The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

David woke up the following morning and rolled over in his parent's bed as he realized that his sister was not there. Sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the king sized bed; he noticed that both Sue's and his clothes were where they landed last night. His eyes moved to the clock on his parent's dresser and noticed it was 10:30. Normally, there were only two reasons that would get him out of bed before noon on a Saturday. The first was food. The second was the call of nature. Both came into play this morning.

"Morning, sleepy head," Sue greeted him as he walked into the kitchen as naked as she was. She was making pancakes, his favorite breakfast food.

"Morning." David leaned against the counter and admired his sister's body. Her brown, shoulder length hair was combed straight back in a style she normally didn't wear. Her large boobs sagged naturally and had large dark areolas, topped with nickel-sized nipples. David's eyes meandered down the rest of her body to her plump tummy and on to her smooth thighs and ass.

"Any coffee made?" he asked as he stepped behind her and pulled her to him as he did the night before. This time there was no clothes to get in the way and he found he liked this way much better. He slid his hands up her tummy and cupped her boobs, tweaking her nipples lightly between his thumb and forefinger.

"Right over there," she pointed as she squirmed out of his arms. "Oh, look!"

David was stepping to the coffee pot and turned his head to see where Sue was pointing. His eyes widened when he saw that she had trimmed her pubic hair down to just a small patch above her slit.

"Like it?" she asked smiling at him.

David took a sip of his coffee, sat the cup on the counter and stepped in front of her. He dropped to the floor and ran his tongue through her groove. Without getting up, he looked up at her, "yep, much better."

"What are your plans for today?" she asked as she turned back to the pancakes.

"I'm going over to ... my history teacher is going to give me some tests to see where I am."

"Really?" Sue said.

"I need some help in a couple of courses," he said shrugging his shoulders.

Sue smiled broadly at him. "You are full of surprises this weekend." For years she wanted him to get help in school and he always resisted it. She knew he had the capability to get better grades. She also knew that he really didn't care if he did or not.

Sue stacked the pancakes on a plate and on her way to the kitchen table grabbed the maple syrup then placed the breakfast in front of David and let him fill his plate before she filled hers.

"Sue, I love your tits," David said as he took his first bite.

"Thank you," came her reply as she cupped them and lifted them up for his inspection.

The rest of the breakfast was eaten in silence. Sue had her fill but watched her brother as he filled his plate a second time and then a third. "Brother or no brother, it sure felt good to have him in me last night," she thought.

David looked at the kitchen clock and realized that if he was going to be at Miss Wilson's by noon, he needed to hurry. He picked his plate up and rinsed it off in the sink. "I need to shower before I go," he said to Sue when she started walking his way.

He showered quickly and got dressed just as quick. Before he left he made sure he gathered his clothes from his parent's bedroom and put them in the hamper in his bedroom. It would not do to have his parents find any evidence of their hanky-panky.

The drive to Miss Wilson's thankfully only took ten minutes. He ran her doorbell right at noon and waited several moments for his teacher to answer the door. When she did, David thought she looked like hell.

"Hi," she said without much enthusiasm stepping to the side, holding the door open for his entry.

"Is this a bad time?" David asked noting how she looked. "I can come back some other time."

"No, its okay," she said closing the door behind him. "I have some material on the kitchen table." Miss Wilson pointed in the direction she wanted him to go.

David settled on a chair and saw a stack of papers in the middle of the table. He looked at his teacher as she sat across from him. "This is a standard assessment test for English. It is timed and will measure where you are in comparison to others in your grade."

She really had second thoughts about inviting him to her house. She liked David and wanted him to better himself. But today just was not a good day. She had just hung the telephone up after having a conversation with her mother, a conversation that never ended well.

"Are you ready?" she asked her pupil.

"Let's go," came his reply. He could tell that she was not as enthusiastic as she normally was and was about to ask if he should leave but decided against it. "Maybe I could work with this," he thought to himself.

David got busy with the test and found that part of it was not as difficult as he thought it would be. Other parts were worse than he thought they would be. By the end of the allotted time, David had completed most of the exam. Miss Wilson took his paper and got him started on the math assessment. She gave him the same instruction and as he worked the problems, she scored the exam he just finished.

After he finished the test, he got up and walked around while his teacher scored the math portion of the exams. She finished in just a few minutes and called him back to the table.

"Well," she said looking at the papers in front of her. "You are about a year and half behind your peers in English and your math scores show that you are only a year behind."

David sat down and folded his hands in front of him. He knew he was behind; he couldn't help but be since he neglected school for as long as he did. His eyes were on the lady's face as she told him the results and he could see something in her face that told she wanted to talk about whatever was bothering her.

""I will get some lesson plans ready and if you are serious then we can get together a couple of times a week. It will take some effort on your part but we can get you caught up."

"Karen?" David's use of her first name surprised her but she didn't say anything about it. "Are you okay?"

Karen Wilson sat back in her chair. She was still looking at the test papers in front of her and slowly raised her eyes to meet David's. "I'll be okay. Nothing you would want to hear about."

"I will listen if you need to talk about whatever is bothering you."

"I am just tried of always being compared to my older sister." Karen said before thinking about it. She was surprised that she spoke at all. Her problems were hers and she always kept it that way.

"Who is comparing you?" David asked.

"My mother. It has always been, 'why can't you get better grades like your sister? Jenny always looks so nice in her clothes, why can't you dress like her? When are you going to get married? Jenny has been married for two years and is pregnant, when are you going to give us a grandbaby?'"

She went on for a long time. She watched David and as he sat listening to her. Her intentions were not to unload her problems on the young student in front of her but once she started could not stop. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to bore you to death with my problems." She leaned forward and put her face in her hands with her elbows on her knees.

David rose from his seat and stepped behind the somber teacher. He gently put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed. His thumbs started a slow massage on the back of her neck but he did not say anything allowing her time to regain her composer.

David's hands on her shoulders felt good, felt reassuring. The more his hands worked her tense neck muscles, the more she was thankful that he didn't say anything. After a few minutes she sat up and patted his hands. "Thank you. That felt wonderful."

David's instincts told him that Karen Wilson was vulnerable. If he pursued this, he knew he could get her in bed. He could feel it in the way she let him rub her shoulders. He could hear it in the way she thanked him. He also knew it was not the right time. He walked back to the chair he was sitting in and sat down.

"May I ask you something?" David said as he saw her watch him take his seat.

"What?"

"Why do you let her compare you and your sister?"

"I don't. She just does."

"Have you asked her not to?"

Karen looked at the young man sitting across from her. She did not say anything for several minutes as she tried to understand where he gained the confidence he was demonstrating. "No," she finally admitted.

"I could be wrong, but the way I see it if you don't want her to compare the two of you then ask her not to. There's something else I want to ask."

"What now?"

"Why do you compare yourself to your sister?" he asked.

Karen leaned back heavily in the chair. She had never thought about that before. Her eyes widened as she realized that he was right. She had been comparing herself to her older sister and just allowing her mother to vocalize it. She had always compared herself to Jenny. Jenny was the older sister and she had always looked up to her. In Karen's eyes, Jenny was smarter and prettier. The comments her mother said were nothing more then what she told herself.

"You are a beautiful woman. You are smart; you're a teacher after all. What was your GPA in college?" David asked.

"3.85," she said straightening her back, feeling more confident.

"That sounds pretty smart to me," he said grinning at his teacher. "So stop letting anyone tell you otherwise."

"You're pretty smart yourself." She said and as she stood up so did David.

"It just makes good sense," David said trying to defuse the compliment.

He watched as she came to his side of the table. She reached out and put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. She wasn't sure how he would react to the intimate act but she needed to hug him.

David leaned his shoulders into Karen's embrace, purposely keeping the rest of his body away from her. His hands rested lightly on her sides until she released him.

"I need to get going," he said looking into her eyes and seeing that his instincts were correct. It would not take much and they would be frolicking in bed.

"Okay," she said sadly. "Are Tuesdays and Wednesdays a good time for you to study?"

"I'll be here."

Karen held the door open as she watched him get in his car and drive off. "If he's playing hard to get, he will lose," she thought as she closed the door.

David smiled to himself as he drove away from Karen's house. He knew he could have had her. He knew he could have next Tuesday. He also knew that he was not going to be the one to initiate it. "I wonder how long she'll last?" he said out loud.

Pulling into the driveway of his parent's house, a smile came to his face as he saw Sue's car was still where is was when he left a little more then two hours ago. He walked quickly to the front door and walked in and saw Sue lounging in a recliner. She was dressed in blue jeans and a loose t-shirt. By the way her nipples protruded he knew she was not wearing a bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.