The Orb - Cover

The Orb

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A middle aged man gets a chance to fix things in his past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Teacher/Student  

David drove a truck for a living. He used to drive all over the United States but recently got on a route that got him home every night. He had to drive four hours one way to deliver his product, get reloaded and drive another four hours home. His two children would soon be leaving the house and he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could.

David came home after a hard day at work and put his lunch box on the counter, said hello to his children and let his dog out to run in the fenced in backyard. He then walked to his bedroom to change out of his blue jeans and t-shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror as he pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a fresh t-shirt. He noticed the gray hair above his ears and his receding hairline and sighed. Driving was hard on him. Not so much physically, but emotionally it was draining. The long hours behind the wheel gave his mind too much time to think about the things he regretted in his life. The things he would change if he had to do it all over again. There were a few things he never regretted. He never regretted marrying a wonderful wife twenty-one years ago, nor did he regret his son that was almost twenty or his daughter that was seventeen. He walked to the living room and sat on the sofa and opened his laptop across his knees.

"Here Dad," John, his son, said holding a box out to his father. "I was at a junk shop and the owner almost begged me to get this out of his store."

"What is it?" David said taking the box and opening the top. There was a four-inch round silver metallic ball sitting on a black velvet lining.

"Haven't a clue," John said. "If you look at it for a while, you see strange patterns on it. It's kind of neat."

David looked at it and sure enough, the longer he stared at it the more strange patterns started swirling on its surface. It was hypnotizing and David found it hard to look away and only did so when John closed the lid of the box.

"You're right," David said looking at his son. "It's pretty neat."

John shrugged his shoulders as he started walking away. "I thought you might like it.

David set the box next to him on the sofa and went back to playing his game on his laptop. He really enjoyed the mindless games that came with his operating system because it gave him a chance to unwind after a hard day at work. He decided to take a shower and closed his laptop, setting it on the coffee table in front of him. As he stood up, the box that he almost forgot about bumped against his leg. Picking it up, he went to the master bedroom to get ready for his shower.

He stripped down to his underwear, leaned against the side of the bed and picked up the box again. He didn't know why but a memory of when he was seventeen flashed into his mind. He had a particular bad day at school and wanted nothing more than to be left alone. He was leaning against his bed wishing, dreaming of how his life could be different.

As he glazed at the silver orb, the same strange patterns started swirling around the silver orb and a black spot formed in the middle of it. The longer he stared the bigger the spot became until a bright flash of light burst from the orb pulling him through the dark hole the spot had become.

He felt strange, like he was out of sync with the world for a moment. He could have sworn that he was in another bedroom getting ready to shower and he was an old man. "Well, I didn't feel old, but damn, fifty is old!" he thought to himself.

Slowly it came into focus. He was seventeen again and although he did not have any specific memories, he realized he had fifty years of knowledge and experience. He looked down at the box in his hand holding the silver orb and had no idea how it got there but knew instinctively that he needed to protect it at all costs. He went to his favorite hiding spot and carefully set it down, covering it with an old t-shirt.

He had come down to his basement bedroom to go to sleep but there was no way that he was going to be able to fall asleep now. Too many things running through his mind, too many possibilities of what all this could mean. Finally after hours of contemplating his situation, sleep overtook him.

David woke up feeling excited about the day. He was not sure what was going to happen but he hoped that whatever it was, it will be exhilarating. He quickly dressed and went upstairs to the only bathroom in his parent's house, did his business and then went in search of something for breakfast.

"Good morning," his mother was standing at the kitchen sink, already dressed and ready for work. Over the past several months, David started admiring his mother's curves. Her full, round ass and shapely legs never failed to make his teenage cock twitch. He took any opportunity he could to try and sneak peeks at her ample breasts but the most he ever saw was the top swell and some cleavage. She turned and looked at her son as he entered the kitchen and saw something different about him. She couldn't quite identify it but knew something had changed.

"Morning," was his only reply.

Margaret wanted to ask questions to try and find out what was going on with him but decided against it, figuring he wouldn't tell her any way. "Maybe he just did not get a good night's sleep," she thought to herself.

"Remember, this is the weekend your father and I are going out of town. We'll be back Sunday afternoon." She looked at her son and walked over to him. He hated it when she ran her fingers through his hair but she did it anyway.

"I hope you enjoy yourselves," David said with a grin. He finished his breakfast, grabbed his schoolbooks and said good-bye to his mother as he walked out the door and got in his car. He saw his mother standing at the window watching him leave so he waved to her as he drove off.

David hated school, hated the kids at school, and hated the teachers. He hated everything about the place. This morning there was something different about his attitude. He felt more confident, more of "If they don't like me, screw 'em" attitude."

"Hey, asshole!" Troy Morgan said shoving David into his locker causing him to drop his books. "Get out of my way, I need to get to my locker" Troy commanded.

David turned and saw two of the star football players behind him. "Oh, this is not going to happen any more," he thought to himself. Since the first day of the school year, Troy had demanded that David move and let him get to his locker first. Like an idiot, every day David got out of the way. Today was going to be different. David faced his adversary and without any hesitation and with as much force as he could muster, planted his foot squarely in the groin of the football player. The laughter, the noise, the commotion of the hallway froze as Troy's eyes bulged from their sockets, his face went white and his mouth hung open as he grabbed his crushed balls before dropping to the floor.

Kurt Mattis, the other football star, jumped on David's back and got him in a chokehold. Without thinking, David grasped the arm around his neck and twisted his body to the left and dropped while rolling to the floor. This flipped Kurt over his shoulder and they both landed on the floor with David landing on top. The fall drove David's shoulder into Kurt's chest, knocking the breath out of the surprised teen. As quickly as he could, he straddled Kurt's shoulders with his knees and pinned him to the floor. Using his forefinger, started poking Kurt between his eyes for punctuation said, "Don't..."

Poke

Fuck..."

Poke

"With..."

Poke

"Me..."

Poke

"Again!"

He looked to Troy who was still lying on the floor next to him and still clutching his groin. He grabbed the teen's shirt and pulled him close to himself. "That goes for you too, asshole!"

David got to his feet and looked around him as the high school kids just stared at him in disbelief. Most of them had known him for several years but never knew that he had a violent side to him. They all just started walking away, not knowing what to say or do. He picked up his books, looked down at the stunned boys still on the floor and walked to his first class of the day.

His first class of the day was history and the only reason he enjoyed the class was because he had a crush on the young teacher. He smiled to himself as he entered the room and found his seat. Looking around, he noticed the other students were watching and whispering to their friends about what had happened in the hallway but still did not say much to David.

Miss Wilson walked to the front of the class and started calling names for the attendance record. David let his eyes roam over her body as he had done a million times, but with his new knowledge, he appreciated the sight in a different way. She was about 5' 6" tall with brown shoulder length hair. She had a nice slim body, a great ass and small but perky tits. Her facial features were what some would call plain jane. "Nothing wrong with that," David thought to himself and as he did so he realized that everybody was different. Yes, there was something about a nice young, slim body but not every woman had a nice young and slim body. That didn't make them better or worst, just different. What made a woman beautiful was what was on the inside.

"Okay class," Miss Wilson said as she put her attendance book aside. "We are going to continue talking about the Second World War. What can anyone tell me about the Battle of the Bulge?" Miss Wilson asked.

David looked around the room and noticed nobody was answering the question. Maybe it the confidence he felt after the altercation in the hallway. Maybe it was the thirty-three years of experience he now had. Whatever it was, David sat up straight in his chair and raised his hand. This surprised the young teacher because normally she would have to force him to answer a question. She glanced around the room and saw the looks he was getting but since nobody else seemed to want to answer her question, she called his name.

David gave a rather long detailed description of the famous battle; when it started, where it took place, the battalions that fought in it. He even told the class how during the heat of the battle, George Patton diverted some of his troops to go to the rescue of members of the 101st Airborne that got themselves surrounded by the German army. When he was through, everyone in the room was staring at him in amazement.

"How do you know all that?" Miss Wilson asked. "You never seemed much interested in history before?"

"If you don't want me to read the text book, then don't give it to me." He said shrugging his shoulders not caring about the looks he was getting.

David sat back in his chair while Miss Wilson asked more questions about the battle. He did not speak a lot but when asked, he did volunteer the correct answers. By the end of the class David could not keep his eyes off of the young teacher. Not because of any teenage crush, but because of the acceptance he saw he saw in her eyes. He knew he had someone he could go to for help.

He also knew that he was not the greatest of students. Up until this morning, he wanted nothing to do with school. Now he realized that he needed to buckle down if he was going to make anything out of his life. "Why work for a company when you can own a company?" were his thoughts.

The students were in shock the first two hours of school after David defended himself in the hallway. Everyone knew within five minutes what had happened but it took time for it to settle into their minds that an outcast got the better of two of their star football players. By the third hour everyone was wondering when Troy would get even. David had English with Troy and knew that there was probably going to a confrontation of some sort. He entered the room and was not totally surprised that Troy was not there yet. Before he got to his seat however, he heard the room fall silent. There was anticipation in the silence, wonder in the silence. It was almost as if everyone had the same thought. "Was Troy going to beat the shit of David now?"

David turned to see Troy enter the classroom. Their eyes met as Troy stopped and just stared at his adversary. A long moment passed between them but neither one moved towards the other. Troy finally broke the stare and found his seat. David sat down as well and the classroom of students came back to life.

Neither boy heard a thing the teacher said during the whole time in class. Troy could not get his mind off the fact that a nobody, an outcast, got the better of him. He also knew that if he could do it once, than he might be able to do it again. He was still feeling the pain in his groin and knew he had better make sure it would never happen again.

David could not get Troy out of his mind either. He could imagine Troy beating him within an inch of his life. "Oh my god, what have I done? He is going to kill me." He tried to pay attention to the teacher but no matter what he did or tried to think of, his mind kept coming back to the beating he was surely going to get.

Troy left the classroom quickly when the bell sounded and waited for David in the hallway. The other teenagers expected a fight, this time with Troy as the victor.

"Hey! David," Troy called out. David stopped and turned to face the football player. He was surprised that he called him by name instead of the usual "Hey, asshole".

"That's some kick you have." When David didn't respond Troy continued. "I'll make a deal with you. If you don't kick my balls up through my nose again, I'll leave you alone for the rest of the year."

"Uh, sorry about that but I had just had enough," David said.

"Yeah, well, uh, I'm sorry I was an asshole." Troy said and stuck his hand out in a gesture of peace.

"You got a deal," David said and as soon as his gripped the offered hand, he knew he had a lifetime friend. In his mind he could see his experiences change. He wasn't sure how they changed but knew that Troy was going to indeed be a good friend through the years.

David could not wait for the last bell of the day. He knew his future life was going to suck if he didn't do something about it now. Without college it would be one dead end job after another. He might find one he liked, but knew it would take a toll on him both physically and emotionally. Thankfully, his last class of the day was only two rooms away from Miss Wilson's but when he walked to her doorway, he had to wait for a couple of students who were talking with her to leave before he could enter her room.

"David, hi!" Miss Wilson said, greeting him warmly. "What brings you here after school?"

"I need some help," he said looking into the teacher's eyes.

"Not in history, obviously."

"Miss Wilson, as you probably know, I am not the greatest student." David said. "Will you tutor me in some of my classes in which I am lagging?"

David was looking in her eyes as he asked her for help. He saw the acceptance in her eyes this morning but was not sure how far that she was willing to go with it. Now, not only did he see the same acceptance but also he saw her eyes sparkle with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.