How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

We went straight to our room. Rob started changing into his trunks and told me to put on one of the Wicked Weasel suits. It took a while to figure the damn thing out. It’s mostly string. This is definitely a new experience for me. I’ve never even worn a thong before!

My new Weasel is a one-piece suit, though to be honest there isn’t enough material to make a good eye patch out of it. I finally figured it out and pulled it on. With Rob’s help I managed to secure it in place. The back and sides are just strings. The front is an unlined, semi-transparent strip of cloth that stretches up in a narrow V from my crotch, up over my nipples and then around behind my neck. At no point is it more than an inch wide. Even when the suit is dry the material is sheer. There’s no way it won’t disappear when it gets wet.

It just barely covers my nipples and doesn’t really adequately cover my labia. I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and stared at my reflection for a long time. I’m afraid to turn around and see what it looks like from the back. But the suspense was killing me and I did finally. It looks like I’m naked!

When I went back out to the bedroom Rob asked, “Would you rather go to the beach or use the pool today?”

I shivered in a mixture of fear and excitement at the thought of being seen in this thing. I thought about it and said, “Let’s go see how crowded the pool is. Then I’ll decide.”

It’s early in the season. The big rush of families to the beach hasn’t started yet. School is still in session and there aren’t a lot of young kids around. I’m grateful for that anyway. Most of the people around are young adults and retired baby boomers. I would have been much more reluctant to go out like this if the place was teeming with kids.

Rob grabbed the canvas bag containing our beach stuff and we headed down to the lobby and out to the pool. I have a towel around my waist, but my breasts might just as well be uncovered. Even dry those little patches of cloth are nearly transparent.

The pool isn’t that crowded. We saw the two brothers and their sister we met in the hot tub with last night. They’re with a crowd of people and didn’t notice us. There were several other couples around and I quickly began attracting a little attention. It wasn’t that bad but I looked out at the beach and there are fewer people there. Since it’s a larger area I opted for the beach.

We went out through the gate and crossed over the wooden walkway over the dunes and onto the wide beach. The hotel has chairs set out for their guests. There’s a small snack shack which will soon be open for drinks and snacks. We chose a couple of lounge chairs away from the few other couples that were already out there and got comfortable.

We had only just staked out our chairs before a group of four young guys came out on the path from our hotel. When they saw me they immediately occupied chairs nearby. A couple of them introduced themselves to us and we talked a little but I don’t know if they heard a thing we said. Their eyes were focused on my all but naked body. Without being too crude they were very free with their compliments. The two young men we were chatting with both offered to help out with the suntan lotion.

Rob thanked them for their offer and said he would keep them in mind.

Rob and I pulled our chairs closer together and stretched out on our stomachs. Except for the narrow string up through the crack which covers nothing my ass is now totally exposed to anyone who cares to look. I may be a bit paranoid but I have the impression a lot of people are looking, especially the four guys who moved in around us. I heard their quiet conversation come to a complete stop for a moment when I turned over onto my stomach. Then I heard them talking about my ass. They weren’t being too obnoxious about it. They’re whispering. But I can hear enough of what they’re saying to know they’re talking about me.

Up until today not a lot of guys have seen my ass, only my husband and one previous lover, Rob and Clark. That’s pretty much it. Now it’s on public exhibition. I don’t dare turn back over though. Because I know that the juices from my tingling pussy have already wet through the tiny patch of cloth covering me there. I know that most private part of my anatomy would be totally exposed if I tried to take away their view of my ass.

Rob and I are lying with our heads just inches from each other. We’re smiling and staring into each other’s eyes. He knows how hot I’m getting. I have come to better understand and accept that this really is a huge turn on for him now that I’m experiencing the same great thrill. I doubt if I could explain it. But I have quickly come to share his excitement.

I’m just a bit concerned, though, because I have no idea how far he’s willing to let this go. I’m nervous, but I’m not afraid anymore. I think a large part of the excitement I feel right now comes from being unable to decide for myself what happens to me. I told him I’m letting him decide what I wear for the weekend. The idea being that he wants to put my sexy body on display because it turns him on. This has quickly evolved to putting myself entirely under his control. I just don’t know how far he’s willing to take this, or how far I’ll be able to go before I chicken out and put the brakes on. But more and more I’m finding myself less inclined to start searching for the brake pedal. I’m finding I love it when nothing that happens to me is up to me. I can’t believe how much freedom that whole concept gives me.

After a few minutes Rob reached into our canvas bag. He brought out one of the magazines he bought at the drugstore this morning and handed it to me. He told me to read it for a while.

It’s a compilation of letters, or at least they purport to be letters from people who did the sort of thing we’re doing right now, and a whole hell of a lot more! Many of the letters are obviously someone’s fantasies. Some of them, on the other hand, are entirely plausible. A lot of the letters are about men watching their wives teasing, flirting, and having sex with other men.

I looked at Rob from time to time as I read the stories, or letters, whatever. He’s obviously sending me a message here. He must have known the content of this magazine when he bought it. He told me he grew up reading magazines like this. I’m getting very turned on by what I’m reading. I don’t think I’m ready to go as far as the people I’m reading about. We are a pretty open-minded couple but I think maybe we need to talk about this!

I continued to read, and I continued to be very excited. I’m so excited I wish we were alone. If I could just reach my hand down between my belly and my lounge chair I know I could have an exquisite orgasm in seconds!

In a half hour or so a very cute waiter in a pair of spandex trunks and a Hawaiian shirt came around taking drink orders. Rob ordered a couple of Bloody Marys. I’ve never consumed alcohol this early in the day, not even in college. I didn’t hesitate this time, though. I need something to calm my nerves. I feel like my body is on fire. The things I’m reading about are so damned exciting. The fact that I’m reading these things in public, nearly naked, with an audience, that only adds to the experience.

As I read, and I imagined myself in some of the scenarios I’m reading, I kept hearing a little voice in the back of my mind that’s saying, “This is what turns my husband on!”

I understand now. It sure as hell turns me on! Understand or not, I can’t help but wonder, what if we actually did something like this? What about the next day? Would I regret it? Would Rob?

I took off my sunglasses and reached over and pulled his off. I looked in his eyes and said, “Have you thought this through?”

He smiled, but he looked a little bit embarrassed. Finally he responded, “I have been reading that magazine since I entered puberty. That magazine and several other magazines like it. From the first time we made love and I realized how sexual you are, how adventurous you are, I wondered if you would enjoy those things. The question now is not, does it turn you on. I see that it does. It turns you on just as much as it does me. The question is, if we tried something like that would you be sorry the next day? Would you regret it and blame me, because obviously it would be my fault.”

I thought about that and realized I’m not sure. But I think the answer must be no. After a long, thoughtful pause I said, “That isn’t the only question. The other question is how would you feel about a woman who did those things?”

He chuckled and said, “Do you want me to stand up and show you how much that isn’t even a consideration?”

I stared at him for a minute. Then I put my glasses back on, sipped my drink and read some more letters. The situations are very similar in most of the letters I’m reading. There are many variations but in most of them a wife made herself available to other men with her husband’s blessing. Alternatively, her mate made her available to other men and she was more or less a willing submissive. She allowed herself to be used by whomever her husband chose. I’ve never thought of myself that way, submissive I mean. But now, reading these letters, the prospect is becoming very appealing. Not as a lifestyle. But to add a little spice now and then I can see myself letting go.

When I was about halfway through the magazine Rob sat up and said, “Come on. Let’s go swimming.”

I marked my place and dropped the magazine on my chair. I felt the eyes of everyone around me, staring as we walked down to the water. The ocean hasn’t warmed up any since yesterday but it’s nice once we get in, once the initial shock wears off. As we waded in I thought, “This is it. In seconds I am going to be naked in public.”

Just before we got in past our knees I looked down and saw that I had been right, the little patch of cloth over my pubic area is soaking wet. Not a surprise but still a bit disconcerting to stand here on a public beach and know that for all intents and purposes my pussy is exposed. Then I was hit by a small wave and I was wet all over. I looked down as the wave receded and the suit, if this thing can actually be called a swimming suit, is nothing more now than a pink tint covering small portions of my skin. Not only does it not cover anything, it actually acts to draw attention to the parts of my body which are supposed to be covered in public.

There are a few people near us, but not many. By the time I was up to my neck in the water my small audience had seen what they wanted to see and been amazed. But then they left us alone.

As Rob and I bobbed in the calm surf we talked about what I’ve been reading. I had to admit I was surprised. I wasn’t aware that there is a large segment of the population which found the sharing of wives to be exciting. I thought guys were all jealous and over protective.

Rob watched me carefully as we talked. He’s still trying to gauge my reaction. He knows I’m turned on by wearing the outfits he put me in over the last two days. He no doubt remembers vividly how excited I became going topless in the hot tub last night. There’s no hiding how turned on I am from reading that magazine this morning either.

The question still remains, how would I feel the next day if we did something like that? I’m not sure I know. I’ve been raised to believe that decent women don’t do that sort of thing and a good husband would never permit something like that. Are those things really something that people do? Or is that all just male fantasy?

Am I reluctant because I don’t know how I’d feel the next day? Or is it just because I don’t know how Rob would feel the next day?

As I was thinking about all that Rob pulled me close and held me in his arms. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my belly. I reached down and wrapped my hand around it and grinned at him. I looked in his eyes and said, “I don’t guess I need to ask, but I’m going to anyway. I want you to say the words. Would you want me to do those things? I promised to wear whatever you wanted this weekend. Would you want me to agree to give you free rein from now until we left his hotel?”

Before he could answer I said, “Think about it Rob. Think about how you would feel about me if you saw me with another man’s cock in my mouth or my pussy and getting off on it. Would you love me the way you love me now when that was all over?”

He stopped smiling and responded without even having to think about it. “That isn’t even a consideration. I am, and I have always been, among that small army of men who find the idea of that particular form of forbidden sex to be incredibly erotic and totally irresistible. I would only have regrets if you tried it, and regretted it. Especially if you then held it against me. I don’t want to change our relationship. This would not be an everyday thing if we did it. It would be something we do from time to time because we both find it exciting and because it enhances our sex life. Not that our sex life needs enhancing. I have had these fantasies since I found my father’s copies of that magazine when I was a teenager. I know people who live that lifestyle and are happy. I also know people who have tried it and it was a disaster. We could try easing into it and see how it goes. What do you think? Before you answer, I want there to be no doubt in your mind that you can say no and that will be the end of it. And I will always adore you, no matter what you decide.”

I sighed deeply. Then I said, “I have been on the verge of an orgasm without even being touched since I opened that fucking magazine. I understand why it turned you on. I don’t think I would have a problem with it the next day as long as I never looked in your eyes and saw regret. I’m nervous, but I can’t deny that I am very turned on. So, I want to take it a little slow. But for the rest of the weekend I am in your hands. Why don’t we think of whatever we do while we’re here as a trial run?”

I had slipped my hand inside Rob’s trunks while we were talking and I felt his cock throb when I told him that I was putting myself in his hands. And then I felt him cum! I’m just holding him! I was holding him and promising to make his fantasies come true and he had an orgasm!

He looked sheepish when I looked up at him in surprise. Rob is one guy who has never had a problem with self control or premature ejaculation. When we make love he always lasts long enough to rock my little world several times. I’m shocked. I smiled up at him and said, “Lone Ranger no wait for Tonto!”

He pulled me even tighter and kissed me passionately. A kiss I eagerly returned. Then he said, “I adore you. I will always adore you. I am going to live out my fantasies this weekend. But I will still protect you and try to make sure that you have just as much fun as I do, if not more. If, however, you find that you are having a problem with what is happening, all you have to do is say so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.