I Belong to Snake Now - Cover

I Belong to Snake Now

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

I showed up in the morning and Snake had, as usual, just gotten home from work. He made me suck him off, clean up the house and then said I would be done for the day. That was great news. I’m really getting behind on my own housework.

I was home by ten that morning and spent the day doing my laundry and cleaning house. I also went shopping for groceries. I was tired at the end of the day but I felt better for having my chores done.

The next day was more of the same. It seems I’ve been wearing Snake out. He hasn’t been getting enough sleep. So until he’s rested I’m there more for the housework than the blowjob, although he seems to really enjoy the blowjob.

Once I finished Snake’s housework on Friday I was free for the weekend. The last two days had been bearable, at least when compared to the preceding days. Now I have the weekend to spend with Jay.

He was all excited when he got home. He’s going to Atlanta the week after next for his company. It’s a great opportunity and I’m so excited for him. I begged him to take me with him. If Snake were to find out I’m home alone for an entire week, nine days actually, my life would be hell.

I know, of course, there’s no way for Snake to find out. I’m sure as hell not going to tell him! Still, a week without having to suck his nasty cock and clean his nasty house would have been nice.

Jay said that we can’t do it, though. His company is putting him in a room with someone else. We can’t afford my travel expenses at the moment. So I’m going to have to stay behind and continue spending my weekdays with Snake.

The weekend flew by. After church, as I was sitting in the car on the way home, it occurred to me that I’m the only one who’s aware of the many changes that are taking place in my life. Nobody I’ve talked to from my real life is aware that I’ve been gang raped. Or that I go to Snakes house every morning and suck his cock. Or that I have a supply of slut clothes hidden in my closet. Nobody from my pre-Snake life is aware of the changes in me. But I am. I think about it all the time and live in a constant state of dread that someone will find out or dreading what Snake is going to make me do the next time I go to his house. Add to that the despair I experience each time I think about how long my sexual slavery will last. Because there’s certainly no end in sight.

On Monday morning I checked my email after Jay went to work. I had a message from Snake telling me to be there at the usual time. I quickly showered and put on one of the hideous new skirt/loincloths. I can’t stand any of the tops either, so I closed my eyes and picked one. It doesn’t really matter what I wear. I spend most of the day naked anyway. Slut clothes are only a problem when he takes me out somewhere.

I hate both articles of clothing I chose. The top I selected at random is disgusting. I started to put it back in the closet but I realize I’ll hate any of the others just as much and I’ll end up wearing this one eventually. I might as well get it over with. So I put on the one I picked up at random. It’s the one that’s nothing more than a flap of cloth that goes on over my head and drapes down to partially cover my breasts. It only marginally covers my nipples and ties behind my back, exposing my breasts almost completely from the sides.

I turned from side to side in front of the mirror. It isn’t so much that my breasts are exposed every time I move that bothers me. What really bothers me is that I don’t seem to mind as much anymore. I actually thought it looked sexy! When I realized what I was thinking I was dismayed that I could think like that.

When it was time, I went out to the car and drove to Snake’s house. I went to the door and knocked. I entered when he gave me permission. The first thing I saw when I entered the house was the mess. How can a person make such a huge mess in just one weekend? There are beer cans and bottles everywhere. On nearly every flat surface there are empty or half empty plates. There are cigarette butts in everything! I guess the problem is that Snake and his friends just really aren’t housebroken.

Snake has already eaten and is sitting in his recliner watching me as I took off my cunt clothes. All he said was, “Same as last time cunt. Give me some of that good head and clean this fucking mess up.”

I dropped to my knees in front of him and sucked his cock. I’m surprised at how easy it’s getting. I was even more surprised when I realized I was kind of enjoying it! No, that isn’t quite right. I’m not enjoying it. But it excites me! It doesn’t even hurt when I take him into my throat anymore. When he finally came I swallowed quickly and waited for him to push me away.

He started to get up but I thought it would be better if I could get to his bedroom and at least straighten it up a little before he goes to bed. So I timidly spoke up, “Sir, may I speak?”

He looked at me, he looks annoyed at me for having the temerity to even ask, but he asked impatiently, “What?”

“Please Sir. Let me straighten up your bedroom and put clean sheets out for you before you go to bed. It will only take a few minutes, I’ll hurry.”

If I’m going to be doing all of his damned housework I don’t want his bedroom to get back like it was before.

He looked at me for a minute and then decided it might be a good idea. He sat back down. I grabbed some cleaning supplies from the kitchen and a fresh set of sheets and hurried to his bedroom.

As I expected it’s a mess. I worked as fast as I could and just got the worst of it. Then I changed the sheets and went back out to the living room and told him his bed is ready. He stood and went back to the bedroom and closed the door.

I set about cleaning the house. How can someone possibly make this much of a mess in two days?! I had stocked up on cleaning supplies and I even discovered that Snake owns an old, barely adequate vacuum cleaner. It was stuck in the back of a closet and just needed some bags. I cleaned the house thoroughly again. By 11:30 I was ready to go home. I was just about to get dressed when Mr. Steadman from across the street knocked at the door.

I didn’t see him approaching and I was startled. I hurriedly opened the door and he smiled when he saw me standing there naked.

“Snake is in bed, Mr. Steadman,” I said quietly.

Mr. Steadman nodded and said, “I know. I spoke to him yesterday and he said I could come over anytime I felt like getting you to suck my cock again.”

For some reason I don’t like sucking off this pathetic little fat man. I mean, Christ! He can’t even get a hard on!

Oh my! That’s twice since I met Snake that I have used the lord’s name in vain! Or more, I hardly notice it anymore.

I stepped back from the door and he came in. He unbuttoned his pants and dropped them to his knees and sat down on the couch. I started to kneel at his feet but instead he positioned me at his side and made me bend over. That way he can play with my body while I suck his cock.

I took his limp cock into my mouth and sucked as well as you can suck a cock that doesn’t get hard. It would twitch in my mouth occasionally. He would moan in pleasure as he moved his hands over my body. The entire act was repulsive, but it didn’t take long before I felt a weak stream of watery liquid being pumped into my mouth. It didn’t seem quite as bitter as the first time. Maybe I’m priming the pump for the old fart.

Mr. Steadman left quickly and I dressed and drove home. I took another shower and brushed my teeth for a very long time.

After my shower I dried off and I did my own housework. It didn’t take long and soon I was sitting around thinking about Snake. I pictured myself in my slut clothes and being taken to the biker bar. I imagined what I looked like to those ugly bikers as I walked around the bar in the nude. I even thought about Snake letting men have sex with me for money to buy more slut clothes. I don’t think I even realized I was rubbing my pussy until I was having an orgasm! I couldn’t believe what I had just done!

As I sat there, shocked at my own behavior, something else struck me. I’ve been cleaning my own house in the nude! What is Snake turning me into?!

I need to do something to occupy my mind. I went into the computer room and checked my email. My husband emailed me a copy of his schedule for his trip to Atlanta next week. He’s leaving Saturday so that he can be there Sunday morning for the prayer breakfast. They plan on working through the following Saturday. So he won’t be home until the following Sunday evening.

We’ve never been separated before and when I first was told about the trip I was nervous. But once I got used to the idea I thought it might be nice to have some quiet time for a little reflection. Until last week when I became Snake’s cunt my entire life revolved around Jay and the house. And the lord of course. They were all I thought about. Lately my horizons are being broadened. I could use a little time to try to bring a little sanity back into my life.

I was just about to turn the computer off again when I received another email from Snake. It contained more incriminating pictures of me. Most of them had been taken at the bar. A couple of the pictures just showed me walking around among all of the customers in the nude. But most of them showed me having sex with someone, or two someones.

I took another quick shower and dressed and started supper. When Jay came home we ate. Most of the conversation was about his trip. I wasn’t really happy about that subject so I was kind of quiet. He knows how I feel and he sensed that it was making me sad so finally he changed the subject.

I found it incomprehensible that after all I’ve been through, he can’t look at me and tell the difference. Later that night, when we went to bed we made love. But I couldn’t enjoy it.

First I was afraid he’d be able to tell the difference when he entered me. When I finally realized he couldn’t I tried to relax and just enjoy some pleasant love making. But for some reason it just wasn’t as exciting as it used to be! I was very upset with Snake for undermining this very important part of my relationship with my husband. But as I lay there waiting for my husband to have an orgasm I couldn’t decide if the difference was mental or physical.

When Jay finally had his quiet little orgasm I almost bent down to clean him with my mouth automatically! That would have been interesting!

Instead I got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. Then I went back to bed and lay awake for the longest time thinking about my reaction to my husband’s lovemaking.

Am I just becoming jaded? Do I need to be humiliated or raped to enjoy sex now? Does sex have to be violent to be exciting? Oh god I hope not.

I checked my email in the morning. There’s another message from Snake. He’s going to bed early. I’m was to come and clean up the house, mow the lawn again, wearing the same outfit, and then take a shower and wait for him to get up.

I put on the other new miniskirt, the translucent halter top and the slut shoes and drove to his house. I undressed at the door and cleaned the house quickly. It wasn’t as bad after just one night.

The weasel suit was hanging on a hook just inside the door. I put it on and went out and located the mower. It wasn’t where I left it last time. I noticed that someone had oiled it and sharpened the blades. It was much easier to use this time. Not easy, just easier. I pushed it around front. Mr. Steadman knew I was going to be out there. He’s already set up in his lawn chair, as are a few of his friends.

I waived at them before I started. But then I ignored them and concentrated on my mowing. After a few minutes I gave up trying to keep my nipples covered and just mowed. I kept telling myself, “Get this over with. Once you’re in the back yard it won’t matter.”

I mowed as fast as I could. I finished the front and sides quickly. Then I did the back at a more leisurely pace. I put the lawnmower back and brushed the clippings off of my legs and my shoes. I went inside and took a shower. While I was showering I rinsed out the weasel and hung it on a towel rack to dry.

After my shower I went out to the living room. It’s almost noon now. I heard movement in the back of the house. Snake came out and went into the bathroom. He didn’t close the door and I heard the loud stream of urine in the toilet. He flushed the toilet and then I heard the shower running.

When he came out of the bathroom he looked at me and then waived me into the bedroom after him. He never said a word when I got there. He turned me around and pushed me onto the bed on my back. He got between my legs and started kissing and licking my pussy. It was devastating to me that before very long at all I was having the orgasm my husband had not been able to give me last night. He ate me to two orgasms then he got up on his knees. He played with my pubic hair for a moment and finally spoke.

“You are the first cunt I ever had that I didn’t make shave her cunt hair off. I get a kick out of that bright red hair.” Then he smiled and added, “So do my friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.