The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

David arrived at Karen's house ten minutes later than he wanted and walked in the front door without knocking. "Hi," he said seeing Karen walking towards him and noticed that she had changed from the dress she had worn to school to her more comfortable blue jeans and t-shirt as he turned and closed the door behind him. When he turned to face his teacher, she surprised him by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. His arms went around her waist and pulled her tightly to his body.

"I have wanted to do that for a week," Karen said breaking off the kiss but staying in his embrace.

David kissed her lips lightly and smiled. "Me too."

"What would you say if I suggested that we study your English assignments in the bedroom?" Karen whispered as she kissed his cheek. Her nipples were hard and felt wonderful pressed against his chest.

"The bedroom? Do you think we could get much done?" he asked.

"I think we can get done what we need to get done," she said slipping from his arms, taking his hand and leading him down the hallway.

David pulled his hand free from Karen's as they entered the bedroom and grasped the hem of her shirt. Karen raised her arms without hesitation as he pulled it over her head from behind. David then put his hands on her hips and was moving them towards her zipper when she turned and faced him. "Wait," she said in a sultry voice.

She turned around and faced him before her hands went to his chest. She could feel his excitement as she started to unbutton his shirt. "There is something I want to do," she told his as she pushed the shirt off his shoulders. David pulled his shirt tails from his blue jeans and dropped it to the floor as he watched Karen pull his belt open and unzip his pants. She moved in close letting her breasts rub lightly against his chest as her hands slid under the waistband on his underwear at his hips. She slid them down his thighs watching his face the whole time.

David stepped out of the denim pants and pulled his underwear off his ankles using his feet. His reached for Karen's pants but she stepped back. "Good things come to those who wait," she said as she guided him to the bed.

She had him sit on the edge, spread his legs and then dropped to her knees. "I want, no, need to taste you."

David watched as she reached her hand out and lovingly wrapped her fingers around the base of his hard cock. His eyes roamed down her to her breasts and then to her mouth as she leaned in and kissed the tip of it. Her hand slid up the shaft as she brought the other up and cupped his balls. He inhaled deeply as her tongue started tracing the edge of his crown before she took it into her mouth. It was a wonderful feeling as she lowered her mouth down the long shaft, stopping only when his cock hit the back of her throat. She sucked harder as she raised her mouth, releasing the member from her mouth.

"I've never done this before. Tell me if I do something wrong," she said as her tongue licked the sensitive tip.

"That feels so good," he said as he caressed the side of her face with his hand.

Encouraged, Karen slipped her mouth over his hard cock again and started sliding her hand up and down his manhood. As her hand came up, her mouth went down. Her mouth went up and she slid her hand down. She was very slow and very loving about what she was doing.

"A little faster," David whispered to her. He was enjoying watching her between his legs. The sight of her with his cock in her mouth was enough to drive him over the edge, but he was able to control himself. The feeling of her hand on his hard cock also was enough to drive him over the edge. Again he was able to control himself. But after a few minutes of watching her mouth slide up and down his cock and feeling her hand wrapped around it as well, he sighed as he raised his hips and put his hand on the back of her head and shot his load into her mouth.

Karen felt his hand on her head, felt him raise his hips but did not expect him to cum. She felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat and it caused her to gag and pull her head free of his shooting cock. The remaining strings of cum landed on her lips, nose and cheeks. She quickly cupped her hand under her chin and ran to the bathroom.

David saw her predicament and followed her to the bathroom and picked up a wash cloth, wetted it and started cleaning his cum of her face. "I'm sorry," he told her. "I should have warned you."

"You jerk!" she said as she slapped his chest and grinned mischievously before turning to run away from him.

David quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off her feet and started carrying her to the bed. His finger played on her sensitive sides, tickling her. When he placed her on the edge of the bed, Karen quickly scrambled away from her tormentor and lay on her back, inviting him to continue the game.

David lay beside her and put his arm around her shoulders bringing her close to him. "I am sorry but that was funny."

Karen put her arm across his chest and snuggled close to him. She felt save in his arms, she felt welcome in his arms. "Next time, say something."

They remained silent for a few minutes as they both enjoyed the closeness they felt in each other's presence. David looked at her face but could not read what she was thinking. He knew what he was thinking and was scared it would drive her away. "Karen?" he said softly.

"Yes?"

"If there was one time in your past you would like to go back to, when would it be?"

Karen looked up at his face. She heard the question but it seemed so bizarre that he should ask it right now. "Why?"

"If you could?" he asked again.

Karen settled down into his arms again and thought only for a few seconds. "If I could, I would go back to the time my dad left us and ask him why?"

"Karen, I really need you to trust me and listen to me," David said as he felt Karen sit up. "You are going to think I am insane but I know what happened to me."

Karen looked puzzled at her lover. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What are you talking about?"

"I know why all of a sudden I am taking an interest in changing the things that are going to make a difference in my life." David watched her face and when she remained silent and didn't run off he continued. "I have an orb that I can travel through time with."

"Okay, I don't know what you're talking about but you're right. You are sounding insane."

"I think I know how you can ask your father anything you want," he said looking into her eyes. "But I need you to trust me."

Karen put her elbows on her knees and put her head in her hands. She heard how serious he sounded but just could not believe this weird conversation. "Time travel is just not possible."

"Let's get dressed," David said as he started to slide off the bed.

Karen looked at him for a moment and then shook her head. "Let him have his fun," she thought to herself as she got to her feet and pulled her blue jeans on and than quickly donned her t-shirt.

"Stay here," he told her and walked to where he placed his books and retrieved the satchel containing the orb.

He quickly returned to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. Karen joined him as he pulled the box out of the leather bag after he put the strap over his shoulder. "When I open this box, I need you to hold my hand. Don't let go."

Karen took his hand expecting a shock of some sort or something to spring out of the box. She purposely kept her eyes on his face to lessen the surprise that awaited her.

"Ready?" he asked her in a very serious tone of voice.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

David grasped her hand tightly with one hand and opened the box with the other. He thought of her father at the time of his disappearance as he stared at the patterns forming on the surface of the silver orb. The black dot formed quickly and grew until the bright light enveloped them and both were pulled into the hole it had become.

David blinked his eyes a few times and looked at Karen who was visibly feeling dizzy. He closed the lid of the box and put it in the satchel, as Karen leaned against him for support.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"Hopefully, at the time your father decided to leave." David looked around him and saw that they were standing in the hallway of a cheap motel. He had no idea which room her father would be in and was wondering what to do when he saw light coming from underneath the door in front of them.

"What is your dad's first name?" he asked Karen.

"Kevin."

"I think you'll find him in here," David said as he knocked on the door in front of him.

"Yes?" a tall man in his late twenties said as he opened the door. He was wearing black suit pants and a white shirt. His hair was cut short and he sported black horned rimmed glasses.

"Kevin Wilson?" David asked.

"Yes? Who are you two?"

"I am nobody. This young lady needs to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to anybody," Kevin said as he started closing the door.

"Please." Karen asked with pleading in her voice.

Kevin stared at her for several seconds. He wanted to tell them both to fuck off and leave him alone. Instead he opened the door wider and allowed Karen to enter the room. He looked at her for several moments after he closed the door. She looked familiar to him but he could not place her. "Where have I seen her before?" he asked himself.

David leaned against the hallway wall as he watched the door close. He was not needed in the room but he was not going to be very far away if Karen needed his assistance.

"Okay, talk." Kevin said as he turned a sheet of paper over on the small desk.

Karen looked at the paper and knew it was the letter she had seen in a photo album at her mother's house. She was looking through boxes in her closet one day and came across it. She had never seen this album before and her curiosity got the better of her. All the pictures in the album were of her father at different times in his life. There were pictures of him as a young boy, as a college graduate. There were pictures of him at his and her mother's wedding. On the last page of the album, she found this letter and she had memorized it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.