It Started With a Story - Cover

It Started With a Story

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A feedback to a Dom/sub story leads to a new adventure. Not just for the author but also for a married couple.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

When Roy and Candy got to read the note on the Saturday morning, they discovered Master Ray intended to meet them the following Friday but at a later time of 8.30 pm at the same west gate of the park. The note contained specific instructions for them both and stressed that they wear only what the note detailed.

The week seemed to drag on and on although with each passing day there excitement grew. It was with great difficulty that the avoided making love to each other as the note expressly forbade them from doing so. Candy reasoned in her own mind that Master Ray could never possibly know if she was to masturbate herself off, but the note hinted that he would know. She really did not want to risk Master's wrath by chancing it however everyone around her must have thought she was suffering from PMT, for she never answered a question she simply snapped their heads off.

Once again an hour before they were due to depart to the meeting, Candy was to freshly shave her cunt once more, insert the trusty Ben Wah balls and select a plain pair of panties. This time though even Roy was to shave his cock and balls and choose a similar pair of Candy's panties to wear. Both were to be wearing suspender belts and stockings, whilst Candy was to finish her attire off with a short skirt and no blouse or bra beneath a long overcoat; Roy was to put on a bra and trousers but no shirt and wear a long overcoat too.

Once again Master Ray was at the park when they arrived, only this time he was already sat on the second bench inside the west gate. As they approached he stood and indicated to Roy to wait a moment, he then ordered Slut Caroline to open her coat and show him her attire. When she raised her short skirt; he easily noticed the gusset of her black plain panties was soaking wet as the dark stain of her cunt juices were spreading as he watched. He allowed her to close her coat and called Roy over and ordered him to open his coat. Roy looked silly for he had a smooth almost flat chest but the bra did not fit at all well even the empty cups failed to lie in the correct position to hide his man nipples.

Master Ray stepped in close to Roy and whispered have you carried out your orders. Roy simply nodded and was told to close his coat up. Then the three of them walked along the path till the came to the old boating shed by the park's lake. Master Ray now spoke loudly to the pair of them, "You will go into the bushes here and remove your trousers and skirt. You will then place these items in this carrier bag and will come back to me with your coats open! Do you understand?" Master Ray demanded.

Both Caroline and Roy nodded and walked off into the bushes, while Ray stood tapping his foot. It was slut Caroline who emerged first her over coat flapping as she walked showing off her suspender belt and stockings also it clearly showed her panties were almost totally soaked now. Master Ray stepped forward and slipped his hand down the front of her knickers his index finger against her clit as he asked if she had indulged in sex of any type this week. Caroline truly answered no and as she spoke Ray flicked her clit causing her to jump slightly. He then told her she was a good obedient little slut. This puzzled Caroline, for how could he pressing his finger against her clit indicate whether she had lied or not. She wondered if she had actually lied would he have known. Master Ray pulled his hand away and stepped back as Roy emerged from the bushes.

Roy's coat was also flapping showing off his stockings and panties which had a considerable bulge in them. Again Caroline stood in amazement as Master Ray stepped forward and slipped his hand down the front of the tight panties worn by Roy. She watched as his hand sought out the underside base of Roy's cock and heard the same question she had faced. Roy said he had not had any type of sex since last Friday and Master Ray suddenly called him a liar. He had wanked him self in the last three days. A stunned Roy suddenly looked worried and finally admitted he had because he had been constantly walking round with a hard on at work and it had been embarrassing.

Caroline was stunned, not because her husband had cheated and lied but how the fuck did Master Ray know; just by feeling the base of his cock. What neither of them was aware of was that for 25 years as a Security guard Ray had developed a method of reading peoples faces as the answered a particular question and had noticed when lying your eyelids flicker twice in rapid succession.

Once more both were allowed to close their coats and Master Ray said no more as they continued to walk around the park. When they reached the park's café building; he lead then over to the shadows and ordered both to remove their coats. Again these were stuffed into a carrier bag and he went up to slutty Caroline and slipped his hand back down her panties but from the rear this time and hooked his finger in the leads for her balls; with slow even pressure he pulled the balls one at a time from her cunt; which solicited a low rasping moan from Caroline and then popped them into her own mouth to clean them.

Moving over to Roy he slipped his hand down the back of his panties and felt the retaining lug of the butt plug, Roy had been ordered to insert. He told Roy his panties were too tight so he would have to drop them. Nervously Roy slid his panties to the floor and stood in the now silvery moonlight naked apart from his stockings and suspender belt. He immediately thought of how it would look for him if the park patrol turned up at this very instance. Master Ray slowly and deliberately took his time removing the butt plug and then made Roy suck it clean. Only when Ray was satisfied it was clean was Roy allowed to pull up his panties.

Turning back to slut Caroline, Master Ray held out his hand and ordered her to rub her cunt against it. Instinctively Caroline took hold of his hand and went to move it to her cunt. Master Ray resisted and she suddenly realised that she had made a fundamental mistake; she should have moved her cunt to the hand and not presumed as much at to move his hand to her cunt. Instantly; now she released his hand and moved herself to a position where she could rub her cunt against his hand with his need to move at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.