Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version
Chapter 12: Beware of Elves Mixing Spells

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

There was a clap of thunder when Tammi and Gilraen popped into the wizard's laboratory. They both coughed a bit from the accompanying smoke. Gilraen mumbled to herself, "Don't the wizards realize that quieter and less flashy would be better." Tammi just moaned, she was not used to this form of travel.

Gilraen kept a tight grip on Tammi as she frog-marched her to a frame made of stout wood that was meant to hold prisoners. Tammi was still out of it as the elf imprisoned her wrists and ankles in the metal shackles attached to it. When Tammi was completely in the restraints, Gilraen locked the shackles. She then walked to a plush settee and sat down heavily upon it.

The three wizards were not long in appearing at the entrance to the lab. They stopped there, momentarily stunned by the sight of a nearly naked Tammi shackled in their labratory. Gilraen noticed that the wizards were frozen in the doorway. "Fellow elves come right in. There is no reason to be shy, she is fully restrained." They stayed in the doorway, perhaps awed by her beauty. "Gentlemen, come now. If I understand your plans correctly, you will soon be getting a lot closer to her."

Tammi then did something that freed the wizards from their statue-like poses. She moaned. Something had rubbed up against one of her bound ankles, something furry and soft. Tammi looked down to see a large white cat rubbing against her leg. She perked up at that thinking; nobody that kept such a beautiful cat could be all bad.

One of the wizards detached himself from the group and tried to shoo the cat away. "Isilwen, Anwamanë get away from the prisoner. You don't know where she has been." The large female cat walked away from Tammi. If you could read her mind, you'd know that she was done with the human anyway. The other two wizards came to a stop close, but not too close to Tammi. They seemed awed by the size of her breasts. Truth by told, a female elf's breasts were not very big. It's fair to say that the elves were possessed with a strange urge to suck on them.

The first wizard, one Beren Nénharma, apparently the elf in charge, told the others to stop being silly. "You'll get close enough later. Now the human requires bathing." The other two wizards, Amroth Nénharma and Ingwë Nénharma went to get some sponges, bristly brushes and a bucket filled with a milky liquid.

Speaking up from the settee, Gilraen asked Beren Nénharma, "Excuse me for asking, but why bathe the human? I'm certain that you will not have a use for her after you steal her power. Speaking of which, may I observe the event?

Amroth and Ingwë returned and took off their robes. Beren did likewise. Underneath the wizards were clad in only loin cloths. Gilraen was not impressed with the wizard's figures. Humans tended to be more visibly muscular than elves, but it was obvious that these three had very little physical energy at all. As a matter of fact; it looked like Beren had a bit of a paunch.

Once Beren had disrobed, he looked for a reaction from Gilraen; he was after all a very powerful wizard. When he had seen that she was not panting lustily over his body, he sighed. Perhaps she will find an actual display of my power more arousing. Beren spoke answering her questions. "The human is being bathed, or I should say purified, so that any impurities that could affect the spell are removed. And yes, you may stay during the spell casting. Perhaps you will be more impressed once you see me wield such awesome power." The wizard stood up straighter, like he was preening, Gilraen managed not to laugh at him.

The wizards started to remove what was left of Tammi's clothes at that point. Tammi had been quiet until then; she was trying to figure out what the elves were talking about. She knew that they were talking about her from the gestures that that they made. She had, mistakenly, thought that she could understand a little what they were saying.

That is why Tammi was so surprised when the wizards started cutting her clothes off. Tammi started yelling because they were destroying her clothes, but also because they were not as careful with the knives as she thought they should be. She already had a couple of scratches that hurt. "Hey what are you doing? Ouch, be careful with that knife. You obviously haven't cut the clothes off a gir ... umph!" Tammi's tirade stopped abruptly as Beren stuffed what was left of her underwear into her mouth. He then tied strips from her pants around her mouth to ensure that she could not spit the underwear out.

Motioning to the other wizards, Beren ordered, "Begin the cleansing. Apply the Vesoreil Jhozer (Purifying Liquid) with the sponges and then cleanse the human with the brushes. And don't be afraid to really scrub."

Tamarilla watched as the men soaked the sponges in the bucket and then moved around her to wash her with them. She could not yell or scream as they moved closer, a high pitched whine and muffled grunts were all she could utter to show her displeasure with getting washed by three men. I cannot get free to stop them. Don't they understand that they should NOT touch a maiden like me!

The wizards surrounded Tammi and began to wash her with the sponges. Being males, they seemed to mainly wash her enormous boobs, her well toned ass and her fit thighs and crotch. Hey, this isn't too bad. I like them washing me; I'm getting these strange feelings, like I got when Lizzie and Danni would hold each other naked. Tammi's feeling of pleasure got a rude interruption when Beren noticed that most of Tammi's body was still dry. He yelled at the others and the sponges moved to the rest of her, even her hair. Soon Tammi was dripping wet with this milky liquid. The cleansing movements of the sponges on Tammi had a soothing effect on the imprisoned girl. She closed her eyes and began to relax. Tammi did not even react when the sponges stopped touching her body. It was when the wizards started talking amongst themselves from across the room that she opened her eyes.

The wizards were gathered around the bucket. They had set the sponges down and grabbed three stiff, bristle brushes. They walked towards Tammi with a purpose, holding the hand brushes in a threatening manner. She realized what they meant to do and her mind screamed a silent 'NO!' There was nothing that Tammi could do to stop them. The manacles held her tight and any wiggling she could do just made her huge breasts bounce.

The rasping of the brushes on her sensitive skin caused Tammi to moan in agony. Tammi hung from her bonds not even trying to move as the three brushes caused her skin to take on a rosy-red color from being so irritated by the bristles. The wizards were nothing but thorough, even scrubbing the bottoms of her feet.

Tamarilla wondered what was next. What could come next? Tammi was taken by surprise when Gilraen rose from the settee and began to braid her hair. Tammi thought that it was nice of her; until she saw the three wizards strip off their loin clothes. Gilraen retired back to the settee as the wizards approached Tammi carrying a flask each. They proceeded to cover her angry skin with a thick, milky liquid. It seemed to soak into Tammi's skin and as it was absorbed, it deadened the pain.

Once Tammi was covered with the solution, the three Elven wizards moved next to her and began to touch her intimately. Tammi tried to move away from them but she was held fast by the manacles. She kept thinking to herself, Only my future husband has the right! I will be a fallen woman, whatever that is.

Beren took the gag off her head and the underwear out of her mouth. He spoke haltingly in the common tongue. "We are about to rid you of your erm ... erm ... magic problem. No person will seek to capture you after this." He snickered because he planned on the spell turning her into a field mouse for his cat. "Simply accept our attentions to your body and the spell will be cast."

Tammi decided that she could not do anything to stop them, so she simply had to try to ignore them. Ingwë started to chant the spell in the elvish tongue while doing unspeakable things to her bound body. It's harder to ignore them than I thought. Ingwë's voice died out as Amroth continued to chant the spell. Tammi had no chance to listen to the words, never mind remember them, because Amroth added his disturbing touch to Tammi's responsive body. His touching matched the rhythm of Ingwë's. Tammi was sure of what was next. I can't really complain because they have prepared me for it and their touches are not all that bad. Besides which, no one will ever chase me again!

Tamarilla thought she was ready for the leader of the mages to join his fellow elves, but she found out that she was far from ready when she felt a sudden pain. The pleasant feeling of the elves touches returned slowly to Tammi as her pain ended and she felt the effects of three elves touching her at the same time and with the same magical rhythm. The voice of Beren, ill-pitched as it was, could not take away from the joy she was feeling. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to watch the rotund wizard breathing hard as he recited the spell and kept up the rhythm the other wizards had set. It was probably good that Tammi had her eyes closed. That way she wouldn't see the horrified expression on Ingwë's face as he heard Beren continue the words of the spell. The old fool changed the spell! The only thing that the youngest wizard could do was to continue the spell, interrupting it now was too dangerous. The only thing that Ingwë could do was to keep touching Tammi and hope for the best.

The gentle ministries of the elves were creating a rush of feelings that Tammi had never felt before. I swear that this feels too good for me to live through it. If death feels like this, then bring it on! Tammi was no longer aware of the wizards, only of the feelings that were causing her heart to race and that threatened to overwhelm her. She was very close to nirvana when Beren finished the spell. There was a bright flash and Tammi lost consciousness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.