Interview With a Pimp - Cover

Interview With a Pimp

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Spiker the pimp reveals his own background and those of his "ladies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Interracial   First   Prostitution  

TRIXIE

"If Mom and Dad knew where I was going..."

"It's okay, Trixie. We'll be in and out within an hour."

The two black teenage girls were waiting at the bus stop. Marlene Rivers, sixteen, was what most would have called cute. Her eyes were bright and expressive and her face pleasantly sculpted. While she was a year older than her companion, however, it was Trixie Danvers who was the eye catcher of the two. She often still wore her hair in a single bushy pigtail, as she did today, but her facial features were classic, cheek bones high, accentuating her large brown eyes, and sensuous pouty lips. The other difference was her figure. Even at fifteen her breasts and hips were predominant. Matched with her small waist and already gorgeous legs her body was exceptional for one so young. A shy and retiring but pleasant girl, Trixie had yet to begin dating. She had been asked, but her parents felt the teen simply wasn't yet ready and so the sweet, naive girl considered her friend's invitation a bit rebellious. Today was far from a date but it meant a trip to prison to see a man already in his twenties. If her parents found out...

"But a prison."

"He's my brother. He's all I got."

"I know, but ... I just never dreamed I'd be going to visit someone in prison."

"Neither did I. Benny, he likes to be called Spiker, just has a few more months to go and he'll be out."

"Is he going to deal drugs again when he gets out?"

"He says not. He says he's got a great idea for a new business."

"What kind of business?"

"He won't say. Just says it'll be a surprise."

The bus pulled noisily to the corner and the girls boarded.

The outside of the prison was concrete, high and foreboding. The two teens looked at each other for encouragement. Although Marlene had visited before she always dreaded having to enter through those imposing gates and steel doors. She sensed Trixie hesitating.

"It's okay -- really."

Trixie returned a half smile which was obviously feigned. The two proceeded through the gates after a check of identification, checked their purses, and finally proceeded to the visiting room. Several tables were scattered about the large hall. A divider ran down the center of the table so there could be no physical contact. Folding chairs sat at either end.

"There he is!" smiled Marlene, pointing.

Trixie was surprised to find the young man sitting at the table not only handsome but wearing a winning smile which immediately melted her heart. As the two approached and seated themselves, Marlene made the introduction.

"Spiker, this is Trixie."

"Well, well, well, where did you ever find such a lovely young thing?" grinned the inmate.

Trixie looked down in embarrassment.

"Trixie is my best friend, so just cool it." Marlene cautioned.

"I wouldn't think of being anything but a perfect gentleman. Shall I be your perfect gentleman, Trixie?" I'd kiss your hand but as you can see they sort of frown on that."

Again the young teen blushed and looked away.

"It's all right, Trixie. I don't bite," kidded Spiker, breaking the ice. Trixie giggled and looked up to meet his eyes for the first time. The moment was electric for the young girl. Those eyes seemed to be looking into her very soul and she felt she could lose herself in the radiance of his smile and voice.

"It isn't often that a guy in a place like this gets a visit from an angel."

"Mom and Dad don't always think I'm an angel," she smiled in return.

"Well I do. You can come grant me a wish anytime you want."

"And just what would you wish for?"

"A date with you."

Again Trixie felt herself reddening.

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" laughed Marlene.

"Sisters don't count," he continued, ignoring her. "On the other hand I will absolutely never make it out of here alive if you don't come see me again."

"I ... I don't know."

"Please, Angel. Grant me that one wish. Come see me again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.