Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Dave was sitting in the family room using his laptop to see what was happening over at the Strauss'. He got his first inkling that trouble was brewing when listened in on Courtney's room using her web cam to spy. Dave was so proud his programming skill let him use computers infected with his spyware as video and audio receivers without any indication that they were even on.

Dave overheard a crying Courtney telling her best friend on her phone about the big fight she had with her boyfriend Don. Apparently, Courtney had told Don about the Briscoe's pool party and how she had met William and wanted to introduce Don to her new friend. Don apparently harbored some feelings about Courtney bringing a big black guy into their circle of friends and told her he didn't want her to be friends with William. Well the feathers flew about who owned who, and what right did Don have to tell her what friends she could have. The end result was that Don and Courtney had broken up.

Dave was not sure how he felt about this new development. He really had not thought about his niece getting involved with William, but he was proud she had not been pushed around by Don.

Latter that night, Stefani got online and went to her favorite Cuckold Place chat room. Dave had watched Stefani get on her computer and watching her keystrokes figured out where she was and joined the chat.

When 'Curious' came on, he again played 'lovestowatch' and struck up a chat.

'Hey, you getting any closer to letting your husband enjoy his cuckold fantasy?' Stefani had to think what she was going to say. 'Well, I did meet a big black guy at a pool party this weekend. I was really bad and flirted like a tease.' 'Great, what did your husband do while you did this?' Stefani had to think back. She remembered Mark watching and listening to her and Toni's hot banter. He had said nothing and in fact now that she was thinking, she could have sworn he had gotten a hard on and had to roll onto his stomach to hid it.

'He just sat there and got a hard on.' 'Well that's an encouraging sign that he wants you to go black. Have you and he talked about this desire of his to be a cuckold?' 'No, but when we got back from the pool party, we fucked like crazy. I think we were both thinking about that big black guy and me getting fucked by him.' 'Sounds like you guys are going to get into being good supporters of black superiority in the bedroom.

'Nothings going on yet, but I do get hot looking at that big black stud. I guess if I keep getting the right signals from my husband, I might just have to cuckold him.' 'There you go girl. Your guy will be so happy knowing you are getting a thorough fuck for the first time. By the way, you mentioned you have kids, how did they react to the black guy?' 'The guy and his wife brought their two boys and we all had a great time.' 'Sounds perfect. So I guess your open to having black friends. No trouble with the kids having black boy friends?' 'Wow, I never said that my girl was going to be with the guy's black son. I just said they got along.' 'You have much to learn. Black worship is not going to be just a lifestyle for you and your husband. Your kids will see how happy you are and want to experience it too. And if you are not careful, you will be having mixed race grandkids in your future.' Dave did not know why his brain was going in this direction, but it was all his hot cuckold stories playing out in his fingers as he typed. It was like he was subconsciously trying to scare his sister from going black. Was his conscience getting a hold of his lusts?

'You are crazy. We are just going to try it out not become slaves to a black man.' 'Hey, I started that way too, but now all I get to do is watch my wife serve her black lover. The sex they have is so superior to what I gave her that she now uses me for cleanup and getting her lover ready. I love it and hope your guy will too over time.' 'Well, you are nuts. I love my husband and we are just playing. Got to run. Thanks for the chat.' Stefani signed out and sat there thinking. She could not help thinking that things were already moving in strange directions. Courtney had spilled her guts that she and Don had broken up over her new friendship to William. She was kind of glad that Courtney would not be giving Don any more blowjobs or going further. But was William's big black cock going to replace him? How would she feel if Courtney started to hang out with William?

Stefani logged off and went to knock on Courtney's door. Dave adjusted his computer to watch her came into the room.

"Court, how are you doing?"

Stefani moved and sat on the bed where Courtney was spread out in tee shirt and panties feeling sorry for herself. Stefani pulled her into her arms and hugged her little girl.

"Men can be so stupid. Do you want to tell me what broke you guys up?"

Courtney enjoyed her mother's comfort and was so low she had to share.

"It was so weird. William is a great guy. I don't love him or anything, but I think he should be part of our group of friends. Don was so mean and called William names. I just could not believe he felt that way."

"Well, its better that you found out now what a jerk he is. You know I am a strong Democrat and believe we owe reparations to blacks for the slavery and suffering we have inflicted on them for centuries. I am so ashamed at my party that they were behind all the segregationist crap in the south for so long. I am proud of you for sticking up for William and hope your example will help to show what jerks and rednecks some people are. In fact, I hope you take it on as your special project to have William as a friend."

Courtney thought her mom's liberal ideals were a bunch of crap but did not want to fight with her. She always made friends based on personality and attractiveness, not the color of their skin. Anyone who used skin color to determine who they associated with was a racist. But she did like William's personality and he was a hunk, so she was going to make him a friend no matter what her mother or Don thought. To keep the peace she did say, "I think William and I will be good friends. Don't worry. I will get over Don. Thanks for coming in."

Stefani gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and left. Courtney went to bed feeling better and thinking what she was going to say to William when she saw him at school. She thought it would be nice to ask if he wanted to hang out, maybe go to a movie on Friday night. After all, she didn't have a boyfriend handy anymore.

Dave watched as Stefani left and Courtney got ready for bed. He had to admit he had become a total perv in watching his sister and niece undress and beating off to their tight white bodies. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he just couldn't pass up the opportunity to watch.

Once Courtney turned out the light, he went and checked out Stefani. She was in her bedroom with Mark. Dave turned up the volume and listened.

"So how is our little girl?"

"She's feeling low, but she'll get over him. Young love, what are you going to do but watch and pick up the pieces?"

"Well, I'm kind of glad that she broke it off with Don. He was getting a little too fresh and I think they would be doing it soon if they kept together. She's much too young for sex."

Both of them knew that Courtney had been giving Don blow jobs, but neither wanted to admit how they knew.

"Well, it was her new friendship with William that caused the breakup. I just don't know what's going to happen now."

Stefani had gotten on the bed and they were talking, holding each other. Mark was naked, as usual when he went to bed and Stefani had gotten down to her panties and bra.

Mark thought this would be a good time to see if Stefani really had a thing for black on white sex. He figured if Stef would be OK with her own daughter having a black boyfriend, then she obviously wouldn't have a problem doing a black guy. He was very curious to see how far his wife had slipped into her fantasy to make him a cuckold.

"Do you think Court and William will start becoming an item? I know you have some very strong feelings about affirmative action for blacks, but does that include your own daughter?"

The way Mark poised the question had Stefani in a dither.

"Of course I have no problem with Courtney dating a black guy. I have never had a problem with interracial coupling."

Mark's cock started to twitch when Stef said coupling versus couples. Was it Freudian?

Mark had to egg her on.

"I guess we will just have to watch and see how they get along. Even though Courtney is six months older them him, he is so much bigger and stronger. And did you see the bulge in his trunks. It makes me feel a little self conscious."

There, Mark had given Stef a perfect opening, and she couldn't pass up giving what she thought her husband wanted to hear. She had read enough of his stories to know he was fishing for her to compare him with Derrick. Dave had to take his pecker out and get some lube. He felt this conversation was going to be great to jerk off to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.