Like Mother, Like Wife - Cover

Like Mother, Like Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Barney

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sexy mother has a powerfull influence on her new daughter in-law

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother  

Growing up in my house was difficult. We were not poor nor was life hard. Rather it was unbelievably frustrating to go through adolescence living with a woman like my mother. Dark shoulder length hair, smooth, tanned skin, perfect pear sized breasts and an ass that was absolutely perfect. Working as a secretary downtown her standard weekday clothing was knee length skirt, silky blouse, black stockings and 4" heels. If her looks and dress were not enough, she was, looking back now ... a slut.

Shortly after my father left, mom started dating again. Those "date nights' were special events. Mother would take a long hot tub. Dressed in a short silky robe, she would lay her different outfits out on the bed. At first they were rather conservative dresses and knee-length skirts, much like she wore to work. She would hold each dress or skirt up to her body and ask me what I thought. Only 10 years old, I would blush and smile and tell her they all looked good.

Eventually the outfits she wore changed. The skirts become shorter, the heels became higher and the blouses became tighter. She would hold her outfits up to her body while wearing her bra and panties. Black lace push-up bra's ... lacy panties and heavy make-up. She would giggle when I would stare and blush with a noticeable erection in my pajamas. She made me zip her dresses and help her put on her shoes asking me if her stocking seams were straight. It was absolutely wonderful torture.

She began bringing her date's home. They would sit on the couch together kissing. Sometimes mom and I would make eye contact while she was making out with her man. She would hold my gaze and my stomach would tighten as she slid her hand down his chest. Still looking into my eyes she would slowly move her hand down to his rock hard cock. She breaks the kiss and smiles at me as she takes her stud by the hand and leads him to her bedroom.

I would rush to my room, next door to hers. Soon I would hear mother moaning as her big dicked young boyfriend fucked her. I was painfully hard. I took my pajamas off and exploded as soon as I touched my cock. It was a knee buckling feeling. The first orgasm of my young life as my mother begged for cock in the next room.

After that night, I looked forward to her Friday night dates as if my life depended on them. She would really put on a show getting ready. Sexy push-up bras see through panties with no effort to hide her perfect body. She began wearing fishnet stockings which made me dizzy with lust. On her way out the door she kissed my ear and whispered...

"I won't be out late honey, 10:00 at the latest ... you can stay up if you'd like."

With that she gave give me a sexy grin and kiss leaving a lipstick mark on my cheek...

This was my golden opportunity. At 9 o'clock that night I found myself hiding in my mother's closet. Surrounded by silky dresses with the slight smell of her intoxicating perfume, I found a perfect view of her bed through the slats of the closet door. The anticipation was intense. My youthful cock was like steel when I heard her come home with her date. She called out to me with a sound of disappointment when I was not in the living room waiting for her.

Soon she came giggling into her bedroom with her young stud in tow. I froze with fear as she walked to her closet and opened the door to kick off her heels. Rather than the angry response I feared, mother glanced down at me and gave me that sexy crooked grin of hers with a slow wink. My heart raced and palms got sweaty.

As she turned, she gracefully slipped out of her skirt and shed her blouse. Her delicate hands deftly unbuttoned her lover's shirt revealing a powerful, well chiseled muscular chest. Dropping to her knee's as she unbuckled his pants she turned her smiling face to me. We locked eyes as she wrapped her hands around the biggest, thickest cock I had ever seen. It was quickly growing in her hands, full of veins rushing blood to an enormous pink head. Keeping her eyes on me, she began kissing the massive cockhead and fondling his apple sized balls.

Holding my eyes, mother began sucking the huge cock. Sliding it deep down her throat I could tell she loved cock. Next her lover picked her up and put her on the bed. Instinctively she spread her long legs, inviting him to fuck her. She re-positioned herself so she could look directly at me as he slid his massive cock into my mother's cunt.

"Ooohhh god ... fuck me" she moaned, as our eye's stayed locked. I was leaking cum without even touching my cock.

"Ooohhh fuck me with that beautiful cock". "Fuck my cunt. Ohhhh I love cock". I love cock!" she screamed as he impaled her.

I could not hold out any longer. I reached for my cock and exploded on my second stroke just as my mother called out, "I'm cummmmmming! Keep fucking me with big cock!"

We came together looking at each other.

The next morning her lover was gone and she acted as if nothing had happened. She went right back to being same old mom. If she wasn't going to say anything, neither was I. Things went right back to normal until the next Friday night. As she carefully prepared herself for her "date", she asked me to help he dress. She had gone shopping that week and was dressing like a slut. She had full 5' heels, patterned stockings, a micro mini skirt and a see through blouse with a push-up lace bra clearly visible. As she tugged and fitted herself she would grin at me and ask if she looked OK.

"Do I look good honey?", she purred. "Will the boy's like me?" "Are these heels too high?" she smiled.

I was out of my mind. My mother looked like a whore as she kissed me goodbye.

"I won't be out late. I should be home by 10 baby".

At 9, just as I was about to find my place in her closet, she burst through the door. She had a young man about 20 years old on her arm. He was tall, dark and very strong looking. She had a big smile as she introduced me to her friend Steve.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.