caress the treasure she found there. As Priya's pleasure (and her voice) began to rise, I knelt behind Rillnam and began to lubricate her anus and my dick. I eased myself into her, and began to stroke gently but relentlessly.

When I spent myself into Rillnam's ass, and pulled out, Priya waved me away, then pushed Rillnam's panting face from her crotch. Rising from the bed, she collected the cuffs and ropes from their storage place, and soon had Rillnam immobilized. Once Rillnam was helpless, Priya began to use a dildo normally used for anal stimulation to tease and penetrate Rillnam's vaginal canal.

Once the toy was fully inserted, Priya pressed a switch at its base and it began to hum loudly. While Rillnam announced the intense pleasure she was feeling, Priya began to suckle at Rillnam's breasts, sucking out the milk that her sons had left behind.

I joined Priya in feeding, suckling at the nipples on Rillnam's left side, while Priya sampled the nipples on the right. Rillnam's milk was thicker than Priya's, and quite tart, to human taste at least. The effects of our nursing and the vibrator seemed to be driving Rillnam nearly insane with pleasure, leaving her gasping when Priya finally finished her tasting, and removed the vibrator from Rillnam's vagina.

Despite having just recently filled Rillnam's ass, I was fully hard again, and I pulled Priya to one side of the bed, where Rillnam could watch, and forced my wife to her stomach, the better to lubricate her ass as I'd recently done to Rillnam. I fucked her just as thoroughly as I had fucked Rillnam, and filled her ass once she'd finished her second anally stimulated orgasm.

Once Priya recovered, I released Rillnam, and allowed them to comfort each other while I went to clean myself, and to fetch washcloths to clean them. By the time we were all cleaned up, it was all we could do to crawl into bed, and fade off to sleep. Priya and Rillnam arranged themselves on top of me, their arms around each other's back as they both lay down on top of me. I gathered an ass cheek in each hand, and faded off to sleep, muttering "I love you" to each of them in turn.


Once upon a time, I'd enjoyed sleeping in on Saturdays. My job with the Earth Federation, and later the birth of my children, had made sleeping in a nearly-forgotten memory. So I was only half-asleep when I heard the first child begin to whine with hunger. William, this time, with Savita right behind him. Tanya seemed to be sleeping in this morning, but the other two would soon have her stirred up as well.

When I got out of bed to take care of the children, Rillnam followed, stopping to lick Priya's cheek before heading off to the nearest bathroom, other than the master bath I was heading for. Not being the least bit interested in a personal examination of Craxill bathroom practices, I didn't comment, concentrating on getting my own immediate needs attended to before the children's announcement of their needs became too obnoxious.

I arrived in the nursery to find that Jessica was walking Nilwint through the diaper-checking process, while Rillnam watched and learned. Nilwint left with Savita, headed for my bedroom, and Priya's waiting breast, while Jessica settled down with William and began to feed him. I reached for Rillnam, and she came to me, leaning back against me while we watched a sleeping Tanya, and carefully didn't watch Jessica feed William.

"I know you're curious, Rillnam," Jessica said with a smile, "and Tonrath's seen it all a hundred times. I don't mind, if you want to watch."

Craxill smiles resembled human ones, for the most part, so when Rillnam smiled back, Jessica nodded, and turned her face back to the baby in her arms, cooing and smiling as she fed my son.

Priya and I referred to Jessica and Nadiya as "Aunt Jessica" and "Aunt Nadiya" when talking to the triplets, but the bond they shared was closer than that, and always would be. We were all far too careful of Priya's feelings to use the word 'mother', but I was sure my children would grow up thinking that they had three human mothers, and (so far) two Craxill ones as well.

It remained to be seen what kind of relationship the triplets would have with John, or with Kirnwan, or that LJ or Patrick would have with Priya and I, but I was certain it would be a loving one in all directions.

When Tanya began to stir, I watched as Rillnam took care of her, nodding in approval as she applied her lessons, and prepared Tanya for feeding. She took Tanya off to her mother, returning with Nilwint and a satiated Savita.

William's meal having been completed by then, I accompanied my three adult ladies, daughter, and son to the kitchen, where we met Priya and Tanya. Cook had prepared her usual stunning array of foods. We adults stuffed ourselves, and amused the babies.

By the time we were finished, a groggy Nadiya had joined us, and an amused John was bringing his and Rillnam's sons to the table as well, where they rushed to their mother for a morning snack before settling in to try a new variety of human foods. Kirnwan was the last to arrive, apologizing because he was running late and didn't have time to visit before heading off to work. He helped Nilwint to dress, then lead her out the door towards the travel pod station, and their respective duties at the Embassy.

The Craxill Embassy ran on their calendar, not Earth's, which had led to its own set of interesting issues over the past year. The Craxill week was eight days long, being tied to an arbitrary division of the home-world year, rather than a fraction of the period of any of the several satellites of the original home world, or of the adopted home of the Centauri branch of the species.

So it was the weekend for me, but a work-day for the Craxill. John and Rillnam, not being part of the Embassy staff, were free to remain, but Kirnwan and Nilwint had a full day ahead of them. They'd be here for the party tomorrow, by arrangement with their supervisors, but wouldn't be around to help with the setup, which would occupy the entire day today.

For the first time in quite a while, I was going to be actually working, not just bossing bureaucrats around. I was looking forward to it.

Once we'd finished breakfast, and Nadiya's coffee had had a chance to kick in, she organized us into groups, and sent us off into the frenzy of preparation that was transforming the estate's grounds into a party playground. There was a great deal of work to do, but there were more than enough hands available, and by the end of the day, I was nicely tired, but not exhausted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.