John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 65

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 65 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

"I saw you taking a nap John, were you worn out from your day?" Georgo asked, teasing.

"The spirits sometimes talk to me when I sleep," I told him, and it changed his mood - I made him ask though.

"Did they talk to you today?" he finally had to ask.

"Yes and I must discuss it with you. Would you mind if your new cave was rearranged?"

"I would never be one to even hint to the spirits I objected to anything they wanted to do," Georgo told me, seriously.

"They are considering making room near my cave for some of my most important men. We also discussed including Nadlo and Jonoco in Danlo's quarters since their upcoming mates have already seen and used the kitchen.

"I was not careful enough to keep some women other than my mates and yours from seeing it. To keep it unnoticed by everyone the spirits are thinking of making room near me for all of them to have a cave."

"If they will do it, that would be much better. I know all the women will try hard to guard your secret, but it will be difficult for them. It will be easier if they are all close. Especially the young ones who have not had experience in keeping things to themselves yet," Georgo said.

"You can tell me whether I was right to worry about this next thought then. I felt it would seem strange to give newly appearing caves to Nadlo and Jonoco when other men in camp surely should get them first."

"I think you are right. It was understandable with Danlo because he was so closely related to two of your mates. It will not go unnoticed if Nadlo and Jonoco are given such prime locations so soon after reaching manhood. The other men might not mention it, but it would seem strange to them," Georgo said, echoing my thoughts.

"How would it seem if Nadlo, Jonoco, and their new mates lived in Danlo's cave with him?"

"Danlo's cave is large for one man even though he has two mates, it might be crowded for three men and all their mates though," Georgo said.

"The size can be adjusted. How will it seem to the other men?" I asked.

"It will seem even more sensible than giving the cave to Danlo alone. It would probably be better than now," Georgo said.

"It is why I asked if you would mind if your cave were rearranged. It will not be made smaller, but it might need to be moved some to allow for increasing the size of Danlo's cave to make sure it won't be too crowded for three men and four women."

"But how can the caves be moved John?" Georgo asked.

"I do not know how it can be done Georgo, I only know the spirits told me it could be and asked me to see if it would suit you."

"I have never been so honored in my life. To think the spirits actually cared enough about me to even ask," Georgo said, clearly in awe.

"You should not demean the regard the spirits have for you Georgo. They are pleased you were able to explain their gifts and they are very pleased you went to get Ladeliea so promptly. I will tell them you approve of any changes they wish to make to your cave."

"Please do, I am ready to do whatever they ask," Georgo said.

"What do you think about the others then. As I see it I need to get Bigglieo and Barago near me too. Do you know which man was Barago's best?"

"I think he had two who were practically equal - Natalto, the mate of Cahttiea, whom you met in my buckboard on the way back and Racaato, the mate of Erieta, whom you also met.

Natalto is Barago's main helper for most things except hunting, he is a hunter, but he is not the best at all. Racaato is a good man in all ways and he is one of the best hunters. He is a better hunter than Jenbo was. In fact if it were not for your skill I would say Racaato is the best hunter I have ever heard of," Georgo said.

What a deal. My dick practically shivered as I remembered the deep throat Cahttiea had given me in the back of Georgo's buckboard. I would have to make sure she got accommodations on this side of the canyon.

"I do not know if I should move the second men to this side of the canyon then. It would probably cause a strain if I made room for Barago and only one of his two best.

"If I moved Barago and both his best men I would need to move not only Bigglieo but Galto and Dargo also to this side and I should probably ask Roweea who her mates best men were and move three of them over here.

"I think that would be too many and I don't even know the men from Roweea's camp that well."

"It would not be necessary to move any men from Roweea's camp. Her mate and his best man were both killed. He did not really have two who were equal. The closest man to next in line was killed also. The men who were left were good men, but not really the kind that could be considered for leadership status.

"I will say, on their behalf, they did their best in the short time before they joined your camp. It was as if Roweea was the leader during that time though. The remaining men just weren't up to the responsibility," Georgo explained.

That settled it in my eyes then. Six men and their mates were not too many to make room for near me, especially since Nadlo and Jonoco and their mates would be joining Danlo and his mates.

Danlo's cave would not even need to be made much larger and in my opinion his bathroom was already plenty large enough for all of them. I knew what to ask Argent to do now and I felt good about it. I was wondering what Galto and Dargo's mates looked like though. I had never paid attention to them. I nearly asked Georgo but didn't. No sense letting him know the main reason I had for planning all this.

"Georgo, when you talk to the camp tonight you might want to prepare them for upcoming great events from the spirits. I can practically guarantee the earth will shake while we are hunting. I wouldn't hint of that to them, but I would mention great things were afoot. You might tell them we will soon be inviting another camp to join us too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.