The Hole in the Wall - Cover

The Hole in the Wall

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cathy's husband wanted to fuck his young wife and didn't want to wait. He took her to an adult book store and made love to her in a video booth. He never noticed the hole in the wall, or just what came through. Cathy did, and an addiction was born! Read on to discover how they young wife and mother lets her overpowering need forever change her once normal life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It wasn't her fault Cathy tried to convince herself as she sat numbly in the dirty overcrowded holding cell. She had been sitting here for over twelve hours now! What was keeping Malcolm? He saw her get arrested! Why wasn't he bailing her out? The redhead sighed. "I just want to go home!"

A lovely little Asian doll sat next to her on the battered bunk. "Is this your first time here, sweetie?" The petite woman asked politely. "I remember my first night in the house of many windows. You can't let it keep you down."

"But I don't belong here!" the wife and mother of two whined. "I'm not like all of you!"

Her new friend raised an eyebrow. "Oh really, you aren't" she laughed. "Sugar-tit, you were caught with a guy's dick in your mouth, sucking down the juice like a pro! I was there too, remember? I was one stall over, bouncing my money maker on a FedEx pilot's penis." She smiled wickedly. "At least I had the common sense to lock the fucking door! The cops didn't get a free show from me. Now tell me again how you aren't like the rest of us!"

"I'm sorry!" Cathy threw her arms around the startled woman and hugged her tight as she cried. "It's true! I'm a hooker!"

"Whoa, take it easy, sweet-cheeks!" The smaller woman sighed and patted the sobbing redhead's back. "There, there now. Kimiko isn't angry. You just have to watch what you say in here."

Cathy sniffed. "I'm sorry!" she said again, but in a slightly quieter voice. "I'm used to doing, uh, 'it' in a porno shop near where I live. The owner keeps an eye out for the cops and rings a bell if any come in. Today was the first time I, um, entertained without doing it through a gloryhole."

"Sounds like a good gig." Kimiko looked thoughtful. "What's the owner's cut? I wouldn't deal with a pimp if I was you. Those assholes are dangerous!"

"What? Mickey? Mickey's no pimp! He's a sweetheart! All he asks is a blowjob every couple of days and a good fuck when he closes early on Sunday." Cathy smiled through her tears. "He's old enough to be my father, almost, but strong as an ox, and hung like one too!"

The tiny Asian looked impressed. "Just like I said, that's a sweet gig! It's a whole lot safer if most of the John is on the other side of a wall! Is there any room for another practitioner?"

Cathy looked down at her friend and giggled. "I should say no. Guys would ignore me if a pretty little Chinese girl like you showed up!"

Kimiko's back stiffened. "Lady, I'll let that slide because I like you. I'm Japanese. I am not Chinese!" She softened a bit. "The pretty though, that I appreciate."

The redhead bit her lip. "I'm sorry! Please accept my apology!"

Kimiko waved a hand. "Forget it. You meant no harm. Besides, it's hard to have a conversation if you keep saying your sorry every few seconds."

"I'm sorry." Cathy grinned sheepishly. "I see what you mean. My name is Cathy." She gave Kimiko the address of the shop. "You're more then welcome to join us. We're there every day just about."

Her eyebrow went up again. "Us? Is there anyone there who wouldn't want me invading their turf?"

"Oh no, It's just my daughter working there with me. Mickey is very choosy about who he lets in his shop. I know he'll love you though." Cathy laughed. "If my greedy daughter objects, I'll give her a real spanking she won't ever forget!"

Kimiko burst out laughing. "I usually charge extra if someone wants a spanking. I charge through the roof if the John wants to spank me!"

"Then I'll just have to charge her for it then, won't I?'

"McGuire!" a guard snapped. "Front and center! Your bail has been posted!"

Cathy hugged Kimiko again and jumped to her feet. "I hope you get out soon! Remember that address!"

The lovely Japanese woman watched as the redhead was escorted away from the cell. "I'll remember!" she called out. "See you soon!" she sighed and continued in a whisper. "If I get bailed out, that is."

Malcolm smiled and gave Cathy a hug when they were safely outside in the bright cheery sunlight. "Have a rough night, Cathy?" he asked kindly.

"Yes I did!" the indignant woman stomped her foot. "Why did you leave me there all night? It was awful! I, um, everyone could see me use the toilet!"

"That would be my fault." Sarah grinned wickedly. "I kept Malcolm and Bobert so busy they forgot all about your sorry ass sitting in there!" She stretched dramatically. "Guys, I don't think I can sit down. Getting you both at the same time sure is a workout!"

"You played all night while I sat in that pee-smelling place?" The redhead stared at her daughter. She didn't blame the men. They did as they pleased and always would. It was all Sarah's fault for tempting them with her lovely body! "You nasty little bitch! You wanted me to stay in there, didn't you? My own daughter let me sit in jail?"

Her daughter smiled a sweet and innocent smile. "What was your first clue, you forty year old prostitute?" She made a show of sniffing the air. "Jeez mother, you stink just like a public bathroom! What a dirty skank!"

Bobby slipped between his mother and sister. "Hey, calm it down you two!" He looked out across the parking lot. "Oh shit! Here comes the press! Knock off the fighting, now!"

A wall of people armed with cameras and microphones swooped down on them. Malcolm stepped in front of Cathy and shielded her as best as he could. "My client has no comment at this time." He shouted above the crowd.

One reporter shouted above the rest. "The Senator claims this was all a set up. Who put you up to it? Is it true you were hired to ruin his career?"

Cathy looked around in confusion. "What is this?" she whispered in Malcolm's ear. "What's happening?"

Malcolm ignored her for the moment. "While admitting to nothing, my client has informed me she was paid by none other then the illustrious Senator himself." He smiled. "Perhaps you should try questioning his wife about the matter."

Sarah held her brother's arm tightly. "Oh my God, it's a circus out here! How are we going to get past all these vultures?"

Bobby looked around the sea of cameras and shook his head. "It's like a feeding frenzy! Come on, let's get back into the courthouse and try and arrange some transportation!" He tapped Malcolm's shoulder and motioned back the way they had just come.

The four of them turned tail and ran from the reporters. Thankfully, the police would not let the unruly mob follow them into the building. Cathy stared out at the faces looking back at her and whimpered. "What did I do?" she cried. "I just went down on some guy! Why are they after me?"

Her daughter laughed. "Don't you know who you were gobbling on, mother? Don't you watch the news?" She stated the John's name.

"That was him? I thought I recognized his face from somewhere!"

"Shit mom, you never saw his face I'll bet." The blonde laughed at her mother's discomfort. "You were too busy stuffing his cock in your mouth!"

"That's a safe bet." Bobby pretended to shield himself from his mother's glare. "She is right, mommy-slut. Forget about it. We have bigger problems."

They were interrupted by angry shouting in Japanese. Cathy spotted her new friend being yelled at by an older woman. "Kimiko, what's wrong?"

The older woman stormed off, leaving Kimiko alone. The tiny woman looked up, with tears in her eyes. "My aunt bailed me out; only to inform me she's donated all my stuff to Good Will! She doesn't want me to darken her doorway ever again! You see, I shamed her by getting arrested! I should have stayed in there! Now I have nowhere to go! All I have is the clothes I'm wearing!"

The redhead hugged the slight woman to her, actually lifting her up from the floor. "You do have a place to stay as long as you need one! You're coming home with us!"

Sarah looked first at Malcolm, and then her brother. They were both practically drooling on the cheap little Jap bitch! Her eyes flashed and her face grew flushed. "No, we don't have room for guests! Sorry little girl, go find some old pervert to take you in."

Kimiko looked Sarah over from head to toe. "Little girl? How old are you, Miss Bottle Blonde Bimbo? I'm twenty-three!"

The blonde in question was taken aback. "I, um, well, eighteen."

Cathy put her friend down and turned towards her daughter. "I've had about enough of you, missy! What is with this attitude? Show some common courtesy to my friend!"

"Your friend the hooker, right?" Sarah looked down literally and figuratively at the petite woman dressed in cut-offs so short the actual pocket material was visible by a good two inches. The little pink tube top hardly covered the woman's modest assets. It did display her flat, well toned tummy to the men's obvious delight. Sarah hated the bitch on sight! "Why should I show any courtesy to a common whore?"

Kimiko glared, but a smile slowly spread over her face. "Cathy, is this the daughter you mentioned?"

The redhead sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yes she is. I apologize for her behavior."

"No need." Kimiko stepped up to the blonde. "I think it's funny that a porn-shop slitch has such a strong superiority complex!" She pointedly looked at the girl's knees. "I can almost see the calluses forming from long hours kneeling in one of those nasty dirty floored booths, while your pretty mouth is stretched wide around some faceless man's prick!"

Sarah sputtered in fury. "You little flat chested Jap bitch! If there weren't so many cops around I'd break you in two!" She took on a karate stance and glared at her foe.

"I may surprise you, Barbie-doll!" Kimiko stood tall, all of four foot six inches. "I've had to defend myself out on the streets. Let me guess. You have a Black Belt you're proud of, right? Have you ever had to fight off a guy who decided he gave you too much of his weekly paycheck for a fuck that didn't last more then twenty seconds, and is determined to get it back with the point of his knife?"

"Well, um, no I haven't." The blonde sneered. "I still think I can take you though!"

"Cut it out, sis!" Bobby pulled his sister away from the smaller girl. "You're causing a scene!"

"Bobert, you're siding with her?" his sister sobbed dramatically. "How could you toss me aside just because you like little Jap girls?"

Malcolm whistled sharply. "Enough! We have to get out of here. You guys can continue this debate once we get you home!" He stormed off.

Sarah increased her tears. "Great, now Malcolm hates me too!" She turned to her mother. "This is your fault!"

"Nobody hates you Sarah!" Her mother sighed. "Come on! Malcolm is waving for us to come over. He must have found a way to get us past the reporters!"

Malcolm did find a way. "Everybody, this is Darren. He drives the snack food delivery van that services all the courthouse vending machines. He's kindly offered to give us a ride home."

Darren tipped his ball cap politely at the women. "It's on my way, sort of. I'm glad to be of help." He glanced down at his uniform shirt and hastened to tuck the huge wad of cash Malcolm had paid him deeper into the pocket. "Follow me!"

The group raced after the driver and dove one after the other into the back of his van, thankfully before the press figured out what they were up to. Bobby picked up a loose pack of Slim Jims and smiled. "Hey Darren, mind if I eat these?" he asked hopefully. "I didn't get breakfast this morning."

The van lurched into gear. "Sure, help yourselves. It's the least I can do since I'm going to be interviewed on the news networks later about this!"

Sarah eyed her brother's snack with a critical eye. "Bobert, don't eat that junk! It'll stunt your growth!"

Kimiko was eyeing the young man just as critically. She heartily approved of his clean cut sandy haired surfer-boy image. "There's nothing wrong with this guy's growth, Barbie-doll! He's sure one fine looking specimen!"

"Listen to me, you "A" cup illegal immigrant tramp!" Sarah squeezed in between Kimiko and her brother. "Keep your claws off of my brother or I'll tear your eyes out and feed them to you!"

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" Kimiko laughed. "Incest is best. Put your brother to the test!"

Bobby blushed. "Let's all try to keep calm, okay?"

Sarah crossed her arms over her ample breasts and glared at her mother's new friend. "Damn right, bitch! Keep away from him!"

Malcolm looked back from the passenger seat of the van. "We're home, thank God! Everyone get into the house before any reporters show up!"

Cathy made for the door. As she passed her angry sulking daughter, she grabbed a handful of lovely long blonde hair. "Come with me!" she snapped, while leading the startled girl like an unruly dog on a leash.

"Ouch, mother, let go!" Sarah staggered to her feet, propelled and kept unbalanced by the constant, painful tug on her hair. Her arms waved wildly as she tried to keep on her feet. "Let go you bitch! I hate you! Let go right this instant!"

"Shut your mouth, you ungrateful little girl!" She used her free hand to motion for Bobby to run ahead and unlock the front door. "I will not have you air our dirty laundry for everyone on the block to hear!"

Kimiko raced after the mother and daughter. "Damn, there's hope for Cathy yet!" she said respectfully as the redhead dragged the struggling girl through the door.

Bobby politely held the door for the little Asian. "I was afraid something like this would happen, sooner or later. Sarah's really not like this. She's been acting weird these last few weeks."

"Don't talk to that pint sized dirt-bag!" his sister wailed as mom dragged her over to the sofa and let her drop. By intention or design, Sarah missed the cushions and thumped directly to the floor.

Bobby sighed. "See? She's so jealous it's getting out of control. It's my fault, really. I sort of teased her a little hard."

Kimiko smiled up at the young man. "I can understand. I'd be jealous too if you were my man!"

Malcolm sighed as he shooed them into the house. "We both had a part in this, Bobby. I think your mother finally has a handle on the situation though."

Cathy sat on the sofa and glared at the girl sprawled at her feet. "How could a daughter of mine end up being so nasty and ill mannered?"

Sarah jumped to her feet. "How can a mother of mine drag home a fucking hooker to steal Bobby and Malcolm away from me?"

Cathy closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, they nearly flashed fire. "I've let you call me all manner of names these last few weeks, and didn't mind. Well, not much, anyway." Her hand shot out and grabbed Sarah by belt of the girl's pretty sundress and yanked her off balance. "I will not have you call my friends names too!"

Sarah fell hard over her mother's knees. The impact knocked the wind out of her for a couple of seconds. "What are you doing?" she wailed when she finally could. She tried to scramble away as hr mother lifted the hem of her dress and roughly yanked her panties down. All eyes in the room were riveted to the lovely sight.

"I'm going to do something I should have done years ago!" Cathy raised her hand, and brought it down hard on the perfect bottom of her daughter! The impact was jarring. The flawless pale skin now displayed an absolutely perfect handprint in almost glowing pink. Again the hand descended. "I am your mother! I love you, but you are making me very angry with this tough girl attitude!" The hand connected solidly for a third time.

"No, stop it!" Sarah squealed as she squirmed over her mother's legs. "My butt is already was sore!"

"Yes, I know!" Cathy gave a forth slap as her daughter began to blubber. "Somebody decided their own personal pleasure was more important then helping out her own mother in her time of need!" The hand connected for a fifth and final time. "Tell me Sarah, do you really hate me that much?"

The eighteen year old was crying like a child now. "Mommy no! I don't hate you!" She sniffed back her tears. "I love you! It's, it's just." She took a deep breath. "You love Bobert and Malcolm more then me! You only did 'things' with me one time! Now you have a girlfriend too! How come you don't love me like that?"

Cathy felt her own eyes fill with tears. "Of course I love my baby girl!" she caressed the bottom she had recently been punishing. "I've been waiting for you to come to me! You never did! You just complain and argue every time you find out I made love to Malcolm or your brother!"

Sarah slowly slipped from her mother's lap, and sat next to her on the sofa. She grimaced as her tender rear end contacted the cushions. "I'm sorry, mommy!" Daughter threw her arms around mother and held her tight. "I thought you didn't want to! Do you know how many times I've longed to eat the creamy-pies you get in the video booth?" She smiled through her tears. "I hope I'm even half as sexy as you when I'm your age! My mother is a MILF! I want to eat her out and make her squeal!"

Cathy cuddled her daughter, thrilling at the feeling of firm breasts against her own. "I'm so glad we finally cleared the air on a few things, my darling baby! There's still one more person you have to apologize to though."

The blonde jumped to her feet and faced Kimiko. "Please forgive me! I said so many terrible things to you!" She held out her hand to the petite woman. "Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Kimiko took the girl's hand, and gently guided her into leaning lower. "I forgive you." She stood on tip toes and softly kissed the blonde's lips. "Do you only like redheads?" she whispered softly after their lips parted. "How do you feel about flat chested Jap bitches?"

The blonde sighed. "I deserve that." She brightened. "You're sexier then any Japanese AV star I ever saw! I'd love to eat you all up, you tiny Goddess!"

The petite woman laughed. "Not right now, you overgrown Barbie-doll!" she giggled, "I'm a mess. Can you show me where a Goddess can take a quick bath?"

Sarah grabbed the woman's hand and headed for the stairs. "You can use the tub in my bathroom, Kimiko!" she smiled shyly. "Its bigger then the tub in Mom's bathroom! It may be even big enough for three, since you're so tiny!"

Cathy rushed to follow the new friends. "Young lady, did you clean your bathroom like I asked you to?"

Earlier today, such a question would have been followed by an explosive display of anger. Now Sarah just blushed. "Yes mom. I scrubbed the tub, sink and toilet. I also mopped the floor."

Bobby looked at Malcolm and grinned as the trio headed upstairs. "Do you think they forgot about us?"

The older man laughed. "I think so, but I'm sure glad our little sluts have finally kissed and made up! I think they just want to properly welcome Kimiko into the family."

Back upstairs, Kimiko looked around Sarah's bedroom and smiled. "All the wall scrolls and anime figures make me feel right at home." She said with a grin. She rummaged through a stack of DVDs. "You'll have to let me borrow some of these."

The blonde grinned. "You can watch them any time you want!" she remembered what the woman said about her aunt throwing away her belongings. "Think of them as belonging to both of us, okay?"

Kimiko sniffed. "You're going to make me cry now!" she smiled. "Thank you!"

Cathy smiled proudly at how her daughter had turned herself around. "Baby-girl, do you think you could find some clothes for Kimiko to wear until we get to take her shopping?"

"Sure mom!" The blonde stood next to Kimiko and measured the slight woman against her own statuesque form. "Hmm, you are a little bitty thing." She grinned. "I know!" she rummaged through her jam-packed closet, only her wriggling bottom visible as she searched. Soon, she reemerged with a few things. "These are the jeans aunt Helen gave me for my tenth birthday. I never wore them because they were too tight around the hips." She held out a second garment. "This was my favorite tee-shirt back then, too." She held up a shirt emblazoned with the likenesses of the Spice Girls. "You're more then welcome to them!"

The Asian grinned woefully. "They may actually be a bit big for me, but thanks. Thank you very much!"

Sarah looked down at her ample chest and laughed. "I did sort of sprout early. I was the first in my grade to have boobs, too. Just tie it up as a halter. We can cuff the jeans, too. You'll look adorable!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.