How Sweet It Is - Cover

How Sweet It Is

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young couple who are on a weekend vacation at the shore go a little wild. They discover the pleasures of exhibitionism and inviting others into their bed. The adventures continue when they return from their long weekend, both at home and in her work place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Rob and I have been married for two years and we lived together for almost two years before that. We are very much in love and very happy. We enjoy the same kinds of food, the same television shows and the same activities. We’re just about perfect together.

We started dating shortly after I started my freshman year in college. I knew him from back home. We’re from the same hometown and went to the same high school. He lived less than two blocks from me but he was a year ahead of me so we never really had anything to do with each other. He was just someone I saw around from time to time, someone I knew but to whom I never paid much attention. Because he had been a year ahead of me in school, even though we saw each other around and knew each other, we never really even talked. I had an impression of him. He’s cute. He was a pretty good athlete. But I never considered him as a potential date. It just never came up.

We got together shortly after the start of my freshman year of college when we ran into each other at the student union. We saw each other there one day and we recognized each other and started talking.

We met there and talked, just coincidentally, off and on for a few weeks before he invited me out. I was surprised at first. I hadn’t even thought of him that way. He was just a friend from home. I almost said no, until I realized how much I’ve been enjoying our time together and how much I look forward to seeing him when I come to the student union.

Neither of us were really into the party scene. We were serious about our studies and we worked at them. We weren’t nerds or anything. We were just anxious to get our moneys worth from the school.

We both had a great time on our first date. There was that awkward moment at the end, when he took me back to my dorm and didn’t know if he should kiss me or not and I didn’t know if he would try or not. I actually wanted him to. I even thought about kissing him first but I was afraid of what he’d think of me if I did.

We stood at the door to my dorm in that long, uncomfortable moment before he finally smiled and said, “Aw hell!”

Then he took me in his arms and kissed me. It was a great kiss! Before it ended I had my arms around his neck and we were kissing quite passionately.

We were both thinking about how nice it would be to go farther but we didn’t realize it until later when we looked back on that kiss and laughed at how uncomfortable we had been. It wouldn’t have mattered though. We hadn’t had a lot of experience with the opposite sex but neither of us was a virgin. But we were both living in dorms and had no privacy. If we had decided to go further than a kiss we had no place to go.

Things progressed pretty rapidly from there except that we didn’t sleep together for almost another six months, mostly for logistical reasons. After that first date, though, we were together for at least some time every day. We would meet at the library or the student union, or we would eat our evening meal together or sit out under a tree on nice evenings.

The sexual tension was building. We both wanted to take it to the next level. The idea of consummating our relationship in a sleazy motel didn’t appeal to either of us, though. So we kept waiting for the perfect opportunity. Besides, I was afraid. I was sure that I had already met the perfect lover. I was sure that no other man could measure up to him. Not even my dear sweet Rob.

The perfect time for us didn’t come until we were home over the Christmas Holidays. We spent the minimum amount of time necessary with our parents. We spent some time catching up with our friends. Mostly though, we spent every minute we could together. On our third day back in town, my parents informed me they were going Christmas shopping with a couple of close friends in a nearby city. As soon as they told me I called Rob and invited him over.

He had already made other plans with a couple of his high school buddies. When I called him and invited him over, even though I didn’t tell him we’d be alone he quickly changed his plans. When he came over at nine that morning I met him at the door in the sexiest negligee I owned. I opened the door when he rang the bell and the look on his face was worth every penny I paid for them.

He stared for a minute and then he exclaimed, “Holy shit!”

I giggled nervously and then I stepped back and invited him in. We didn’t waste any time. We have been driving each other crazy for months. We were in love and we wanted to make love. I took his hand and pulled him to my bedroom without any further conversation.

As I said, neither of us was still a virgin. I had been with four guys in high school. The first guy and I did it just once. He took my virginity and never called me again. It had been such a terrible experience I didn’t even care that he never called. I was pissed but the truth was I didn’t want to see him again.

The second guy and I dated for months before I tried it again. My second experience was better but even so it wasn’t very good. It was exciting. I liked being touched. I liked how excited he got. It kind of made me feel powerful. I was very naïve, though, and my first time had been so bad I wasn’t really a willing participant. I was certainly not a very active participant. I just lay there and let him do what he wanted. He didn’t want much. He felt me up through my clothes, slid my skirt up and my panties and pantyhose down and got on top of me. It was all over in about two minutes.

I was starting to think, “Is that all there is?”

My next boyfriend was more knowledgeable. We were older. We were nearing the end of our sophomore year. And he had a car. When you’re in high school a car is just a traveling bedroom. We made out for hours in his car and by the time we finally got the opportunity to be alone in a place where we could get horizontal I was more than ready to try again.

It turned out that the third time was a charm. My boyfriend, Clark, had his house to himself one Saturday and we spent the first hour in his living room making out. He started slowly undressing me and exploring my body. He seemed to be in no hurry to actually get his dick in me. In fact, I was more anxious than he was. But he just kept teasing me and touching me.

When I was down to my panties he stood up, picked up my clothes and led me to his bedroom. When we got to his room I sat on the side of his bed and watched in fascination while he undressed down to his shorts. I looked at his jockey shorts with the large bulge throbbing right in front of me, and the growing wet spot where the head of his dick was.

He moved closer and said, “I want you to take my shorts off.”

I hadn’t expected that. Believe it or not, I’d experienced sex with two guys but I had never seen a guy’s dick! Both of my previous experiences had been in the dark and I had been a passive participant. I had been even dumber than the guys I was with. I didn’t know any better.

Shortly after we started dating, when I told Clark about my two previous experiences, he laughed and exclaimed, “Shit Dawn! You’re still a damn virgin!” Except that I no longer had a hymen I thought he was pretty much right about that.

I hesitated when Clark told me to remove his underwear. I was actually scared. He was nice though, and not in a hurry. He reached down, took my hand and placed it over his throbbing dick. He said, “Touch it. It doesn’t bite. I like to be touched just as much as you do.”

So for the first time in my life I placed my hand on a male sex organ. I held my hand over it nervously and as soon as I felt the heat from it I shivered with excitement. It was strange. The attention had shifted from me to him and for some reason that seemed to take the pressure off of me.

Clark took his hand away and after I realized his dick wasn’t going to bite me I wrapped my hand around it, still through his underwear though. His groan of pleasure was just as exciting to me as the feel of his sex organ in my hand.

After a minute or two I wasn’t afraid anymore. Or at least, I wasn’t as afraid as I had been. I reached for the waistband of his jockey shorts and started sliding them down. I was not in the habit of undressing males, or anyone else but me, and I had a problem pulling his shorts down. The waistband caught on his dick and I had to pull them back up and out and then down. I stopped when they cleared his dick and just stared. I was feeling so many things right then. I was embarrassed. I was excited. I was in awe.

It was my first one, as I said, and it looked huge. I would find out later that it was only average, and really nothing to fear. The sight of it actually took my breath away.

I finished taking his shorts off. After he stepped out of them he continued to stand there. I looked up at him, wondering what he was going to do next. He said, “Don’t be afraid. Touch it. No. I didn’t mean to say it that way. Don’t think of it as touching “it.” Touch me. It isn’t a weapon. It isn’t nasty. It’s just a dick. If we do this right you can get a lot of pleasure from it.”

I realized he was being very patient with me and trying to help me recover from those first two bad experiences and I appreciated it. I was still embarrassed, though, having that big thing throbbing in my face like that.

I finally got up the nerve and put my fingers around it again. I felt him shiver with excitement as I touched him. I felt the moisture, the slick, clear liquid seeping from the end of his dick. I thought it would be gross but it wasn’t. I was getting more and more excited.

He saw that I was getting over my fear and he reached out and ran his hand through my hair. In a calm, quiet voice he said, “See, it isn’t so scary. Would you like to try kissing it?”

Maybe it was because he was being so patient. Or maybe it was because he asked me, he didn’t insist. Whatever the reason, I leaned forward and touched my lips to the end of his dick and kissed it lightly.

I lifted my head and licked my lips. I was surprised that there was no unpleasant taste. I thought, “This isn’t so bad! This is exciting!”

I reached down and kissed him again. Him, not ‘it.’ I kissed him on the head of his dick. I was driving him crazy now and I was starting to really get into it. His excitement was really beginning to turn me on.

He said, “I won’t be able to take much more Dawn. You better stop pretty soon.”

The funny thing was, now that I was starting to get over my fear of his penis, I didn’t want to stop. I was probably one of the last girls in my class to touch a dick, and kiss one. I had heard enough comments from the girls in my class to know most of them had given their boyfriends head. It may not have been a full on blowjob. But most of my peers had taken a cock into their mouth at one time or another and they seemed to have widely divergent views on the practice.

I figured I could try it once. I put my lips on the head of Clark’s dick and moved my hand out of the way. I slid my mouth down over his dick slowly. He put his hands on the side of my head and I heard him gasp, “Son of a bitch!”

He started to push my head away. He groaned and exclaimed, “Dawn! I’m going to cum!”

I refused to be pushed away. I was still afraid. I was curious though. And I really wondered what it would be like. I took him as far into my mouth as I could and squeezed him with my hand and he said, “Oh god, Dawn, I’m cumming!”

I moved my hand up and down on his shaft and I felt his hot cum shoot into the back of my mouth. I gagged a little at first. But I quickly got used to it and held my mouth over his wildly throbbing cock until he finished.

His entire body was quivering and he was muttering, “Oh god. Oh Dawn! Christ that feels good!”

A moment later he gently pushed my head away and shivered again. He groaned and said, “Oh god! I can’t take anymore.”

I sat in front of him, feeling pretty damned proud of myself. I realized that it hadn’t been half bad. In fact, it had been pretty fucking exciting!

I still had his cum in my mouth and I was still making up my mind. It could have used a little sugar. But I didn’t think it was as bitter as I’d been led to expect from hearing other girls talk about it. Once I got used to it I decided it didn’t taste that bad. I finally swallowed it and looked up at him. He was staring down at me like I had just done something miraculous.

I almost laughed. It was obvious he really appreciated what I’d done even though I probably hadn’t done it very well and I knew it.

He finally sat down beside me. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I was surprised. I had always heard that a guy wouldn’t kiss a girl who had just sucked him off. Guys don’t like cum. Not even their own.

Clark didn’t seem to care though. He held me and kissed me and then he said, “Jesus Dawn. I can’t believe you never did that before! That was fantastic!”

I laughed and thanked him. He smiled and said, “Now it’s your turn.”

He laid me back on his bed and then he kissed my lips a little more before he started kissing his way down my body. I don’t know where he was learning all of his technique. But he was very good.

Boys had caressed my breasts through my clothes before. But Clark was the first boy to see them, and touch them in the flesh. He was also the first boy to kiss them and suck them and nip at my nipples. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt. I mean, I had enjoyed being touched before. But when he began toying with my bare nipples, squeezing and biting them and pulling them gently, I felt the shockwaves all the way to my pussy. This just kept getting better and better.

I had, during my two previous sexual experiences, been a less than active participant. I had laid there somewhere between passive and scared stiff and I had allowed sex to happen to me. Not this time. I was moaning and groaning and calling his name. I didn’t even realize I was pulling his hair! My entire body was on fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.