I Belong to Snake Now - Cover

I Belong to Snake Now

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

Any hopes that my ordeal was over, at least for the day, were dashed. He tapped me on the top of my head painfully and said, “Nobody said you could rest, bitch. Lie down over there on the floor.”

He positioned me on the floor with my feet toward the camera. He adjusted the camera so that it’s aimed down at me and then he sat back down in his chair and returned to sipping his beer. As soon as he was comfortable, in a calm voice, as if it was the most normal request in the world, he ordered me to masturbate! Well, he didn’t use that word.

I have never in my life masturbated. Masturbation is a sin. Now I’m going to be forced to do it in front of a strange man, and on camera! I don’t even know how! I tried to explain that to him. But even as the words came out of my mouth I know I’m wasting my time.

He laughed out loud and began to belittle me using all of those vulgar terms again. “You stupid cunt! You gotta be shittin’ me! Fuckin’ everybody jerks off! Christ I bet the fucking pope jerks off! I’ll tell you what, bitch. You better damn sure figure it out fast. Because if you can’t figure it out I imagine I can find someone to come in here and help you figure it out.”

I’m sure he’d do it, too. The very idea of yet one more stranger enjoying my subjugation and humiliation is unbearable. So I moved my hands down and started to caress myself. I gently rubbed around my clitoris and it actually felt very good. I know it’s a sin. But I don’t have any choice.

As I was rubbing myself gently he ordered me to put a finger inside my vagina and move it in and out. Of course that wasn’t the way he said it. I followed his instructions and several minutes later he told me to use two fingers.

I closed my eyes. I can’t stand to see that camera staring down at me. But he ordered me to open them and look right into the camera as I rubbed myself. I never, for one moment, thought that I would be able to achieve orgasm like this. Maybe not ever, but certainly not under these circumstances.

It made things so much worse that I was wrong. It seemed to take a very long time. But eventually I started getting short of breath and I felt the pleasure spreading through my loins. I tried not to. I resisted it when I felt the pleasure starting to build. But eventually I knew I couldn’t avoid it any longer. I started rubbing harder and faster and my hips rose up to meet my fingers and to my total and complete shame I achieved orgasm, my second orgasm since entering this horrible man’s house this morning. How could my body betray me like this?!

My tormentor, I still didn’t know his name, stood as my orgasm subsided and walked over to where I’m stretched out on the floor. He turned me so that my side is to the camera and then he knelt between my legs. I tried to push him away as he stretched out between my legs and started kissing my thighs and my belly. Nobody has ever done anything like that to me before. It’s an abomination!

I begged him not to. I tried to push him away but he ignored my futile efforts. His lips moved closer and closer to the swollen lips of my sex and the fact that it felt pleasant just made it that much worse. When his tongue finally started teasing my labia I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Once more my hips thrust up involuntarily, this time to meet his invading tongue. Despite my attempts to remain still and resist those horrible, wonderful feelings he’s causing me, try as I might I could not remain still.

“Yeah,” he said to demean me even further, “I knew you were a hot bitch, even if you didn’t. Look at your juicy cunt. The cunt juice is just pouring out of you!”

It just keeps getting worse. Every time I think my situation is as as bad as it can get it gets worse. Each new dehumanizing act of degradation seems to draw me deeper into a pit of shame.

In moments I was having another orgasm. As his lips clamped down on my clitoris I could no longer control myself. I screamed loudly in pleasure and to my everlasting shame I experienced a huge orgasm. Worse than that, it was, without question, the most intense orgasm of my life!

He knows it, too. I can sense that he knows it. God I hate him!

He kissed me down there a few more times and then he started kissing his way up my body. He kissed my stomach and every muscle in my stomach fluttered in an involuntary response. He licked and bit and kissed my breasts like my husband never has. He just kept kissing and licking and sucking and making my body want yet another of those fantastic orgasms. Even though my mind knows it’s horribly wrong.

I kept my eyes closed and tried to fight the sensations of pleasure coursing through my body like an incoming tide, undeniable, irresistible. Then his lips were on mine and he was kissing me, and I was letting him. No, I didn’t just let him. I was returning his kiss! At that point I wasn’t just doing what I have to do to survive. I kissed him passionately. I’m aware I’m doing it. I want to stop. But somehow I can’t stop, I couldn’t break that kiss.

I felt his manhood moving against my vagina as we kissed. ‘Here it comes,’ I thought, ‘the final indignity, the final dagger in my soul.’

If only I had been right. I would come to learn that I had not the vaguest idea of the depths to which I would be dragged by this monster.

“Put your hands on my cock and guide it into your cunt,” he ordered as he hovered over me.

I resisted the foolish urge to tell him that I can’t, that I don’t have a cunt. I obediently reached down, wrapped put my fingers around his rejuvenated manhood and lined it up with the entrance to my vagina. As soon as it was in position he started slowly forcing his way into me. Our eyes were locked as his organ slowly entered my hypersensitive vagina. It’s so much longer and thicker than my husband’s and it just seemed to keep spreading my opening farther and farther. It felt so huge that began to fear he would damage me.

His organ split me wider and wider and I couldn’t avoid wondering if my husband will be able to tell the difference after this man is done using me. It did not seem possible that my abused organ would return to its normal shape and size after this.

He finally stopped when the base of his penis was buried all the way inside my sex organ. He smiled at me derisively and started speaking quietly, “Yeah, bitch. You never had a cock like that buried in your cunt have you? Don’t worry. You’re going to get lots of it. Before I’m done with you you’ll be coming over here begging to get fucked right. Not like that wimpy little hubby of yours. You’re going to crave getting fucked by a real man.”

I shook my head from side to side. I kept saying, “No, no, no,” in a desperate whisper. But even as I denied it I was thinking how wonderful it felt to be stretched like this, to be filled like this. To be taken so completely.

He started moving then, slowly at first, our eyes still locked. Then faster and harder and it was incredible. I felt myself losing the fight again. My hips began to come up from the floor to meet his thrusts. My grunts turned to moans of pleasure. Very quickly I realized I’m losing control yet again.

Seemingly of their own volition my arms had somehow encircled his back and I’m holding him tight, pulling him onto me and into me with all of my might and then screaming at him in a voice that couldn’t possibly be mine to go faster and harder.

I felt him tense up and I felt his large organ throbbing in my tight little opening. I knew he was shooting his large load of hot cream into me. I screamed again and raked his back with my fingers as I had yet another orgasm. Then another, and yet another!

I’ve never been capable of multiple orgasms. I never had more than a feeling of mild pleasure to be honest. I’m sure they were orgasms, those feelings of pleasure I experienced when I made love with Jay. But they were never like this. I had no idea it could be like this!

I suddenly came to my senses and became aware of what I was doing. I’m lying on the filthy floor with a complete stranger. I’m being taken against my will and used like a common prostitute! And to my utter shame I’m screaming out my sexual pleasure and hugging him and kissing him and scratching his back with my fingernails as I tossed about in a lust filled dance of surrender. And a camera is recording that surrender.

He continued to lie on top of me, staring at my face, watching my emotions running the gamut. Still with that horrible salacious grin; no, not a grin, an evil leer on his face. Suddenly he dipped his head down and licked his tongue over my face from my chin to my forehead. While I shivered in revulsion he rolled off of me and sat up.

He sat beside me for a minute, toying with my breast. Then he slapped it, causing me to scream yet again and reach up to protect myself. He stood up and then reached down and roughly pulled me to my feet. He pointed down the short hallway and said, “The bathroom is down there. Go clean up your nasty cunt. Be quick about it!”

I staggered down the hallway and was just about to enter the bathroom when I stopped suddenly. I had never seen such a filthy mess in my life! It didn’t look safe to enter. But then I realized that after what I just did on the living room floor it’s an appropriate place for me.

I went in, carefully lowered the nasty toilet seat, and sat down, reluctantly. I sat there crying quietly, lost in despair as I waited for the liquids that remained inside of me from my rape to drain into the bowl. When nothing more came out of me I cleaned myself with toilet paper. I used more to blow my nose and wipe my eyes. Finally I stood and flushed the disgusting mess down the drain and moved to the sink.

There are no clean linens. I ran the water until it was warm and then I rinsed out the cleanest washcloth I could find and used it to clean my body. When I had cleaned everything else I then washed my vagina and my thighs which are encrusted with the drying remnants of that monster’s bodily fluids. I used the cleanest of several dirty towels to dry off with and went back out to the living room.

Despite everything that just happened I still feel incredibly embarrassed to be naked in front of this man. He had slipped his jeans and his t-shirt back on while I was in the bathroom and he was slipping on an old pair of boots when I entered the room. He let me put on my skirt and my blouse. No underwear and no jacket. As soon as I had put my shoes on he pulled me outside.

I was glad to be out of the house. I assumed that if I’m in public I’ll be relatively safe. But I don’t know what he has planned and I’m getting nervous. I certainly can’t be seen in public with this animal!

He led me over to the motorcycle and after he was seated he made me sit on the tiny little pad behind his seat. I’ve never been on a motorcycle before and I’m terrified. My seat is nothing more than a little pad on the back fender. There’s no backrest. There’s nothing to keep me from sliding off.

He showed me where to put my feet, warned me not to let my leg touch the muffler and he ordered me to put my hands on his waist. Then he told me that under absolutely no circumstance was I to move either of my hands from his waist. Not even for a second. If I did he would stop the motorcycle and spank me on my bare ass wherever we happened to be when it happened.

I told him that I understood. Well, I thought I understood. I would find out when the bike started moving that I had not really understood.

He started it up and the sound was horrible. It’s so loud that it almost hurt my ears. He twisted the grip and the front end almost came off of the ground as he raced down and out of the driveway. I very nearly slid right off of the back. As we sped down the side street to the main road I noticed that my skirt is billowing up in front. I yelled in his ear that I need to tuck it under my thighs so that it won’t blow around and he hollered back that it’s too late now.

It wasn’t so bad while we were still on the little side street he lives on. It was just a minor embarrassment until he pulled out onto the main road where the speed limit is forty-five miles per hour. Suddenly my skirt was billowing up and my belly was being exposed as we rode down the four lane road towards town. I screamed at him that we were going to get arrested but he just yelled back that he isn’t worried, he has his pants on!

At first I looked around fearfully to see who might be watching, and there were several people, especially those in pickup trucks who got a pretty good view. When we finally came to the first stop light I expected that my skirt would fall back into place. To my dismay, it didn’t quite. The sides fell down around my thighs, but the front is folded over and my crotch is exposed. I realized that the only way I can deal with this without getting a spanking on my bare butt is to close my eyes and hope for the best until we get to wherever it is he’s taking me. I’m trying not to think about that, too. I know wherever we’re going I’m not going to like it, especially since I’m not wearing underwear.

He finally pulled up in front of a place I didn’t even know existed. On one side it’s a bar. A biker bar apparently, judging from all the bikes in the parking lot. On the other side it’s a combination leather shop and sexy lingerie store. That seems like a strange combination.

He told me to get off, which I did most happily. He stood up and I was forced to follow him into the leather shop. When we walked in there were several people standing around holding beers and talking and joking. They looked up and when they saw who it was they greeted my rapist by his nickname. I assume it’s his nickname. I can’t imagine anyone naming a newborn baby snake.

There was a chorus of “Hey, Snake! What’s happening? What’s that you got with you?”

I followed Snake as he went over to greet them. He greeted his friends, most of whom have names as unlikely as his own. There were four men and a woman in the group, and now Snake and I. Behind them I saw an open set of double doors which leads into the attached bar where people are playing pool and laughing and drinking and listening to loud music.

They talked for a few minutes and ignored me, which was more than fine with me. I feel extremely self-conscious and completely out of place just being seen with Snake. I pray nobody I know saw me riding on the back of a motorcycle or coming into this place!

I took comfort in being ignored but it couldn’t last. He pulled me out from behind him and said, “This is my new ‘slut in training’. She just had her first biker fuck about half an hour ago. She’s still recovering.”

I turned bright red as everyone, even the girl laughed.

Someone joked, “So you finally found a piece of soft tail for your Softail!”

The big guy, the one who appeared to work here, his name is Larry, asked, “Where did you find a classy little bitch like her?”

Snake smiled and said, “I’ll fill you in later. The kick is that I’m blackmailing the stupid cunt! She’s the squarest, most naïve, piece of ass I ever had! You won’t believe this. She never sucked a cock before this morning!”

There were choruses of “No shit!” and “No way!”

I just kept my head down and asked god to strike me dead.

Snake responded, “Yeah, and all she has is crap like this to wear. I figured I’d bring her in and get her some good slut clothes. Got anything that would look good on her?”

Larry looked me over and then led Snake and me down one of the aisles. I heard the remaining three men and the woman following. We came to a stop beside a rack of short skirts. I mean so short they should be illegal! Larry asked me what my size was and when I told him he picked one out a size smaller and handed it to me. He told me to try it on.

I looked around for the changing room and Snake suddenly said, “Hey! Are you deaf? Try it on!”

I whispered, “I’m looking for the changing room.”

Snake mocked me in a whiny, high pitched voice. I suddenly realized I’m to try it on right here in front of all of them!

“Oh god! Snake, please! I can’t do that!” I exclaimed, the terror washing over me all over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.