Spare Parts - Cover

Spare Parts

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Polly Perkins, the self described nerd-girl runs into an unusual problem after a morning of salvage hunting at her favorite flea market. Why did the small device she had found make her suddenly grow a rather large penis? After discovering she also produces live sperm, Polly goes on a masturbatory spree. When self stimulation doesn't seem to be enough, Polly takes serious advantage of her best girlfriend's good nature and ripe fertile womb!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification  

My name is Polly Perkins, and my story doesn't make sense. At least it doesn't to me. I've recently gone through a change that boggles my mind. I decided to write my experiences out in this secret file, in a perhaps useless attempt to wrap my mind around the strange but true facts.

Let me start with the basics. I'm what some people have come to call a nerd-girl. Yes, I wear glasses, and tend to dress for comfort and not to impress. Still, I get quite a lot of attention. If I don't take the precaution of wearing baggy clothes, guys tend to drool and act stupid when they notice my bra size approaches their IQ.

Let me tone this down a bit. I know not all guys are mindless jerks. I just get a little wound up now and then. When you're only trying to find the proper chip set for a motherboard you salvaged at a flea market, you want a guy to listen to what you're saying, not stare at your 44DD's with a big goofy grin on his face!

Anyway, back to my problem. While scrounging at the flea market last weekend, I managed to find a box of abandoned computer cables under one of the tables. I snapped it up. In my line you can never have too many connectivity options! At the bottom of the box was an Inmac Compact Gender Changer (M-M) Product No. 329. I thought the little 25 pin device could come in handy, so I just left it in with the cables.

When I got home, I dumped the box out onto my bed and began sorting USB from IEEE 1394. I made out pretty good! I put the cables away and stripped down to my panties. With a welcoming sigh, I flopped myself onto the bed for a quick nap. Weird indistinct dreams plagued me for quite some time, before I awoke to my face buried in my pillow, and an uncomfortable lump pressing against my tender areas. I rolled over and grabbed the little blue connector and tossed it onto the floor. I rolled back, and the lump was still there.

"What the hell?" I sat up in bed and after a few seconds made a most startling discovery. Something rather large had become lodged in my panties! They stuck out in the front in a ridiculous obscene manner. "Jeez, was I diddling in my sleep again?" For a moment I had thought I had been using my little battery powered plastic friend in my sleep. I had done so a few times in the past. I slipped a hand down the front of my underpants and froze. I felt something warm and fleshy in there, not the expected hard smooth plastic!

I was on my feet in approximately .05 seconds. Yanking my favorite Hello Kitty panties down, gave something alarming room to spring up and salute! "Holy fucking shit! What the hell is this doing here?" I touched it, and the penis gave a twitch. My knees also very nearly gave out at the almost electric shock the contact of my fingers sent through the massive quivering organ!

I lost my head a bit and let out a scream as my eyes locked on the rigid staff thrusting out of my body. I fumbled on my glasses and stared at my newly discovered appendage. "Am I turning into a boy?" My questing fingers soon found that my little puss was still with me. It was just hiding underneath the huge male member I had sprouted in my sleep!

I dove to the floor and scrabbled for the little blue 25 pin device. "It had to be the gender changer!" I cried. "This is insane! What is this, some kind of sick internet stroke story?" How on God's green Earth could a small electronic device cause me to turn into a hermaphrodite while taking a two hour nap? It made no sense to me, but it was the only explanation I could come up with!

I very carefully put the changer in the drawer of my computer desk. Frankly, I was now afraid of the little thing. "What am I going to do?" I touched the penis again and snatched my hand away. I felt my finger with it! The stupid organ seemed to love the contact of a girl's hand against it! Don't get me wrong, I have seen a few of the things in person. I'm no shocked and timid virgin. What distressed me no end was that the one I suddenly sprouted seemed to be the biggest one I've ever encountered!

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I should go to a doctor!" I muttered as the thing bobbed merrily with every movement I made. "Yeah, right! I'd probably end up on the front page of every medical journal in the country!" I glared down at the unwanted intruder. "I don't care how hard you are, you aren't getting any attention of that sort from me!"

I sat on the edge of my bed, determined to wait it out. Sooner or later the stupid thing would lose interest and calm down. Remote in hand, I clicked on the television. I immediately ran into a problem. "Juno" was loaded up in my DVR, along with "Knocked Up" and "Baby Momma". I felt a flash of heat race through me. Could this thing get someone pregnant? I was not about to watch one of those comedies in my condition! I settled on an episode of "Myth busters". That was a mistake! Kari Byron has always been a personal hero of mine. I had never before paid much attention to how sexy she is! Without realizing it, I had once again grabbed hold of my unwanted intruder the moment I saw her sunny smile light up my TV screen! "No!" I scolded as I snatched my hand away and sat on it! "No touching!"

It was so hard now I was beginning to fear it would split open! I flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "What if it doesn't go down?" Those Viagra ads always talk about erections lasting four hours or more needing medical attention. I've been awake with this damn boner for only about an hour. Could I take three more? What the hell would I say at the emergency room?

I could see the swollen head peeking up at me over my breasts. My hand shook as once again I wrapped my fingers around it. "This is so wrong!" I whispered as I pretended I was giving a hand job to my ex boyfriend. He always said I knew just how to do it. I guess now was the time I'd find out if he was right!

I stroked the hard flesh and couldn't help a soft moan at the feelings racing through me. By the second stroke shimmering clear fluid began to seep from the slit at the tip. "This is disgusting!" I muttered as my hand moved faster on its own accord. "I better knock this off!"

My hand ignored my words, and continued to pump. My free hand fumbled with the remote. It seemed way too dirty to whack off while Kari was talking about an explosion! I shut off the TV and concentrated on this absurd experiment in self stimulation. I was beginning to pant now, as the slimy clear fluid made it that much easier to massage the rigid flesh. Unwanted images invaded my mind. I remembered how cute Myth buster Kari had looked in her wetsuit on the Shark Week special. I tried to force such things from my mind, but something even more dangerous took its place.

Mandy Chin is my best friend going all the way back to kindergarten. She's a fellow nerd-girl, and shares many of my ideals about life. There isn't a day where we don't get together or at least talk on the phone. Right now though, I couldn't keep her smiling face and sexy body out of my mind! I've always thought she looked exotic with her long shimmering raven black hair, beautiful almond eyes, and a trim athletic body that all the guys went wild over. Now I was thinking she was just about the sexiest woman I had ever met!

My imagination was getting carried away. How would it feel if Mandy's slender hand was wrapped around this unwanted guest, pumping it up and down like she was shaking a can of whipped topping? I heard a low whimpering, and realized it was me!

"Oh God, she's a cosplay fanatic, too!" I groaned as my mind took me back to helping her last year to create a costume. I had taken her complete measurements while preparing for a marathon session with needle and thread. "She looks so beautiful while naked!"

My breathing was really getting ragged now. "I'd love to see her naked now! I'd love to have her bend over and give this stupid thing a sweet little kiss! I'd love to. I, I'd love to." Words failed me, as I pictured her bending over my computer desk, so I could walk up behind her and shove this nasty thing exactly where it wanted to go! "Oh my God!" I could feel something happening deep inside me! My hips were bouncing up and down on the bed as my hand went wild!

I cried out as my body erupted! Long gooey ropes of white fluid blasted free of the bloated organ. "Mess!" I wailed, but could do nothing to stop the incredible onrush of feelings! The slop landed on my face and glasses. It plastered all over my heaving breasts. It went all over the damn room, and still my traitor hand kept right on pumping it out! I was panting like a dog when I suddenly tasted musky salty warmth. Oh fucking hell! I had scored a direct hit in my own open mouth! Another volley spattered across my tongue, and I reflexively did something I had never done before!

I sat up slowly, with the nasty goo dripping from my body. "Damn it!" I said thickly. "I'm a spitter, not a swallower! Why the hell did I eat that nasty stuff?" Some clinical part of my mind registered the fact that my 'stuff' tasted pretty much like the male sperm that had from time to time ended up in my mouth. "So why did I swallow it this time?" I chided myself as the fluid ran slowly down my body. I sighed. "Probably because I trust myself more then any guy I've ever gone with!"

I looked at my bed in disgust. My sheets were plastered with the nasty syrup. I touched my curly red hair and grimaced at the heavy wetness adorning it. "I slopped it everywhere! Why the hell didn't I get a tissue or something to catch it with?" One tissue would never have been enough. "I should have used the wastepaper basket!" Thank goodness I have a hard wood floor! Carpeting would have been ruined!

I began to carefully pull the sheets off of the bed. I had planned to wrap them around me to contain the mess while I dashed to the bathroom. Something made me stop. Since I know nobody will ever read this, I may as well admit the humiliating truth. I spent the next twenty or so minutes sucking my own semen out of the cotton fabric! Horrible as it sounds, I ended up eating every drop I could get my mouth on! By the time I threw the sheets in the hamper, there was more saliva then spunk in them!

After my 'snack' I suddenly was struck with a burning desire for knowledge, if you could call it that. Dripping and messy, I flew into frenzy as I searched all over my apartment. Where was it? Where did I stash the stupid thing? There it was, up on top of my refrigerator! I snatched up the Observer II microscope I had found at the flea market months ago, and shoved everything to the side on my kitchen table. Thank goodness my pack rat nature told me to grab it when I discovered it abandoned under a table that Sunday! I stared at it for almost a minute. "Shit! I don't have any slides!"

Thinking fast, I grabbed the flashlight out of my junk drawer, and removed the plastic lens. The sample was easy. My breasts, face and hair were still drippy with the stuff. I rubbed the lens on my tits and stuck the edge on the microscope stage. There was no light on the 'scope, so I stuck a spoon under the aperture in the stage and shined the lensless light down on it. I turned the barrel to 40X and peered through the 10X eyepiece. A magnification of four hundred times should show me something. "Oh shit! Oh God! Oh holy squirming mess!" I shouted as I watched the writhing image. "I'm fucking full of sperms! Do I have balls inside or something? I must! There's enough sperm there on that lens to knock up all the Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders!" That nasty thought made my strange invader twitch happily!

I felt like a total pervert by the time I dragged my rapidly crusting body into the shower. "What the hell am I going to do?" I breathed as the warm water cascaded over me. "Damnation!" My stupid phallic hijacker seemed to like the warmth. It began to grow and swell once again! "Once is enough!" I shouted at the single minded organ. I snatched up my body wash and attempted to scrub the nasty thing clean. My knees almost buckled as I discovered stroking with soapy slippery hands felt even better!

I just couldn't stop myself! I had just produced some kind of ejaculatory record, and here I was going for round number two! Mandy once again occupied my fevered mind. How would that lovely Asian face look while sucking my new addition? My imagination told me it would be a gorgeous sight to behold!

I was in some kind of fever dream! I settled down into the tub and lay on my back under the warm water. With a grunt of effort, I lifted my legs up over my head! I bent myself almost in half, driven by a ghastly need! Water flowed all over me as I managed to bring the hugely swollen head close to my face! "A little more! Please, just a tiny bit more!" I cried in desperation as I used the flexibility years of yoga had given me in a totally filthy manner. Moaning frantically, I managed to close my lips over the head of my throbbing cock!

I closed my eyes and imagined Mandy was the one softly suckling on this swollen monster! God help my perverted soul! The feeling was beyond all words to describe! I held the backs of my knees in a death grip, trying desperately to get just a little more of what I had become into my greedy mouth! I silently cursed my breasts. I became convinced that if they were smaller I could manage to stuff more of the cock into my mouth! Still, I sucked frantically, urgently needing to know how it would feel to explode into a warm welcoming mouth!

I didn't have long to wait! Tongue swirling madly, I felt that powerful thrilling feeling deep inside again! My cock gave a jerk, and suddenly my mouth was filling with thick hot fluid! I gulped it down! As fast as the slop filled my mouth, I swallowed it without a second's hesitation! I worked frantically to get every luscious drop down my throat! This load had to be nearly as big as the first. I actually could feel it warming deep down in my tummy!

"What have I become?" I asked quietly as I finished showering in cold water, as I had used up all the hot in my nasty little snack time. "Jeez, I usually masturbate only at bedtime. This is getting out way of control!"

Thank God the thing finally seemed to have calmed down. Even while flaccid, the penis was remarkably embarrassingly large. "Maybe I should buy a jock strap." I mused as I managed to stuff the thing into my loosest fitting pair of jeans. "At least I feel like my normal self again!" I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

I did my best to keep my distressing condition out of my mind all the way to the mall. That's where I ran into a problem. It was late Sunday afternoon, and the place was crowded. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but today was different! My penis was reacting every time I passed an attractive woman! It was terrible! When I left, my jeans were loose enough to accommodate my not so little friend. Now, it had grown again, making them uncomfortably tight! How do guys stand it?

I wandered around the place, forgetting completely about stopping at RadioShack to see if the parts I needed where in. I was far too busy following one woman after another up and down the mall! I ended up buying a pretzel I didn't want, just because the woman behind the counter had breasts even bigger mine! "This is insane!" I whispered as I spotted an elegant middle aged woman shopping with her very pregnant beautiful daughter. "Double Milf!" I muttered, ripping their clothing off in my imagination.

"What was that?" a sexy blonde asked as I nearly bumped into her.

"Uh, I, um, I need to double the amount of milk I usually buy when I go grocery shopping this week." I answered lamely, as I used all my willpower to keep from throwing my arms around her and pulling her athletic body against mine.

"This can't be normal!" I gasped as I retreated to the ladies rest room. It seemed like an eternity while I waited for a stall in the crowded facility. "It's not normal! Nothing about this is anywhere near normal!" I slammed the stall door shut and unbuttoned my jeans. Yanking jeans and panties down, I sat on the toilet and took matters in hand. I had to jerk off again just to calm myself down enough to get out of here!

"Oh God, what am I doing?" I breathed as I began to stroke madly in the crowded bathroom. What would happen if someone figured out a person with a penis was in here playing spank the monkey? Somehow, that thought didn't seem to matter! There was a woman in the stalls on either side of me! That just made my cock all the harder! In my aroused state, I seemed to be accumulating more and more fetishes! First big tits set me off. Then pregnancy and Milfs! Now this! I listened carefully to hear the hiss of golden streams sprinkling into the porcelain thrones on which my unseen friends sat.

I must have been breathing too hard or something. "Are you alright in there?" a kindly voice asked on my right.

"I, I'm f-fine!" I gasped. "I'm good!" My hand stroked faster as I talked. "I'm really, really great!" I felt that wonderful terrible pressure growing and I went to grab a handful of tissue with my free hand. Shit! In my haste to 'get off' I hadn't noticed the dispenser was empty! I gritted my teeth and tried to hold off the explosion, but I had passed the point of no return! I couldn't risk it getting all over me in a public place! I pointed myself forward right as the first volley fired! I couldn't help a moan as my semen hit the door with an audible 'splat'!

Again and again my issue spattered against the door. Four, five, six, seven, eight times the low splat noise sounded like thunder in my ears. Would anyone hear? Would anyone guess? Thank God I managed to get my hand under the pulsing head in time to catch the last few weaker spurts before they rained down on my jeans to brand me as a pervert! Not knowing what else to do, I licked my palm clean of the evidence of my overwhelming lust. Not that it mattered much! As my pounding heart slowed, I watched in horror as all that nasty spunk slowly oozed down the door! My heart almost stopped when the first big plop fell to the tile floor.

"Oh drat!" I cried as loud as I dared. "I, I somehow managed to squirt my hand sanitizer all over the place in here!" I jumped to my feet and yanked up my drawers! I had a little trouble stuffing my monster in enough to button up, but I had to get out, and fast! My stall reeked of slightly used semen! I threw open the door and charged out. Thank all the stars in heaven that the crowd had thinned a bit. That and the doors on either side of my stall opened at the same time! When people figure out exactly what that mess is, hopefully they'll think one of the others was responsible!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.