I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Rick scrambled to get a taping company to commit to film her act all four nights. He found one in Austin that were willing to make the trip to Longview. This was Tuesday. They arrived on Wednesday to set up their equipment. At first Rick wanted to turn them around and returned them to the University of Texas. These were mere kids in college. Burt, their head guy showed him a video of a wedding he produced recently displaying to Rick that he would get quality work from these kids. Ernie said he had heard of them and had a solid reputation.

They were named Lone Star Video Productions. Shelly, Ernie, Rick and Erin all agreed that they caught the perfect essence of the wedding. They showed the bride arriving at the church with a makeover wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The groom and his best man, ushers, and brides maids before and after. The ceremony was beautiful to the point that Erin had tears in her eyes happy for the pretty bride and handsome groom. The only flaw in the service itself was the newly wed couple had kissed too long at the altar. It was clear that the "ahem" from the minister stopped them from going any further. Then the reception line at the end of the church, two large tables packed with gifts, and finally the dinner and dance afterwards. Burt admitted they did about an hour of editing out some things that didn't need to be shown as the couples danced with many guys in tuxedos were grabbing the asses of the female bridal party. The band was very good which gave Ernie a few ideas.

"You are hired," Erin burst out applauding their work with tears in her eyes. She turned toward her husband, "Darling, on our first anniversary I want us to renew our vows and have a church wedding like we just saw."

Rick turned to her looking into her glassy tear filled eyes and nodded. Happy with his agreement, she threw her arms about his neck and squeezed following with a passionate kiss as a promise of great things to come that very evening.

They hammered out the bargain and signed a contract. Shelly would receive ten percent for the stage usage. Ernie and the band ten percent for the music. Lone Star Video would get twenty-five percent while the Gibson's would receive fifty-five percent. Out of the fifty-five percent all of the unexpected expenses would come out of Erin's pocket. Happy with the deal, Shelly managed to find rooms for the crew in a new Super 8 motel that just opened. Buddy, one of the cameramen at Lone Star, offered to set up all distributions nationwide and Canada for twenty-five thousand dollars. This was agreed upon but they had worked him down to eighteen thousand not knowing just how well received these tapes would be in the outlets across the country. This made Erin very happy knowing that in some way she would have her cake and eat it too.

Shelly served everyone there prime rib dinners on the house. She had confidence that the sales would be remarkable if it was marketed rightly. She even bought the lawyer dinner with the rest. He seemed to have been able to hammer the agreement to everyone's satisfaction. In the band, Ernie would get forty percent and the other members would receive an equal amount each. It could mean in the thousands for each band member.

At home later that night Rick lubed up his cock and to give Erin her favorite of all sexual acts, fudge packing. He managed three times until his leg began to ache. Pleased, Erin took a shower with him and gave him a blowjob. Four times with an hour he had ejaculated his cum into her.

"This has been a perfect day for me," Erin cuddled with her husband. "You promised me a church wedding, I'm going to be famous throughout the land without leaving Longview, annnnnnd we're going to be rich!" She stretched her neck and kissed his mouth then lightly bit his chin and neck. "How about you?"

"When you are happy it makes me happy," he replied. Both were naked laying under a warm blanket since there was a trace of snow on the ground.

"I hope everything goes okay with the filming."

"Don't even think about it and it will," Rick promised her. He saw the bright red short shorts with a two sizes too small white knit long sleeved blouse she was going to wear in the first act. After the half hour break, it was into a white body suit with no panties or bra. Just a new costume with a jeweled loose fitting belt and a long string of faux opera pearls.

"I think I should talk to Shelly about giving away a pearl choker for one of the women. As they come in, they get a stub with a number on it. During the break someone can dip their fingers into a hat or maybe a bowl and announce the number. If the girl produces her ticket, she wins the real pearl choker." she said.

"That sounds good. A couple of hundred bucks given out to some babe who probably couldn't afford one of those," Rick agreed.


At four in the afternoon on Wednesday, the cold wind howled outside. People were already lined up to get the choicest seats or by the chicken wired fence. Le Roy and his buddies, one black the other white, sat in a booth enjoying a free beer before they had to take their positions. Le Roy bragged to them that they were going to be treated to a great four hour act by Erin. A new television was installed so not only they would see the act from the screen just in front of them but keep an eye on the people close to the fence.

When Rick and Erin arrived they were introduced to the new security members. Erin's hand disappeared inside the huge mitts these guys had. She also noticed how disfigured their fingers were from injuries sustained in NFL games. None of the three were married. Le Roy had been a bachelor all his life while the other two were divorced. One of the ex-players had a son playing in high school and making a name for himself already.

"You gotta be big or very fast," Jasper, the other black security member said. "The only way a small guy can make it is blinding speed. Le Roy told the other two that Rick got the Purple Heart in Iraq and his leg was all banged up from being shot.

The crew got into their positions a half hour before they opened the doors and an hour before the act. They had seen pretty women before and wondered just how great this redhead was.

Back in her dressing room Erin had to exhale to pull up the shorts up. Then exhale again. "Maybe buying two sizes too small wasn't such a good idea," she looked into the full length mirror. She saw that her pussy lips were pressing and molding to the material. A perfect camel toe.

"You are going to pop so many guys eyes out when they see you like that," Rick observed. "Your pussy is swollen and males are going to go ape seeing that."

She didn't have her top on yet. She leaned over and put a nipple to his mouth. "Lick this one for a while then do the other. I want to be wet down there and I want my nipples to be larger when I put on my top." Rick had no problem with sucking her tits. It was one of the benefits for being her husband. He had long concluded that that his wife was addicted to sex but only wanted him.

"Now the other," she put her second nipple to his mouth. She threw her head back moaning as she heard the band tuning up. When she had an orgasm, her entire crotch was wet which was how she intended to appear on tape.

"Enough," she reached for the top. When in place, she put on the string of pearls making sure her breasts were big enough to form a valley in between. They lay in that valley until she changed it. "Darling, I read an article on how to please your husband in bed. One of them is what they call a hair fuck. It sounds great for you, not much for me though.

"What magazine was that?"

"Chicks Arise!" I think.

"You're about to go on and your talking about us having sex. You've got to concentrate on your performance tonight."

"I lose all thoughts out there," she said, stepping back. "Here, lets get you situated then I'll join Ernie and the boys in the first number. They were just into "Jackson" when she got him comfortable then skipped stage with the hand held mic. The males went wild. When they saw the stain of her cum around her crotch they became almost an uncontrollable mob. She joined Ernie in mid word and off they went. She strutted about the stage in her red four and a half inch heels. Right away she was near the wire giving them a better look at her camel toe that stuck out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.