The Hole in the Wall - Cover

The Hole in the Wall

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cathy's husband wanted to fuck his young wife and didn't want to wait. He took her to an adult book store and made love to her in a video booth. He never noticed the hole in the wall, or just what came through. Cathy did, and an addiction was born! Read on to discover how they young wife and mother lets her overpowering need forever change her once normal life!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Bobby McGuire mused over the slight change in his family's dynamics during the past few weeks. Dad was working much more since he got that big promotion. They hardly ever saw him at home any more. In fact, he spent most of his time flying from city to city keeping an eye on Mr. Freedman's vast business interests. His twin sister Sarah tended to smile every time someone mentioned Mr. Freedman's name. His guess was that she had a crush on him. Oh well. It was none of his business. Besides, he couldn't blame her for that. Malcolm was a great guy!

The young man gunned the engine of his 'pre-owned' gleaming black BMW Z4 M Coupe and smiled. Malcolm had signed the title of a company fleet car over to him just last week. Bobby didn't mind in the least that the car was a year old. It was immaculate, inside and out. The company mechanics took excellent care of its engine and transmission. His baby looked and ran like showroom new! It sure beat the hell out of that clunky used Jeep Cherokee dad had bought for him! He never thought it was fair that dad had bowed to Sarah's demands and bought her a new car. Even before his raise, dad could have afforded a new car for both of them! The pure favoritism of the deal sucked on toast! This certainly helped balance the books in his favor!

Lately though, Sarah had been using his 'Blue Bomb' instead of her beloved Prius. He couldn't figure out why Miss Green Earth would do that. His sister claimed she didn't want to be seen driving a car with a dent in it, but never made any move to have the minor ding repaired. The Prius just sat in the garage, with a tarp hiding the front end damage. Sarah didn't even complain about paying for the gas she used. Just where the hell was she coming up with all the extra cash to feed that monster's raging appetite, anyway? He shook his head at the strange behavior of his twin.

Come to think of it, mom even seemed a little different too. She was dressing up more and more. He hadn't really noticed just how sexy a forty year old woman could be. He couldn't place it, but mom seemed to have a glow about her that made her even more beautiful then usual. "Damn." He muttered as he tried to ignore his growing erection as he drove. "I shouldn't have broken up with Colleen last night. I need a good fuck right about now." He had to break it off though. The little cunt wouldn't go bareback with him! It wasn't his fault she couldn't tolerate contraceptive pills! Fuck her! Oh well. Malcolm told him about a little place outside of town where a mother-daughter act hung out. His new friend and benefactor had laughed heartily while telling how these low class whores would suck and fuck any cock shoved through holes drilled in the walls of the video booths. It was on his way home, so what the hell?

The eighteen year old parked and eyed the dump of a building. Yes, this was the place! He checked his Rolex, another gift from Malcolm, and went inside. The two whores should be busily at work! Bobby looked around at the men waiting by the row of doors in the back of the shop. The well muscled young man silently dared anyone to challenge him as he pushed by and took his place by one of the doors. A few glared at him, but none were foolish enough to object. In due course the door opened and a guy stumbled out, while stuffing himself back into his pants.

Bobby went in and made sure the door was locked behind him. He squatted down for a quick peek through the hole. He had heard about gloryholes online. It was prudent to make sure it wasn't some dude on the other side. Bobby didn't have anything against homosexuals; he was just firm in his own orientation. He needed a woman, and needed one now! Two people were on the other side of the wall. He smiled at the sight of a well trimmed red bush, over a pretty little pussy. His eyes opened wider when he noticed the slight swell of her stomach. The bitch was knocked up! Bobby had a mild pregnancy fetish, so the information only made her that much more desirable! Also, since the bitch was already pregnant, he didn't need a condom! Yes, he had indeed come to the right place! The other person seemed quite busy. She too was obviously a woman. No man could have a figure that good! He watched the back of the blonde's head bob wildly as she obviously worked hard at sucking someone off. He wondered if that slut was also knocked up. The thought was thrilling!

When the natural redhead knelt and softly caressed the blonde's back, Bobby got the surprise of his life! "Mom?" he gasped softly as he witnessed the impossible. That would make the blonde his twin sister Sarah! No wonder Malcolm had told him to come here and check out the whores! He felt angry and betrayed, but he also felt his cock surge even more firmly erect! He didn't even stop to think. Bobby undid his belt and dropped his pants! He slipped his throbbing cock through the hole and waited to be noticed.

"Malcolm?" he mother asked softly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone I know. Your cock is just as huge as his is!" He felt fingers softly stroke his member. "If you want a hand job, it's free." She stated almost coyly. "If you want more, I expect a gift. Fifty dollars makes a nice start."

Bobby reached for his wallet, but remembered what Malcolm had said about the older of the two whores he had discovered. "Fuck that, bitch." He said in a gruff and husky whisper to disguise his voice. "Do you think I need to pay for sex? I'm not giving you a dollar!"

He heard his mother sigh from the other side of the wall. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "With a cock that big, I'm certain you do quite well for yourself. I'll treat you nicely; just don't tell anyone it was a freebie, okay?"

Malcolm was right! Mom just gave it away! What a fuckin' dirty whore! "That depends on how nice you treat me, you fucking slut! If you're good enough, I won't tell a soul! I wouldn't want to mob this place with dead-beats!"

Damn! Mom wasted no time! Bobby felt the warmth of lips sliding over the head of his rock hard organ. "That's a good start, bitch!" he barked. "I expect more though. I want to hear you gag on it!"

His cock felt cool air as she pulled back for a moment. "Yes sir." She said politely before damn near devouring him! He felt the head hit the tight confines of a throat, and pass right through. Disgusting slobbering gagging sounds filled the air as his mother labored mightily to keep him deep in her throat! Mom really knew how to suck a cock! Colleen was a rank amateur by comparison!

Bobby enjoyed the skills of his mother's mouth for quite a while before withdrawing from the hole. "Turn around bitch. I want to finish in your cunt!" He shoved his cock right back in.

"Sarah, look at this!" He heard his mother hiss.

His sister gasped audibly. "Mom, that's not fair! How come you keep getting the huge ones?"

Mom giggled. "Age does have its privileges!"

"Mother!" Sarah sounded indignant. "I get the next whopper to come along! Stop hogging all the big ones or I'll tell Malcolm on you!"

"You won't open your mouth, Sarah! Remember your place!"

"Mother, you are a bitch!" Sarah said in a huff. "I hope the next big one chokes you to death!"

"Watch your mouth, Sarah!" Mom sounded really angry. "You have another customer, anyway. Get to work!"

Bobby tried not to laugh as he listened to the women on the other side of the wall. It was quite flattering to have his sister and mother argue over his dick. He rapped sharply on the wall. "Come on, bitch! I need some pussy!"

"And I need some cock!" She replied as he heard movements on her side. He felt fingers softly guiding him, and then fantastic warmth as his member pushed through his mother's folds. 'Oh God, you're as big as my boyfriend, maybe even bigger!"

Bobby smiled. She had mistakenly called him Malcolm. Dad's boss must be mom's lover while she's not plying this trade! "You're not married?" he asked in his gruff voice. "Did your boyfriend put that baby in your belly?"

"Yes. I, I'm married, but he doesn't matter. My boyfriend knocked me up." She laughed. "I think he even knocked up my daughter, we're not sure about that yet. My husband doesn't have any say in the matter! I don't even let the poor guy fuck me any more!"

So that was why dad was spending so much time away! Bobby dismissed that thought. If dad couldn't handle a woman any more, that was his problem! "Well bitch, get moving! I want to shoot a load into your knocked up belly!"

"Dear God yes! I want that too!" She slammed against the wall and took his cock completely inside her tightness. "I want you to cum in me! If my husband comes home tonight, I'll make him suck it back out and swallow it! I'll even give him a hand job and let him cum on my tits if he does it without gagging!"

The idea was disturbing, but not nearly enough to bother Bobby too much. If mom forced dad to eat another man's creamy- pie, it must mean he's really whipped! He shrugged his shoulders and concentrated on his own pleasures. "Yeah bitch, that's good! Ride my dick! Ride it like the fucking whore you really are!" He leaned against the wall and let his mother do all the work. It was so much better then fucking Colleen! That bitch was a dead ass in bed. Insisting on condoms had only been the last straw! Who would have though mom would be such a lively fuck? Her sheath massaged every inch of his engorged cock. He and Sarah had passed through this tunnel of delight just over eighteen years ago. Now mom was welcoming him back into that same passage. The thought was electrifying!

"It's so good!" his mother moaned as her ass slapped against the wall. Bobby felt the whole booth shaking. Mom might very well bring down the house! "Sarah, it's like f-fucking Malcolm! He's filling me so good!"

Bobby thought he heard his sister frustrated moan. Damn! That must mean Sarah had yet another dick crammed into her mouth! If his mother and sister adored a good hard piece of meat this much, maybe he didn't need to go looking for another girlfriend after all. It sure would be convenient to get all the tail he wanted right there at home! With luck they were both pregnant too! What a nice bonus! He imagined the near future and grinned. How big would their tits get when they filled with milk? He could hardly wait to sample their produce! Would mother and daughter taste different? The thought was almost too much! "I'm about to cum, bitch! Take it! Take every drop!"

"I will!" she wailed as her efforts increased. "Do it! Cum inside the whore! Fill me! Splatter my baby with your semen!"

Holy fucking shit! Mom sure did know how to talk dirty! Bobby felt the rush of pure power that signaled his peak. "Take it!" he grunted again as his cock throbbed. He exploded! His penis erupted and pumped streamer after thick gooey streamer of fluid into his pregnant mother's belly! It was God dammed fantastic! Mom was going wild. Her body went into spasms around his cock as he kept right on pulsing!

He slowly withdrew when his orgasm finally ebbed. Bobby wiped off the combined fluids from his cock and casually tossed his soiled handkerchief to the filthy floor. "Honey?" his mom whispered. "Will you be back here again?"

"You can count on that, slut." He pulled up his slacks and made himself presentable. "I'm definitely coming back for more."

Mom stuck a finger through the hole and crooked in a beckoning motion. "Give me a signal next time you're here." She whispered softly through the hole. "That way I'll know it's you before my bitchy daughter can get at your cock ahead of me!"

Bobby laughed. "What kind of signal?" he asked while squatting down by the hole.

"Just knock three short raps, followed by three long." A beautiful green eye peered in at him and his mother sputtered to a stop.

"Mother" he hissed to her. "Keep your semen breath mouth shut. Do not tell Sarah I was here!"

He heard a gasp. "I, I won't. I promise." Mom sounded shocked, yet somehow hopeful. "Knock like I said if you come back. I meant what I said before!"

"You can count on it!" Good. Mom now thought he didn't wish Sarah to know he knew about their secret little hobby. His sister would find out, soon enough! Bobby threw open the door and strode out. He grinned at the next guy in line. "Damn, that was the best fifty I ever spent!" He laughed as he headed out to the parking lot. He would keep mom's freebie secret. She really did earn that much! He only hoped Sarah was as good a lay as their mother turned out to be!

Later that day, Bobby had to work hard to keep the grin from his face as mom tried so very hard to act like noting out of the ordinary had happened. "How was your day, sweetie?" she asked with an amusing hint of a blush on her cheeks.

"I got in a hell of a good workout at this new, uh, gym Malcolm recommended." He answered with a straight face. Mom's blush grew more noticeable. "I'll probably get in another tomorrow."

Malcolm laughed knowingly. "I thought you'd enjoy the services provided there."

Bobby couldn't help grinning. "I really did. Thanks for sharing it with me!"

Sarah glanced over from the stove as she slipped a tray of sticky buns in. Bobby secretly thought 'buns in the oven' quite appropriate for the women in his life. "Bobert" he used to hate when she called him that, but over the years had grown used to it. "You should take me next time. I'd like to start working out a little bit. It'll be good for me if I'm, um, it'll be good for me."

Thankfully, their father chose that moment to race into the kitchen carrying a suitcase. "Oh good, Malcolm, you're here. My flight leaves in an hour. I'll call you from Tokyo once I get settled into the hotel." Bobby watched as dad hugged mom. His face took on an almost grateful expression. "Honey, um, thanks for earlier." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before smiling and smacking his lips as if eating something delicious. "You're wonderful!"

The young man turned away from his father. He didn't want to think about dad eating cum that he had shot into that beautiful pussy! Shoot! Did mom fuck other guys today? How much semen did dad eat anyway? Dad settled for eating out his cum filled wife and the occasional hand job? Bobby decided he could never settle for that! Oh well, dad seemed happy. Who was he to judge? "Oh! I almost forgot!" Bobby pulled a slip of paper from his pocket. "Could you try and find some of the manga and anime on this list? I'll pay you back when you get home."

Dad glanced at it. "Sure son. I should have time." He looked at his watch. "Speaking of time, I'm late!"

Mom picked up her car keys. "Then let's go!"

Malcolm smiled. "I'll ride along. I can show Cathy the new exhibit at the art museum on the way back."

Sarah looked startled. "Hey, I'll go too!" Bobby could see the jealousy burning in his sister's eyes. "Bobert, pull the buns out when the timer rings. Even you can't ruin that!"

Malcolm held up a hand. "Sorry dear." He gave Bobby a knowing wink. "I just have two tickets. You have to order them in advance. Sorry kiddo, maybe some other time."

Bobby almost laughed as Sarah shot their mother a look that could blister paint from the wall. "Yeah right, another time!" Damn! Sarah really was jealous over mom hogging the big dicks! He guessed that was why Malcolm was so happy about bringing him into the mix!

Mom glared right back at Sarah. "Malcolm said he'd take you another time! Don't be so difficult!"

Sarah stormed out of the kitchen. "Bobert, if you want to eat those sticky buns, don't forget to take them out! I'm going to take a nap!"

Bobby sighed. "Somebody is cranky. I guess it's because Sarah quit drinking coffee." Now he knew why she did! Women trying to get pregnant shouldn't drink caffeine. Even he knew that!

As mom and dad left the kitchen, Malcolm took the moment to clap him on the back. "I hear you gave your mother quite a shock." He grinned. "Good for you. I take it you have another shock in the works?" The grinning man hooked a thumb at the ceiling, indicating where Sarah was most likely sulking in her room.

"You could say that!" Bobby grinned back at his friend. "I take it you'll be having some fun too tonight."

Malcolm laughed. "I'm planning on nailing your mother right at the airport. I may even let her turn a few tricks in the men's room first. She ought to enjoy that!"

Bobby shook Malcolm's hand. "Have a good time! I know I will!"

"Mind the sticky buns." His benefactor reminded as he walked out the door. "We wouldn't want your sister to get upset."

Bobby closed the door with a grin. "No, I certainly wouldn't want her upset, at least not over the damn baking!"

True to his word, he waited for the bell to ring. He put the buns on a rack to cool, and tossed the oven mitts on the kitchen table. "Now things are really going to get cooking!"

Walking softly, the eighteen year old crept silently up the stairway. Sarah's bedroom stood open and empty. He slipped in and slowly made his way to the closed door of her bathroom. Bobby smiled. Thank goodness theirs was an old and stately house. He sank to his knees and put an eye to the keyhole in the door. There was Sarah, sitting on the toilet. Bobby didn't have much of a piss fetish, but what he saw thrilled him to the root of his now firming cock.

"Please?" Sarah said softly as she opened a small package. "Please have good news for me!" Bobby watched with rapt attention as his sister pulled the foil wrapping off of a small plastic stick like device. "Please let me know I'm pregnant!" She scooted back a bit on the seat, spread her legs wider, and thrust the stick between her thighs. He couldn't see very well, but Bobby caught the unmistakable sound of his sister urinating.

"A pregnancy test!" Bobby clamped a hand over his mouth as he watched his beautiful sister pissing on the handy little instrument. Who would have thought seeing a girl test herself like this would be so hot? His cock throbbed with need as he peered through the keyhole.

"Three minutes! Come on, just three little minutes!" Sarah sounded almost frantic. "Why is three minutes taking so damn long?" Bobby watched with his heart pounding as the lovely girl sat on the toilet while staring intently at the test stick. "Two lines." She whispered. "Come on! I need that second line!" A moment later saw Sarah leap off of the toilet with a triumphant cry. "Yes! Two lines! I'm knocked up! In your face, mom! Now we're equal! Best of all, I'll never have to worry about prison again!"

"Prison?" Bobby had no idea what she was talking about, but then again, he didn't really care! He shared the girl's joy with the news of her delicate condition, but for a different reason. Now he could fuck her any damn time he wanted, bareback, with no fear of putting an incest baby in his sister's belly! His cock surged even harder as the girl actually put the test stick to her lips and kissed the urine dampened plastic!

"Now mom can't get away with taking all of Malcolm's time!" Bobby got a nice clear look at his sister's delectable ass when the girl bent to pick up the wrapper of her pregnancy test. "When they get home I'm going to insist he fucks me while mommy dearest only gets to watch!" When she started getting back into her jeans he took that opportunity to slip silently back out of her room.

"How am I going to pull this off?" he asked himself as he went to his own room. "She doesn't know I know about her dirty little hobby. I doubt if she'll just jump into my bed." He grinned. "Still, she's a cum sucking slut, just like mom. It shouldn't be too hard to get into her panties, or into her mouth, for that matter!"

"Thanks for helping out in the kitchen, Bobert." Sarah smiled at her brother from his doorway. "I'm in a good mood right now. What do you want me to fix for dinner?"

Bobby looked at his sister in a whole new light. He always knew she was beautiful. Every guy he knew would give his right arm for a chance to get at her gorgeous body. Now he saw her as more then just a sister. Sarah was a remarkably sexual being. He had to have her. Why not now? He grinned. "I'm not hungry just yet Sarah. Why don't we sit and talk. We haven't had a good bull session in a while."

He watched as his sister entered the room and sat primly on the edge of his bed. "Well Bobert, what do you want to talk about?"

"Hobbies, I guess." He sat next to her and grinned. "Why don't you tell me how long you have been a practicing slut?"

As he expected, Sarah reacted rather badly to that bold statement. Her hand lashed out. He ignored the sting of his cheek from her angry slap. "How dare you talk to me like that?" She jumped up from the bed. "I'm going to tell mom as soon as she gets home!"

Bobby moved like lightening and grabbed her wrist in his powerful grip. "No you won't tell mom. Do you know why?"

"What could you possibly say that would make me keep quiet?" she asked shrilly.

"Actually, I don't think I could stop you." He used his free hand to grab the collar of her blouse and give it a solid tug. "That's why I have to make the most of our time alone!"

She cried out as fabric tore and buttons flew. "What are you doing, pervert! I'm your sister! Let me go this instant!"

"No, I think I'll keep you!" He finished ripping her blouse away, and roughly yanked the cups of her bra from her heaving breasts. "You're making me horny, sis. What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing, you pig!" She tried for another slap, but Bobby had no trouble pinning her arms to her sides. "Let me go! Let me go right this instant!"

He released her, and laughed when her beautiful ass thumped to the floor. "It's funny to hear you calling me a pig, you slut. Don't you feel the tiniest bit like a hypocrite?"

She blushed, but her anger didn't fade. "No! Why should I?"

"Oh, I don't know." He laughed again as she scrambled to her feet and ran from the room. He called after her as she raced across the hall and slammed her door shut. "It's just an idea I had!"

Bobby hurried down to the garage and rummaged through his father's workshop. He returned to his sister's room and threaded the Dewalt five inch hole-saw over the drill bit he had attached to dad's battery operated hand drill. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she cried as he placed the bit against the wood and started the motor whirring away. Sarah screamed when the blade began to sink into the wood like a hot knife through butter. "Oh my God, stop it! Cut it out!"

"I am cutting it out!" he yelled over the noise as the hole-saw chewed through the wood. When he made it completely through, he tossed the tool aside and began lining the hole with strip after strip of duct tape, soon it looked just like the holes at the porno shop. He stood up and eyed his handy work. Perfect! Just the right level for easy entry! Nice and roomy, too. "There you go, slut. Now you should feel right at home!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked with a nervous edge to her voice. "Why should a hole like that make me feel at home?"

"This is why, you big titty whore!" Bobby kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his belt. His pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. "Now do you feel at home?" He slipped his throbbing erection through the hole and laughed. "Go ahead. Tell me that this doesn't look familiar to you!"

Sarah squealed. "Go away! Get that thing away from me!"

"Oh, I forgot. Let's make this more real for you." He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a crisp new one dollar bill. "Here you go, whore!" He completed the intended insult by slipping the single dollar along the side of his cock and letting it drop into the room with his sister. "There, you've been paid. Now get the fuck to work!"

Sarah sobbed. "How did you find out? How did you know about this?"

"A buddy of mine recognized you at your, uh, part time job. He said you and another girl go to some porno place and suck off men through holes." He smiled as he spun his little tale. He didn't want to admit to his sister just yet that he had in fact been the owner of the cock she and mom had been arguing over. It just might prove to be in his advantage to toy with Sarah's obvious jealousy over mom later. "He told me he couldn't believe such beautiful girls would do such nasty things."

"It wasn't my fault!" Anger flared in her voice. "Um, my girlfriend, yeah, my girlfriend from business school, that's right. My girlfriend dragged me down there. I, I just wanted to try it once, but I accidentally started to like it! She got me addicted to cock!" Now she sounded defensive. "Besides, do you know how much money I made in just a couple of weeks? You know daddy won't give me an increase in my allowance since I maxed out my credit card!"

Bobby sat down on the floor. Sarah sat on the other side. They faced each other through the hole. "It's your life, I guess. You're my sister. I just wanted to teach you a lesson. I'm sorry I got so carried away." He made a show of rubbing the back of his neck in pretend embarrassment. "You wouldn't want to tell me your friend's name, would you? My buddy claims she sometimes gives it away for free. I want a piece of that!"

He almost laughed when Sarah's eyes blazed with jealous anger. "That fucking cunt does give it away! She also steals all the best cocks for herself!" She took a deep breath. There was a guy there today with a whopper almost as big as yours! She hogged it all for herself, the cunt! She even climbed on and rode it like a bitch in heat! That's not right! I only give head when I go there!"

Almost as big? Bobby nearly laughed. Of course! He had noticed the wall was thicker at the porn shop then the wood of Sarah's door. Those booths were poorly lit, too. "You think I'm big?" he sighed. "Too bad we're brother and sister. Give me your friend's name and number. I want to see if she's as hot as my buddy claims! He swears she looks like a centerfold model. I want a chance to hit that too!"

"No fucking way will I let, uh, my girlfriend get her hooks into you!" She took a deep breath to calm herself down. Her eyes took on a calculating look. "Besides, she's not that hot. I have a proposition for you, Bobert. After all, you've already paid me."

"What do you mean?" Yes! His innocent act was paying off nicely. "Sorry about that. You can keep the dollar. Tell me where you guys go to do your, um, thing and I'll fix your door up, good as new. I bet I can nail her for free too, if you're there to help talk her into it!"

She smiled wickedly. "You may be worried about us being related, but I'm not." He watched in pure delight as his sister finished pulling off her ruined blouse and shrugged out of her bra. "Why don't you put that pretty penis back through the hole? I bet I can make you forget all about meeting my girlfriend. I give better head then she does! Besides, everyone knows blowjobs don't count as incest. Just as long as you swear never to let mom ever find out about what I do, you can come to me any time you want a little head, okay? Would you like that?"

His cock surged even harder. Yes! He had managed to make her think she was talking him into this! Best of all, she thought he would be afraid of mom finding out about this! SCORE! "Hell yeah I'd like that!" He was on his feet and cock through the hole in seconds flat!

"Oh wow, Bobert, you're huge! I'll even forgive you for tearing my favorite blouse, even though it'll be the second time I have to replace the damn thing this month!" she giggled. "Forget I mentioned that. You know, it's too bad we can't ever do more, uh, never mind about that, too." Her lips lovingly engulfed the swollen head of his cock.

"Yeah sis, this is so hot!" he leaned up against the door as Sarah proved her skills were on a par with those of their mother. His eyes opened wide. Sarah took him deep after only a few seconds warm-up! The door shook a little as her forehead must have bumped against it. She hardly even gagged at all! His sister must have some real experience with cock sucking! He briefly wondered if it was Malcolm who had broken in his sexy twin's mouth, but didn't really care. Whoever did wasn't important. He was receiving all the benefits of her skills!

She bobbed for quite a while, his cock moving in and out of her clasping throat. She suddenly withdrew. "Bobert, would you mind if I let you cum on my face? Don't feel bad when I let you out of my mouth when you start to blow. My stupid ass slut of a friend goes all in for eating cum. I do too, sometimes." She giggled like a little kid. "I kind of like facials though. No, that's a lie. I LOVE getting facials! Ever hear of bukkake? I want you to slop my face all up! I want you to make me a dirty girl!"

"Somebody has been cruising the nasty Japanese sites." He laughed. "Sure I'd like to bukkake my beautiful sister."

"Just as long as you don't think it's too sick or nasty." She sounded a bit embarrassed. "You don't, do you?"

"Hells no! I have a few movies on my hard drive featuring bukkake!" He smiled contentedly when he felt Sarah lick him again. "I give a pretty good size load, sis. Hope you like it!"

"I will! I really will, Bobert!" she sighed in relief. "I can't wait for you to plaster your gunk all over my face!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.