John and Argent - Cover

John and Argent

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 52

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 52 - John is going to die in the here and now. Argent offers him a new life back there and then. John takes the bait and is sent to a copy of earth, forty thousand years in the past.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Far Past  

Just the way he said it set me to thinking about something we could be doing this winter if I could get things arranged and could fit the equipment into my weight limit. I let it slip in and out of my mind as Georgo and I continued talking about other things. Finally we got tired of talking and separated to go to sleep.

I checked on the horses and the young men and boys watching over them and everything was fine. Getting my sleeping furs out of Georgo's buckboard I took them to the unmated women's hut. Things would be a lot different tonight than they had been night before last.

It was going to be the first night I had spent alone in a while. Dicky seemed resigned to it and wasn't bothering me. I undressed and crawled into the furs and was asleep in minutes.

I had probably been asleep for a couple of hours when some noise woke me.

"John, can you hear me John?" It was a whispering from outside.

"Yes I can hear you. What is it?"

"I am coming in," the whispering said.

It was Talieia. She came in and lay beside me outside the covers.

"What is it Talieia?"

"I came here to thank you properly for saving Talvo," she said.

"You have already thanked me. I am sleeping now."

"I know, but I want to show you my thanks," She said, as she began removing her tunic.

I was about to speak again and tell her it wasn't necessary. I knew Dicky would raise hell, but that wasn't going to stop me. Talieia's titties stopped me though when she got her tunic off over her head. They were nice and round and fat and they didn't sag much. Their nipples looked delicious and I could tell Talvo must have been an energetic nurser. As she fumbled with her trousers I reached out to play with one.

"You probably shouldn't be here Talieia."

"Yes I should be here. You are my leader now and it is your right to have me if you want me. I hope you do want me," She said, but I could tell that it was a question.

"Of course I want you Talieia, but why is it my right?"

"You are the leader. All women know it is the leader's right to take them even though we never tell it. I will tell you anything though. You have been so good to me already. We all consider it the leader's right to have us if he wants us.

"You really have more right to us than our mates do. We don't tell it to them either, though none of them would ever question the leader for taking their mate from time to time,"she said.

She was naked now and she made her way into the furs with me, pressing her titties against my chest and kissing my mouth hotly.

"Even Georgo has never told me it was my right. He encouraged me to take any woman I wanted, but he never said it was my right."

"Shamans do not know everything even if they think they do. Why would we tell them anyway? Most of them do not even have mates. We always make sure that someone is available for them when they visit, but they do not have the right to every woman the way a camp's leader does. Even if it were not your right I would be here anyway. You have helped my son when you didn't have to and I want to be here," she said as her hand slipped down to grasp my hardon.

"Oh. I did not know you were so big. I am even more glad I am here now," she told me, as she began stroking me gently.

"What of your mate Talieia. Won't he wake and wonder where you are?"

"He will not wake and even if he knew where I was he would not be angry. He is very fond of Talvo also since he was my mate when Talvo was born. He would be glad I am thanking you and he knows you are our leader now. He would not mention it unless to brag to the other men," she said.

I really didn't understand it, but I was beginning not to give a shit. I was still curious though and since she could talk and play with my dick at the same time I asked her how she knew he would not wake.

"I know what to feed him if I need to visit the leader at night. Even though Barago almost never took any of the women I still know how to feed my mate so he will sleep all night and wake up feeling good," she said.

I nearly laughed. She had drugged his ass. From the way she was so sure he would sleep all night I knew she must have something stronger than Nytol too. She had Dicky drooling now and I was getting a lot of mileage out of her titties and nipples. I bent my head for a little nursing of my own.

"The only one who could complain and have a right to is Britta. Really you should take her first, but I knew you hadn't told her to come and I know she would not do it on her own. She might start after she finds out what a man you are.

"I will not tell anyone you took me first. I will not embarrass Britta. I will just thank you for what you did for my son. I may want to thank you many times though," she said, with amusement as she kept pumping my dick.

I'd had enough explanation to suit me and my dick had enjoyed all the wanking it could stand for a while. I kissed her lips soundly and rolled her to her back, slipping between her opening thighs as I did.

She didn't let go of my cock until she had it in her entrance and as I pushed into her slowly she moaned into my mouth until I hit bottom. She wrapped me up with her arms and legs then and began pushing her warm pussy up to me.

I settled into a slow lope, about the same speed as Ben's, and just fucked her good. I loved it and it seemed she did too. She got off twice before I fired my first load. I sagged down onto her and she kissed and nibbled around my face and neck and cooed into my ear, telling me how good it had been.

"Talieia," someone whispered from outside.

"Come in quickly Taahrausa," Talieia told her.

Taahrausa did just that and I wasn't a bit sorry. With my new understanding, of what at least these two thought, I was glad to see the attractive blonde. She didn't waste any time shucking her clothes, talking to Talieia the whole time.

"Taahrausa you won't believe how big he is and how good too," Talieia said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.