Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2008 by Scribbler

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two people, a generation apart, find each other. here is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

(Mike)

My mind drifted back to that long ago Thursday night.

...

"Mike, phone!" my mom called up the stairs.

"Got it mom," I yelled back, picking up the extension in my room.

"Hello?"

A soft sultry voice said, " I want to suck your dick, big boy. I want to kiss it and suck it and feel it in my throat, throbbing with your excitement. I want to take it so deep, I can't even breath, then I'll raise up and give just the head a tongue bath and lick the slit until you can hardly stand it."

I was groaning and my knees were so wobbly I could hardly stand as I listened to Lisa. I shut my bedroom door, and slipped the hook to lock it.

"Oh, God, Lisa..." I gasped.

"Don't you DARE come yet! I'm not ready for you to come! Not yet! Get your hand off!"

I let go of my dick, that I'd been stroking, and groaned again.

Lisa listened to my breathing for a moment, then she started talking to me again. "I'll drive you crazy, but I won't let you come. Every time you almost get there, I'll stop. Then I'll start just licking your hot, hard shaft, and I'll tickle your heavy sperm filled balls. Maybe I'll suck one of them into my mouth and gently rub it with my tongue. Then I'll suck and lick the other one. When I'm done with that, I'll start kissing your shaft again. I will nip you a little, as I slowly work my way back up to the head.

"Then, because you aren't expecting it, I'll thrust your whole length into my mouth and throat. I'll wrap my lips around the very base of your monster cock, and slowly pull back, sucking as hard as I can until just the head is in my mouth.

"I'm watching your face, and because your eyes are closed, I'll do it again. But this time, I'll be rolling and kneading your balls in my hand."

I was gasping and panting. It was all I could do to not grab my dick. It wouldn't have taken me two strokes, and I'd have blasted my come across the room. It had happened before, but Lisa acted angry when I came before she said I could.

"Mike, go lay down on your bed. Lay on your back on your bed. Are you there yet, Mike?"

"Yes," I hope I gasped it out loud.

"Good, because now you're going to do your share. You're going to tell me how you are going to eat me, Mike. Eat me until I scream, just like I taught you, Mike. But, Mike, even while you are eating me, I'll still be sucking you and trying to make you come. You know the rule, mike I come first, if you want to fuck me. If you come before I do, Mike, it's no nookie for you!"

"You DO want my cootchie, don't you Mike? Don't you want to sink your iron hard shaft into my steamy molten depths? COME NOW, MIKE!"

I tried to hold back. I really did. I groaned, I grunted, I almost screamed aloud. But, I managed to clench my teeth as I shot into the waiting wad of tissues.

My vision narrowed down and grayed a bit, and the sweat was rolling off my body. I just lay there on my bed, twitching and quivering for I don't know how long.

Then I heard Lisa's voice faintly from the phone, saying, "Breathe, Mike. Come on, Lover, breathe. Take a breath, Mike, come on."

I gasped a huge breath of air, as Lisa told me what a good boy I was. Finally my panting and heart beat started to slow, to where I could think.

She'd done it again. Lisa had made me come just by talking to me on the phone. I hadn't even touched myself after she'd told me to keep my hands off. Ah, but now it was MY turn.

"Are you rubbing yourself, Lisa?" I knew damn well she was. "Take your hands away from your pussy, Lisa, That's mine, now. You can play with your tits, if you want. You can pinch and twist, and tug on your nipples, but your pussy belongs to me, now. And I'm going to eat it until you scream for mercy. I'm going to tease you worse than you teased me, and you'll finally beg for me to fuck you so you can come.

"I'm going to start by licking you, Lisa, in that nice spot just under your collar bone. Kissing and licking that spot, oh so gently until you try to pull me tighter. Then I'll kiss my way over to the other side, and maybe give you a hickey, there.

"Then I'll push back, and move down to your belly button, licking and sucking on it. I can feel your tummy trembling under my lips, Lisa. I know you like what I'm doing. Which way to go, Lisa? Which way should I go? I could kiss my way down to your beautiful pussy, or up to your wonderful tits. This time, I'll kiss and lick my way up to your left tit, and tease you by licking, and kissing, and nipping all around your tit. Every where except your nipple. Yes, I can feel you trying to get your nipple into my mouth. I know you want me to nurse it, but I'm not going to do that yet. Maybe not at all. I'll just do the same thing to your other tit, and maybe, just maybe I'll put a little sucker bite just under the aureole. I know how much you like that."

It was Lisa's' turn to be moaning and gasping. We played this game at least a couple of times a week. We played around with each other almost every day. We explored each other and ourselves, but her "I come first or no nookie," rule still held. I had yet to get Lisa off before I exploded. That box of condoms still sat, unopened, in my sock drawer.

Our parents all knew what we were doing. I think they thought it was funnier than Rowan and Martins' Laugh-in. My dad teased me mercilessly.

Lisa's' mom had got her on the pill right after she turned sixteen. And she gave us the rules. Nothing more than hugs and LIGHT kissing in public. If even one button would be un-done, then it had to be either at my house or theirs, and an adult had to be home. This was for our own safety, and the safety of our reputations.

In other words, we could do what ever we wanted as long as we followed those simple rules. If we didn't, we'd be grounded.

We never even bent those rules.

"Oops, I might have sucked a little hard, there. I hope it doesn't hurt. I move up and kiss you hard, mashing your lips against your teeth as an apology. Then I break our kiss, and latch my lips on your right nipple. I suck hard, and hear you gasp in pleasure. At the same time, I start gently raking my teeth against your nipple.

While I'm doing that, I drag my finger nails up and down your sides, lightly scratching you, but hard enough not to tickle. I switch over to your other nipple and do the same thing. Sucking. Raking your nipple with my teeth. This one feels even harder than the other did. Your nipples are SO hard, like diamonds, so now I start swirling my tongue around the aureole. Are you trying to force your nipple back into my mouth? You know better than that! I go back to your other tit, and swirl my tongue around your aureole again. I'm careful to avoid your nipples

I can feel your body starting to writhe under me. You must be VERY hot, I think it is time for me to find out, so I start kissing and nipping my way down your chest and belly. I pause to ream your belly button, again with my tongue. Then I move further down, until my lips are in your beautiful red pubic hair. I grab with my lips and tug gently, then let go and do it again. And again. Over and over. I can tell how much you like it by the way you are moving against me, thrusting your hips off the bed. Or is it that you can feel my hot breath against your swollen labia?

I can smell your arousal, now. A heady scent, that feeds my own hunger for you. It's setting my brain on fire! I work my way, slowly, oh so slowly down, licking, kissing, little nips against your soft skin, and just as I get to the top of your slit," I stopped talking, and listened to Lisa's' breathing. She was close, so I waited.

Lisa moaned, and after a moment, she growled, "Don't you DARE leave me hanging like this."

I smiled and she gasped, when I said, " I rake my fingernails down the insides of your thighs, Kinda hard. Hard enough to leave four thin red lines from the edges of your mons, all the way down to your knees. Then I start to follow those linens with my lips. Kissing my way down to your knee, and then back up to your sex. I don't kiss your lips, as much as I want to. Instead, I blow short puffs of my hot breath against your pussy. I watch as your outer lips part, and your inner lips spread and grow like an orchid. Your pussy is more beautiful than any flower, though, and I know there is plenty of nectar in it for me later.

I move on to your other leg, and kiss, and nip, and lick my way down and back, following the lines that are still visible against your skin. I trail my lips and fingers back up your leg, and blow gently on your beautiful pussy again. I can see the droplets of your honey dewing up on the edges of your inner lips. I long to taste you, and reach my tongue to your pussy. As lightly as I can, I lick those droplets off and savor the taste of you. Oh, the sweet, tangy taste of you."

"MIKE!" it was almost a shout. I was jerked out of my fantasy description and into shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked, beginning to panic.

"Enough; Get over here, NOW. This has gone on long enough! I want you. I need you now! And bring your condoms."

I didn't ask any questions. I just said, "Five minutes."

I grabbed the box of condoms from my drawer, and pulled on my sweat pants and shoes.

"Going to Lisa's" I yelled as I hit the bottom of the stairs.

"School night," Dad said as I was yanking the door shut.

I ran the whole six blocks. I was panting and trying to ease the stitch in my side when Lisa's' mom opened the front door. She must have seen me through the living room window.

I could tell she knew what was going on, when she handed me a towel, and told me to put it under Lisa in case she started to bleed. " Go slow, and ease in a little at a time, Mike. Don't be in too much of a hurry, but don't stop moving, either."

She hugged me, and with misty eyes, she said, "Be good for my girl!"

I finally had caught my breath, so I nodded.

As I walked towards Lisa's room, the shock of what her mom had said hit me. I paused outside the door, trying to get my head around it, until I heard Lisa moaning my name. I tapped on her door and opened it.

I had never before seen Lisa looking so wildly excited, or sexy, as she right then. She was laying on her bed, writhing and pulling at her tits. Her flame red hair was in marvelous disarray on her pillow. When she saw me, she rolled to her hands and knees, with a look of insatiable hunger in her flashing green eyes. That look was almost frightening. She froze, looking for all the world like a great jungle cat, ready to strike down her prey. "If you are not naked in five seconds, I'll never speak to you again," she growled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.