Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version - Cover

Tamarilla's Choices - the Pg-13 Version

Copyright© 2008 by msboy8

Chapter 1: Coming of age

Tamarilla, known as Tammi by pretty much everyone in her village, was on the way to the farmers market in town. She was a comely wench with dark brown hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. Besides having an angelic face, Tamarilla had one other distinguishing feature, actually two features, her firm, heavy breasts. Because of her meaty endowments she couldn't run to the market. If Tammi wanted to hurry and avoid bruising, she had to lope along, keeping her massive mammaries under control. She was hurrying, because her Nana had given her two copper coins so she could buy some fruit for her birthday pie. She had already given Tammi the red dress that she was wearing. Nana said it was just for special times, but I could not help wearing it. I have to be careful not to get it dirty.

Tomorrow was Tamarilla's sixteenth birth anniversary and that was very important for her. I'm going to be a woman! It's about time, who ever heard of a girl having such large breasts. It was true; she had been avoiding grabby boys for years. Now the men were openly drooling over her fine form and she was pleased by the attention. Boys cannot buy me pretty things, but rich men can. Unfortunately for Tammi, men could do a lot more than to just spend money on her, but she had no idea of those things. Nature had given her innocence and fate had let her keep it, at least for now.

The houses of the villagers were scattered behind the pasture they used. Her Nana's house was there among the other houses. All of the houses were grouped together there because they butted up against some cliffs that dropped down to sea. That meant they were protected from bandits and monsters.

As Tammi loped from her Nana's house across the village green towards the farmers market, she saw the buildings that made up the town. Ahead on the main street, past the farmers market, were the tavern, a small stable and paddock, the bakery and a small smithy. Next to the farmers market were the two booths used by wandering merchants, if they ever made it this far.

The farmers market was busy this time of day. Tammi dodged around housewives holding their purchases and babies in their capable arms, servants and slaves rushing to finish their assigned tasks and the ever present groping hands of the village boys. I may be getting older, but I'm sure that they are getting younger. That tot just tried to grab my tit looking for a quick drink!

Tammi finally made it to the bin where the apples were kept. She was searching for six perfect apples when one fell and rolled towards a couple of the older village boys. As she bent down to pick it up she heard one of the boys say, "What melons!"

This caused Tammi to giggle as she rose after retrieving the wayward apple. "Silly, these are apples..." She looked around the sprawled out market and pointed. " ... those are melons." Tammi turned around and went back to the apples, missing the sight of the boys' jaws dropping to the ground in amazement. She tried to carry six apples at once and ending up with two in the top of her dress, held tightly in place by her massive mammaries. Tammi handed the farmer the two copper coins and said, "Six apples." The farmer saw four in her arms and one peeking out of her top. When it looked like the farmer was going to search for the other apple, Tammi brushed him off and headed home saying, "Trust me, it's in there and there isn't room for anymore." She giggled as she walked back to her house. I'm surprised that two apples could fit in my dress; my breasts don't leave very much room.

Tammi made it back to the house without losing any apples. She was still excited but the two apples in her dress did not allow her to hurry home. What they did allow and do was to stimulate her breasts. By the time Tammi arrived home she was panting stronger than when she had loped to the farmers market.

Tamarilla collapsed into a kitchen chair, her breathing labored. Her Nana already had the knife and baking dish laid out on the table. Tammi handed her the four apples she carried in her arms. Her Nana set them on the table and held out her hand for the other two apples. Tammi had forgotten the other two apples and looked at her Nana, confusion written on her face. "Surely you don't expect me to hazard your pointed sentinels for mere fruit." Tammi still looked confused. Her Nana sighed, why do I expect Tammi to understand, she won't suddenly be wiser just because she's a year older. "Your nipples dearie, I've never seen them harder and I'd rather you retrieved the apples from your excited bosom." Tammi blushed and pulled the apples one by one from between her large breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.