Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karl closed down the PC, a small frown wrinkling his brow as he thought about how Terri was acting. Zal interrupted his thoughts. "Such behavior is to be expected. Terri sees you as her protector, her savior. She will be totally focused on you, striving to earn your approval, to please you as much as possible."

"More than before?"

"Yes, more than before. Because of what happened to her and how she feels about herself and you, Terri's sense of self worth is now totally dependent on your approval. You will need to accommodate her as much as you can while helping reintegrate her into your family."

In the living room, he switched on the TV, slipped off his shoes, and loosened his pants. He stretched out on the sofa, grabbed the remote and began clicking through channels till he found a game. He had just taken another swallow of beer when the girls came out of the kitchen and headed upstairs. "Won't be long and then we'll fix supper," Terri said from the top of the stairs.

"I can wait," he answered, leaning back and turning to the game.

"The bag!" Terri exclaimed suddenly, coming downstairs again, rushing outside.

"Oh, I better put the top up," said Annette following her.

In a few minutes, they came back and went upstairs, Terri carrying Natalie's red bag.

Soon, Karl could hear them chattering away as they organized Terri's things. Hearing them talking and laughing together, he started feeling more hopeful about Terri returning to normal. Finishing the beer, he went into the kitchen to get another can and some pretzels from the cupboard. He was getting hungry now, his body still required a lot of fuel.

He finished the second beer, and now the game was over. He turned down the sound when the post-game show came on, closed his eyes and dozed off.

He was awakened by something moving on his chest. Then he felt feathery kisses tickling his neck and ear.

It was Terri. When he lifted his head, she raised up to look at him, her blue eyes bright. "Annette's taking a shower, but I want..." sliding her hand inside his jeans to gently take hold of his penis, "this."

"You do, do you?" he said with a smile, taking her head in his hands, pulling her to him so they could kiss. He held her in his hands while their lips and tongues moved together. As they parted, Karl realized this was the first time he had kissed Terri, really kissed her, since he rescued her, really since she left for IU more than two weeks ago.

Terri raised her head to stare into his eyes. "Mmm, I missed you so," again pressing her lips to his. Breaking from the kiss, she slid down his body. Kneeling on the floor, she pulled his jeans and shorts down. "And this," sliding her soft fingers over his hardening organ.

Holding his half-hard dick in her fingers, she slid back his foreskin and with a sigh began licking the fat crown. As he grew hard, "I see you missed me too," she whispered, her blue eyes looking up at him.

"Suck me," was Karl's response, grabbing her head and forcing more of his now rigid organ into her.

"Umm," Terri moaned as she slid her lips down, taking more and more of his organ into her mouth, her tongue swirling, her fingers caressing his shaft and balls. Karl moved his hands on her head directing her movements until she was giving him the rhythm he wanted. He laid back closing his eyes, enjoying the sensuous pleasure of the beautiful young girl's lips and tongue and fingers on his erect cock.

With a sudden gasp and groan, opening his eyes, sitting up, grabbing her head, Karl began coming, gasping in pleasure as his thick ejaculate spewed into Terri's sucking mouth. She worked hard to swallow it all as his penis pulsed again and again. Terri herself moaning in her own orgasmic pleasure at the sensation of Karl's cum gushing into her mouth and down her throat.

Breathing hard, Karl lay back, closing his eyes again, while Terri rested her head on his naked thigh, she too breathing hard. After a few seconds he opened his eyes to see Annette, wrapped in a towel, looking down at them from the upstairs landing. Her blue eyes flashed at his for a moment before she turned and walked up the hall.

Karl touched Terri's head, stroking her fine hair. She looked up, a small smile on her lips. "Umm, that was so good. I've missed you so much. And I love you so much. And I love this so much," gently touching his cock, her tongue extending to lick the swollen head.

"That's enough for now," he said with a smile. "Come on up here," pulling her up to half lie on him, kissing her neck, her lips, hugging her to him, Terri's big breasts soft against his chest.

They were cuddling together when Annette came downstairs, having changed into a clean shirt and shorts. Her hands on her hips, "You ready to start cooking now?" she asked Terri.

"Okay," she answered. Then turning to Karl. "You're hungry, aren't you?"

"Yeah, starving. What're we having?"

Annette answered. "Left overs, that'll be quick and we need to use them up anyway."

"Sounds good," he said, helping Terri up, then once more lying back on the sofa as the girls, followed by Topper who had been calmly lying on the floor since Terri came down, went into the kitchen. He clicked though the channels, finally settling on CNN, took a swallow of beer and thought how well things seemed to be going. "She seems okay, almost like before," he mentally told Zal.

"Terri will require a lot of your attention and time," the symbiote replied.

Karl didn't respond, lying on the sofa, watching the news of the world, mostly bad news, until the girls came out to call him to supper in the kitchen.

Even though their meal was a mix of left over meat loaf and chicken, Karl enjoyed it a lot, probably due to his increased appetite and the company. Afterwards, Karl fed Topper, the girls cleaned up, then they watched TV together, sitting on the sofa, one of his girls cuddling on either side of him.

That's how they were when Julie and Brenda came back from the Wagon Wheel. There were cries of joy and kisses between the girls when they saw Terri was back and healed from her ordeal.

After the girls calmed down, "We've got some good news too," said Julie. "Jesse says he can let us go. He's got enough new girls, so he doesn't need us anymore. We can stay home and help take care of you, Karl."

"But he wants us to keep working this week, till Saturday," added Brenda.

The four girls were standing together, looking at Karl still sitting on the sofa. Karl was silent for a moment while Zal mentally communicated. "They are good girls who honor and love you. All they desire is to be able to serve you as much as possible."

"Yes, I understand," Karl answered the symbiote. Turning to the girls, "Uh ... that's great," he said, forcing a smile as he stood, opening his arms to hug Julie and Brenda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.