Lisa's Descent to Glory - Cover

Lisa's Descent to Glory

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tired of her police chief father scaring potential boyfriends away, Lisa slips away from her conservative home and visits an adult video store on the edge of town. The 18 year old finally gets to see a man's penis as it slips through the gloryhole into the booth she has secreted herself in. Lisa tries some serious sexperimentation! Things spiral out of control when events force her to leave the security of the booth while still naked!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Eighteen year old Lisa Tanner tried to calm the nervous trembles in her hand a she reached for the door of the video store. It didn't help any that the sign stated you must be eighteen to enter. Lisa had only just turned eighteen the day before. She was still somewhat afraid someone would question her right to go inside. The teen took a deep breath, her ample chest straining against the material of the brand new black hoodie she wore. "Better watch that." She hissed while looking around. "I don't want to be noticed!" Donning oversized dark sunglasses, she double checked to make sure her fiery red hair was completely hidden by the hood before boldly opening the door and stepping inside.

Entering the store was like entering a carnal wonderland! The first thing she spotted was a huge display of dildos. Lisa had seen them online, but never in person before. They seemed so sophisticated and cosmopolitan compared to the candle and occasional cucumber that were her toys of choice. Lisa took one down and felt a wicked thrill run through her. It ran on "D" batteries! She longed to buy the vibrator, but fear of parental discovery made her put the wondrous device back.

She had to stick to the plan! Lisa tried to casually saunter over to the counter, and nearly walked into a rack of DVDs. The pictures on the covers were scandalous! She spotted a couple she had illegally downloaded from file sharing sites and felt warmth growing deep inside. Thank goodness her parents had let her purchase a computer and arrange for a high speed connection!

Lisa had been smart enough to take some basic precautions to protect her pure and innocent image. Her laptop was one hundred percent clean in case anyone should happen to look. Anything of a questionable nature she downloaded directly to an external hard drive she kept hidden under a loose floorboard in her bedroom. She even kept all of her favorite filthy sites bookmarked only on the removable drive. The laptop itself cleared all history and temporary files automatically when she closed it down. Her cherished little three hundred gigabyte unit was nearly full of a wide assortment of Hentai anime and live action pornographic goodness of all sorts! She'd need to buy another before long!

Finally at the counter, Lisa reached into the pocket of the baggy black sweatpants she wore and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. "Tokens, please." She said in a husky voice as deep as she could manage.

The counterman eyed her with a smirk and handed over a handful of coins. "If you hear me sound the buzzer, it means cops are on the way. Get decent fast!" he laughed. "Otherwise, have fun!"

Lisa ignored his leers and headed to the back of the shop with legs feeling like rubber. There they were. The infamous booths! They looked just like the description she had read on an online site she had visited. Lisa had been overjoyed once she realized it had been this very building being described on the site! The blogger had given step by step descriptions of everything he had done here and she had studied every word! She saw a solid row of wooden doors lining a dark corridor, each with a red light over the top. At the end of the corridor was the movie theater. She didn't dare risk going in there! The blogger had reported quite glowingly of what happens to any unescorted woman who strayed beyond those swinging doors! Nope, Lisa would stick to the safety of being locked inside a little booth. She would be in complete control there!

Several of the doors seemed to be guarded by men waiting their turn to enter. Despite her disguise, she felt every eye in the place on her. They seemed to know she wore no undergarments beneath her baggy black warm-ups, and stared right through to the naked girl underneath. As she grew closer, several men began following her. A thrill ran down her spine. They knew what she was here for, and wanted to see what booth she entered!

She spotted a door that's light wasn't glowing. Hand still shaking, she grabbed the knob and opened it. With a last look around, she stepped inside and slid the deadbolt home. "I made it!" she whispered as she looked around the dimly lit booth. There they were, just like she had read about! On either side of her was a hole, approximately five inches in diameter. They were conveniently set at a height for easy access. These were 'gloryholes'! Lisa fed a few tokens into the slot. The light outside went on, as the television screen within began playing hard core pornography.

Once again, Lisa congratulated herself for her attention to details. She put a hand over one pocket and felt the reassuring lump that meant she had not forgotten to bring the condoms she had secretly purchased in an out of town shopping trip last week. The other pocket contained her car keys securely pinned inside. Good, she was ready!

The teen went into action. She took off the dark glasses, and slipped them into the pocket with the keys. Then, she unzipped the hoodie and slipped it off. It was strangely exciting to be standing topless in such a nasty place! Next, she pulled down the sweatpants and yanked the legs over her feet. In seconds, she was completely naked except for her sneakers and ankle socks!

"Oh fuck, baby, you're hot!" a guy whispered through the hole on her left. Lisa felt her body grow flush as she blushed. This nameless person was the first man to ever see her completely naked!

She smiled bashfully. "Thank you!" she turned around and placed her neatly folded clothes on the battered little bench and turned back just in time to see the sight she had been dreaming of for ages. This was no image on her beloved computer screen. For the first time in her eighteen years, Lisa was looking directly at a real live erect penis!

She stared openly at the pretty thing protruding into her booth. Lisa had dated a few times, but her ultra conservative parents kept her on such a tight leash. None of the boys she had gone with had dared to do more then feel up her boobs a little and maybe put their tongues in her mouth when kissing her goodnight. It sure sucked being the daughter of the Chief of Police! All the boys she knew were too scared of him to try anything more! Things were about to change now! Mom and dad thought she was at Wal-Mart with her friends. Her friends thought she was staying home to play scrabble with her parents. Nobody knew she had come to this wicked little place just at the edge of town!

Lisa sank gracefully to her knees on the grimy sticky floor, and examined the penis by the flickering TV light. This was better then some stupid porn site! She gingerly put out a hand, and dared to touch the warm flesh! She giggled when it gave a little happy twitch as her fingers ran softly along its length. Feeling very naughty, she leaned closer and gave the swollen head a little kiss.

"Oh yeah, that's a good start!" the man gasped as he tongue gave a little flick over the little pee slit. "Come on baby, suck it!"

The redhead thoughtfully savored the salty musk she had gathered on her tongue, and decided it wasn't bad. She smiled. "Do you really want me to suck you off?"

"Fucking hell yeah, baby!" he moaned. "I just have to get my nut off in that sweet mouth of yours!" A twenty dollar bill slipped through the hole, alongside the cock.

She giggled again and took the money. She put it in the pocket of her hoodie. "Okay, since you want it so badly!" Lisa hesitated a moment, but opened her mouth wide and leaned closer. She shivered again with excitement as a man's penis passed her parted lips and slid over the surface of her tongue!

The man groaned as Lisa moved her tongue. It was obvious her new friend liked that, so she did it again! The teen took to this experience like a fish to water. It only took a few moments for her to work up to bobbing her head the way the women in her porno collection do. The sounds of pleasure the man was making filled her with a strange feeling of power! His whole being was reduced down to how her mouth was making his cock feel!

"Do it, bitch!" he grunted as she increased her pace. "Oh yeah, sock that cock you whore! Take what I have to give you! Swallow every fucking drop!"

Lisa gave it her all! Some might say she was a natural. Using some rather questionable advice from the internet, the girl had practiced her technique on bananas. She had grown quite skilled at sucking, licking, and even deep throating, all without harming the delicate inner flesh of the ripe fruit. Now her nameless friend was reaping the rewards of all her hard work! He grunted, and his member gave a jerk. Lisa moaned as her mouth filled with spurt after spurt of hot thick liquid! Just like he ordered, the teen frantically began to swallow. She took it all! Every musky gooey drop of the stranger's semen was now sliding down her throat into her stomach!

"That was great, bitch." He said with a satisfied sigh. "Will you be here again next week?"

Lisa swallowed once again to clear her throat. "I sure will!" she promised as the wilting cock slipped out of view and back into the hole.

That's when the teen heard a sound. The excited girl watched with heart pounding as a penis thrust through the opposite hole. This one was almost twice as big as the first, and dark as ebony! It mesmerized her much the same way a large snake would a tiny sparrow. This was what she wanted. This was what she craved! She cleared her throat nervously. "Do, do you like white girls?" she gulped. "Do you want some white girl p-pussy?"

"You know I do, ho!" his deep voice rumbled. "Can you take a real man's cock?"

Lisa had popped her cherry with a rather large cucumber several weeks ago in preparation for this day. She fumbled through her folded clothes and pulled out a condom, making sure it was the appropriate type. "You just wait and see, mister!" She knelt before the huge staff, and traced her fingers over it. Her slender fingers made the thing look even bigger! She took the huge head between her lips, feeling very worldly at the thought of a black man's penis being in her mouth! Momma would faint if she saw this! Daddy would pull the gun out of his holster! Lisa did not share her parent's backward viewpoints on this matter. All men were created equal, after all! Her heart thumped. This huge man was actually MORE equal then others!

Releasing the tremendous organ reluctantly, she eagerly tore open the condom packet. Thank goodness she had thought to buy Trojan Magnum XL condoms as well as regular ones! Her hopes had paid off! This lovely python would probably destroy anything lesser, and she couldn't risk that today! Lisa rolled the latex down the rigid shaft and sighed. Too bad she couldn't have found a way to get on the pill without momma finding out! Oh well, she was eighteen now! Tomorrow she had an appointment at an out of town family planning clinic. For now, rubbers would have to do!

She gave the shaft an experimental stroke with her fist, feeling thrilled because her fingers didn't reach all the way around it. "You don't know how long I've wanted this." She sighed as she turned around and presented her bottom towards the waiting shaft. The teen braced her free hand on the dirty wall. Lisa had to lift her left leg, and stand on one foot to align herself properly with her unseen lover. She grasped his beautiful midnight staff with one hand, and guided it to her nearly dripping sex. She gasped as the slick rubber encased organ pressed against her lips. This was it! The redhead exhaled explosively as for the first time, she took a man into her body!

"Damn it white girl, you're fuckin' tight!" her faceless partner grunted as the huge thing settled into her.

"Oh God, you're huge! You're filling me up!" She took a deep breath and wriggled her bottom. "Now fuck me! Fuck me like the little slut I am!"

"You got it, ho!" The organ withdrew from her body, only to plunge deeply, once again!

Lisa moaned. She had needed this! Inanimate objects and her fingers were no substitute for a real live man! This was what her body cried out for every time she snuck upstairs with momma's centerpiece candle, or a cucumber destined for the next day's salad! How dare momma and daddy prevent her from knowing this joy! The teen soon found her body swaying. No conscience thought was needed as she began moving to meet every wicked powerful thrust of her mysterious lover! The little booth actually shook as she bounced her pert bottom against the filthy fluid stained wall!

It was all she dreamed about and more! It didn't matter that there was a wall between them. Lisa was having sex with a man! It was so much better then masturbation ever could be! She cried out as her anonymous lover drove his fearsome weapon deep into her quaking body. She spotted an eye peering up at her through the other hole. "You're next!" she gasped to her secret admirer. "You can have me next!"

"Take it, you filthy bitch!" her lover called as his pounding took on a more frantic pace. "Take it, you dirty fuckin' ho!"

His degrading talk made it only more thrilling for the panting teen. "I think, I think I'm gonna cum!" she cried as she slammed back against the wall. "Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum!"

The huge organ rammed harder and deeper into her straining body. Lisa felt it jerk and dance within her. He was shooting off! The thought pushed her over the edge! Red hair whipping wildly around her face, Lisa felt herself explode! Candle or cucumber never felt like this! The teen whimpered and cried as her body was consumed by the sweet release of this massive orgasm!

With a sigh of complete satisfaction, Lisa carefully held the condom as she let the monstrous shaft slowly ease from her quivering body. She turned around and looked on with admiration at the huge amount of pearly white fluid trapped within. "Let me take my prize." She said softly as her fingers gently rolled the slippery latex off the member. "I'll clean you up first, and then watch what I do with the rubber." She carefully licked the still hard shaft clean, before watching sadly as it slipped out of sight.

"I'm watching, ho." He announced as he put an eye to the hole. "Show me how nasty you really are!"

"Next month I'll be on the pill. I'll be coming here every day then." She said solemnly as she put the baggy latex balloon to her lips. "I'll be able to go bareback next time I see you. Until then, I want you to know I have nothing against taking your loads!" She put the open end between her lips and used her fingertips to squeegee the entire warm gooey mess into her waiting mouth. Lisa showed the man his load coating her tongue. She let some ooze out of her mouth, actually making a few semen bubbles before noisily slurping it all back up. Then with a wicked grin, she gulped the whole gooey treat down in one swallow! "Will you be back then?"

"Fuck girl, you're one freaky bitch!" he laughed. "I'll sure as hell be back to bang you again!"

"It's a date! Next time I see you, you can bang me all you want, bareback!" Lisa wiped off her chin with the back of her hand and turned her attention back to the other hole. She was just in time to see something that made her blood run cold! An arm had reached in through the gloryhole, managing to make it in as far as the bench. Someone was trying to steal her clothes! Lisa dove at her sweats, but the guy was too fast. Her hand closed around a leg, but the fabric just whipped out from between her grasping fingers!

Fear gripped her heart. She knew in an instant she was in a perilous situation! She was a hot and sexy woman, trapped naked in a tiny room, in a building full of horny men wanting sex! "Give them back!" she cried as her heart raced. "Please, give them back!"

A gruff voice answered. She recognized it as belonging to the first guy she had pleasured. He had must have stayed on to watch her! "Twenty bucks? That was mine! You took my twenty for a lousy blowjob and then fucked that nigger for free?" He laughed. "Fuck it. At least I got my money back! Have a nice day, whore!"

The teen heard the man leave and looked through the hole in near panic. He had left her clothes, thank God! If she was very lucky, he hadn't noticed her car key pinned in the pocket! She reached in, but they were just an inch beyond her reach. Try as she might, she couldn't stretch her arm any farther! "Oh Shit!" she tried to calm herself. It was only one door away. All she had to do was dash from one room to the next. It would be simple! She would make it in a mad dash and safely lock the door again!

Lisa stood and took a deep breath. The naked girl put her hand on the bolt and slowly pulled. With a creak, she unlocked her door. "One, two, three, now!" the redhead threw open he door and moved quick as she could out of the booth. To her complete horror, she was just in time to see the door close on the booth she was headed for! She grabbed the knob and shook it, but the door was already locked!

Her heart nearly stopped as men left the doors they waited by and headed her way. "Holy shit, look at this girl!" a guy said softly as the men closed around her. "She's fucking hot! Come on baby, trouble's coming! We have to get you out of sight!" Lisa staggered as he firmly grabbed her arm and started pulling her along.

"Wait!" she gasped, as another hand reached out and roughly fondled her breasts. "I, I need to get into that booth!" She reached again for the door, but couldn't get her hand on the knob. "I want to get back inside a booth!"

The press of eager men herded her closer to the swinging doors of the main part of the adult movie theater. She tried to break free, but it was no use. "Cool it, bitch!" a man muttered. "Are you trying to get us all arrested?"

Lisa's blood ran cold when she glanced over to where the guy pointed. The counter guy was talking to a cop! This was no ordinary street officer. It was HER FATHER! Holy God in Heaven, she had to hide! "Hurry up!" she gasped as she stopped resisting. She ducked down low, letting the men block her father's view. "We have to get in there where it's dark!"

The group of men hustled her into the dimly lit theater auditorium, if you could call it that. The grubby little place could probably only seat about fifty people. The image on the screen showed a man letting his load blast all over a pretty Asian girl's smiling face. It vanished, plunging the room in to total darkness. In a second, the screen blazed back into life, showing a scene from some old Kung-Fu movie.

The redhead was roughly shoved down between the rows of seats. "Keep quiet!" a guy cautioned as he pushed her with his foot until she lay completely prone on the nasty filthy floor.

The men sat all around her, some actually putting their feet on her back, when she heard her father call out. "Boys, I better not catch any deviant acts being performed in a public place!" he shouted while sweeping his flashlight around the film's 'audience'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.