Spyware Cuckold - Cover

Spyware Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by Topcat

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - How a guy who thought he was being so smart trying to get his sister in trouble, really got his own ass in a sling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

That evening at the Schmitt's was a little different from the Strauss'. Dave and Barb watched some television with their daughters that night. Dave opened the conversation as he could not wait to hear what they all thought about the visit of the Briscoes that day. "Well, I think that today was really fun. What do you guys think?"

Brittney, being the youngest answered first. "I had a great time. I think Ty and I could be good friends. He is so big and strong and he was so interested in me and school. I think I will be introducing him to some of my friends on Monday. I have seen him around, but being black he has not made too many friends."

Beverly took a little time to answer. "I had fun, and I think Mrs. Briscoe will be a big help in me getting a part in the school play coming up. I love you guys, but none of you have any music skills. Do you really think she will have enough time to help me?"

Dave and Barb were quick to give assurances, as Toni struck both of them as a woman who would keep her word. After the kids left, Barb started her own conversation about today's activities.

"Why did you invite the Briscoe's to swim with us today?"

Dave turned and saw a look that told him that she knew he was up to something.

"What do you mean? They seemed like a nice couple, so I invited them for a visit."

Barb wasn't buying it. "We have met other nice couples during bowling and you never invited them over, much less gave them an open invitation to visit any time. Was it because they are black?"

Dave was caught, but he thought quickly and came up with a story that was close to the truth. "Well, I have to admit I did it because I found out something when I was working on Mark and Stefani's computers. I found both of them with internet history that showed them visiting black on white sex sites. In fact a lot of their files and sites dealt with cuckold relationships and white wives getting taken by large black men. I was shocked, but when I saw the Briscoes at the lanes and the way Stefani was staring I had to see where this would go. Mark always is so cocky about how manly he is and if Stefani makes him a cuckold I think he will never be able to tease me again."

Barb met Dave's eyes until he turned back to the TV. She knew he was not telling the whole truth. She now wondered if meeting Derrick got him thinking of not just his sister, but also his wife going black.

"So this new friendship is to get your sister to fuck a black guy so they will stop teasing your manhood. I think you are not thinking this through. If Stefani goes black, where will that leave Mark and the kids? Do you really want your sister to get hooked on big black cocks?"

Barb was purposefully being graphic to see how Dave would react. From the tenting in his shorts he really got off on the ideas she was pitching, so she went on.

"I think you are playing with fire here. I know how bad you have felt over the years from all the teasing Stefani and Mark give you. I'm also sorry I stopped sticking up for you. You are a great dad and husband. I love you very much and I know I have not helped your self esteem. We know you and I have gotten to a nice sexual point only because you use that large vibrator on me. I thought we were good with that. I really enjoy it and you are so good to give me a large rubber lover like that to fill me. Do you really want Stefani and Mark to feel the real thing?"

Mark almost had second thoughts, but he was too committed.

"Baby, I'm just setting the stage. If they want to enter a cuckold relationship it will be their own actions. I can't make Stefani act on her fantasy. But I sure would love to know it happened."

"Well, I hope you can live with the results of having a randy, hung black man and two hormonal black teens around your sister, wife, your daughters and niece."

"Come on Baby. You will be here to keep an eye on things. Promise you will not tell Stefani what I did. Just lay back and see what happens. You have to admit she never passes up a chance to show you up physically and out dress you. I think you might come to enjoy a little pay back."

Dave and Barb sat close to each other on the couch and each thought what was to come. Dave could not see the chance he was taking letting his sexually deprived wife be so close with Derrick. He didn't even realize his own daughters might take a black boy friend. He was so fixated on getting Stefani to become a black cock slut like the ladies in his stories that he couldn't think straight.

"OK, I will not interfere in your plan. But don't come back to me if this blows up and more then just Stefani gets involve with the Briscoes."

Derrick and Toni had an interesting evening. The boys were down in the basement playroom when Derrick found his wife in the bedroom getting out of the shower. Derrick was highly charged from Barb's beginner blowjob, but now wanted Toni to finish the task. He stripped and finding Toni drying her hair, took her in his arms and began to get her hot. Toni loved when her man demanded sex and she always gave him what she wanted. She knew that he had a very prolific sex drive and strived to keep him in her bed as much as possible. But she knew that after watching all the white girls and ladies strut their bodies all day that he would need sex to cool his libido.

Derrick pushed Toni to her knees and slapped his hard cock on her face, "Eat it, baby. Show me what a great cocksucker you are."

As Toni dove deep onto Derricks cock he let a satisfied moan show his appreciations. After five minutes of good hard sucking, Derrick had to let her know what great job she was doing.

"Oh Toni, you are the best cock sucker. That little white bitch, Barbie, will have to practice hard to get anywhere near your talent."

Toni pulled up off Derrick's cock and asked, "How do you know she is a poor sucker?"

Pulling Toni back down his cock he explained, "Oh, I kind of had a little fun with her in the kitchen today. She seemed so cute and fuckable that I had to see if she was willing. I had her on her knees sucking my cock in five minutes. I think she has been fantasizing about black cock for a long time. In fact, she even asked me if her husband sent me in to play with her. I think both those couples are ripe for blackening."

Toni listened and nodded her agreement. She too saw all the signs that both Barb and Stefani were hot for a hard black cock. And watching their husbands lay back and enjoy the obvious flirting gave her an impression that they would make great cuckolds.

She started to feel her man get close to coming and redoubled her efforts. Soon Derrick was driving his cock straight down her throat, power fucking her face till she felt him swell and start to unload. Wanting to taste his potent seed, she pulled back and started to swirl her tongue around his piss hole as he shot wad after wad into her eager mouth. After they both settled down and Toni had lovingly cleaned all the remnants from Derrick's limp cock, they moved to the bed and cuddled.

Toni opened the pillow talk. "So, shy little Barb has already tasted your cock? Are you going to give her what she needs?"

"Well, that invitation from Dave to use their pool anytime sure gives me an opportunity to see if she wants to do more then a quick blow job. If you agree, I think she would make a great little sex toy for awhile. I don't know about Stefani yet, but the way she swung those tits in my face she sure seems interested also."

Toni nodded and knew she could either give her consent or have Derrick go ahead and fuck them behind her back. It wouldn't be the first time Derrick played around, but he always came back to her and he was a wonderful father. She knew he needed more them she could provide so she resolved to share her man to make him happy. That did not mean she would not drive a good bargain to get something for herself.

"Baby, I think both those ladies are ripe for a big black cock. I also know that you are such a randy goat that you are just the guy to give them the thrill I enjoy so often. But I do want you to understand that I need a little toy to play with while you are busy. I thought that sweet little Beverly was just so ready to see what my pussy tastes like. I know she wants me to teach her to sing better and I know I can do that, but on the way home I was thinking of a way to get her and me really close. If you don't mind, I have a burning desire to make her my bitch. I think it would be so hot to have her here as my pussy slave. Eventually, we can have her be a slave to the whole family if we work out a little blackmail. What do you think?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.