John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 98

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 98 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

I climbed between Amelia's beautiful legs and over her tiny body. She wiggled and squirmed even more energetically, but her fate was sealed when Dalia took hold of my boner and put the head to her entrance. I pushed into her slowly and gently and her wet heat welcomed me home. Her inner muscles played along my length as I pushed in gently but firmly.

"Oh spirits that is big in me. I could see it was a big one, but I had no idea it would open me so. It is delicious, isn't it? Let me go so I can pull him in deeper," Ameliea said.

They released her then and her sham was over. Her legs went around my hips and her hands pulled me to her for a deep kiss as she set the pace with her wicked hips. They were banging against me in no time and I wondered just who was fucking whom.

"Harder, do it harder, John."

I did it harder and was glad to, she was lively and agitated and was giving as good as she was getting. I put my mouth to one of her nipples and sucked for a taste.

"Yes, nurse me, suck on my nipple and bite it, it feels so good. Suck it and pump harder, and faster, I am nearly there already," she screamed.

And then she was there, bucking even harder and pulling me to her with both her arms and her legs. Her ass went into high gear and if I weren't so much heavier than her she would have probably bucked me off. She didn't, but she got my nut and as she began screaming my name I started pumping come into her. Not for the first or last time I wondered if I was putting it somewhere it was needed.

I was limp and winded in just another minute. Delia rolled me toward her and sucked my used dick into her mouth, carefully cleaning it and then sucking for stiffness. Dieta and Roweea couldn't decide who would get to tidy up Ameliea and so they took turns sucking and licking her pussy while she just lay there panting for breath.

Geera didn't want to be left out so she made sure Ameliea's nipples got plenty of attention. I could tell I had them all stirred up now and I didn't mind, even though it took me another two and a half hours to get them all fucked.

I woke before sunrise the next morning and was somehow able to get out of bed and dressed without waking any of my mates. I made my own coffee and was wishing I had mentioned to Racaato we should go hunting early this morning so we could have fresh meat for the ceremony. I was surprised, but happy, when he came in a few minutes later.

"I woke up early and was hoping for some coffee," Racaato said, as he came toward the pot.

"I'm glad you did. I think we should slip off and go for a quick hunt this morning. I want some fresh meat for the ceremony tomorrow night."

"That is a good idea. We can be gone before the rest are even awake," he said.

We got our coffee and then fetched our rifles and headed for the horse cave. It didn't take long to hitch a team to my wagon and we were rolling out of camp and toward the ramp in no time. Luckily Danlo and the wranglers were in the habit of cleaning the wagon box before putting it away at the end of the day.

We were in luck for the game situation since we saw some as soon as we got onto the plateau. There was a group of aurochs within a thousand yards of us. Some were up and grazing, but a couple were lying on the ground as if still sleeping. I wrapped the reins around a rail behind the seat and Racaato and I got down and started moving slowly toward a small rise about half way between the aurochs and us.

When we made the rise we got prone on top of it and looked through our scopes at the aurochs. There were eight in all, but we didn't want so many. We decided on a couple of young males which were grazing. They weren't fully grown, but they were large. Racaato and I decided who would shoot which one and on my signal we fired.

It startled them and those on the ground got up, but they couldn't tell what the noise had been and though plainly nervous they couldn't decide to run or even which way they should run. Racaato and I solved their problem by standing and waving our arms. The live ones started off, not running, but not grazing peacefully either.

Racaato went for the wagon while I walked toward our kills. When he had the wagon in place we realized the tower wasn't on it. Of course it was apparent, but we hadn't thought about it until we needed it.

We let the new tailgate down and I played out the winch line, which we attached to one of the aurochs. With the winch pulling and Racaato and I lifting it wasn't too much of a job to pull it into the back.

We repeated the procedure with the other one, closed the tailgate, and were on our way. It wasn't a bad job, but you can bet I would be attaching the tower before using the wagon to fetch game the next time.

"The rifles are excellent, John. I can remember many times stalking aurochs all day to try for one and often not even getting any. We have come out and killed two before we even had our breakfast," Racaato said, all smiles.

"They do make it much easier and having the wagon to take game home is a big help too."

"It is, having the wagon and being able to bring the carcass back to camp to gut, skin, clean, and cut up makes it so much easier," he said.

We got back to camp just as Bigglieo was coming out to start looking for us. He told me my mates had sent him to fetch me back for breakfast. He was amazed Racaato and I had already been hunting and were back with game.

"We had to have some fresh meat for tomorrow night - I'm just hoping we don't have to end up with more fresh dead tonight," I said.

"If they come tonight and end up dead they will have no one to blame, but themselves and Cardiato," Bigglieo said.

"It is the truth, at least their mates will have a good home if some do have to die tonight," Racaato said.

"Don't mention it too much around Jonoco and Nadlo. They are a little nervous about gaining a mate from killing her present mate."

"I won't, but it will do them more good than they will know unless they try it. I don't mean killing the men, I just meant it can be very pleasant to have more than one mate," Racaato said.

"Who are you telling?" I asked, and we all laughed.

We left the wagon where it was and went in for breakfast. Everyone was seated already except the three of us. Bigglieo didn't even have his ass in a chair before he announced where we'd been this morning.

"They got two big young aurochs too. They will be tender and a good meal at the ceremony," Bigglieo said.

"That is good then, since you won't be able to drink any bruga you can entertain yourself with eating too much aurochs - try to leave a little for the rest of us," Barago teased him, and everyone laughed.

"It won't be so bad Barago, and I doubt I will be able to eat more than one of the aurochs, it will leave one for the rest of you," Bigglieo said, firing back.

Talk died down then since the breakfast plates started appearing. I was hungry, probably because I was accustomed to eating before I got out and about in the mornings. Finally, after two plates for me I called it quits and just sat with my coffee while some of the more polite eaters finished their meals.

After breakfast Raalto went out to gather his crew for the hay cutting duty and Barago went to get the shit hauling started. Daaggo told me he would get the aurochs unloaded and put a few men to work skinning and cleaning them so Barago could use the wagon.

I went into the practice cave with Racaato, Danlo, Nadlo, and Jonoco and before they started practicing I went over my plan with them. Racaato liked the idea of the lights, but was afraid they wouldn't be bright enough if the spies came up before sunset. I pointed out those who were coming had better hope they were, but I got another idea. I left them to practice and went back into my cave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.