Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karl had some toast with another cup of coffee and went upstairs. He got his towel, comb and razor and took them down to the first floor bathroom where he had a quick shower and shave. He went back upstairs and into his bedroom to get clean clothes. Terri was still sleeping, a half-smile on her face. He took his clothes downstairs, dressed there, and went out to the barn, Topper tagging along behind.

Zal's ship was whole now, the crack totally repaired, or healed, depending how much the ship was a living thing. "I'm worried about Terri, or someone else, finding it," Karl told the alien.

"It can make itself invisible. Later, after it has repaired itself as much as is presently possible, it can hide below ground."

"How long will that take?'

Zal estimated it would take a week. Karl told him to make the ship invisible for now, then have it hide underground when it could. Again, the alien told Karl to touch the hull, and then it was gone, invisible, though he could still feel it.

Karl walked over to the garden to pull weeds for about a half-hour. He was waiting for Terri to wake up. When he went back into the house, the kitchen clock said it was just past eight-thirty.

"You could go online and trade until she wakes up," Zal suggested.

"No, I'm hungry now, I won't wait any longer. She probably doesn't usually wake up until later since she works so late. I'll make my breakfast and she can eat when she gets up."

He started frying bacon and eggs and threw more bread in the toaster. It didn't take long before everything was done. He got another cup of coffee, sat down at the table and really enjoyed his breakfast, probably because he was so hungry.

He thought about having more coffee, but decided on orange juice instead. He took a big glass into the downstairs bedroom, where his PC was, and went online to the Dubai market.

After a couple of hours, he could hear Terri moving around upstairs, the toilet flushing, then the shower running. He went up and yelled through the door, "Terri, there's a new toothbrush in the top drawer."

He went back to his PC and continued trading. By the time Terri came down, he had made nearly three thousand dollars in a little over two hours.

"Sir ... Karl, sir," he heard her calling from the living room, then the kitchen.

Turning in his chair toward the open doorway, "I'm in here, in the bedroom," he shouted.

She came and stood in the doorway. Her blue eyes glowing, "Good morning," she said softly.

She was dressed in her shorts (he could see now they were navy-blue) and white tee-shirt, no shoes, no shirt, and it looked like no bra. "Come here," he said, and then she was in his arms kissing his lips, his face. his neck.

"Oh it was so wonderful, you were so wonderful. Thank you ... thank you ... thank you," she whispered as she kissed him over, and over.

He couldn't help responding as she continued kissing him, pressing her youthful body to him, her breasts soft against his chest. She slid to the floor, kneeling between his legs to touch, squeeze the hard lump his dick was making in his pants leg. She raised her head, looking into his face as she said, "I want this ... please."

Laughing as he opened his belt, "I'll lend it to you."

Soon his jeans and shorts were around his ankles, his cock rising up from his groin. Her hands moved to Karl's erect organ, too thick for the fingers of her little hand to touch as she tried to wrap them around it. Her eyes unmoving, staring at his cock, she slowly stroked his hard length. "Um, I love your cock," she whispered. Then raising her eyes to look into his face, "I love you, Karl." With that, she lowered her head to give the crown a deep kiss, her tongue swirling over him, her soft lips kissing, sucking, sliding over his swollen glans.

Terri moved her head up, her lips sliding off him with a lascivious sucking sound. "I ... I want to do this," she said, her voice breathy as she quickly pulled her tee-shirt up and off. She moved closer, and again taking hold of his shaft, bent forward to rub his damp cock-head over her breasts, smearing precum over her hard little nipples.

Now she bent forward over his lap, pressing herself against him, rolling her fleshy tits over his rigid phallus. "Um ... this feels so sexy," she whispered, kissing his taut stomach.

Karl was enjoying what she was doing, but he wanted more. Gently, he pushed her up from his lap, then his hand on top of her head, forcing her down, "Suck me, suck my cock," he ordered.

"Um, yes," Terri gasped as she opened her mouth wide, taking him inside her soft lips, her fingertips stroking his shaft. With his hands on her head, he moved, guided her, setting the pace he desired. When she was doing what he wanted, he let go of her head, leaning back, enjoying the oral pleasure he was receiving from the lovely young girl.

It was so good, her technique much better than last night. Her tongue writhing over his cock-head, her soft lips moving over his hard length, her fingers stroking his shaft, caressing his balls. And her sucking was incredible, her head bobbing over him as she sucked, taking him deep, not into her throat, but as deep as she could, before bobbing up again.

"Ahh, I'm gonna come," he gasped, grabbing her head, forcing her down as much as possible as he began ejaculating, his thick cum jetting into her mouth, Terri moaning, trembling through her own orgasm as she swallowed again and again. When he was spent, he released his hold on her, and slowly she drew up, off him, pausing with her lips at his head, sucking the last drops from his urethra, licking him clean.

She rested her head on his thigh. "I came again, it was wonderful," she said softly, kissing his belly.

He moved her from his lap and pulled up his pants. "Come on into the kitchen, you need breakfast, or lunch, or something. I'll fix it for you."

She put on her tee-shirt and followed him. "I can do it. You shouldn't be cooking for me."

She decided she would have scrambled eggs and toast, and Karl said he would have some toast with her. She prepared the food while he sat at the table, enjoying watching her work at such simple domestic tasks.

They talked while they ate. She had only had sex with two guys before Karl, her high-school boyfriend, and Brian, her boyfriend at IU. "We're split up now, officially. He did it before we left for summer vacation. He did the same thing last year, that's so he can fool around with other girls while he's at home in Chicago. Course, he said I could go with other boys, but I never did, till you. Then he'll expect me to run back to him when the semester starts."

Karl told her how he had been affected by his grandfather's death, and by Jill breaking off their engagement. "I can't imagine any girl dumping you," she said. "You're so great, and you're a wonderful lover. I never had orgasms like I did with you, even when I was blowing you, and I never even liked doing that before."

She was worried about her parents' reaction when she got home after spending the night with him. "If you go with her, her parents will have no question about the correctness of her being with you," Zal said.

When he told her he wanted to go with, her face lit up and she threw her arms around his neck. "I'm off work today, so I can be with you all day and all night," she said excitedly.

"No, I'll be busy today. If I want you, I'll call you later and then you can come over."

She lowered her eyes, then looked up before answering. "Of course, I'll be available any time you want me."

Terri finished dressing and they left. While he was following in his pickup, Karl said to Zal, "It was strange how the first time she didn't give me a very good blow-job, and the one this morning was great. Do you know anything about how that happened?"

"I did it. I saw what actions you wanted and gave her the knowledge and desire to perform them."

"I thought you might have had something to do with it. So you have some sort of mind control power?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.