I Came Here to Die - Cover

I Came Here to Die

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A love story between a man and two women. One older, one younger. He knows he must make a choice but nature makes it for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   Slow  

If Joyce Nelson was a cheerful woman before, she was a lot more so now. She sang as she made Rick bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. She was even dancing around knocking out the tune "I'm So Pretty". Rick stood in the doorway in his boxer shorts chuckling at her act. She didn't have that bad of a voice. She was near the end of her song when she turned around to see that he was watching her. She stopped it immediately suddenly forgetting the words.

"You're better than all those bands put together," he applauded her with clapping hands.

"I sing a lot when I feel happy," she turned red. She had a short cotton frock that barely covered her breasts. Her nipples were like big black bing cherries as they tented the material. She had no panties on and he noticed that the patch on her pussy was all black. He wondered if she colored the hair on her head.

"Then you should sing often," he pulled a clean t-shirt on. It was the burning toast that alerted her that she had almost ruined breakfast. Joyce hurried to stove to shut everything off. "I made a mess of this," she moaned.

"That's okay, you killed all the germs. I'll eat it," he sat at the table.

"I'm awfully sorry," she apologized nervously.

"For what?"

"This mess," she scooped everything onto two plates.

"Forget it and place it before me."

She did and he dug in.

"Coffee?"

"I'll take water if you don't mind. I'm not a coffee drinker."

"Would you like tea or milk?"

"No, water is fine," Rick pulled her to him with his arm about her waist. She leaned over and kissed him tasting the food in his mouth.

"I'll get you the water before I eat that stuff right out of your mouth."

"It'll be prechewed food for you," he goosed her bare behind causing her to jump and yelp.

Joyce turned and shook her spatula at him, "You are a naughty boy and I hope you stay that way. I don't want good guys, I want nasty ones like you."

Rick chuckled and returned to his meal.


They went back to bed after breakfast. They made love two more times. Joyce thought she was in paradise with Rick's large organ penetrating her farther than she ever imagined. She felt like she had died and gone to heaven. Rick had made her feel like no other man ever did. Being on top he had to put all his weight on his good leg because even after all these years his wound was causing him trouble. He never got the full strength of his limb back and this morning it was worse than ever. He was not used to being on top of a woman giving his massive organ such a pleasant feeling.

"Move in with me!" she begged softly, about five minutes later. He had shot his load into her, softened and slipped out. He was on his back rubbing the wound his Army buddies inflicted upon him.

"Move in with you?" Rick asked, wanting clarification.

"Move in with me!" she repeated, cupping his balls in her soft hand.

"Joyce, why would you want me to move in with you? I live only five miles from here. Wouldn't I be in your way? Being under your feet."

"Move in with me!" she sounded like a broken record. She spoke as if she were citing a mantra of some kind.

"I asked why. I mean the novelty would be great at first but you might regret it later. I'm not what you call great company. I like my down time to read for a couple of hours. I don't like television. Reading is my greatest pleasure ... outside of being with you in bed."

She lifted herself to look him directly in his eyes. Her breast were practically in his face. "I love you. I've liked you since the day we met. I think you like me too. I'm not looking to get married. I just want you to move in with me." Rick saw her eyes watering up. He knew she felt like she was begging him. Lowering herself. He reached up and wiped a tear away with his thumb. She grabbed that hand and put it to her cheek, kissing it over and over then putting it back to her cheek where her tears made it wet.

"I don't know, Joyce."

"Please!" the tears spilled over. "I want to take care of you. I want to cook for you, I want to clean for you, I want to do your laundry, I want to take care of you if you become ill, I want to do whatever it takes to make you happy. If you are happy then I'll be happy. I have never met a man like you. I knew you would be at the game yesterday. You always go when the Tigers play. It was just an excuse for me to pickup that money."

"Don't beg me, Joyce!" he said softly. "I'm not the man you think I am. The doctors told me that I almost died from my wound. They said I still might. I can get a clot and go just like that," he snapped his fingers. "It's a good thing we had a chopper close by and they got me to the medivacs as fast as they did."

"Then let me take care of you," her voice softened even more. "You live in a dump. You can come here and be comfortable. And you won't have to worry about money. I have money, plenty of it. Daddy had a ten thousand acre ranch that is all mine now. Before he died they found oil on that land. They drilled in seven spots and hit oil in every one. They haven't touched any of it but I get a generous check every month. Direct deposit. And when they start pulling that crude out, I'll get even more."

"I don't want your money," he said, his pride of being a man taking over. "I live on my pension and the few bucks I make fixing a fence or some kid's bicycle. Then there's my dish washing money at Shelly's."

"Move in with me and you won't have to pay me anything," she said.

"Why do you work the weekends?" he asked.

"I'm lonely, I need to be out. To be with people. I've never brought anyone home. But when I saw you at the game, I wanted to bring you here and feed you. At that time I had no intention to make love to you. Just put a nice hot meal in your stomach. I've always wanted you to make love to me but it didn't occur to me of seducing you until we were halfway done with lunch. Then I wanted you badly."

Rick got out of bed. It looked as if he was rejecting her. "Honey, I've got to do my daily constitution. I've got to poop," he let out a loud fart. "I'm sorry, I can't control the fact of passing gas. Ever since those two fifty calibers hit me, I can't stop it when I have to take a dump. I'll be a good half hour because I shit in stages." He went to the bathroom.

Sitting on the pot, his heart went out for Joyce. She was a vulnerable insecure lady. He had always liked her because she joked and was kind to him. He grunted at the shit came out of him. Constipation at first then runny after. He knew his rectum would be full of blood due to the constant fissure there. His stools were much larger than his asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.