Gold - Cover

Gold

Copyright© 2008 by Bigzeke

Chapter 25

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Bob was given a gold mine, he made good friends but would that he enough to survive the pandemic and the ensuing chaos?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Post Apocalypse   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female  

When we went to the tractor, Mindy came with Jenn and me. I was fully expecting a heated discussion, but Mindy started out by saying, "I am sorry for the stunt I pulled this morning. I would understand if you wanted nothing to do with me in the future." as big tears rolled down her cheeks.

I went to comfort her and found that Jenn had beaten me to her, once again. We shared a three way hug. Then Jenn said, "I too, am at fault. Lee and I talked about you and Mandy. Aunt Lee made some suggestions but we tried to ignore the situation we caused. I had no right to jump you the way I did this morning."

Stepping back to where I could still have my hands on their shoulders, I asked "Well, where does that leave us?"

"I love you and want to be your wife too." stated Mindy.

"I guess we will have to get a larger bed, now that you have four wives." added Jenn.

Friday:

I guess Roy and Jacob split the watch between them, because no one bothered us during the night. Ken and his wives arrived just after 6 AM, with more eggs, which made Roy's day. Today's job was to get gas and weapons for the chopper, if possible, from the Air Base.

Roy said, 'I would like to find two M-60 machine guns to mount in the chopper and a few stinger missiles also."

This time, we decided to leave Jenn and Karen behind, since they went somewhere yesterday. We loaded into the chopper and headed for the Air Base. All of us had put on flak vests. Each carried a pistol along with either a riot gun or rifle. We landed a ways away from the main hanger and approached carefully. Inside the hanger, we found a map of the base. And, found a pickup with keys, which we used to get to the Motor Pool. We found a stake truck and a cargo van with a lift gate, which we exchanged for the pickup.

Next, Roy led us to a military clothing store, where he had Ken unlock the door. Once inside, we picked up underclothing, and Roy also picked up several fight suits. Roy said the next stop would be where they stored the survival gear in the hanger, so we could get a complete set of cold weather gear. Once we had taken what we felt we could use, we headed back to the hanger.

As we walked into the main hanger, I notice two pieces of equipment that had not been there before. Just as I was about to say something, I heard. "Halt! Don't move!"

From the other side of the hanger we heard, "Drop your weapons! NOW!"

I could hear Roy mutter "Aw Shit!" But we all submitted, by placing our weapons on the floor, one at a time. I noticed Mindy was missing, then I heard "Carol, I thought you said there were six of them." then a pause before we heard "Carol ... Carol!" with a little more panic in her voice.

"What did you do with Carol?" demanded the voice.

"Look, we have been standing in front of you the whole time. What could we have done?" asked Ken.

"Are you in the service?" asked Roy.

"Yes, are you?" replied the voice.

"I was until I retired two years ago."

I noticed Roy was moving to the left, so I started to move slowly to the right, along the wall.

"I told you not to move! Stop or I will open fire!" said the voice.

"Drop the weapon now, bitch!" said Mindy, then she added, "That's my husband you're pointing that rifle at and if you do not drop the rifle right now, I'll shoot!"

We heard the rifle being set down, then Mindy said, "Alright, stand up! Walk out toward the others!" Once the female came into view, we could see she was in a flight uniform with captain's bars. Once she was in the open, Mindy pushed another female out from the opposite side of the hangar, had her walk to join the first.

We recovered our weapons and started towards the two women. Roy asked, "Do either of you know what happen to the pilot of the civilian chopper outside?"

"Yes, he died of the plague like everyone else on the base." replied the Captain.

"That was my brother, Bob Ferguson. I am Roy. This is Ken Wortham and his wives, Marge and Mildred. Mindy is the one with the rifle at your back, who is married to Bob Wagner, here." explained Roy by way of introduction.

"I am Captain Joyce Morgan, that is Lieutenant Carol Davenport. What are doing on the base?" said Capt. Morgan.

"Do you have somewhere we can sit down and discuss this?" I asked.

"Yes, in the ready room." replied Capt. Morgan.

"Please pick up your weapons, then and lead the way." I replied.

There was some hesitation before Carol asked, "Why are you letting us have back our weapons."

"Two reasons; first we did not know anybody was alive here or we would have asked first. Secondly, we have no intentions of hurting you. So as a gesture of good faith, please pick up your weapons and lead on." I said.

Now, although we tried not to look threatening, I noticed everybody had the muzzle of their rifles pointed down but still in their direction. They led us through a door, into the side of the hanger, about halfway down and into the ready room. There was a pot of coffee sitting off to the side and Roy asked, "Captain, Do you mind if I have a cup?" while pointing at the coffee pot.

"Please call me Joy. All of you; please help yourself." Joy replied.

We all got a cup and sat down around the table at the rear of the room and started talking. Both women had survived the plague. When they recovered, they were the only ones left alive in their squadron and as far as they knew, the only survivors on the entire base. They had to fight two other times, when people penetrated the base and tried to corner them, which, was why they had waited to ambush us. Ken told his story first, describing what Fairbanks had turned into. Mindy told about where we lived. Joyce spoke for Carol and they made a small request, "If you can put up with two more people, we would like to join you."

"Don't you even want to think it over?" I asked.

"No, we have discussed it already. We know our days of being unmolested are numbered and we decided to accept the first good offer we could find. You have not yet offered, but what we hear, matches what we have wanted." explained Carol.

"Also, I think we may have the weapon you need to handle your neighbors at Wiseman. We have access to a Pave Hawk, that is armed with two 7.62mm mini guns and should be able to handle the aircraft you have described; further Carol here is qualified on the Chinook Heavy Lift Helicopter of which there are three on the base." explained Joy.

"I think I have some 50 caliber machine guns, that can be fitted in the doors of your chopper, if you have someone who can handle them." said Joy.

"That is what we came looking for and we should have no problem finding someone to work the guns, if necessary. Also we would like a few shoulder fired stingers, we can use to defend the camp." said Roy.

"That section of the armory is well protected and I don't have access." said Joy.

"Not to worry, Ken is a locksmith and has brought his tools. I think we need to check in with the other wives within three or four hours so I suggest we get a step on."

We spent the next two and half hours mounting M-60 machine guns in both cabin doors of Roy's chopper. They were chosen, rather than the 50s, because they were smaller and reliable; ammunition was easier to come by and the M-60 could be handled by just about anyone. By the time we were ready to leave, all guns had been loaded and the choppers carried all the ammunition and other item we felt were indispensable.

I was driving the cargo van with the lift gate as we left the Air Force base with Mindy as my guard. Ken led us straight to the Maytag store loading dock, where he opened the doors quite nicely. Joy suggested the largest freezer possible, we found three still in their packing, so we loaded them all onto the stake truck before heading for the hanger.

It turned out that Carol and Jenn already knew each other from college where they attended a couple classes together. Roy performed minor maintenance on the choppers with the help of Joy. Ken's wives fixed us a great dinner. During the meal, Karen asked how we were going to take everything we needed to the camp.

Joy said, "The first trip, I suggest we set a little trap and maybe we can eliminate the Wiseman problem altogether if they attack."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"Allow Carol and Roy to fly up to Coldfoot before turning west towards the mining camp. I will be in the Pave Hawk but will fly to the west of the highway up the valley. Because Wiseman is further north, I think you will be able to make the turn and be headed west before they can give chase. With luck you will be beyond the valley I will be in, when they catch up with you." said Joy.

"If they have been aggressive or threatening you will go to a hover and rotate until the guns can be brought to bear. I think this will be a surprise, plus they will not think you are armed. As they approach, bounce up forcing them to fly underneath you and their planes can be raked by machine gun fire as they pass underneath. When they try to run for home, I will be waiting and I promise they will not make it back to Wiseman." finished Joy.

"How many people are we going to take on this trip?" I asked.

"You will have four in your chopper. I suggest that Mindy and one of Ken's wives, man the machine guns. Ken and the rest can stay here and provide security. If things work right, we should be able to get to the camp and unload and be ready to return the following morning." said Joy.

"I know I would rather not go looking for a fight, but I like your idea. What do the rest of you think about this plan?" I asked.

It turned out that everybody was in favor of it, since it would remove the threat. We loaded Roy's chopper with clothing and flak vests trying to give everyone as much protection as possible. Then we fixed dinner and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

Saturday:

We waited until 8 AM to lift off. It would take us a little over two hours to reach the Coldfoot area, since it was about 265 miles north of Fairbanks. Joy had a little further to fly, but her Pave Hawk flew faster and we had not pushed Roy's chopper. Nothing happened until we flew to the southwest of Coldfoot, intending to cut over the foothills of the mountains to the west.

You know the saying "The best laid plans of men and mice?" Well, it held true. As we passed over the foothills, we received a radio message demanding we continue to Coldfoot and land. We ignored the radio call and then they broadcasted that if we did not land they would shoot us down.

By now everyone on the chopper was fully alert and looking for trouble. And trouble did come in the form of three planes. One apparently came from Coldfoot, since it came from that direction. The other two must have came from Wiseman, I guess, because they came over the mountains from the northeast. Roy increased his flight speed to max. We passed the valley where Joy was to be waiting but didn't see her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.