Training Program for Female Executives - Cover

Training Program for Female Executives

Copyright© 2008 by Nikki Mounds

Chapter 2

This is my second day at the firm and I feel very excited, not only because of my new job or the chance to prove daddy wrong about a thing or two. But also because ... well, the thought of going to work dressed in a more feminine attire is exciting me ... in a sexual way! I wonder what will JJ think when he sees me in my new outfit!

Today my dad is out for another business travel and I feel comfortable wearing my new underwear along a white blouse and black skirt. And since dad is not around he'll not complain about it.

I liked Lynn's outfit in the video, but I don't have stockings and my blouse is not really see-through. Not to mention that the skirt is knee length. But it is better than that ugly manly thing I wore yesterday!

Mom notices the change, especially the fact that I'm not wearing a minimizer. I lie to her, saying they are all dirty and I'll go back to them when the clean ones arrive from the laundry. She shrugs and lets it rest. I go to my job with a minimum of make up and a light pink gloss on my lips. The hair still up in a bum, but this time it is more stylish, cute even.

I enter the office and one of the older executives raises his eyes. I smile at the effect of my new outfit and go to my work booth. I walk to my desk and notice some of my co-workers are looking at me differently. The way my boobs sway catches their attention and they are now able to see how stacked I am. I blush, not yet used to actively draw this kind of attention, But I can see it is working, people are noticing me.

I sit by my desk and see there is some boring work to do. I start working as soon as I can as the office fills up. Dozens of men and women are working around me. I feel like a drop in an ocean ... I am not sure I did enough to be noticed! Why don't I have some more revealing clothes? I mean, my blouse is still so dull, so masculine, it does not show my femininity! And the skirt ... It hides my legs and ass too much. I feel like a girl embarrassed to be a girl!

Some of the other women, all secretaries I think, wear much shorter skirts. Most of them shows stocking tops and garters when they sit. Some show it even when they walk. Most of them are wearing very revealing blouses too, which are open enough to reveal lacey bras and cleavage.

I keep analyzing the 'dress code' around when I notice that several of them are not wearing a bra at all! Their tits wobble with each step. Then I realize that only busty girls are braless. The ones with at least a D cup are not wearing bras!

Then I hear a call in the sound system and it is Miss Wilson, his secretary. JJ wants to see me. I hope it is another day of training. I can't wait to get in a better position than this stupid paper filling role in a tiny cubicle!

When I arrive at JJ's door I see the door closed and his slutty secretary not at her desk. But a moment later she opens the door and walks out of JJ's room. She is licking her lips as she exits his office with a big smile on her face.

Miss Wilson smiles at me. I notice her lips are shiny as she approaches me and waves me into JJ's room. I walk into his office as she leaves, noticing the flushed face and dumb happy smile. I think there is something on the other side of her lips, but she licks it before I am able to tell what it was. Possibly some candy or stuff.

"Good morning Nikki." JJ smiles up at me. I forget about her as I turn to the BIG man with my best little girl smile.

"Hello Mr. Johnson." I say.

"You can call me uncle JJ when no one else is around Nikki, you know that." He smiles.

"Thanks ... uncle JJ!" I giggle and stand in front of his desk.

"So, how did you like you first day yesterday?"

"It was very interesting, the work was ok, but the video ... err, it helped me think clearer about a lot of things, mostly ... career strategies!" I blush.

"Very good." He nods smiling wide. "I am very proud of that series Nikki, because I helped develop it."

"Really?" I ask amazed. This man must be a genius to understand women like that!

"That girl in the video ... Lynn Payton, she helped me a lot thinking straight about corporation life."

"Excellent. She was selected because of her abilities to really teach young ladies like you." He nods with a serious face.

"She was very clear about her points." I nod.

"In fact, I have her second DVD right here." He adds taking it out of a drawer and handing it to me. "She really gets into the executive training on this one. More of the basics yet. But you'll get to the good stuff eventually."

"Thank you sir." I grab the next DVD eagerly.

"Why don't you head back to your cubicle and take the rest of the morning to review this, then we can go from there.

"Yes sir." I nod and soon I'm back at my cubicle. It is on the farthest corner of the office, where no one ever passes. I put on the phones and close the door, pressing 'play' and waiting for more useful tips!

The video starts with Lynn Payton back on the screen. Now she is wearing the very short skirt and open blouse from the end of the last tape. Her bright yellow lacey bra is visible as are her tits, barely contained by it. Likewise, her yellow stocking tops and yellow garters are seen as she stands there. I giggle at how feminine she looks. I guess no boss will be able to take his eyes from her!

"Good morning." She smiles. "I have a little secret to tell you. If you are watching it then your boss thought your reaction to the video was positive and is betting on your success in this training process. I hope you are ready for your next step in executive training girls." She claps almost like a cheerleader, making her tits jiggle beautifully.

"You bet I am!" I giggle alone.

"Now, I am sure some of you girls are very brave and adventurous - and you probably got dressed to be noticed like I did." She winks and I giggle, blush and think I didn't do my best ... but I used the best I had home. I think it is time for a shopping spree! "But I also know some of your girls are a little nervous about being noticed. Maybe you tried, but didn't get all the way there."

I nod to the video, blushing embarrassed with myself.

"So let me show you what happens to us executives who don't get noticed."

I bite my lower lip nervously and pay attention to the video. Another woman appears on screen. She is beautiful, with large hangers well hidden since she is conservatively dressed.

This new girl sits at her desk in a cubicle, just like mine — a tiny one! I can see the by the video that she is working really hard as many men walk past her. They never look at her and they never say anything to her. The girl raises her head and looks sadly to the camera.

"See Sue here - she is working hard." Lynn says coming back to the screen, just behind the new girl. "She is so smart! But she is un-noticed."

My face goes pale. I wonder if I'll end up a sad case like that! No way!

"The men don't see her skills, her talents." Lynn says. "Now look at what happens when I sit there."

Lynn takes Sue's seat, as she sits the skirt rides even higher and her garter straps can easily be seen. Lynn's tits are almost hanging out of her open blouse. She looks o the camera and puts her finger on her lips, as if she wanted the viewer to stay hidden. An older man in a very expensive looking suit stops by and looks at her, smiling and nodding approvingly at the blonde.

"Hello sweetheart, what are you working on?' he asks licking his lips at the sight of her spilling boobs.

"Oh! It is the Nigerian sales report sir." She answers with a big smile and showing a complicated looking graphic.

"Nice work today Lynn." He says, managing to look at the papers briefly before staring at her tits again a last time before leaving her. He looks impressed by Lynn's efforts.

"Thank you sir!" She giggles. Before the first one is out of sight another man stops as he walks past. This one is even older and looks like a president of a BIG corporation

"The Nigerian sales report? Hum ... very nice Lynn." He says, but it is obvious that his eyes are glued to the ample valley of her cleavage. She giggles and blushes and a third man stops by their side before she can answer.

"I heard about the Nigerian affair. It sounds like you have been ... instrumental in closing the deal." He smiles and both old men chuckle.

"Yes. I've heard she gave all of her to the Nigerian authorities in the negotiation." The first man says as he walks closer peering over her shoulder. "I like to see a woman eager to do her best for the firm and I am happy with what I see today Lynn." He adds. "Maybe you can assist me in my office."

"Wow sir, really?" She smiles wide.

"Yes. I could really use you today." He chuckles winking at her. "I can see you have what it takes to do the work I need."

'Oh God! It is much better to be noticed, to have your boss looking at you and seeing the quality of your work! I have always been shy and self aware because of my too large boobs. But I have to get over it. I must outgrow my shyness to be like Lynn.

"But Mr. President." Lynn speaks looking up to the older of the two men. "Mr. Horner here wanted me to spend the rest of the day taking care of his ... BIG problems in his office."

"Really?" the powerful president of the corporation turns to the executive." I'm sure he can use you tomorrow. Right now I have a very special job I would like you to perform on -- errrr ... with me."

"That's ok Lynn." The other executive backs off. "We'll talk about the Bahamas business travel tomorrow, in my office. Be ready to spend the morning with me! There are lots of details to be inserted in your project file. It'll take time to give it all to you."

"Ok, so we are set. Today I'm President Juggsman little helper..." Lynn giggles and gets up walking away with him. "And tomorrow I'll take everything Mr. Horner wants to fill me in with!" The older man puts his arm around her, his hand slowly slide lower to her ass.

"Very good Lynny!" They walk out of camera as Juggsman speaks. "I think you will be here a long time ... a talented girl like you is in high demand in the corporative world!"

"Oh God!" I put my hands on my cheeks. This is ... this is not right. He was kneading her ass! And all that sexual action implied ... I am not a whore.

Lynn has always been right on the spot, b-but I-I ... I am so nervous, so confused. I don't want to be another face in the office, but this? I'm not sure I'll be able to do this kind of thing. It is like whoring for a position. How can it be ok? I'm so confused!

Lynn comes back on screen after a few seconds, the fade out makes it look like a lot of time passed. She is smiling wide and her lips seem shinier. I blush as I remember JJ's secretary leaving his office, her lips were just as shinny as Lynn's!

"Wow. Mr. Juggsman really was so nice to me. He gave me a really BIG job to do and I know I got it only because he noticed me and my work." She sits on her chair again. "I bet Sue never gets to do important jobs like that because she was not notice by her bosses. In fact she was not noticed by anyone here!"

I think about Sue and feel sorry for her. I guess if it is really necessary to ... to do the things Lynn implied to get a good position and the best assignments. I'm confused; I don't know what to think.

"Did you see? He even gave me a nice pat on the bottom." She says triumphant. "Just like those sports guys do to each other." She smiles even wider. "It shows he considers me an equal."

I frown. Have I got it all wrong?

"It is like I am almost one of them now." She completes. "I'm ready to be an executive. They never pat Sue on the bottom; this is reserved only to people like me, who show them they have what it takes."

Oh God! I'd love to be an exec. To show daddy I have what it takes. But still ... I'm not sure ... a man patting my ass like that, even if it is only a playfully show of fellowship, still makes me too embarrassed. I-I am so unsure of what to do!

Lynn's voice wakes me up from my deep thoughts. She smiles and tells me more, almost in a whisper now, like a big secret.

"Guess what girls? When you get to do big jobs for your boss, like I just did, it even feels good." I look at the screen pay a lot of attention. "I confess I am tingly all over." She playfully sighs. "Even my boobies feel all special." She cups her hands over her chest, softly squeezing. "I feel so special when I get to work with Mr. Juggsman like that! I love feeling that way."

I giggle nervously, picturing my self in her place, and JJ in Mr. Juggsman's place! I can almost feel his hand on my butt!

"I mean, I love being noticed and I love being picked to help. But what I really love is how special I feel all over." Lynn says and I can see she is telling the truth by the sheer pleasure in her face. The blonde executive is still cupping her tits over her open blouse and licking her lips too. "I feel special because this is what a girl is supposed to feel, this is only natural, no big deal here girls. Don't worry if you feel the same, it is just natural..."

I feel a shiver up my spine as I nod without even noticing it. It is so wrong! Yet, I-I am starting to get excited by it! But even as aroused as I am I miss the career tips. Lynn looks like a slut, not a professional executive ... I'm so confused!

"Besides, if Mr. Juggsman can help me advance, then I am going to do what it takes to make him happy." She says with a serious face, releasing her large hooters. "I'll work hard to make all the men executives happy." She stands up. "Because I know I can make it in their world by playing the right cords with the powerful men here."

I look wide eyed at the screen. Her attitude just changed. She enjoys doing that. Lynn actually enjoyed that lewd stuff, but it was more than just 'fun'. She was using her femininity and men's weakness to her advantage.

It still feels weird to me to think of it as a 'tool' to achieve what I want. But it works. She has a point. More than that, she has a plan! Lynn never fails to impress me! I giggle and get it. It still sounds like whoring for positions, but it is also a sound strategy!

But I am not sure it'd work with JJ. He has seen me grow up. I first met him when I was ten and he has been dad's main business partner ever since. Uncle JJ has been around my birthday parties and dad's barbecues by the pool and stuff. Ok, I noticed the way he started to stare at me when I begun to grow huge breasts, but all guys started to look at me in the same way, even my school teachers. When I went past the C-cup barrier he wasn't able to keep from staring at my tits, just like the rest of dad's friends ... I wonder if he'd notice me in THAT way!

"But I confess I am a greed girl." Lynn smiles as she licks her lips and undoes another button on her blouse. "I have set my eyes on the Bahamas assignment. I really want it. I hope Mr. Horner comes by soon." She winks again. "And I guess I could use a large room, a personal office would do nice for me. After I'm done with Mr. Juggsman I'll look for Mr. Hardwood. He is one of the partners and I know I can get him to notice what I can offer and that I deserve a larger place to work in."

I could do a larger space than this tiny cubicle! But I soon blush, remembering that the main partners here are JJ and daddy! I hear Lynn laughs victoriously while the screen fades out. It goes blank as Lynn smiles looking right at my face.

I slide down my chair nervously, thinking about it. I am really nervous. This lesson was shorter than the first but it was the most provocative thing I ever seen. I can't stop thinking about Sue and Lynn.

I want to be a successful girl. I want to show daddy I can be successful! But Doing such... 'girly' acts with JJ! I am not sure, I wonder if he'll even be able to notice me in THAT way and what he'll do if he notices me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.