Symbiote - Cover

Symbiote

Copyright© 2008 by Robber Baron

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Karl becomes the host of an alien symbiote. His body, mind and life are changed as he helps his new companion complete its mission. (No sex in the first chapter.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Robot   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Karl was awakened by Topper barking, then racing downstairs to bark even louder and more furiously at the front door. As he climbed out of bed, Karl checked the clock, it was nearly two-forty. He turned on the lights, and went downstairs, and now he could hear someone knocking on the front door. He was wondering if he should get Grampa's shotgun when Zal said, "It's Terri, you won't need it."

He got Topper quieted down and looked out the side window. He couldn't see who was on the porch, but he could see a Toyota parked in front of the house and hear a voice saying, "Karl, it's me, Terri."

He opened the door and Terri rushed through the doorway and into his arms. She raised up on her toes, and then she was kissing him. Startled, at first Karl didn't respond, but her soft lips, her insistent tongue made resistance impossible.

After a moment, they parted, both breathing hard. She didn't say a word, just stared into his eyes. Then tightening her arms around his neck, she lifted up on her toes and again pressed her mouth to his, melding her body to his, moaning deep in her throat as she felt his penis growing hard against her thigh.

This time when they parted, Terri moved back and reached behind her through the open doorway to retrieve a bottle she had left on the porch. "See what I brought," she said with a smile as she held up the half bottle of champagne. "The customers didn't finish this, so I got it." Walking toward the kitchen, "I'll get some glasses."

"What's happening?" Karl mentally asked Zal as he closed and locked the door and sat down on the sofa.

"She likes you. I told you that before," the alien answered.

Now Terri was coming back into the living room, carrying the bottle and two tumblers. "I couldn't find any champagne glasses, but these will do." She sat down next to Karl and handed him the bottle. "Will you pull out the cork?" she asked with a smile.

It was one of those white plastic corks, and when Karl worked it out of the bottle, there was a small pop sound, proving the wine had not gone flat. Terri held out the tumblers, and Karl poured about half a glass of champagne into each.

"To us," she said, clinking his glass with hers. After they sipped at their champagne, "It tickles," Terri laughed, wrinkling her nose.

Karl took another sip, looking over the rim of his glass into her blue eyes staring at him. He set the glass on the coffee table and asked, "Uh ... Terri, what's going on? I mean, what are you doing here?"

She looked down, then up again. "Oh, I was afraid you might not have really meant it when you said I could come over." He saw her eyes filling with tears as she sniffled, "I'm sorry, I thought ... hoped you might want me. But I misunderstood, you don't." Standing up, "I'll ... I'll go now."

"No, stay," he said without thinking, as he reached for her hand, pulling her to him.

"Oh yes, Karl," she sighed, coming into his arms, kissing him deeply, her breasts soft against his bare chest as their lips and tongues moved together.

When they broke from the kiss, she rested her head on his chest. Taking his hand in hers, she placed it on her left breast. "For you," she whispered looking up at his face. "All of me is for you, anything you want."

She sighed softly as he squeezed her full breast, then looking down saw the head of his penis, shiny with precum, projecting out of the leg of his boxers. "Um, I see you like it, and you really do want me," she giggled. "Well, let me show you what you're getting."

She moved away from him a little to unbutton and remove her shirt, then she was pulling the tee-shirt up, over her head, and reaching behind to undo her bra. Her breasts tumbled out - large, full, firm, the breasts of a healthy, fit young woman.

"They're ... you're beautiful," Karl said cupping her full breasts in his hands, squeezing gently.

"They're for you," Terri gasped. She moaned softly as he bent to take a pink nipple between his lips, sucking, licking gently biting. Holding his head in her hands, she moved his mouth over her, from one hardening nipple to the other, gasping as he sucked on one tit while with his fingers he fondled and squeezed the other.

As he sucked and fondled and squeezed, Karl's dick grew even more rigid, now pressing hard against the fabric of his shorts, a third of its thick length projecting from the leg of his boxers. Terri moved her hand down to touch, stroke him, her fingers sliding over the fat cock-head, slippery with precum.

Gently, she moved his mouth from her breast before shifting a little so she could look at his hard organ. "I ... I want to suck it, suck you," she gasped raising her eyes to his.

"Go ahead," he gasped in wonder, watching as the lovely young woman slid down his body to kneel on the floor before him. She took hold of the waistband of his shorts. He lifted his butt so she could slide them down his legs.

"Oh," she cried when his erection popped out of his shorts. "So big," stroking his shaft. "I didn't know ... I've never heard of one this big," looking up and giggling, "Not that I've got a lot of experience." And then, "But this is what I want," opening her mouth wide, taking him inside her soft lips. Her soft fingertips stroked his shaft as she licked and sucked the head and what little of his length she could take inside her mouth.

It was clear from her lack of technique that Terri didn't have a lot of experience giving blow-jobs. Not that Karl had a lot of experience receiving them. Jill had only rarely agreed to do it for him, though she had no trouble requesting oral sex from him.

Despite Terri's lack of skill, Karl was so aroused he came quickly. "Uh ... Uhh ... Shit, ' he groaned as he ejaculated wave after wave of semen. Terri moaning and snuffling while she swallowed the thick cum spurting into her mouth and down her throat.

Licking the last remnants of cum from his cock-head, "God, I didn't know that was possible ... I just came. I climaxed when you came in my mouth." She smiled at him. "It was good, very good."

He pulled her up to the sofa beside him, hugging her as she cuddled against him. He stroked her shoulder, kissed her temple, then her lips. "It was good for me too." And it was. No doubt due to the changes Zal had made, it was probably the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

After several minutes like that, cuddling, holding each other, breathing together, "Well, I need a shower," Terri said jumping up, her fleshy breasts jiggling with her movements. Picking up her shirts and bra, "It's back there, isn't it?" indicating the back of the house, by the kitchen.

Karl stood too, picking up his shorts from the floor and pulling them on. "There aren't any bath towels in there. Come on upstairs, you can use my bathroom."

"Good, I like using your bathroom. Let's take the wine too."

Topper, who all the while had waited calmly lying on the floor, trotted upstairs behind them and flopped down at the foot of Karl's bed. Karl got a clean towel for Terri, then while she showered, sat on the edge of the bed and poured some champagne into his glass. He took a swallow of wine, then mentally asked Zal, "Have you figured out yet what's going on?"

"I am beginning to develop an understanding. I need more observation of Terri's behavior before reaching a firm conclusion."

"Let me know as soon as you figure it out," Karl said standing up and snapping his fingers for Topper to follow him. In the hall and on the stairs, he could hear the shower and Terri singing softly to herself. He went into the kitchen and opened the back door to let the dog out to pee.

While Karl was waiting by the open door, Zal said to him, "You need to be careful during sex. If what I suspect is correct, your sexual desire could become so powerful you may find it difficult to control yourself."

"Yeah, when Terri gave me that blow-job it was great. I don't think I've ever come like that before. Must be from my enhanced nerves." Then Karl yelled out the open door, "Come on, Topper. Time to go to bed."

Upstairs, Terri had turned off the shower and stopped singing. Topper flopped down in his usual spot. Karl turned back the sheet and blanket and lay on the bed, his back resting on a couple of pillows he piled against the headboard.

He waited, sipping the wine and worked on calming, controlling himself, like Zal suggested. After a few minutes, Terri came in, a towel wrapped around her bosom, her skin pink and glowing, her eyes bright.

"Can I close the door?" she asked. "It would make me feel more comfortable."

After he nodded his assent, she closed the door and waited, standing there until he said, "Come here, I want you."

She rushed to him, sitting on the side of the bed, winding her arms around his neck, kissing him hard and long. He opened the towel, baring her breasts, then he was caressing, fondling, pinching sucking her fleshy tits while she gasped and moaned.

His fingers slid down her body, over the smooth skin of her side, her hip, her belly to tickle her thigh. Her blue eyes looking into his, she moved the towel from her lap and opened her legs. As he touched her swollen labia, damp and slick with arousal, her eyes closed and she breathed in deeply. Opening her eyes, "You don't need to do that. I'm ready for you now," she said softly.

"Okay," he said, smiling. He slid his shorts down, then kicked them off. "Climb on. I want you now."

"Oh, you want me on top. Good," she said with a smile as she positioned herself above him to kneel over his groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.