John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 115

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 115 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

When we walked out of the office Jaada was near the door and she came up to me, grabbing me for some kisses of her own, as Ameliea, Roweea, Maia, and Dieta absconded with Jaadalla. They practically dragged her toward the entrance to our new bedroom.

Jaada kissed and petted on me and spent a considerable amount of time licking my lips, moustache, and beard. I fondled her ass remorselessly during this and was thinking of having a talk with her in my office.

"Oh John, what a mate you are. I could tell Jaadalla enjoyed her talk in the office. The others have taken her to see her new clothes now. I intended to go with them, but when I smelled her on your lips I couldn't resist getting a taste," Jaada said, and gave me such a dreamy look.

"Maybe we should bring her to bed with us tonight so all of you can taste her," I said, joking actually.

"That would be wonderful. We should bring Heilalieta and Jetta too. I think Heilalieta is very pretty and Jetta is also. It is too bad you didn't kill her mate so she could join us," Jaada said.

"We will have another to join us before too long."

"Who, has Failiela become a woman?" she asked.

"Not that I know of and I won't be telling all my secrets. I think you will be very surprised at my next mate and I can tell you it is a woman you don't know."

"How could it be a woman I don't know? Is it one of those from the last camp? I know many of them," she said.

"It isn't one of them, although I have seen several among them who are lovely. It is not only a woman you don't know, it is one you have never seen. I will not tell you more though."

"Good, I love surprises. You were a big surprise to me and I love you so," she said.

I gave her another long kiss then, but she left me to join those in the bedroom. Looking around my cave I could see all my mates must be in there helping dress Jaadalla. Shallea, Shaala, Daria, and Jatalieta were manning the kitchen. Shallea and Shaala looked delicious in their Wilma dresses, but seeing Daria and Jatalieta in their traditional clothes had Dicky wanting to climb at the thought. Danlo was also going to be absent this evening.

I tried my best to quell those thoughts. I didn't want to screw all the women I hadn't before in one night and felt I would enjoy it more if I rationed them a little. It would be winter soon and while the men wouldn't be going out on overnight trips in the snow, the office would be all the privacy I needed to honor them properly.

I was sure I could give the men something to do which would keep them away from me and my office for a couple of hours at a stretch. Just because I had plenty of fresh candy now didn't mean I had to gobble it up all at once, as if I were Gary Jordan, locked inside a chocolate shop.

The temptations would be too great if I just hung around at the table looking at what I could have anytime I wanted. I headed back for my office to see if something else could get my attention.

When I sat down I messaged the Aliens asking them how much hay we had now. The reply said we had a little over two hundred tons. Shit, that was more than plenty for the winter and I decided to give Raalto the happy news at supper tonight. I wouldn't tell him how much we had of course, especially since he didn't have any idea what a ton was. I'd just tell him I'd looked it over and it seemed like plenty.

This meant I would have men around with time on their hands and I needed to think of something else for them to do. A bridge. We could work on a bridge to cross the river. Of course it would probably be washed away during the spring floods but we could use it until then. We had plenty of timber for it now and it would be a lot better than hopping across over the rocks we used now. Even though the river was fairly shallow in spots it was still a pain in the ass crossing it to get from one side of the camp to the other.

Maybe we should just build a big flat raft and fix up a rig to pull it back and forth over the water. It seemed stupid to me though to build a raft to cross a hundred and fifty feet of water. Still, even a hundred and fifty feet was a long way to bridge in this day and time.

Maybe we should get a few longer trees to make the bridge. I doubted we could come up with any long enough to span the whole river, but maybe by splicing two somehow we could do it. The thing then would be sinking pilings to hold it in place. I'd have to think on it a while. We could do a raft in a few days without much thinking though and I tentatively decided to try one first.

When Barago and the others came back from logging I asked him if he had seen any really long trees which had fallen, telling him what I had in mind.

"I haven't seen any I think would be long enough to reach all the way across the river, but it would be nice to have them. We will search for some tomorrow," he said.

Raalto had been with Barago, since without the wagon there was no use in messing with the hay. I gave him the happy news I thought we had plenty already. He thought the bridge would be a good idea also. He even thought a raft would be nice, even though he couldn't quite visualize how the ropes pulling it back and forth over the river would work.

I explained we would use two ropes down low to guide the raft and would have one stretched across for people to pull on with their hands. The rope wouldn't move but the raft would move as they pulled against it. The light shined for him then and he seemed to like it even better than the thought of a bridge, knowing the floods would wash the bridge away.

During supper we all talked both plans to death and I almost wished I hadn't mentioned it. We did come to a decision of sorts though. We agreed if we didn't find any trees long enough to span the narrowest spot in camp we would build a raft instead.

My mates, after they had dressed Jaadalla in her new clothes, had spent most of the afternoon moving things into their new closet space. Shortly before supper I noticed Dieta and Geera working on something at the table. They would work a while and then it would come to a halt and they would piss and moan to each other about something.

They were back at it after the dishwashers had been fed and I went over to see what they were doing. At first they hid it from me, but Dieta decided they should tell me and see if I knew a better way to do what they were trying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.