John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 192

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 192 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

No matter about the laughter though, because she opened the foil and cut me off a big slice. It was perfect of course. So tender it nearly fell apart before I could get it in my mouth and the hickory flavor was just right.

I don't think I'd ever had any type of Bar-B-Qued meat that tasted so good. Of course there hadn't been much mammoth available in Texas before I left.

"Well, is it good?" Jaada asked.

"It is better than good, it is the best. I've never tasted any meat this good."

"Maybe I should try some too," she said.

"Sure you should, you're the cook after all."

She cut off a piece and took a bite.

"It is good John. I can tell it is mammoth and it is wonderfully tender. There is another flavor I haven't tasted before mixed in too though. What is it?" she asked.

"It is the hickory smoke's flavor."

"I can't believe the smoke made it taste so good. We will have to cook this way often," she said.

"That's the kind of thing I like to hear you say. Now you should cut up a little of the meat you've just cooked and mix it into the beans. It will add the mammoth and the hickory flavor to them too."

She started on it and looked to me for how much meat to add. I took a wild guess, knowing I couldn't go wrong. When she had enough meat cut off I had her cut it into small pieces and then she stirred it into the beans. I told her to just leave them and they would be flavored soon.

She left then and went to the others to spread the news. Before long I could see all the cooks were having a little taste and shortly they were working on their beans too. My arduous tasks were finished for a time so I went to the kitchen for some beer.

To my surprise I found Failiela and Deimeta minding the kitchen.

"Daddy, what can we get you while we are in charge?" Deimeta asked.

"I thought I might like a mug of bruga."

"Very well, are you getting an early start for tonight's celebration?" she asked.

"You might say so, but I will probably have only one mug now and one more tonight."

"I know it's hard on you Daddy, you'll miss out on so much bruga since you have to keep your wits about you tonight," Deimeta said, and then burst into a giggling fit while Failiela turned beet red in the face.

"What do you know about my having to keep my wits about me?"

"I know you will have to help some of the men to their furs and you will probably have to console their mates while you're at it," she said, and giggled some more.

"You know more than is good for you, or maybe more than is good for me."

"I know you have your duties to perform to keep your camp happy," she said, and kept a serious look on her face somehow this time.

"You're right, the welfare of all my camp members is always foremost in my mind," I said, and also managed to keep a serious look.

"I hope the responsibilities you have don't weigh too heavily on you. All work and no play make Daddy cross in the morning," she added.

"Well, my vigil during celebrations does have its compensations sometimes."

"No doubt. It's why I'll be staying with Failiela again tonight even though she wants me to watch from my bed and tell her all about it," Deimeta said.

"Deimeta! You don't have to tell him everything you know," Failiela squeaked.

"He knows you are curious Failiela. I've watched them before and I must be too young still to get very interested. Don't worry though - I'll be sure to be in attendance after you become one of my mommies. Just think, now we are good friends, but soon enough you'll be my mommy and probably be bossing me around," Deimeta said, teasing Failiela.

"Count on it," Failiela told her, and then laughed herself.

"Poor little Deimeta, she has so many mommies and they are always making her do such dreadful things."

"I know they have been very kind to me so far, but they might boss me, someday," she said.

"Yes, and the sun could easily come up green in the morning."

They both laughed this time since they knew very well there would be no bossing around of Deimeta anytime soon, or ever. The best part of it was there was never any need to scold Deimeta. I couldn't remember her ever doing anything which required it.

She did like to tease a little, but she never went too far with it and she was always so polite about it. She was a treasure as far as I was concerned and I knew all my mates felt the same way.

"I hope no other plots are discovered tonight like at the last celebration," Deimeta said, surprising me.

"Me too. I don't want to have to shoot anyone in the next few days," Failiela said.

"Me three. I don't want anyone trying to kill me in the next few days either."

"Maybe we should try to think of something else to talk about. I wish I hadn't brought it up," Deimeta said.

"It doesn't hurt to remember things can go wrong when you aren't expecting them to, but there is no point in dwelling on it. Have either of you tasted the Bar-B-Que yet?"

"Yes, mommy Shelalliea brought us some and it is wonderful. I could hardly believe you thought it up Daddy. Men aren't supposed to know how to cook," she said.

"I know a lot of things I'm not supposed to know and a lot of them are fun aren't they?"

"If you're talking about the rocking horse or the mammoths or the little sleighs then you're right. They are all fun. I am so happy to have Darta and the sleigh and we've had a lot of fun with the rocking horse too," Deimeta said.

"I just love Kackto and his sleigh too. It was so much fun when we all gave everyone a show the other day. I can hardly believe the way Kackto tries to do what I want him to," Failiela said.

"Maybe I should try to think up something else that would be fun."

"Please do Daddy, there is still a lot of winter left and we can't play with the mammoths every day," Deimeta said.

"I'll do my best then. I don't want you and Failiela to get bored."

"It isn't just Failiela and me, there are a lot of others here who don't have very much to do in the caves and most of them don't even have a mammoth to play with," Deimeta said.

She was right of course and I hadn't even thought about all the other children. No doubt they would be wanting something to do to occupy their time and I'm sure their mothers at least would appreciate something to take some of the load of entertaining them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.