John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 118

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 118 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

The evening meal came and went in what was nearly record time. I'll have to admit I was more than a little anxious to spend some quality time with my mates and I knew the new addition would make things really special. I also wanted to make sure I got to sleep in time to get my rest.

Taaheita was the star of the show tonight and she gave a first class performance. She was short, but not too big around, as the song says. Her build was more lush than Maia's even though they were practically the same age and height.

Maia's form shouted athlete and Taaheita's screamed fuck toy. Everything about her was generous, including her disposition. She was a hit with my other mates too and a good-natured wrestling match broke out over which one of them would get to lick her pussy first. When we finally drifted off to sleep I was snuggled up to her firm round little ass and she felt like she was right where she belonged.

Georgo's early morning stirrings woke me before sunrise and I managed to get out of bed without waking anyone else. Danlo went with Georgo to the horse cave - I supposed they had made an appointment the night before. I could hear them talking as they left to hitch the team. Danlo insisting he should go along and Georgo telling him I had plans for him later in the day if things went according to our design.

I nearly went to Georgo's bed then, but decided to wait and see if Danlo would feel frisky when he got back after seeing Georgo off. My patience was rewarded when Danlo returned. As he crept back toward his bed, trying to be quiet, I slipped behind him trying to be quieter myself. I was in my hiding spot when he slipped naked back into bed.

Daria was awake and she welcomed Danlo with open arms and legs. Danlo bypassed the arms and put his mouth to her pussy right away. It wasn't long before Daria was writhing and pulling Danlo up by a grip under his armpits.

I guessed she thought he'd done enough tongue work and wanted a real fucking. Danlo didn't disappoint her and though she kept silent her hips were soon banging against his in time and their mouths were locked together.

This was about all I could take and I backed out and headed to Georgo's bed to see what or who I could get into.

Ladeliea woke as soon as I sat my naked ass on the edge of the bed. She looked at me in surprise and then she sat up and smiled widely. Talk about making a man with a hardon feel welcome. She was kissing and stroking me in minutes, breaking the kissing only once to whisper to the others, waking them.

When they saw what was in store they were all over us both. As I pushed it up Ladeliea the others nibbled on my back and neck and fondled my ass as I pumped it. With the help of Argent's improvements I was able to give them all a sound one before I collapsed onto the bed for a short nap before breakfast.

They didn't let me sleep long though and soon I was in their shower with them while they made sure I was clean enough for my mate's perusal.

"But Ladeliea, I went to the trouble to get the smell of all your pussies on me and here you are washing it off," I complained.

"I guess you'll have to give our slits a kiss goodbye before you go then," she said, and later I did.

I walked back into my bedroom naked just as my mates were waking. They teased me about wandering, but I could tell they were all proud of me since they all wanted a lick of what I had on my lips and beard.

After a little grab assing we were dressed and out toward the kitchen. I missed Taaheita when I sat down and as I looked around to see where she had gotten off to I saw her coming out of the bedroom buck naked and heading for the coffee pot. She had a mug for me in only a couple of minutes and when she brought it to me she sat it down and mounted my lap.

"Jaada, told me if you liked my coffee service you'd probably give me a good finger fucking right away," she said, and then blushed at her own boldness.

"Jaada, was right," I said, pulling her to me for kisses and fondling.

I slid my hand between her legs and she spread them widely for me. It was only the work of a few minutes before she was bouncing on my lap and moaning in my ear between kisses and nips. She went limp later and she seemed so satisfied I picked her up and carried her back to the bed for a little rest.

I came back to the table and was drinking my coffee when Raalto, Racaato, and the others began showing up.

When Danlo came in he was in a hell of a good mood and who could blame him. He spilled the beans about Georgo's trip and the others needed an explanation so I gave it to them.

Danlo asked how I would know if it went well enough to send the wagons for them, but I didn't explain. I told them I would probably know and we would have to see. I made up my mind I was really hoping for Georgo to close the sale.

After Danlo and Daria's performance this morning I was panting to get my hands on Dalia and Delia's kinfolks, and I didn't mean Danlo.

Geritatea was another new and pretty face at the table this morning. Talvo seemed to be a little shy about eating with us, but I was sure he would get used to it before long. I was sure as hell looking forward to seeing his new mate during mealtimes. I was really wanting to see what she looked like in her Wilma the cave woman dress, but I wasn't going to rush through what she'd be doing to get it.

After breakfast most of the men headed back out to work on the rafts for the bridge. Danlo and his bunch headed to the horse caves to make sure the wagons were ready to leave if I gave them the go ahead. I slipped into my office to check on Georgo's progress.

When I found the view of him I was surprised. He was already less than half an hour from Caato's old camp, maybe even closer. He had the Morgans trotting smartly and I realized with the buckboard's light weight and the Alien's no-nonsense running gear the team probably barely felt any drag from their load.

Later I watched as he entered the camp and he and the wagon caused quite a stir. He was met by what I took to be the leader and after hobbling his team Georgo followed the man into a hut.

I was at loose ends practically. I killed the time nervously by checking out thumbs and full screen shots if I could see anything interesting. I did a little looking around on the plateau near us and saw the bison herd seemed bigger than ever. I also saw many more small bands of aurochs and several bands of horses. I even saw a few rhinos. No view of any big cats though and no mammoths.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.