Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The days that followed were difficult for Karl, difficult because of the many changes coming into his life. First, the addition was completed, on Thursday. That was followed by the painting contractor on Friday, and then on Monday the carpet would be installed.

On Friday, with Annette and Terri he drove to the tailor in Evansville. The girls helped him choose material for two new suits (one summer and one winter), a sports jacket and two pair of slacks. Annette insisted he get some new shirts, two pair of new shoes, socks, two belts (one black and one brown, like the shoes), handkerchiefs and ties, happily all ready made. It wasn't his favorite way to spend a day, plus he needed to go back next week for a final fitting. "It'll be good to see you dressed in something better than Wal-Mart clothes," Annette told him when they were done.

"You deserve better than Wal-Mart, Karl," added Terri.

And now Julie and Brenda were staying home. Only Annette was regularly away from the house when she went to CCC four days a week. But Karl had to admit the girls were doing pretty good at staying out of his way.

On the Sunday after his first fitting at the tailor, as they were finishing supper, Karl told the girls that he had changed his mind about moving his office into one of the new bedrooms. Julie, who had pretty much taken charge of the decorating, gave him an exasperated look. "The furniture's due in three days, including all your new office furniture. And if you're not gonna use that bedroom, then we should give it to Brenda, and she'll need more furniture, and they won't be able to deliver it for weeks."

Karl turned to Brenda. "Didn't you order a new bed and stuff? We'll just move that into the new bedroom and put the new office furniture in the downstairs bedroom."

"We all picked out new furniture," the pretty Mexican girl answered, "but what I think Julie means is that the bedrooms in the addition are a lot bigger."

"The bedrooms are so big Annette and I both ordered dressing tables and chaise longues," said Julie. "But Brenda only ordered a new bed and dresser." She paused to look into his eyes. "It was supposed to be a surprise for you, but I ordered a beautiful leather sofa for your new office, very masculine, and it'll never fit in the downstairs bedroom."

He turned to Terri. "You're getting new furniture too, aren't you?"

She reached across the table to touch his hand. "Yes, even though I'll be using your old room." With a smile, she added, "I like it. It makes me think about what you must have been like as a little boy."

"Okay, here's what we'll do," said Karl. "Brenda will get the new bedroom. If she wants more furniture, one of those chaise things or whatever, she can order it and I'll talk to the manager at Robinsons and try to get delivery speeded up. We'll put the new office furniture in the downstairs bedroom, and we'll put the leather sofa in the living room - the old one's getting a little worn anyway, we can store it in the barn." Looking at Julie, "And thanks for the surprise of the new sofa, but this way we can all enjoy it. Now is that okay with everyone?"

Lowering her eyes, "Of course, you're the boss," Julie answered.

"I'll be glad to get a bigger bedroom," said Brenda. "Can I really order more furniture?"

Karl looked at her, then the other girls. "Anyone can order anything they want as long as we've got somewhere to put it."

"Can I order a full-length, three-way mirror?" asked Annette. "There's room for it in my new bedroom"

Karl told her she could, adding it was up to the girls to decide what they wanted. He mumbled a few words about needing to get something done outside, and with Topper following he walked out the back door. He wandered around for a few seconds until Zal said, "This might be a good time to go to the cavern. I would like to show you something there."

With a mental word of agreement, Karl crossed the yard and entered the barn, being careful to close the door behind him.

When they were in the barn, Topper knew what to expect, flopping down onto the dirt floor as with the speed of a thought, Karl was transported to Zal's cave. Robots were everywhere, some scurrying around the ship, some working on its innards.

"You need to understand that how your companions have been acting is only natural," the symbiote told him. "It is their nesting, their homemaking, instinct that forces them to try to make what they now consider to be their home as comfortable as possible for themselves and for you."

"I know, but sometimes it's just a little hard to take. At least I can come here to get away for a while." He paused before asking, "How are the repairs going?"

"So far, consistent with my estimate, though it is still very early in the process. As I told you, it will take hundreds of years to fully repair the ship, however, it will soon be repaired enough for limited travel around earth and within your planetary system."

"So you'll be able to fly me to the moon, or to mars? When?"

"Yes, if you desire. Probably within a month."

"Is there any way I can help?"

"Not at this time, perhaps in the future. There is something I would like you to see," the symbiote continued. "Ahead and to your right is an archway in the rock wall. Please walk through it."

Following Zal's directions, Karl found himself in a small cavern with a large carved metal door - it looked like brass - at the end. "The door is solid gold. You are the only human it will open for," the symbiote told him.

The door swung open as Karl approached. He paused to examine the solid gold door before entering the room behind.

It was a sitting room, with a large over-stuffed sofa, coffee table, and what looked like a comfortable easy chair with a large ottoman in front of it for Karl to rest his feet on. One wall contained two windows revealing a summery forest glade, with butterflies and hummingbirds flitting above the flowers.

The opposite wall was nearly filled with a huge flat screen TV. "The view through the windows is artificial," Zal said. "The television is real. It can present any program or movie you would like. Additionally, you may describe any program that does not exist which you would like the ship's computer to create: movies, sports, music, pornography, anything you want - and it will play on the television."

"So it could create a new Godfather movie for me, a good one, or show who would win a fight between Ali and Dempsey?"

"Yes, anything you want. You will find an office behind that door."

In the wall opposite the room's entrance was an ordinary solid wood door, obviously of the best quality. It opened normally when Karl turned the knob.

As Karl entered, he was shocked to find a man waiting for him. "Who are you?"

"John Toborson," the man answered. "I am a construct, made by the ship."

Karl extended his hand for the construct to shake. He noticed no difference from what he would expect from a human. Toborson was tall, appeared to be a prosperous businessman, in his mid forties, distinguished looking, with graying temples. "Spell your last name," he ordered.

"T O B O R S O N."

"That explains it, you're a robot."

"Yes, I guess it does," Toborson answered.

"More of an android," said Zal. "He is available to carry out various missions and to acquire materials needed to repair the ship. As you can see, no one would ever doubt his humanity. If he were to be killed, no examination or autopsy could reveal he was not totally human. He has his own artificial intelligence, is capable of independent thought and decision making, yet will strive with all his ability to carry out any mission assigned to him."

Karl looked carefully at the construct, standing before him with a slight smile on his face. "Very impressive, I would never guess he wasn't an ordinary man."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.