Spare Parts - Cover

Spare Parts

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Polly Perkins, the self described nerd-girl runs into an unusual problem after a morning of salvage hunting at her favorite flea market. Why did the small device she had found make her suddenly grow a rather large penis? After discovering she also produces live sperm, Polly goes on a masturbatory spree. When self stimulation doesn't seem to be enough, Polly takes serious advantage of her best girlfriend's good nature and ripe fertile womb!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

"Kat, you're going to break Jonathan's neck!" I laughed as our titan titty friend Jonathan shuffled along in five inch block heel Mary Jane's. "Don't forget how top heavy she is."

"Oh come on Mistress! Jonathan has great legs for heels!" the little blonde gave Jonathan's thigh a playful pat. "Look at that muscle development! She just needs practice!"

"Polly, make her give me my Nikes back!" Jonathan whimpered as she took another shuffling step. "I'll never get the hang of these girly shoes!"

Kat did have a point. The heels really accented the fantastic muscle tone of those gorgeous legs. Such a perfect body could only have existed in some of the filthiest Japanese Hentai, until now! I felt a burst of pride in knowing I had created this vision of carnal delight. "Jonathan dear, just five more minutes and you can change. Okay sugar-tits?"

"Can I change everything?" she asked hopefully.

"No dear. You know the deal." I leered at her sexy costume. "You're the maid, and have to dress appropriately!"

She shook her head. "How can you call this appropriate?" Jonathan stopped her shuffling and once again tugged at the micro- skirt of her French maid uniform. "Can't I at least have my panties back?"

"What, and have unsightly panty lines? Never!" I sighed as I started to strain against my jeans.

Kat noticed right away and smiled. "Mistress, why not let her get out of that outfit now? She's been a very good girl today, and deserves a little fun."

Jonathan noticed where Kat was staring, and her eyes opened wide. "No! Not again!" she gasped. "I have to avoid sex until I figure out when my period is supposed to be! I don't want to end up pregnant! For all I know this could be the worst day of the month for me!"

I put my hands on my hips and glared. "Don't be so stupid, Jonathan. Mandy and I have been fucking you every day for nearly four weeks! Guess what? If you haven't had your period yet, it ain't coming anytime in the next nine months or so!"

"Has it been that long?" Kat jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a happy child. "Mistress, that's wonderful! I'm going to run right out and get a pregnancy test! Okay?"

I gathered the little blonde in my arms and hugged her tight. "You aren't feeling neglected, my pretty Kitty?"

She laughed. "Are you kidding me, Mistress? I'm lucky I can still walk after the way you woke me up this morning!" She gave me a wicked little wink. "Imagine waking up to a ginormus penis ramming up my poor innocent little hiney! It's criminal, I tell you!"

"That's just what happens when pretty little girls fall asleep naked around here!" I rubbed her bottom tenderly. "Watch the store though, until Mandy gets back from her mother's. Or do you want to lose your "Employee of the Month" status?"

"Not on your life!" she slipped from my arms and walked in a comic bow-legged gait. "Mistress, you're such a slave driver!"

"What was that?" I asked in a pretend angry voice.

"Nothing, Mistress!" she sing-songed while snapping off a sharp salute. "Food, room and board, that's all I need." She winked again. "I consider all the mind blowing sex to be my salary! Now go upstairs and have some fun!"

I shook my head. Kat took her role seriously, right up to flatly refusing to accept any pay for the help she gave me in the store. She made out like a bandit though. Mandy and I can never resist buying her anything she could possibly want, or giving her generous amounts of money any time she wanted to go shopping. I grabbed Jonathan's arm, just as she nearly stumbled. "Enough with the shoes. You won't need them for what you're about to do!"

The top heavy maid kicked them off. "Polly, what if it's true?" She whimpered. "What will happen if I really am pregnant?"

"Your belly will grow bigger and bigger. Then, after nine months you'll have contractions, and deliver a baby, that's what." I pushed her towards the stairs. "It doesn't matter if it's mine or Mandy's, you'll give birth to our child! Get used to it, you dairy cow! Or do you want to go face the world alone as every man's walking talking wet-dream?"

"No! Please don't even think that!" she gulped. "I can take you and Mandy fucking me! It would be just too gay if a guy tried to!"

It was sure odd how Jonathan's homophobia followed along into her month old female body. The way she's scared to death a man will want to fuck her is simply so adorable! I'm not quite sure if this makes her truly a lesbian though. After all, she spends so much time with either my or Mandy's cock plowing into her gorgeous sex or luscious ass. "Don't you worry your pretty little head over that. Kat, Mandy, and I will keep all the big bad men away!" I shoved her again. "Now get moving! I want to get me some tail!"

Jonathan sniffed back tears as she went up the stairs. Nobody with a penis would fail to get a stiffy watching that ass sway as she climbed! She still tended to overbalance every once in a while, but our Hentai queen sure has developed one hell of a sexy walk! Once in my apartment, she sashayed over to my computer desk and leaned over it. "I'm ready." She whispered as she spread her legs invitingly.

I slipped off my sweatshirt and jeans. "You're such a slutty little thing, aren't you?" I asked as I shrugged out of my bra and tugged down my panties. "Why are you acting like I'd just settle for a quickie, you big titty moo-cow?" I climbed into bed and put my hands behind my back. "Get over here and put that beautiful body to work!"

With a sigh, Jonathan struggled out of her cute little maid uniform. My cock twitched as those monumental breasts jiggled and swayed as she finished stripping. Her nipples grew firm as they engorged to point at me like two plump thumbs. "Why do you always make me do these things?" she asked softly as she slowly moved towards the bed, with both hands clamped between her thighs.

I smiled. "Are you going to lie and say you aren't turned on? You can't hide how happy your nipples are right now." She blushed over her entire body. "I wager your big ol' clitty is just begging for attention too! Get those hands out of the way!"

The bashful woman moaned as she snatched her hands from hiding her glory. I was right! Her oversized clitoris peeked at me, ready for play! "This, this is just a conditioned reflex!" Jonathan climbed into bed with me. "You can't think I'd really want to keep having sex with this disgusting body!"

"Say what you want, sweetie-pie. Your body wants to get fucked!" I wriggled my hips to make my cock sway and dance. "Your body wants to take my python deep inside. Admit it, you living sex toy!"

She choked back a sob. "What's wrong with me? It's so disgusting, but I can't help it!" she gulped. "Polly, I, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, and, t-touch myself thinking about you!"

"Just me?" I asked with a grin. "How about Mandy or Kat?"

"Kat is so cute and sexy." She moaned. "She does things with her tongue that make me go crazy!" Jonathan put her hands over her face and whimpered. "Mandy is so beautiful! You know how much I used to like Asian porn!" she sobbed again. "It's you though, Polly! God help me, I always think about your giant cock forcing its way into this body I'm trapped in! I can't stop thinking about all the things you make me do! What's wrong with me? I'm a man! I shouldn't be thinking about big dicks! I try not to, but the nasty thoughts just keep coming!"

"Jonathan sweetie, that's nothing to be ashamed of." I couldn't help laughing at her discomfort. "It just means you've turned into a size queen. You just can't help craving huge cocks. Is that why you let your brother fuck your hiney for only a hundred dollars? Does he have a nice hunk of meat between his legs too?"

Poor Jonathan started crying openly. "He, he's not anywhere as big as you, but he is larger then I used to be! It's all Brian's fault I'm so mixed up now! I'm a sick disgusting freak!"

"Nonsense, sweetie. You're a perfectly normal woman." I giggled at her helpless whimper. "It's natural for you to want to explore your sensuality through masturbation. I'm quite flattered that you think about me while abusing yourself!" I looked down at my erection, thrilling as usual to the sight of it peeking up over my own none too little breasts. "Aren't you glad you're with me right now? No need to masturbate with my whopper ready to please you!"

Jonathan actually managed to surprise me. I watched happily as this unreal vision of femininity climbed into bed and knelt between my outspread legs. While still crying, she leaned over and took the head of my cock between her plump and lovely Angelina Jolie lips. Usually I have to spend quite some time urging her to take me in her mouth, while threatening to toss her out on the street if she refuses. I think Jonathan was finally becoming used to her new role in life!

I can't describe how erotic it feels to have Jonathan's tears gently rain on my tummy as the gorgeous walking wet-dream worshipped my erection with her soft warm mouth. I was so caught up in my own pleasure that I nearly didn't notice Jonathan had slipped a hand between her beautiful legs. She was still crying shameful tears, but the poor thing was frigging her pussy like crazy as she worked to unleash my load!

"Good girl!" I encouraged as she let the head of my cock bump the back of her throat. "Go on and do it! I happen to know Kat made you practice with a cucumber!" I put both hands on the back of her head, and gently but firmly forced her to accept more of me. I couldn't help moaning as the flaring head of my cock eased its way past the tightness of her throat! "That's it." I hissed as her face snuggled against my tummy. I was completely inside her now, buried in her snugly grasping throat! It looked like she was going down for a bit of rug munching on a normal woman! "That's really good!"

Jonathan choked, and pulled back until just the head was between her lips. "Oh no you don't!" I snapped while the now familiar pressure build deep inside me. I forgot gentle while forcing her to take me back into her throat! She seemed to abandon her own pleasure now. Both arms flailed as she frantically tried to once again pull away.

This was more then I could take. Memories of the former male Jonathan's cavalier attitude towards my comfort while making me deep throat him flooded my mind. Payback was indeed a bitch! My hips thrust upwards as my toes curled. I held her head tightly against me as much more then memories flooded forth from my jerking pulsing cock! It felt fantastic! There was just something so hot about exploding into Jonathan's throat while she gagged and tried to pull away. I seemed to orgasm for nearly a minute before it finally tapered off to the last little dribbles. I sighed and released my hold on her head.

My sexy maid collapsed over me, wheezing and choking as she tried to catch her breath. Damn! Semen bubbled from her nose in greasy streamers a she looked up at me with big sad eyes. "Polly," she whispered softly. "Y-You almost killed me!"

"Don't be such a big baby!" I laughed. "I remember a man I once knew who forced me to deep throat him the on the very first time I ever tried giving a blowjob!" I closed my eyes to slits. "Did I blubber and cry?"

She looked like I had struck her. "Was, was I really that bad?" Jonathan actually looked ashamed of herself. "Polly, can you ever forgive me?"

Oh wow! This was a day of surprises! Maybe more had changed then just her body! "That's all water under the bridge." I said in a bright and cheerful voice. I patted her hand. "I promise I won't force you again. From now on you set the pace when you go down on me."

She wiped the shimmering streams running from her nose with the back of her hand. "I, um, I don't want to go down..." she paused for a moment. "Uh, I mean, thank you, Polly. I'll try to learn to do it like you did. I used to love your blowjobs. You learned really fast to do them just the way I used to like it."

"Sugar-tits, I just loved the one you gave me!" I gave her a wink. "Do you want to climax now? I saw you playing slippery finger while you were sucking me. It would just be unfair if you didn't get to work off some stress too."

Her face went beet red. "N-No, I wasn't! I'd never do that while you were forcing yourself on me!!" she fibbed, while trying to look innocent. That's hard to pull off when you have a semen bubble adoring your left nostril! "You just want to cum again. I, I supposed I have no choice but to let you use my body! Go ahead. What can I do about it anyway?"

"No, you're right. I'm done. I shouldn't force you to do things you have no interest in." My cock was still rock hard, but I felt the time was right! I wanted Jonathan to admit what she was feeling! I sat up. "Go ahead and masturbate if you like. I'm going to take a shower. I plan on screwing the heck out of Mandy when she gets home anyway."

Jonathan looked shocked. "Polly, you're not going to fuck me now?"

"No, maybe later Kat will play with you when we close up shop." I smiled. "Why don't you go clean up and see about making dinner."

She slowly slipped off of the bed and woodenly walked towards the door. Pausing, she turned to look at me. "You're really not going to humiliate me by forcing me to once again have sex as a woman? You're not going to stick that cock inside me and make me act like I'm a slutty nasty girl by forcing me to cum?"

"No, I'm really not going to." I smiled. "I promise never to force you again."

Jonathan looked at me with wide eyes. I knew I had won when once again tears started to flow down her cheeks. "Why not?" she whispered. "You always did before! You always force yourself on me and fuck like an animal after I give you a blowjob! You're really not going to do that any more?"

"Nope!" I had to force myself not to giggle. "There's only one thing in this world that would ever make me fuck you again."

"What is it?" she demanded, failing miserably at hiding her intense interest. "I, uh, I have to know so I can be sure to avoid it!"

"You have to ask nicely. That's all."

She gasped, and fumbled for the doorknob. Jonathan nearly flew out of my little bedroom, slamming the door behind her. I watched my Ranma 1 /2 alarm clock intently. In exactly twenty- five seconds the door slowly re-opened.

Jonathan sheepishly poked her head in. "Polly, um, I wanted to say, uh, what I mean is." Jonathan took a deep breath. That was a hypnotic sight, what with the way her massive breasts rose and fell! "If you really wanted to. Uh, what I meant was. Polly, um, did you want, um, would you like to." She blushed lobster red, and let it all out in one big rush. "I wanna get fucked! It's not fair if I don't get to cum too! You know you stay hard forever! You can fuck Mandy later! I want it right now!" She stomped her foot, and her breasts jiggled in ways that would make any red blooded human drool! "I deserve some consideration!"

"You want it right now?" I theatrically sighed. "You deserve some consideration? Why? It wasn't so long ago you attempted to knock me up against my will! Remember your funny trick of pulling off the condom and then ramming right back inside me? What about last month? You forced yourself back into my life with no warning, and actually tried to rape me!"

Jonathan had the grace to at least look embarrassed. "Polly, I, I'm sorry. You know how I get when I drink!" she whimpered. "You also know I haven't touched a drop since I, well, since this!" her hands swept down her lovely body. "I'll never drink again! I swear it! Just look at what happened to me last time I was drunk!"

"I am looking." I picked up my jeans and struggled into them, ignoring my boner. "I'm also listening. All I'm hearing is demands and excuses."

There was a pregnant pause, if you pardon the phrase, before Jonathan continued. "Polly, um, would you please make love to me?" her obvious embarrassment was making me grow even harder by the second! "I know it's sick and wrong, but somehow my body is becoming used to this. I'm sure it's nothing but a conditioned reflex, like dogs drooling when they hear a dinner bell. There's no way I'd REALLY want to do it on my own! Please Polly, my fingers don't do it good enough, and I can't wait until later for Kat! I want you to put that thing, um; I mean your penis inside me even though I'm a man!"

I smiled and pulled the jeans back down. "Why didn't you say so, honey-pie? All you have to do is tell me when you're feeling like a cock hungry whore. I can understand you being a cum-junky size queen slut! You just have to ask nicely any time you need a fresh load of jizz pumped into you!"

She actually trembled at each insulting phrase. "Polly, please don't talk like that! This is bad enough! It's not me! It's this disgusting body! If I was cured I'd never be interested in your penis! I'm not gay after all! I'm a full blooded man!"

She protested, but I could actually smell her arousal. Her delightfully oversized nipples were firmly erect too. Jonathan used to be a big tough forceful man. He used to win most bar fights, and before I wised up and booted his ass to the curb, he used to try and dominate me. I'm ashamed to say he did, until he pulled that condom trick! Who would have known he would turn out to be a subservient size queen that seemed to thrive on verbal abuse? Did she even realize I was just tossing back all the filth he used to use with me? "Okay, you shameless little whore. We can have sex, but don't you ever let me hear you say that the body I gave you is disgusting!"

Jonathan pulled back as if I had slapped her. She gulped. "I'm sorry, Polly. This, this body is, is wonderful." Her blush was so deep she nearly glowed. I hate to say it, but her humiliation was turning me on even more! "I, um, I'm glad at least you like it."

I stretched back out on the bed, and once again put my arms behind my bed. "Well, you crave big dick? Get your hentai porno body over here and get to work! You have to show me how much you want a huge dick up inside that twat of yours!"

She slowly approached the bed. "You want me, on top?"

"Of course! I said I wasn't forcing you. If you don't want to be fucked, just turn around and walk out that door. I give you my word I won't stop you!" I couldn't help laughing at her expression of dread. "Just remember this. If you stay, and we have sex, it will only be because YOU wanted it!"

Jonathan whimpered, but climbed onto the bed with me. "Please stop talking like that!" she whined, while straddling me. "I don't like it! I told you, it's this body! I don't want to do anything like this! There's no way in heaven or hell I'd ever even want to look at a cock, let alone do THINGS with one!"

"What's the matter, sweet-cakes?" I grinned wickedly up at her. "Does the truth hurt? Don't you want people to know how much of a nympho-sex fiend you are? You need a big hard cock deep in your belly! Admit it or get out!"

She froze. For a moment I thought I had pushed too hard. I need not have worried. "God help me, I do!" Jonathan wailed as she hastily grabbed between us and grasped my cock. "I'm disgusted with myself, but I can't help it!" Jonathan pressed the head of my cock against her sweet little opening and moaned. "Oh God, what's happening to me? I don't want this, but I can't stop! It's not my fault it feels so good to have a cock inside me! I'm a man! I should hate it! There's no way I can be some slutty fuck toy!"

I sighed as she settled over my quivering hardness. Denial seemed to be a big part of her new attitude towards sex. Humiliation, too. Well, she could provide the denial, I would provide the humiliation! "You ARE my fuck toy, sugar-tits! Mandy's and even Kat's, too! You're here for us to use any way we see fit! The three of us jointly own you. You're maid, cook, breed mare, wet-nurse, and fuck toy! It's that, or out into the cold cruel world with you!"

"I, I could get a job!" she whimpered as her wonderful warmth caressed my throbbing cock. "I'll get some money and get my own place!"

"Sure you will!" I laughed. Jonathan never stepped one foot out of my shop since her change. She couldn't go home anyway. Her former male self shared a large house with three drunken good time buddies. It was too late, anyway. Jonathan Swiffer had vanished a month ago, and was presumed dead. The poor thing lost everything he, um, she had ever owned. His buddies had split his savings, and had a pool put in to honor his memory. The police had even towed his car away from the front of my shop.

Thank goodness there had been no evidence that male Jonathan had entered. Those security recordings had been easy to edit. I built the system, after all. They only showed a drunken man park, and then walk out of their field of view. There was no hint that he actually turned around and staggered back to the front door. Mandy, Kat and I even managed to keep a straight face when a leering cop had interviewed our buxom female Jonathan about the disappearance of her 'boyfriend'!

"Yes Jonathan, I'm sure you can make lots of money!" I laughed again. "You can go to that porno-shop down town. I heard that they have glory-holes. I bet you can make a real fortune sucking and fucking strange men there!"

Judging by the way she could no longer meet my eyes, Jonathan was no stranger to that place! "Oh God! My life is over!" The gorgeous titan tittied hentai wet dream began to move. "I'm a man!" she wailed, as she wildly impaled herself on my cock. "This can't be real! This can't be happening to me! I'll wake up sometime and it'll all be over!"

I watched in awe as those huge mountains bounced. The converter must have done a bit more then make Jonathan into a woman. Why the hell wasn't her back killing her? Mandy and I had never even gotten around to finding out if there were bras in her absurd size. She just went without since the day of her metamorphosis. How in the name of God did those gigantic orbs manage to ride so high and pert?

Come to think of it, my shoulders haven't bothered me in ages. I pawed my own none too small assets. I never gave it any thought before this. I just accepted it as good fortune and clean living! My own breasts felt just as firm and pert as they did back when I 'sprouted' before my eleventh birthday! Was this still another reason to be thankful for, yet fear that accursed contraption? Just what the hell was it I had found, anyway? Where did it come from? Who had created it? I forced those thoughts out of my mind.

"For a man, you sure have one sweet little pussy!" I teased as I watched her fumble and squeeze at her engorged nipples while she rode me. "Just think how it will feel when my or Mandy's baby comes pushing on out!"

"Don't say that!" she whined as her beautiful brunette hair flew about her face. "Please Polly; don't ever say I'm pregnant! If I'm pregnant, it'll prove I'm no longer a man!"

"We'll know for sure later." I put my hands on her wide baby-birthing hips and urged her to increase her frenzied movements. "If you aren't pregnant now, you certainly will be soon!"

"Oh no!" she cried. Her eyes had closed to slits. "No! Oh God Polly! Don't make me cum like this! I can't cum while thinking about being pregnant! It's filthy! It's wrong! It's disgusting! What if thinking about it while cumming will make it come true?"

Just who the hell was she kidding! Jonathan was riding me like a cowgirl on a mechanical bull! I was just along for the ride! "Go ahead, sissy-girl! Cum! Cum on my dick, and I'll pump your belly full of baby makin' sperm! Take it! Take every drop I give you and have my baby! You dirty little whore; you know you want to be a mommy!"

"I don't want to!" she managed to scream just as her climax hit. Jonathon looked gorgeous while trapped in the grip of her powerful orgasm! Her sheath milked me with every twitch and pulse. It was far more then I could possibly resist!

"I'm cumming too!" I gasped as I thrust my hips up to meet her. She wailed while I moaned. Her body trembled and shook as my own spasms pumped thick gooey ropes of semen right where it would do what nature intended! Oh God, it was fantastic!

Jonathan collapsed on me and lay whimpering as my cock gave a few last jerks within her. "Polly, I won't be pregnant! It just won't happen, you'll see! I'm a man! Someday soon I'll be back to normal, and then I'll fuck all three of you guys senseless!"

I patted her back and smiled. "Just keep telling yourself that, sweet-cheeks. Maybe you'll convince the sperm to turn around."

The poor thing began to cry once more. "Polly, could you, um, please don't tell anyone I was on top. They may not understand. Kat and Mandy might think I wanted to act like a woman and have sex! I'd die if they think I like being fucked!"

That was okay with me. Jonathan's special humiliation over craving sex as a woman would remain our little secret. I heard a tap on the door. "Quickly, you big tit moo cow! Roll off of me!"

"Oh thank you, Polly!" Still softly sobbing, she rolled over and let me scoot off of the bed.

I nearly laughed as Jonathan flopped onto her back and clamped her hands between her legs to hide the gooey mess still oozing out of her. I opened the bedroom door. "Mistress, Mandy is here!" Kat looked up at me hopefully. "Can I go and get our dear Jonathan a pee-test after I eat her creamy-pie? Please?"

I pulled the sexy little thing against my naked body and hugged her tight. "Certainly, little kitty!" I turned and winked at Jonathan. "We'll know very soon if you're knocked up, honey- pie!"

Jonathan sobbed. "I won't be! You'll see! But even if I am, it's only because you keep forcing yourself on me! You and Mandy both! It's not right! It's even rape! You know I'd never have anything to do with filthy cocks! What real man would ever have anything to do with a disgusting over-sized penis?"

Kat pushed past me and stormed into the room. "Jonathan, you cunt!" she glared down at the flustered messy woman. "How dare you talk to my Mistress that way? Just for that, I will not go down on you now! You just lay there and let those sperm do their thing, you bit tit, cum bucket, fuck pig!"

"What? Wait, Kat, I'm sorry!" Jonathan begged. "You're one hundred percent sexy girl! It's different with you! Please? I said I was sorry! I want you to lick me! I really like that!"

"Too little, too late! Its not me you need to apologize too, anyway, you overgrown sissy baby-doll! How dare you insult Mistress by even implying you like my body better!" the tiny blonde stormed out, nose high in the air. She only paused long enough to give me a smile and a wink while making sure Jonathan couldn't see.

"Polly?" Jonathan whispered. "I'm sorry I said your cock is filthy and disgusting. I know it isn't. It's just that real men don't ever want to touch a cock that isn't their own!"

"I accept your apology, sugar-tits." I smiled sweetly. "It was a bit uncalled for though. Mandy and I are very clean with our persons! I'm not mad, but you need to be punished. The Kat is right. You just lay there and let the sperm soak in. If you aren't pregnant already, that should seal the deal!"

She looked at me with those big sad eyes. "Okay Polly. I'll stay right here until you tell me I can get up."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "That's my pretty little girl!" I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and slipped into the tiny bathroom. As usual, I had to pee after a good bedroom romp!

Cleaned up and dressed, I joined my true love and soul mate down in my shop. "How's your mom, Mandy-girl? Are you ever going to fulfill your side of the bargain?"

Mandy knew what I was talking about. She thinks I'll refuse to marry her if she doesn't get me into her mother's hot milf panties! It's not really true. I just let her think it is! "It's funny you should say that, Polly." She handed me a USB thumb drive. "Check out what I found!"

I took the offered drive. It was the same make and model as the one that had spent several hours deep inside the little Kitty Kat's sweet hiney. I grinned thinking about how she panicked, thinking it would never come back out. I'm just glad the drive didn't back up my plumbing, once it made its triumphant exit! "What did you find, and where?" I asked as I took the drive to one of my many computers and plugged it in. "Oh! This is interesting. Have you been cruising the net to find me new porn movies and Hentai anime?"

Mandy laughed, her almond eyes flashing. "Not me, Boss! I found those on mom's computer! She had them in a file titled Medical Journals. She usually keeps all that kind of stuff on an external drive, so it's easer to back up onto other computers." I glanced down and saw a tell-tale budge showing in the front of Mandy's racing leathers. "My mom masturbates to wicked porn! Is that hot, or what?"

"It sure is." I grinned "But how does that help me get into her panties?"

"Polly, look at this file!" Mandy leaned over my shoulder and placed her hand over mine and guided my movements as the mouse moved. "What do you think of this?"

The file opened. It was a live action Asian film featuring lovely Japanese women with prosthetic penises affixed to their bodies. "Holy jumping Bill Gates!" I gasped. "Your mom has a Dogma film I don't have!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.