I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

"Are you leaving without notice?" Shelly asked. Her eyes looked like she was about to burst out crying. There was worry and misgivings all over her face. She was about to sign another contract to add a second bar to serve drinks, remodel the stage, build yet another wing to handle the overflow, more booths, chairs and tables. The capacity was eight hundred and she was getting over a thousand on weekends when Erin performed. Losing her certainly meant this place would be become a large glorified cavern. If this were located in Dallas or Houston or even Austin she might find more talent to recover. But not here in tiny Longview. Hers was the only big show in town.

"What do you mean?" Erin sat down on the plush leather couch that Shelly bought for guests or to take a nap on occasion. She was dressed in green satiny blouse and white spandex skirt with white high heels.

"Read this."

Erin read the few paragraphs which read how she had taken Dallas by storm literally. She gave the fans more than their moneys worth. That the recording industry would be talking of a nationwide tour for..."

"Where did this guy get this shit!" she seemed angry.

"Gal," Shelly corrected. "A female wrote the article."

"Whatever!" she tossed the paper back to her. "Its nothing but a bunch of bullshit some bitch wrote. I spent the entire night after my performance with my parents, brother and sister. Then Rick and me had a few fucks before going to sleep. Yesterday we went all over Dallas going to Neiman-Marcus, we had lunch with Joyce and her new husband..."

"Joyce is married?" Shelly looked shocked.

"To a fat cat," Erin broke into a smile. "She took off some of her extra weight and looks mighty good."

"She's like a cat with nine lives," Shelly smiled, happy for her.

"She wears a new do and you can see she's been spending a lot to make her go from an old hen to a spring chicken. She looks maaavaalus," Erin did a poor imitation of Billy Chrystal's impression of Fernando Lamas.

"Getting back to you," Shelly shifted gears. "Somebody dropped a dime and called me how long your contract was with me. When it's over because they want to talk to you into latching on to them."

"We don't gotta contract," Erin said, purposely using bad grammar.

"It's week to week, right?" Shelly looked into those gorgeous green eyes of Erin's. Rick was one lucky son of a bitch.

"Shelly, I'm thinking of going off the pill. The only reason I'll leave you is to have a baby. But I'd talk this move over with Rick first. I want him to okay us having a family. Rick has his roots here now. I planted mine before he did. We both love it here. If we do leave you'll be the very first to know. But as of now, we ain't goin' no where but home to fuck and sleep."

"That's good enough for me," Shelly got up to hug her moneymaker. She genuinely liked Erin Gibson. This girl had talent and was THE major drawing card to her place.

"I've got something I want to talk to you about," Erin sat down again.

"What is it?" Shelly asked, Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"The guys in the band and me want more time on stage. How about us starting at eight and just go on until we want to call it quits. I mean I can go all night and so can the band."

"How about eight hours and if Monday is a holiday, do a show on Sunday night. These guys, you have by the balls, have to work too. I have to give my crew of restaurant workers a few days off. They hustle their asses all over the place feeding the customers, bringing them their beer juice, and the ladies their mixed drinks. I give them a decent wage. But they have to put up with pinches, slaps on ass, being goosed for the big tips they get. I'm closing this place for Rick to do all the expansions so it will be ready to go a week from Friday."

"Anything you want, sugar," Erin got up to leave. "I've got to get to the cleaners to pickup my outfits and have some of the alterations I had made on the new ones."

Upon leaving, "Oh! By the way. Joyce sold us her lot. Rick and I are going to build our house there. If we are going to build our dream home, will that ease your mind that we're not leaving?"

"Oh yes," Shelly smiled from ear to ear.


It turned colder a few days later. Air conditioning wasn't needed until next spring. Rick and his crew had more and more work to do. Shelly opened her place to hold over fifteen hundred people. Erin did her act with a more racy theme to it. Her costumes were skimpier, more daring, and brought out more men to glare at her. Although she became more splendorous at the opening of her act, the more beer they drank, the prettier she appeared. Now off the crutches, Rick was able to move faster between acts. He did her hair after the quick shower, had her costume ready for her, and helped her into it along with a multitude of neck and ear kisses plus poking her ass with his hard on. She would remind him to keep that hard so she would receive her nightly "go to sleep fuck" as she called it.

Le Roy was permitted to hire two of his ex-NFL buddies to help him keep control. The tip jars were eliminated but money went into several slots that dropped into the small basement to be collected every hour. Ernie hired a young kid who could really play the fiddle. With guitar, keyboard, drums and now with the fiddler; the band sounded so much better. Yet it was Erin the people came to see. Rick estimated that with the cover charge, food that was consumed and the drinks served; each of the fifteen hundred parted about one hundred dollars a night and that didn't include the tips to Erin, the band, or waitresses. Many regulars were given preferential treatment.

Shelly spent over two million dollars to rebuild and expand this place. The F-5 tornado of last spring did her a big favor. Knocking down the old edifice, would have been so expensive. All the insurance people did was provide her with funds to haul the debris away to allow her to build a new one. Even with the additions, though expensive, made Rick richer than he ever dreamed. He sat in the old recliner with his heavy cane at his side not being noticed one bit.


"That was gooooood," Erin smiled, after he made tender love to her. She loved the feel of the silk of his tap pants as he sent his erection into her vagina.

"I've got something to tell you that you won't like," he said as they showered. He had become an expert with her hair. He loved washing and conditioning it on a daily basis.

"What is it?" she asked, turning to him washing his cock with her long fingers. She also loved doing his balls and soaping up his ass as far as digits could go. He liked how she scraped his rectum with her long nails as she finished.

"Chuck let it slip out that many offers have been sent to you over Shell's computer of mega offers and she replies, not interested."

"So!" she guided his hand for him to washout her pussy.

"So?"

"Shelly and me talked it over when we returned from Dallas. I told her I didn't want to leave here. I like it here. It has everything I want in life. First, you. Second, my act. Third, my friends that I made. Fourth, the house you promised to have finished next spring," she rinsed the soap out of her pussy then stepped out to dry off. It was a Tuesday and she hadn't planned on going anywhere. They had slept until noon, had a bowl of cereal, went back and fucked the afternoon away. She already had the new Chinese restaurant to deliver their dinner at seven.

"You could have talked it over with me!" he sounded hurt that he was left out of the loop. "I'd like to have been in on this decision making process."

"Okay, every offer I get from now on, I'll have Shelly tell you. I don't want to hear all this shit from the outside world. Here we're two big fish in a small lake. If we move from here, we'll be two minnows in a larger one. You've got your business here and people are beating a path to your office door to get your bids. Only due to you being so honest with them. Do you want to leave and start all over somewhere else?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.