Ritual 2 - Birth of the Clan - Cover

Ritual 2 - Birth of the Clan

Copyright© 2008 by Itemreader

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A year ago, John Patrick Rogers got a new name, a new wife, and a new job. Nine months later, he got three new children. But now, as the new Craxill embassy goes on line, there's some unfinished business to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond  

Uncharacteristically, Priya awoke first on Tuesday. She'd even awakened before the babies, and got to feed William and Tanya before they woke me. Jessica took care of Savita, and took the babies off to the playroom, while Priya came back into our bedroom and tried to select the best way to awaken me.

I woke from a very arousing sexually themed dream, into an even more arousing wake-up blow-job. I looked down, and met Priya's eyes, and she pulled off of me just long enough to say, "Happy Anniversary, Husband" before slipping me back into her mouth and beginning to hum a very up-tempo version of "Happy Birthday", with a few extra notes where she was substituting the longer word for the shorter one.

Noting that Priya was still in her robe, I pulled her off of my dick before she could blow my brains out, and pulled her up the bed to lay beside me. I flicked her robe open, spread her legs, and pressed myself deeply into her. She'd obviously been very aroused by her attentions to me, because she was completely wet, and started moaning in pleasure as I began to pump.

Priya's sexual behavior ranged widely, from the aggressive, which she'd showed by initiating sex this morning, to the seductive, where she teased me, but let me make the first move, to the demanding, to the completely submissive. Even at her most passive, however, she was vocal, expressing her pleasure and her needs freely.

She encouraged me to a fast, aggressive pace, and between that and the jump-start of the blow-job it wasn't long before I filled her with my seed. I grunted as I came, and she voiced her pleasure as she came with me. I supported my weight on my elbows as I looked into her eyes.

"Happy Anniversary to you too, Wife," I said tenderly.

I kissed her gently, then climbed off of her and helped her to her feet. She slipped the robe from her shoulders, and I put my arm around her waist and guided her to the bathroom and into the shower.

We washed each other, touching for closeness but not for arousal. I kneaded the shampoo into her hair, massaging her scalp. She did the same for me, then we rinsed each other, and began to clean each other's bodies. Wash, rinse, conditioner for her hair, and another rinse, then she hit the warm air jets to begin the drying process.

We finished by toweling each other dry, then slipped into warm fluffy robes before 'wasting' a few minutes kissing.

By the time we finally got dressed, it was too late for breakfast, but too early for lunch. Fortunately, someone had warned Cook, and she had a fine brunch laid out, with fruits, meats, and breads in both Western and Indian styles. My taste in cuisine had been fairly cosmopolitan when I was growing up in the North American Alliance, so I'd added Indian tastes rather easily. Priya was equally adaptable, and so we both sampled from all of the available dishes, filling ourselves quite nicely.

Priya and I spent the rest of the morning relaxing together, then played with the babies while the rest of the household had lunch. Once the babies were down for their afternoon nap, Nadiya and Jessica joined us in some quiet time in the garden, enjoying the warmth of the springtime sun.

Mid afternoon, John and Rillnam, their children, and their guests arrived.

"My Lord and Lady, may I present my cousin Talrith Kirnwan," began Rillnam, indicating a male Craxill perhaps a few months younger than her.

I nodded and made the Craxill gesture of welcome, then turned to the young female standing beside him.

"This is Bonward Nilwint of Ritmurt, My Lord," Rillnam continued. "She is fostered among my family, here to learn about Earth and the humans, and to learn the rituals of diplomacy."

I repeated the welcoming gesture, and said, "Welcome to our home, to both of you. Rillnam and John have spoken well of you, and of your help with their children."

Nilwint tried to demur, saying she hadn't done anything worth praise, but Kirnwan shushed her, then told me, "She is modest as well as beautiful, I fear. She has an unusually strong sense of the needs of children, and seems to know what they want before they do."

Nilwint blushed (well, the Craxill equivalent) and tried to change the subject.

Fortunately for her, Priya took mercy on her, and offered to show her around the house, and the nursery area that she and Kirnwan would be using to watch Rillnam and John's sons during the rituals to come.

That accomplished, we all passed the time in idle chatter until my son and daughters awoke from their nap, and a new round of introductions was made, including Nadiya and Jessica as well as the triplets.

Just as John and Rillnam had been, our two new Craxill friends were first puzzled, then amazed at Jessica and Nadiya's relationship, then even more amazed when told of the nature of Nadiya's pregnancy.

Soon enough, it was time for the evening meal. Cook had been in contact with the Craxill embassy, and had prepared both Human and Craxill foodstuffs, including some human-friendly versions of the Craxill foods. I tried some of everything, and found only a few Craxill items that I didn't care for.

Our Craxill guests praised Cook's skill in preparing their own foods, and expressed pleasure at the new tastes they'd been introduced to. Not one of the Craxill mentioned the fact that all of the human foods were so much mush, given the power of their jaw muscles, powering the razor sharp jawbones that they used in place of teeth, and we didn't mention it either.

The meal complete, the child-care providers adjourned to their respective nursery areas, with their assigned infants. Priya and I took John and Rillnam into the master bedroom suite, to begin the ritual which would renew the bonds we'd inadvertently formed a year before.


My reading had indicated that best results were believed to be achieved when the subjects didn't know what would happen next. So neither John nor Rillnam had any idea what was ahead of them as we entered the master suite. Priya had a pretty good idea, because I had told her my plans, but I'd also told her I would be applying the same 'best effort' creativity to the problem that had worked so well during the original bonding.

In other words, I was going to wing it, and she should be prepared for sudden surprises. Her personal involvement would be limited; John wasn't going to be trying to bond with her this time, but her presence was necessary for the Craxill's emotional health, and for mine. By the time I was done, I was going to have a hard-on you could carve glass with, and Priya would enjoy the benefits of that.

I closed the door behind me, and indicated a chair for Priya where she could watch the proceedings in comfort.

John and Rillnam were on their knees at the foot of the bed, still clothed, but with heads bowed. I moved to stand in front of them, and touched Rillnam's forehead.

When she looked up at me, I said, in a calm but commanding voice, "Remove your clothing."

John looked up at me, questioning, and I nodded. "You as well," I told him.

Nude, Rillnam stood in front of me, clearly uncertain if she should kneel again. I gestured her to me, and began to stroke her face, lightly brushing it with my finger tips. She looked uncertain, and made a tentative move to return the favor, but I shook my head, and she settled down, standing still while I stroked the sides of her face, brushing across her auditory canal openings, along the jawbone, and across her lips.

Her breathing deepened as I continued to touch her, stroking her neck, her shoulders, and her upper arms. I leaned in and licked her cheeks, her lips, and her eyes, as my hands stroked her chest, where a human female's breasts would be. I leaned in and licked the base of her neck, where her neck and shoulders met, as my hands moved down to brush her lower abdomen, brushing her flanks at about the level of her nipples.

She was panting now, and quivering with arousal, and she gasped as I suddenly broke contact, and stepped back. "Remain still," I ordered her, and moved quietly around to stand behind her, where I began the touching process from the top, so to speak. By the time I my hands were back down to her hips, she'd involuntarily shifted stance, and was standing with feet spread wide, to give me better access to her genital opening, as well as my target tonight, her anus.

My fingers brushed around her vagina, stroking the ridges and folds of her flesh, and she hissed in arousal as I did so. I moved my hands back around her hips, to her anal region. Craxill had evolved from sprinters, rather than the walkers and marathoners of Human ancestry, and they stood and walked in a somewhat stooped position, and so they didn't require the same mass balance as Humans. In other words, the exaggerated ass of the Human form was missing from the Craxill. Rillnam didn't have a boyish ass; she barely had an ass at all.

I slid a finger across Rillnam's anal opening, and found it slick. "Lubricated, as instructed. Very good," I said approvingly, and pressed a fingertip against the opening. Rillnam gasped again as my finger slipped inside, and shuddered, her arousal visibly increasing.

I stroked a few times, then pulled my finger out, and touched her shoulder.

"Lie down on the bed, face down," I told her. When she had done so, I removed my clothing, and climbed on top of her, on my hands and knees on top of her prone form. I positioned my dick, and pressed it against her anus. I instructed her how to squeeze, and then relax, and when she did so, I slipped in easily.

I'd done anal with Priya, and found the hot, tight grasp of her anus and bowels to be quite stimulating. Rillnam's ass was even tighter, and even hotter, testimony to her higher core body temperature. Her ass was well lubricated, but I was still careful as I pressed in, not knowing for sure if her cloaca was deep enough to take my entire length. It turned out to be, as my pelvic bone hit what buttocks she possessed before the tip of my dick bottomed out.

Rillnam moaned as I pulled back out, then reversed course and penetrated her again. I repeated the cycle, again and again, setting my own pace independent of the pace of a normal Craxill breeding. I moved faster and harder as I grew closer and closer to release, and I kept a good portion of my weight directly on Rillnam's back and buttocks, increasing her feelings of helplessness and submission.

When I spurted into her cloaca, Rillnam stiffened beneath me, and began to quiver uncontrollably. The 'shakes' passed quickly, and she lay quietly except for an occasional shudder.

I lay on top of her for a few moments, then pulled out and climbed off.

"On your knees," I told her, as I stood beside the bed. She knelt in front of me, moving a bit gingerly, but not acting as if she was in serious pain.

Priya had risen from her chair when I finished, and gone to the bathroom. She returned with a warm, soapy washcloth, another wet washcloth, and a hand towel. She handed them to Rillnam, who looked at them, then at me, and began to clean my dick, removing the lubricants and any traces of her waste products. By the time she'd washed, rinsed, and dried, I was beginning to harden again, and she looked up at me from her knees, a question in her eyes.

"Kiss it, but you have fulfilled your service for tonight," I told her, and she did so, her tongue filaments brushing the tip briefly. She gazed at me, the love and worship I'd seen last year back in her eyes, along with an intense look of lust. Rillnam wanted to be fucked, and she wanted it now.

I looked at John, who was standing frozen by the bed, in his original position, quivering in arousal. Unfortunately for the traditions, I wasn't even slightly homosexual, even with a non-human, so I wasn't going to be able to give him the traditional stimulation.

Fortunately, anal stimulation wasn't the only way to cement the Alpha bond.

"John, lie on the bed, in the center, facing up," I told him. As he did so, I went to a nearby dresser, and collected something I'd last used on Priya, a few months after we'd first become husband and wife.

Priya had always been willing to try whatever sexual variation occurred to me, and had researched and suggested a few of her own. Some had been mutually disappointing, others had thrilled one of us and left the other somewhat less impressed. The former were discarded without comment or conflict, while the others became 'once in a while' favors granted one partner by the other, in the ongoing series of trade-offs that formed part of any successful marriage.

The only act that I had enjoyed that Priya had requested that we not try again had been bondage. I'd restrained her, tying her arms above her head, and her legs wide apart, and teased and taunted her to a half-dozen spectacular orgasms before taking her at last, provoking three more, in ever increasing strength.

She'd enjoyed it immensely, she said, but it disturbed her as well, and she'd asked if I minded if we didn't do it again. I'd enjoyed the power and control, but not nearly enough to ask her to do something she didn't like, so I'd agreed readily.

Now, I collected the cuffs and ropes I'd used to secure my wife, and handed them to Rillnam.

"Secure him," I told her, "He is to be helpless, immobile, and accessible to your stimulation."

Her eyes glazed with lust, Rillnam obeyed me, raising John's hands over his head, and fastening them to the headboard, using the cuffs and ropes. She repeated the task with his legs, then knelt beside him on the bed, staring at his erect ovipositor as it waved with his pulse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.