Senior
Chapter 15: More travel-boats, planes and cars

Copyright© 2008 by Fable

Ingrid served pancakes topped with strawberries for breakfast. Her mood was somber, but congenial.

She may have been concerned that I would give an account of the way she had stood up in the bathtub and put her pussy on display for me to view. I couldn't be that cruel. Anyway, I was pleased with the way things had turned out. Ingrid didn't try to prevent me from entering Kelley's room, giving her a foot massage, having oral sex with her, and carrying her to the loft where we had satisfied our pent up yearning for each other.

Kelley and I were in high spirits. We'd broken in her new diaphragm, and we were leaving the island later that day.

At one-thirty, we wheeled Isaac up the ramp and I lifted him in the passenger's seat of the Jeep. Kelley and I sat in the jump seats and Ingrid drove to the hotel where we were to have dinner. She slowed the Jeep to a crawl as we drove through the center of town. Otherwise, the Jeep would have been shaken to pieces by the cobblestone streets.

Once we got situated at the table, Isaac surprised us by addressing the waiter. "We'll start with a glass of chardonnay."

He sent the waiter on his way, and then turned his attention to Kelley. "We attended your mother's wedding. Stella was so much younger than me that I never knew her very well, but Sophia insisted that we go to the wedding and I'm glad we did. She was a beautiful bride. I was happy to see that she married well."

Kelley was wearing a knit sweater and long skirt. The sweater was white, and the skirt green. She looked at her uncle, astounded that he would speak of Stella Harvey. "My mother will be pleased to hear you said she was a beautiful bride."

"You'll be a beautiful bride, too. Please let us know when you and Sammy set the date."

"We'll send you an invitation. I hope you and Ingrid will be able to come to our wedding, Uncle Isaac," Kelley said.

I looked at Ingrid, who was also wearing a long skirt, looking prim and proper. She was nervously watching her employer. I was sure she was concerned that I would make an issue of the power of attorney she claimed to have. I didn't have the heart to embarrass her. She was providing a service that few would be willing or able to do. In my opinion, she deserved a big payday.

Anyway, I was happy to see Kelley and her uncle carry on a conversation.

Our wine arrived and our meal soon followed. Ingrid arranged a napkin to cover Isaac's tie, and helped him cut his turkey into small bite-sized pieces.

Kelley tried to talk about topics that would interest her uncle. She told him about her involvement in her father's company, and about the trips we had taken together. Isaac nodded politely, as if he followed what she was telling him.

Half-way through the meal, he summoned the waiter. "What's for dessert?" he asked, and I saw Ingrid discretely bite her tongue. I smiled to myself, thinking that she could control his diet at home, but not in public.

The waiter recited a variety of desserts that were available. The old man ordered Indian pudding for all of us. I would have preferred pumpkin pie, but didn't question his decision.

Isaac's mind eventually failed him, but before he returned to his world of quiet isolation, he made a remark that will amuse me every time I think of him.

"Kelley, I suppose that analogy to a horse being ridden hard and put away wet had a sexual connotation?"

"Yes, Uncle Isaac, I was in a state of afterglow, and it was made on the spur of the moment. I hope it didn't offend you," she said, obviously delighted that he had called her by name.

But Isaac didn't hear her. He was slumped in his chair, leaving his Indian pudding untouched.

Ingrid, seeing that she was once again in charge, told us it was time to leave. I wheeled Isaac out to the Jeep and lifted him into the passenger's seat. When we got back to the house, the cat jumped into his lap.

We changed into our traveling clothes and packed our bags. Ingrid volunteered to drive us to the ferry. We said goodbye to Isaac. He had the cat in his lap, looking contented.

The ferry was surprisingly crowded with passengers, and we saw car after car being loaded below. We walked around the upper deck until the cold drove us inside. We were lucky to find a seat at a table with a young couple. They were juniors at Boston University. Keith was a marketing major; Kim aspired to become a history teacher.

Saying goodbye to her non-responsive uncle had depressed Kelley. Wanting to cheer her up, I talked about Josh and Eddie's project, trying to make it funny by including how the girls hid one of the components in order to force their boyfriends to take an evening off from their project. This did nothing to bring Kelley back, but my description of the Lunar Roving Vehicle intrigued Keith.

"Do they have a marketing plan?" he asked.

"No, they say they're building the vehicle for their own entertainment," I answered. "They have plans to make improvements to the design."

He wanted to know their names and telephone number, which I supplied.

As we approached Hyannis, I got the idea to invite Keith and Kim to ride to Boston with us in the rental car. But I remembered that Kelley wanted to use the time to talk. I whispered in her ear. "Is it okay if I ask them to ride with us?"

"Sure, it will be good to have company. They may know the city better than we do," she whispered.

"Are you sure? I know you wanted to talk about us," I whispered.

"Sammy, it's impolite to whisper. Go ahead and ask them."

They accepted my invitation, saying they would catch the 'T' at Copley Square.

Once in the car, Kelley became talkative. She made our stay on the island sound like one of those 'B' rated movies about Halloween horrors. Kim told a similar story about their holiday.

"Keith's stepmother put us in separate bedrooms. We went to the Whaling Museum to make out. Does that tell you anything about our holiday? I'm so horny I can't wait to get back to Keith's apartment. We're counting on his roommates being gone."

Kelley actually laughed. "Sammy cornered the housekeeper in the bathroom. Tell them what happened, Honey."

"I got her to admit that it was her idea to put us in separate bedrooms. Kelley's uncle didn't care if we slept together."

"You didn't tell the best part," Kelley said. "The housekeeper was naked at the time. Sammy came into my room, gave me a foot massage, and we had oral sex."

"Cool!" Kim exclaimed, obviously impressed.

Kim's exuberance spurred Kelley to continue. "There's more. Sammy carried me to the loft and we had wild sex."

"Please stop," Kim pleaded.

"Twice, that's two times," Kelley continued, obviously loving Kim's objections.

"Make her stop, Sammy. I can't take any more," Kim whined.

"I lost count of the orgasms Sammy gave me," Kelley said, her voice shrieking with laughter.

"I'm covering my ears," Kim said, good-naturedly, showing that she was having as much fun as Kelley.

Kelley wasn't finished. "We used my new diaphragm for the first time."

"Ahhhhggg!" Kim screamed from the back seat.

There was plenty more that Kelley could have added, such as her remark about being ridden hard and put away wet, or the way I'd inserted the tip of my forefinger in her ass, but she took pity on our new friends. We laughed for several miles.

The sky was overcast, making it a dark night. Keith gave me advanced warning as to what to look for as we approached the city. We didn't make good time at all, but it was a fun trip. When we arrived at the hotel they thanked us. Kelley and Kim hugged, and exchanged addresses.

It was near eleven o'clock when we were shown to our room. "Are you hungry? I'll order something from room service," I offered.

"Maybe later," she said. "I really, really need a shower."

"I could use a shower, too. Want some company?"

Kelley looked at me, squinting her eyes like she couldn't make up her mind. "Will you wash my ... back?"

"Yes."

"Will you wash my hair?"

"Yes."

"Will you wash my pussy?"

"Yes," I agreed, becoming excited.

"Will you make sure it's clean?"

"Yes."

"Inside and out?"

"Positively."

"Should I bring my diaphragm? Do you think we'll need it?"

"Definitely."

She smiled. "Come on, Tiger. I'll wash your ... ah ... back."

We had a great time in the shower, making sure every crevice of our bodies was clean. I dried her hair and she brushed it while I placed an order with room service.

Kelley said she wasn't hungry, but when my sandwich arrived, she ate half of it. She also drank half of my beer.

She was sitting across the small table from me, wearing a terrycloth robe supplied by the hotel. She saw me looking at her, and closed the robe to obscure my view of her breasts.

"Does Megan let her robe sag so you can see her tits?" Kelley asked.

"I've never seen Megan's tits," I answered honestly. It occurred to me that I hadn't thought of Megan since Kelley had met me at the Ferry on Tuesday. Mentioning that fact now would make me sound defensive, so I didn't.

"Is there always going to be a Megan, Sammy?"

She'd eaten half of my sandwich and drank half of my beer. Now she wanted to talk about Megan, and I was still hungry. I was pretty sure that room service was closed for the night. "I've told you how it is with us, Kelley. I'm living alone this year because you didn't want me to have roommates. You've only come to Pontiac once since school started. Megan is in a strange place, and she's half a continent away from her family. We both have needs and we find solace in being together. How many times do I have to tell you that nothing sexually happens between us?"

"You've told me that you get an erection when you sleep in the same bed with her. I know how you are when you get a hard-on. Don't tell me that you aren't tempted to do something for relief."

"I admit that I'm tempted, but that's when I remember my promise to you."

"What do you do, jack off? Does Megan watch? Don't tell me she masturbates, too."

I didn't like where this conversation was headed. Was Kelley looking for a fight? Or did she just need assurance that I was keeping my promise in regards to Megan. I decided that I owed her that much.

"We've talked about the temptation that being together presents. We've come to the conclusion that toughing it out, and not caving, is better than being apart, and being miserable."

"You've been apart from her these past few days? Have you been miserable?"

"Kelley, I haven't even thought of Megan while we've been together," I said, looking directly into her eyes, knowing that she would see that I was being truthful.

She dropped her eyes, apparently satisfied with my answer. "Do you think of me when you're with her?"

"Yes."

Kelley looked at me, obviously wanting more than my 'Yes' answer. I decided she needed an example of my faithfulness to her.

"The other night I'd just finished giving her a backrub and..."

"You gave her a backrub?" Kelley said through clenched teeth.

"Well, yeah, she was nervous about an exam the next day and..."

"Which day?" Kelley interrupted me again.

"Okay, let me explain what happened. You'll see that it was all quite innocent. It was a week ago tonight. Charlie and Debra had left for home that day and they had asked me to wait for Megan to finish her last exam on Friday. Megan called and said she was afraid to be alone in their house. I told her that she could stay with me, and that we would leave from school the next day.

"The exam she was nervous about was from a different professor than I have for the same course. I saw right off that I wasn't going to be able to help her. It got late. I suggested that we go to bed and get up early. Okay, okay, I suggested the back rub, but it wasn't a foot massage. I would never give Megan or anyone else a foot massage."

I paused to make sure Kelley was following me. "You gave Marcie a foot massage," she said, accusingly.

"Well, yeah, but that was Marcie. She's like my sister. You know that, don't you?"

I guess my sincere eyes convinced her that Marcie was like a sister to me. "I interrupted you. Please continue with what happened that night," she said.

"I thought Megan was asleep. For a brief second, I had an urge to kiss her in the small of her back. I wondered if she would wake up and turn over. That's when I thought of you. I didn't want to have to tell you that I'd broken my promise. As it happened, I left the room and Megan put her T-shirt back on. She wouldn't have known about my urge to kiss her back if I hadn't told her. She told me that she had been awake the entire time."

Kelley digested everything that I'd said. I expected her to have questions about Megan's T-shirt being off in the first place, but she must have accepted the bare back as necessary for a thorough backrub. Anyway, she had bigger questions on her mind.

"Sammy, I'm your mistress now and you say you need Megan. What's it going to be like when I become your companion? Are you going to need more than one Megan?" she asked, making reference to the Bacon essay we'd read the day before.

"You're my only mistress now, and you'll be my only companion when we reach middle-age. No one could ever take your place."

Kelley's face broke into a wide grin. She came around the table and sat on my lap, letting the robe fall open. "That's the nicest thing I've ever heard you say. I'm glad that I'm your only mistress. I still want to be your mistress when we're middle aged, not just your companion."

We went to bed and made the kind of slow, gentle love that takes forever. I'd never seen Kelley happier. She told me over and over that she trusted me to always be faithful.

I was happy that she believed me. There was no reason not to. I had been honest, hadn't I?

We must have gone to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke with a start. I was on my stomach, and felt Kelley lying on top of me. I loved the feel of her nipples boring into my back and the tickle of her pubic hair further down. I felt her breath as she whispered into my ear.

"Sammy, I'm not going to let you get by with proposing over the telephone again. I want you to know what I expect. It must conform to traditional etiquette. I'll send you a book. I also want advance notice that you are going to propose. You know I hate surprises. Have you considered the ring? Please don't interpret this the wrong way, but I don't want Suzanne or Marcie helping you pick it out. You wouldn't ask Megan for advice, would you? Sammy, are you listening?"

"What time is it?"

"It's a little after two. Did you pay attention to what I was telling you?"

"Yes."

"I want to make sure you've been paying attention. Repeat what I said."

What just happened? Did she infer from what I'd said about her being my only mistress that I was going to propose marriage ... soon? A slight movement caused her pubic hair to tickle my lower back. Were her nipples getting harder? Kelley certainly knew how to push my buttons.

"You want to go window shopping tomorrow, and you want me to pay special attention to your facial expressions. A raised eyebrow means mild interest in the ring's design; a twitch of your nose means that you reject it for size; an open mouth stare says you are in awe. All I have to do is watch and wait for you to open your mouth."

"What else?" she asked and I felt her knee separate my thighs.

"You'll see a birthstone ring in the window and want to go inside the store to try it on. It will be too large and the clerk will offer to measure your finger. She or he will say your ring finger is size six. You'll ask the clerk to repeat the size, and then you'll make some excuse about changing your mind about wanting the birthstone."

"What else?" Kelley asked, gaining purchase between my thighs with her knee.

"The book you send me will contain highlighted passages. In your own subtle way, you will instruct me how to signal when I'm going to propose, how I am to sit erect on bended knee, and even what I am to say."

Kelley's knee was wiggling its way between my thighs, getting very near my cock. "You'll send me eleven roses," she said.

"Eleven roses?"

"Eleven roses will be the signal. When you arrive later, the maid will tell you that I'm in the pool. You'll remove your clothes in the changing room and then you'll stand at the end of the diving board and tell me that you want me to be your mistress forever."

"Where will you be?"

"I'll be at the other end of the pool."

"So, you don't want me to propose on bended knee?"

"No, I want you on the diving board, naked, and with the twelfth rose between your lips."

"That doesn't sound very romantic to me. Did you find it in a book?"

"No, I just thought of how I want you to propose. I think complying with the way I want you to propose is very romantic. It will prove to all doubters that you want me to be your mistress for life."

"Ah, Kelley, don't tell me that you're planning on others to be there."

"I haven't decided yet. Is everything else clear?"

"Yes, you want me to stand naked on the diving board with a rose in my mouth. Assuming I'll be able to talk, where will the ring be while I'm asking you to be my full time mistress?"

"Hmmm, you're a smart guy. You'll think of something."

"Kelley, it's the middle of the night. Can we go back to sleep now?"

"Not until I kiss you. Turn over, please," she said, giving my cock a little nudge with her knee before raising her body to give me room to turn over.

I felt her lips touch mine, followed by her breasts against my chest, and then her pussy touch my stomach. I returned her kisses, and ran my hands over her back, down to her ass cheeks, and back up.

My cock was hard, but I didn't expect what came next. Kelley sat up, reached behind her and felt me. "Hmmm," she said. That's when my desire to return to sleep faded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.