I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Rick opened his eyes holding onto to Erin. He was still on the sofa with her breathing softly in his ear. She had a light green silk robe on. They had fallen asleep shortly after they fucked as her pussy lips had done its job and getting him hard. They both didn't move allowing her to suck in his long rod. She sat on his lap squeezing away for an hour until he came. She had many orgasms in the process of one of the most tender acts of sex she ever had. She squeezed him until he fell asleep then she soon followed balancing herself on him with her arms about his thick neck.

"It's daylight out," he whispered, waking her up.

Erin climbed off and went to the picture window. "Oh shit!" she said, it's a mess out there. I'd better dress and go out to see if my place is damaged.

Outside the leftovers of the storm had felled trees, ripped the roof off many of the houses including the one she was renting. He went out to get her red Camry. Rick worked for another hour removing the debris from the driveway. The roof to the garage had blown off without a trace.

"We fucked through a tornado?" Erin carried an armload of clothes out to put into her trunk. She went back in to tote the shoe and boot racks out for the backseat of the car. "I can't believe it, we fucked ourselves silly while a tornado was coming through.

"That we did," he agreed, not saying it to anyone in general.


"Look at that!" Erin drove around fallen trees in the street, houses flattened everywhere. They came to the mall, some of that was destroyed. Betsy was no where to be seen. Shelly's was gone. She stood there crying being comforted by her husband as Erin pulled in.

Shelly and Erin hugged, both in tears. "I'm going to rebuild as soon as the insurance money arrives," Shelly promised. "It's going to be bigger and grander than ever. You'll still have a job singing here."

"How did you two get together?" Chuck asked.

"We were in the mall buying boots at the Boot Barn when the clerk said that there was a storm was about to hit the area. We thought that he was kidding until we went outside. He was right. We barely made it to Erin's when the rains and winds started to hit us."

"I went by Joyce's to check if she's okay but didn't see her. Her house is like this," Chuck pointed to Shelly's. What about her new dog?"

"Jill took ill, and Joyce left before all this shit started," Rick explained. "She's in Dallas and she took Belle with her."

"It's a good thing," Chuck said. "Her house was pancaked like my honey's bar here. Our house managed to escape any serious damage."

"I have the number where Joyce is staying, anybody got a cell phone."

"You could have asked," Erin produced hers. He dialed the number but was told that unforeseen weather problems made it impossible to complete. Try again later. "Shit," he said handing the phone back to Erin before he smashed it somewhere out of frustration.

"I did find this," Chuck handed him back the nickel plated .357.

"Thanks, it was a gift from Emil."

"Emil's doing okay. He lost a few head from lightning but his house is intact."

"You've been around this morning," Erin smiled.

"Ever since daybreak," Chuck tipped his hat to her.

"Joyce's place is gone and Erin's is too dangerous to stay in, is there a motel, hotel, roach nest, anything we can lay our heads down tonight?"

"Not that I know of yet," Chuck said. "The IHOP is still standing and are giving away free food this morning."

"I'm starving," Erin said. "Let's go now!" she pulled Rick's arm.


Even though the food was free, Rick paid for the breakfast and left the haggled girl a sawbuck for a tip. He couldn't believe what Erin ordered and put it all away. Two eggs, chicken fried steak with gravy, sausages, Hash browns plus toast with jelly. She downed it with two large iced teas pouring so much sugar into the tall glass it made Rick's teeth hurt.

After eating, they drove over to Joyce's house to find it completely gone. His shack was nowhere to be seen. Emil's survived like Chuck told them but he lost 20 head of cattle.

"Let's go to Shreveport," Erin suggested.

"That's three hundred miles away," he protested.

"Okay but we'll have to find a place to stay," she thought her first idea was a bad one. "We'll drive north and stop at the first decent looking motel we find."

"Now you're thinking," Rick limped back to the Camry. There were a few scratches and a few bumps from the softball sized hail that hit it as the twister came through. Now the sun was so bright in the afternoon sky they both needed sunglasses. The new boots weren't doing his feet any good being so new.

"Awwwww, poor baby," Erin noticed his discomfort. "Pull them off and I'll do the driving." Her new boots were pink in color and didn't seem to bother her at all.

They drove sixty miles before they found a Holiday Inn Express. They checked in with all the staff staring at her hip-huggers and half top. They carried a few of her things up to their room. Rick only owned the clothes on his back. Once inside the room, Rick pulled his boots off again and his jeans to massage his leg. Erin hung up her things then went down to bring up another load. "I don't want anyone breaking in and stealing my things," she said after having a young man carry her boot and shoe racks deposited her things outside the room. She correctly assumed that Rick would not like it if the man saw him in his briefs and t-shirt.

"I'm dead tired," he said, after the clerk was gone. "It was a hell of a night."

"It was, wasn't it?" Erin laughed. "What are your plans now?"

Rick shrugged, pulling the sheet and blanket over him.

"I don't have any either except to fuck you," she smiled.

"Not until I get some sleep," he was gone after he said it. He didn't know when Erin slid in beside him with her lush ass against his cock. It stayed flaccid. Erin was sound asleep in a short time as well.


When Joyce returned from the hospital to Jill's house she was shocked looking at the news that Longview had been flattened by a F-5 tornado. She tried calling all over the town but there was nothing. She cleaned up the mess that Belle had made. Being a puppy and alone in a strange place, Belle couldn't hold it. Joyce still showed her displeasure but it was due to what happened back home and not what Belle had done.

She started worrying about Rick! She loved the man and made her feel so good in and out of bed. He was so easy going, not like the creep she married then ran out on her for a younger Mexican woman. She started to weep thinking that Rick was dead. He had promised to stay with her until something better came around but she knew he was kidding her. Belle licked her hand to comfort her. The dog, growing like a weed, sensed her mistress's sorrow and wanted to ease her pain.

Joyce's hand reached out for Belle's ear and stroked it. Belle's tongue went to her other hand to continue its licking. As she cried, Belle whined. She was losing her sister to cancer, she might have lost her house to the tornado and now she might have lost Rick too.


Rick awoke a few seconds before Erin. His erection was halfway up her ass and he knew she had somehow put it there. She awoke as he eased out between her cheeks. Giving him a tired smile, she pulled him on top of her.

"I've got to take a piss," he protested.

"Later," she took his cock and inserted it into her. "I'm horny now." He didn't protest when she locked her heels against his ass. "Slow and easy, baby," she said soothingly. "I want your cum, not your urine."

She guided him in the way she wanted him to please her. She shrieked out an orgasm but continued moving her hips careful not to make his bladder suffer. 'This chick knows how to screw', he thought, allowing her to set the pace. It seemed like forever but it was less than five minutes when he filled up and shot his load into her.

"That was the nicest one yet," she praised him. "I like a guy who hasn't showered for a day. You are giving off a smell that is certainly a turn on that is a definite pleasing to girls. I love how you smell right now."

"Maybe I shouldn't shower for a week."

"Ewwwwwww," she cringed. "Then you'd smell rancid. I'd drop your ass in a dumpster somewhere."

"I like you clean with whatever shit you spray on your body," he grinned.

"That's a good name for a scent, SHIT!" she tossed him aside to race him to the bathroom. He didn't even try, his leg still bothered him. "Let's take a shower, I'll spray on my SHIT and let's make love again."

"Sounds good," he started relieving himself. "Ahhhhhh, this feels so good. Almost as nice as sex. After we fuck we'll go down to find something to eat."

"What?" she said loudly, her hearing being drowned out by the running water. By the time he joined her, her gorgeous mane was full of shampoo. He took over the job of running his fingers through it. She let him do that while she cleaned out her vagina. She felt like being eaten out and wanted to make it clean for him to put his tongue.

"Ever take it up the ass?" he asked, rinsing her hair. He noticed that it went all the way down to the base of her spine. He used both hands to wring the water fully out of her mane.

"No! Have you?"

Rick laughed, "Ain't no fudge packing homo'd ever going to do that to me."

"Then why do you want to pack my fudge?" she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. Her pouty lips were a real turn on for him.

"It's different between a guy and a girl," he laughed.

"Is that fair?" her green eyes looked at him still over her shoulder.

"What do me mean?"

"You have the means to pack my fudge but I don't have what it takes to pack your fudge up your ass."

"I'd let you do it with a strap on if you really wanted to."

"I don't want to," she sounded indignant. "Find some other girl to pack her fudge."

Without another word, Erin stepped out to dry off. "Talking about fudge packing, I think I want a hot dog and fries," she said, wrapping herself in a large fluffy towel and leaving.


They found a hotdog stand and went inside. Erin had worn her third outfit of the day. the short yellow dress to show off her legs, her new yellow boots and a yellow ribbon in her hair to keep in a ponytail. Being dark, she didn't bother to wear her cowboy hat. Rick wore the only clothes he now owned. He had to buy some underwear at least.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.