Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 4: We're Gonna Rock This Town

Herman awoke the morning after Tamarilla had been banished in a foul mood. My losses were far greater than anyone else in this village. Why hadn't I been able to keep Tamarilla? So what if the cod-piece didn't work on her, I can still chain her to a bed and sell her favors. She would have to do it if she wanted to eat! I'm going to bring her back; I don't care what the villagers say. Even though it's a three day trip, it'll be worth it. Herman packed enough food, Tamarilla's servitude papers and his trusty short sword, slightly dull and a bit rusty, then started his journey.


After two uneventful nights camping in the woods, our damsels were almost to Dictalohs. They were walking alongside the road that the trail had joined. They were walking alongside the road for two reasons. First, they didn't want to be run over by the occasional fast moving wagon or coach that seemed to come out of nowhere and disappeared as fast. Secondly, the road was muddy and no matter how simple their clothes were, Tammi and Lori did not want them to get filthy.

As the ladies came within sight of the city gate, Lori reminded Tammi, "Remember what I told you. You'll do all the talking for us; just say that I am mute. I'll have to have my bow unstrung within the city, so don't go starting any fights!" Tammi gave Lori a look of indignation then nodded that she understood. Another coach passed the pair as they neared the gate splashing mud on Lori's skirt. She held her tongue, but the glare she sent after the coach should have set the wooden coach on fire!

The guard looked up as the two women approached him seeking entrance to the city. He appeared overwhelmed by all the Imperial coaches rushing in and out of his gate. Add that to the fact that his relief was late. He was very frustrated and was abrupt when he acknowledged their presence by asking their names. The young brunette was very cheerful as she answered. "I am Tammi and this is Lori. She is mute." The guard looked at a piece of paper he had, checking a list of names. There was no Tammi or Lori listed, but here was a Tamarilla listed. He was about to ask Tammi if her name was short for Tamarilla when he spotted yet another Imperial coach barreling towards the gate. He told the two women that they could pass and to hurry because of the coach. Tammi and Lori hurried out of the way of the speeding coach and they were in the city. Tammi didn't know it, but she had just dodged a bullet (sling bullet, guns had not been invented yet).

It was early afternoon when Tamarilla and Lori stopped just inside the gate to look at the bustle of the city. Tammi stood with her mouth open taking it all in. She had never been to a city before and was awed. Lori grabbed her hand and squeezed until she had Tammi's attention. Tamarilla remembered what Lori had told her when they were alone. "Oh yeah, we need a place to stay first, come on." The first two inns they stopped at did not have any empty rooms. They got lucky with an inn further away from the gate called 'The Tender Hearth'. Lori had enough money to rent a single room with only one bed for the night. It was going to be a bit close sharing the bed, but after all, they were both women. Tammi didn't even think it odd.

After they had paid for the room, the ladies went first to a nearby tavern for a late lunch. The lunch was surprisingly tasty, so it was decided that this would be a good place to take lunch each day, as the inn only offered breakfast and dinner with the room. Tammi was happy about the free meals, but Lori decided that she would reserve judgment until she had actually tasted the food. Tammi seemed to be happy with just about everything and Lori decided that she would have to be the guiding force in all their decisions. She would have to do that to make sure that others didn't take advantage of Tammi's innocence.

Tamarilla knew what their next stop was; Lori needed to sell her semi-precious gems to get some ready cash. Tammi and Lori wandered down a street looking for a place that would change the stones for coin. Lori had told Tammi to look for a shop with a sign that had three gold balls on it.

Tamarilla sniffed at the smells of the city. Yuck! The further they went into the city, the worse the stench became. She screamed, "Look out!" and pulled Lori out of the path of the contents of a chamber pot being emptied from above her. I hate the city! I've only been here a few hours and it is more interesting than my village, but it's too dirty. I could never live here. Lori spotted a shop that they were looking for and tugged on Tami's hand while pointing at it. "What Lori? Oh I see, let's try it."

The two companions entered the shop which turned out to be a cluttered, dingy place. The shop keeper was a wizened old man with a noticeable limp. He greeted them in a gruff voice and asked their business. Lori brought out a small pouch and handed it to the man. The man poured the contents of the pouch into his hand. A half dozen semi-precious stones tumbled out.

Tammi then spoke up, "We would like to covert these gems into Coin of the Realm, please." The shopkeeper held each of the stones up to his eye then quoted a price. Tammi had never heard of such a sum and was about to accept it when Lori grabbed her arm and shook her head "No"! Tammi gulped then told the man, "I'm sorry, that is not enough." She fully expected the man to throw them out of his shop and was surprised when he made another offer. What followed was a round of dickering. The proprietor naming a price, Lori signifying her disapproval, and Tammi asking for more money. The cycle ended with Lori giving her grudging approval.

It was late in the afternoon when the ladies finally left the shop laden with a bulging coin pouch, which Lori kept secure in an inside pocket. They returned to the inn just in time for a late supper, then retired to their room for a restful sleep.


Our heroines awoke early the next day to use the one bath that the inn had. They were the first to use the water that morning, so it was somewhat clean. They took turns guarding each other, while they washed away the grime of travel. The inn offered a mediocre selection of food to break their fast and then they were off to a reputable tailor that the inn keeper's wife had recommended. The tailor's shop was on the other side of the city and the ladies had built up a bit of a sweat traveling there. An uncomplimentary odor surrounded them once they had reached the tailor's shop. Their soiled clothes stunk so bad that the tailor would not admit them until Lori had crossed his palm with silver. Once inside the tailor had them change into robes, then had their old clothes burnt. A good way to ensure that the customers bought something, thought Lori.

Once the tailor had taken their measurements, he checked to see what clothes he had at hand that would fit them. Unfortunately, the only clothes he had in their sizes were a couple of ball gowns that had been ordered but not picked up. The traveling companions glanced at each other and then went to get dressed in the gowns. Tammi put on the sleeveless fiery red gown that displayed her hefty breasts by bringing them together and lifting them up until her nipples were almost showing. The dress then fell in loose folds to her feet. Lori's gown was also sleeveless and was backless as well. It was slit on both sides up to her hourglass waist showing off her stunning long legs. Where Tammi's gown was loose, Lori's was tight. Both gowns were made of a material lighter than silk that would not stand much abuse.

The ladies ordered some more durable and common clothes. They would be ready in two days, a healthy bonus saw to that. They asked about footwear and were directed to the shop next door. The Cobblers Shoppe had some shoes available that would accent their ball gowns; however needed a couple of days to make traveling boots for them. Once again a large bonus was required and Lori grimaced as she saw a big portion of their wealth drained away.

The women received a lot of attention, including cat-calls walking back to the inn. The cat-calls were subdued by the fact that Lori carried an Elven short bow, even if it was unstrung. Just what we need, I'd string my bow and put an arrow into one of these louts, but we don't need MORE attention.

The inn keeper at first didn't recognize the two ravishing women in fancy dress, until they started up the stairs that led to the rooms. "Excuse me ladies, but where do you think you're going? After all, it was His inn and he needed to keep track of the paying guests and their visitors. Lori stopped on the stairs and turned around. "Oh it's you. I didn't recognize you at first. You're so beautiful, both of you.' A wet rag flew out of the kitchen and hit the inn keeper in the ear. "Sorry dear, just keeping the paying customers happy." He muttered to himself, "I know, I know don't keep them too happy, they'll start to think they deserve more and will never be satisfied."

The inn keeper then frowned and motioned the ladies to come closer. The inn keeper glanced around and then whispered, "You're both paying guests, so I feel I should warn you. There were some men asking after you both." The girls looked worried and leaned closer to him. He continued whispering, "A short, slovenly man asked if I had seen an erm ... well endowed girl with long brown hair traveling by herself. I didn't lie to him, you are not traveling alone. A while after he left a pair of pointy eared devils asked it I had seen a beautiful red headed woman who didn't speak. They were Elves; I can smell the devils, so I didn't tell them anything. If you both want to stay healthy and not bothered, you should get lost before they come back. The girls are nice, but I don't care for the company they keep.

Tammi and Lori each kissed the inn keeper on the cheek. Then practically ran out of the inn. Another wet rag flew from the kitchen and this time hit the inn keeper in the face! The man sputtered in protest, "Hey! They were just saying thank you. It's not I'm not used to this treatment from my wife, but sometimes she is too thin-skinned.


Tamarilla and Lori were shocked that they were each being hunted! They made their way across the city while keeping a close watch for unwanted attention; which was difficult because both beauties were wearing ornate ball gowns and both were very fetching. Lori had Tammi stop at a peddler's stall. Something had caught her eye. She selected two small daggers with custom made sheaths. Tamarilla's fastened to her gown, hidden in her impressive cleavage. Lori's was attached around her ankle. They would hide their daggers after they were alone. That bit of shopping done they resumed their trek out of Dictalohs.

A crowd of people headed towards the north gate of the city, where the guards appeared especially vigilant, and some people were even banned from leaving the city! The women exchanged glances then ducked into a nearby tavern.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.